Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:18 pm

Quin gave a low growl and suddenly without warning he completely activated his kekki genkai...With a speed immesurable to the human eye he had Akira pinned to the ground with a kunai to her neck. "Its a pity...." He said deep in his throat..."What?" Akira said still not afraid of him. "Its a pity that you don't fear us...you should." Though the voice came out was odd, as if three voices were combined. He lowered his head to her neck and scented her, imprinting the smell of roses...so earthy and sweet...such frangrence to her. Quin could picture the rose, petals a deep rich red, a chrisp green steam, with sharp thorns ready to gouge out anything that came near them...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 pm

the Kunai pressed gently against her porcelain skin gave her a jolt of energy. her eyes completely glazed with the rainbow film blinked as he snarled at her.
"Not bad, what else can you do?" as the excitement rushed in her veins she kept her cool, she didn't want to get angry at him. He was perfect to her.
Her foot steadily brushed his inner thigh, putting pressure in all of the right places.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:38 pm

"We can do anything...." Quin gave a low laugh. "When we were considered alive we were the leading ANBU squad, we were the best..."He took another deep breath, smelling her intoxicating smell, before crashing his lips to hers. His tongue grazed her bottom lip before he bit her and took a bit of her blood into his mouth...Pulling away he panted slightly. "I have you know...I know your taste, your smell, the feel of you" He traced a hand up her skin, "I know you by sound and by sight..." He licked the blood off her chin. "I can track you, no matter how far you run...are you frightened yet...little girl?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:48 pm

"Frightened?" She groaned as he bit her lip, the feel was exhilarating she took a deep breath after he kissed her " Not at all." She could tell her inability to be afraid was pissing him off.
"You can find me no matter what huh?" She dug her nails into his back and drug them across his skin. "What would you do if all of your powers were sucked from you?" She gazed into his eyes, and it was done. His chakara and jutsu's were restricted.
She pushed out from under his heavy body placing herself on top of him.
She ripped away his shirt and grinned manically before biting his nipple. she grinded it between her two front teeth.
"so what do you say Quin join the akatsuki? we could be unstoppable."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:53 pm

His limbs were heavy and yet, his mind was awake. Voice fighting back and forth, Quin rolled his eyes at the girl. "I will always be able to find you..." He had been trained for it, a tracker, a healer, a stragetist, that was what they were his group.
He moaned softly as she ground into him and with surprising dexterity had flipped her over again, he could tell she was surprised, more so because without his chakra and his kekki genkai limited he shouldn't be able to move. "What's in it for me? Hmmm? I don't desire power, nor do I have the need to show my superior nature to those lacking in my skills. What will the Akatsuki give me for my strength and loyalty?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:05 pm

Akira had to ponder his question for a moment before coming up with a persuasive answer " Your bound eternity to the earth. Stuck between life and death. Your village let your squad members die. Why would you stay with them?" Her Kekki genkai allowed her to read her opponent's mind. And it was easy to see that this man was insane, his squad members remain alive in his head. She could hear the voices.
"you gonna let those voices tell you what to do? or be a man and decide for yourself?"
and on that note she smashed her lips against the bite mark she left in his neck, sucking on it allowing the salty metal tasting blood to trickle down her throat. "And don't forget. we will always supply you with warmth." She knew by "we" she meant "i". But he was too gorgeous to loose right now. She wanted him inside of her.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Quin laughed, a horrible laugh that tore him from inside, crazed and horror filled. Turning his eyes on her Quin licked his lips, 'Quin don't do this please! Go back to the village, rejoin the ANBU they need you to fight the Akatsuki!' Tashi spoke quickly, but Suki spoke 'He'll go with her, and be better for it...the village holds nothing but our memories together...now he will only have our ghosts...' Quin growled "Do you think that I could be a man without them?" He asked her this as he tore the clothes from her body. With deep, low growls emmiting from his chest Quin nearly shredded his clothes (and allowed them to be shredded by Akira) as he tore his own from his body.

