Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Alena's eyes widened slightly, and she fought back a terrified gasp. She didn't want to hurt his feelings, his nerves were seemingly frazzled enough. And understandably so.
His weren't the only ones now, though. "So, you're going fight club on me, now?" She asked, trying to remain light. Then she remembered he would have no idea what fight club was. She shook her head. "Never mind. I mean to say, so you're two people?" She gulped a little and rubbed her hand against his cheek. "Well, that makes ruling your pack even more difficult for you." She added with a sigh. "I'm sorry." Was all she could say for a few moments. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked, willing to trade her whole world to make his pain less.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:50 pm

Shadow kissed her again. "No not two people, two separate emotions for the same thing..." Shadow stood her up and looked her in the eyes. "When I look at you I feel my love and need and want for you, but I also feel Twilight's disdain of your choice, his want of you and his need..." He put his thumb and forefinger under her chin and looked in her eyes, the deep brown met his now violet eyes. "I am one out of two, and I've yet to change the whole way..." Kissing her roughly he grinned and looked at the clock. "We have ten minutes to get to class, my love..." He chuckled.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:14 pm

Alena jumped off of his lap quickly, but not before hugging him to her as tightly as she could.
"Well, you take your time changing. I'll love you no matter what!" She replied as she pressed his face to his chest. Then she stood on her tiptoes (Was it her imagination or was it less of a distance than yesterday?) and kissed his lips sweetly, relishing his earthly taste.
Then, switching to a more light topic to try to brighten his mood, and added, "So, do you think everyone already knows about you and I?" With a grin she continued. "Werewolves, young love and pups. Harry Potter; Boy Who Lived... Eat your heart out!"

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:22 pm

"Oh most likely, everything that's private spreads threw the school by wildfire now scurry unto class!" As she scurried off Shadow gave her a light pat on the butt, just to have her flushing. She'd grown he noted, nearly five inches since last night, it made him smile, because she would need the height. At this rate he would be growing nearly an inch everyday, if he ate more the way he should he'd sprout up and reach over seven feet in no time. When Alena was finally out Shadow simply pulled his pants a little higher and straightened his shirt. Once he sloppily added the tie, and rolled up the sleeves to his white shirt he put his robe on but left it unbuttoned. He would be needing a new one unless he could get it spelled to enlarge as he did, it was snugg and even if he wanted to it wouldn't button around his chest. Walking threw the school, people stared as was to be expected, his dark tattoo showed threw the shirt and he was now taller than the lankiest Weasley.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:09 pm

(OOC: Good god, Bridget. You'd better love me. )

Alena was flushed as she reached the hallway in front of their new home. Her eyes darted around nervously, but she didn't see anyone around. Walking quickly out from behind of the suit of armor that guarded their doorway, she tucked her hair behind her ears and straightened her robes anxiously.
The halls were eerily silent, and it wasn't until she got to the great hall that she saw people.
Everyone was rushing around and blabbing amongst each other in a hurry to talk before their classes.
Barely having to stand up on her tiptoes, Alena searched over everyone's head until she saw the familiar pale skin and dark hair, a beauty who in Alena's opinion put everyone else to shame.
"Ophelia!" Alena called out as she darted over to her best friend and throwing her arms around her. She quickly backed off when Ophelia scrunched her nose and hissed quietly in a mix of surprise and disgust. A flash of anger passed over her eyes before she realized who had hugged her. She broke into a smile, but the damage was done. Alena felt like she had been punched in the gut. "What was that lookfor?" She asked quietly, trying to see through her friend's stare. "So the rumors have some truth in them." Ophelia smiled halfheartedly. Alena cocked her head to the side. "You've been mated by a wolf. Now you stink." Suddenly, the pain of the smell in Ophelia's eyes made sense to Alena.
"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know..." Horrified, her eyes widened. "What do I smell like?"
"Like a dog." Ophelia said after only a moment. Alena sighed and she felt her ego deflate a little. "I always thought Shadow smelled good. I still do!" She confirmed with a nod of the head. Ophelia's eyes seemed to widen. "So, it's Shadow then?"
Alena nodded. We only have a few moments, so I'll tell you now. But you have to swear not to tell a soul!" Ophelia nodded her promise before Alena could even finish the condition.
"Okay, well, the reason I'm at Hogwarts in the first place, is because my father and I were attacked by a Lycan." Alena expected to have to explain with a Lycn was, but Ophelia just glared at the mere name. Obviously she knew what they were. "And my mum felt safer with me coming here while my dad recovered. What she didn't know, is that I was bitten as well. But not with a changing mark. No, apparently I was... erm..." Alena blushed. "Appealing, to him. So he placed a mating mark on me. But I didn't know it. Remember on my first night here when I fainted? It was because Twilight, the Lycan who did it, was somewhere nearby, and was calling for me through the mark. It felt like what you feel when you're thirsty in a room full of blood." Alena paused to make sure Ophelia was following along. She was. "Well, Herman, the new DADA teacher is a hunter of Lycans and such. So he took me to his room and gave me a potion to block the pain and the calling. He knew what it was right away. Probably thought I was so stupid... Anyways, he sent me back to me room, where I decided to stop in the kitchen to say hello to some friends... and as I was eating my supper, Shadow came in and at first I was terrified. I knew he was a Lycan. But easily, he and I became close. We stayed up to talk in the common room until the same came up. And the next morning we had breakfast together, and.." Alena was setting a new personal record for blushing. "He kissed me. Then we went about our classes, and at the end of the night, I was heading back to my room, when I heard something in the dark common room, and I found Shadow and another girl sitting together, wrapped around each other, simply talking. Well, what would you have thought? Exactly. I turned, made some lame excuse and then ran out into the hallways. Eventually, I forgot about the disappearing step and went sprawling. Before I could even feel the pain from my ankle, a pair of strong arms were around me, holding me close and whispering into my ear, telling me that we should be together. I know what you're thinking, but it wasn't Shadow. It was Twilight. And that's when it was made obvious to me. I suppose I knew it in the back of my head, but it clicked then.
Twilight and Shadow were twins.
Suddenly, just when I was about to succumb to his whispers, which were tempting beyond anything you could imagine, he ran off, and Herman appeared at the stairs, like he had run there." Alena blushed (yet again) at the memory of him standing naked in front of her. "We fought briefly, then I went to my room, where I saw Shadow, who had seen everything between me and Twilight. He was in tears. I'm ashamed to say I only made it worse by speaking to him, but I did. Then I left him standing there. I went back to the common room, to find the girl, who's name is Katell, I think you know her... and I found out that she was his nest mate! Seeing as it was so late, I couldn't go find you, and sat with her. In fact, she gave me haircut, and told me that Shadow and her had spent the evening talking about me. Imagine how terrible I felt." Alena grimaced.
So the next day, I barely saw Shadow until our DADA class together. Where