Thrusting into her Quin pulled her on top of him and held her firmly above him, so she could not participate as he thrust into her roughly, earning gasps and moans from her that he could barely hear over the pounding of blood in his head. Panting and gasping Quin finally smashed Akira to him, burying himself as deep as he could in her soft core. He cam hard, releasing himself into her before taking a breast roughly into his mouth and sucking hard, while his left hard massaged her free breast. "You're mine..." He said with a gruff voice, before teasing her clit with his finger.

"Say it...say you'll always be mine." He was growing hard inside of her as he felt her get wetter and wetter. He ground further into her but never let his large cock be free of her core, a constant pressure.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Insane. So what? her laugh proved she was close to the same. "Fuck.... Agree to be my partner then you can have me eternally."
Her voice skipped in certain places, she was being taken over by lust.
Her back arched as she orgasmed. It was the best one she's had in ages. Her screams were loud and she didn't care who heard. Her hands clenched his bare skin, unintentionally carving her nails into his chest.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:47 pm

As she clenched around his hard member a second time Quin nodded. "I will join you...and you will be mine...for all time..." The last part was whispered. He pulled out until he was barely touching her hot sex which was dripping with their orgasm. As she whimpered Quin thrust into her hard, causing Akira to cry out.

Then he was on top of her, his mouth on hers, tongue exploring all the crevices of her mouth and battling with Akira's own. His free hand rubbed her clit, stroking it as he pounded into her, and continued to pound until his pulsating cock felt the joy of her walls clenching and released into her once more. Growling, Quin was not yet done with her. Suckling her breasts, each in turn he licked his way down to her sex and began to lick up her juices and his own.

She was so hot and wet that he moaned and stuck his tongue inside her. Spreading her legs a little farther apart, Quin used his tongue in place of his manhood and thrusted it in and out of her, all the while teasing her clit with his fingers. "Cum for me darling...scream for me..." He murmmered against her wet lips and as his thrusting tongue became more persistant he heard her scream his name and then she was around his tongue. Attaching his mouth Quin sucked until he was sure she was done.

Lifting his head Quin gave her a trademark smirk, her eyes were bright. Again he attacked her mouth and breasts, his cock began to twitch, the pre-cum shone like jewels in the sun. She arched into him willing him to take her, instead he inserted fingers into her and began to move them slowly in and out. He watched her as she orgasmed again in his waiting palm.

Now his cock was large and painful with his need for release. Quin sat and pulled Akira on top of him taking her from behind, he forced her unto all fours. His pace was hard and rough, he pulled out as far as possible before ramming into her as hard and deep as he could.

So good, he thought, so warm...He heard her moan his name, and pushed harder and faster...before reaching his own orgasm. He rammed inside her a final time and gave an animalistic scream. When her sex had milked him for every drop, Quin pulled himself out of her and began to lick up everything that had spilled during their crazy fucking.

"Baby, you have just been throughly fucked...and I'm even tired today..." Quin said cockily, before sliding three fingers into Akira and watching her moan, and her face change from disbelief to pleasure.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Itachi lead them to the edge of a cliff. He stared down at the raging river below him.he placed Airen on her feet and Took a deep breath. he jumped off of the edge letting the wind rush through his hair. when he landed he crouched down making sure nobody saw him. once he saw that to coast was clear he stood up and glanced back up at kisame who nodded in approval.
kisame looked down at Airen " lets follow him." he glided off of the side as well, landing just as Itachi did.
Airen creeped to the edge and peered down at the two men who landed safely. Itachi figured she would have been a little scared but he wanted her to do it herself.
" come on Airen. Focus your chakara to your feet and jump." he smiled a little " you can do it."
Airen shook a little as she stepped closer to the ledge.
Itachi figured a little more encouraging words would help her along " don't worry. Kisame will catch you."
Kisame glared at Itachi and muttered " thanks."

Mizuki gleamed with joy, she's never really had a friend before. " Well I've been training lately. I have been in the sand village with my old sensei." she scratched the back of her head " come to think about it...i don't think I've seen you around here either." She lead Chiyo to her house and stopped her in front of the door. " i think my mom is out. So we got it all to ourselves."

Akira found it hard to hide her emotions now. Being an Ex of the root ANBU was suppose to teach you to be emotionless but being fucked like that caused her to not care if she showed her emotions. it felt relieving being able to be herself for once.
Taking a deep breath " maybe we should head out?"
She was tired and ready to snuggle into her bed and sleep. He really took alot out of her. Grinning at his smug face.
as strange as it sounded. She had an attachment to him already.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:25 pm

At the words Airen grinned. "I don't think he'll need to catch me..." Airen yelled down at them, before begining to center her chakra. Centering always took her longer, as she had to center both her and the demon's chakra, trying to get them to work together in harmony. When the chakra was as centered as it could be without any training, Airen jumped. The wind rushed threw her hair and Airen started to giggle, she wrapped her arms close to herself and spiraled down. When she landed there was a slight oof, and even though she didn't have to Airen ducked any way. She looked at Itachi and Kisume, "Sorry I made a noise..." Angry at herself, Airen vowed to practice later when she had the chance.

Quin nodded at Akira. "Yes..." He stood stretched and put his armor back on. Then with great show he took the glove with two metal fingers out of his pocket and attached it to his left hand, his ring and middle fingers missing. He did the same with his right only the thumb, ring and pinkie fingers were missing...he poured his chakra into them and felt as the metal connected with his nervous system and they functioned as normal fingers did. "So ready?" He asked as she just began to stand again...oh he would have fun with her...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:46 pm

Chiyo felt a tug on the corners of her lips, and she was having trouble holding them down. She kept smiling, even thought she didn't really want to.
"I'm mostly with my cousins. The Inuzuka's. That's probably why we haven't seen one another before." She replied. Suddenly feeling awkward as they stepped into Mizuki's home, Chiyo bent down and swooped Humphrey into her arms, to give her hands and arms something to do. He gave her a funny look, and adjusted himself so he was looking backwards over her shoulder and she felt some of the uneasiness melt away.
"Your house is so cozy!" She exclaimed, not bothering to censor her thoughts. Following Mizuki into the kitchen, Chiyo scanned the walls over, seeing happy pictures of a little pink haired, smiley girl and her laughing mother. Chiyo felt a common ground fall into place between Mizuki and herself. All of the pictures at Chiyo's home were the same. Her and her mother, no father was present.
"How old are you, Mizuki?" Chiyo asked pleasantly, not liking the silence that had settled.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:05 pm

Mizuki shot a smirk at Chiyo She was glad that Chiyo enjoyed her tiny house. " I'm 16!"
at that moment a hawk screeched from the kitchen.
Mizuki Heaved a sigh. "That means mom forgot something." Mizuki shuffled her feet to the kitchen and she snatched the note that was attacked to the hawks left leg. She cleared her throat before reading it out load.
Mizuki,
Forgot my lunch. Please bring it for me? and pick up some milk on the way home.
love,
mom

"Bah! well i have to run my mom's lunch to her." mizuki grumbled to Chiyo " you can stay here if you'd like."
Around the corner a unsuspecting Xander appeared. He startled Chiyo. he held an empty cup in his left hand
"oh yeah. Forgot to tell you about him. His name is Alexander. He lives here...kind of like my brother." a smile danced onto Xander's Face as he bowed his head in chiyo's direction and went to the faucet to fill up his empty glass
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Chiyo smiled sheepishly at Alexander and quickly turned back to Mizuki. "I will stay here." She said with a small nod. You see, Chiyo's mom is an ANBU, and their true identities are veiled in secret, and as a result, Chiyo feels uncomfortable knowing another child's parent's profession. After watching Mizuki run out the door, Chiyo glanced at Alexander, who was peering into the fridge. She cleared her throat nervously, and looked around the room. Not sure of what to do in a stranger's home when the stranger wasn't there, she decided to sit down on one of the chairs by the dinner table.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Xander glanced back at Chiyo sitting uncomfortably at the kitchen table.
"do you want something?" Xander asked trying to be as polite as possible.
Chiyo blinked back him.
"don't worry. I won't bite you." He said flashing another one of his stylish grins while thinking "i don't bite hard"
He pulled an apple out of the open fridge and munched on it. He was getting ready to go train but now that there was a beautiful girl in his kitchen he decided it would be worth to stick around
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Chiyo straightened under his clear gaze. "No.. I'm alright." She replied awkwardly. You should hear what he's thinking. Humphrey teased, purring contentedly against her chest. What did he say? She thought, offering an awkward smile along with her awkward comment. I'll tell you later. He replied, nuzzling her hand so she would pet him. "I'm Chiyo, by the way." She continued, looking into his electric blue eyes. For a split second she wished she could stop time so she could stare at them all day. They were so blue...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm

"Okay then." he ran his fingers through his charcoal hair. He hasn't seen a girl quiet as pretty as her. "Do you know how to play any instruments?"
he was trying his hardest to entertain her. He wanted to keep her interest even though she seemed more interested in staring at the floor and petting her cat.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 pm

"I sing." She answered. "Do you?" Humphrey began squirming and she set him on the floor and looked up at Alexander's face once more. "Play any instruments, I mean." She blushed slightly, a welcome color on her pale cheeks. Don't leave me! She thought loudly towards Humphrey, who was already out of the room and exploring the house.
I guess I'm alone for now... She mumbled in her head. Steeling herself, she forced the feeling of confidence into her head and smiled bravely.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:59 pm

"Oh i'll show you." Xander put his apple down and motioned for Chiyo to Follow him into his room.
He sat down on his piano stool and made room for chiyo to sit next to him.
He immediately started playing "rue de cascades" without sheet music. as he was playing he looked up at her amazed face, and stared into her eyes. He wanted to know what she was thinking. but decided to figure it out as soon as he was finished playing.

Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:04 pm

As the last note faded away, Chiyo forced her mouth shut. "That was so beautiful!" Blinking away tears she stared at him in pure amazement.
She looked down at his long white fingers, which were resting in his lap, and then she tilted her head back and looked up into his face again. "Play it again, please." She said whispered anxiously.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:11 pm

His eyebrows lifted gently, She liked it that much?

He began to play again. this time pounding the keys harder on the crescendos allowing the whole house to be filled with beautiful music.
Until he stopped in a middle of a measure.
And took her hands in his. " I can teach you to play." He could feel her trembling in his hands, so he placed her hands on top of all of the right keys and scooted off of the bench and placed her in the middle.
"you need to sit up straighter"
His hands rested on her hips, straightening her posture.
"now, maybe we should start you off easier, maybe fur Elise, one handed."
He snatched his hands back realizing that they were still resting on her hips.
many thoughts filled his head, be he contained them..for now.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Chiyo wished her hands would stopped shaking so violently. Did he just let his hands rest of her hips? She silently wished she knew what to do around boys. She could throw a kunai and hit a small bug 100 yards away. She could master medical techniques at the drop of a hat, and she could terminate a criminal quickly and quietly, but when it came to boys... well, where was the class for that?
Trying to listen to him explain about the treble and bass clefs, and something called half rests, she found herself unable to concentrate. She kept zoning at, watching his mouth move, but unable to grasp the sounds he emitted.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:35 pm

He plopped back down next to Chiyo "You don't want to learn do you?" her eyes were fixated on the floor and glided up to Xander's face.
Xander leaned in closer to her face and took in the sweet cent of peaches. She could see her bite down onto her bottom lip. He wanted to kiss her, but didn't want to risk getting smacked. His desire was overpowering.
He grasped a strand of her hair with his thumb and pointer finger. and twirled it with little effort.
"you have beautiful hair." He tried making it less awkward then it already was, he normally didn't hit on his "sisters" friends
He stood up and walked to his window and peered out of it. "You probably feel weird in my room, you can leave if you'd like."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:41 pm

"No!" She exclaimed, abruptly standing up and moving closer to him. "I just learn better if you show me..." She added slowly, not wanting to offend him any more. Placing a hand on his arm, she turned him back towards the piano and then sat back down on the bench. "Please, show me how." She smiled openly and as friendly as she could, suddenly not caring if she looked like a dork or not.
"To be honest, it's your fault I can't pay attention!" She teased, and laughed at his shocked expression. "You're just too distracting."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:50 pm

the confidence built inside of him. He smiled smugly. " Distract you?" He stifled a laugh " How so?"
His hands sweeped on top of the piano keys and played the song once more, slower this time. So if she was paying attention she might have been able to grasp the idea of it
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum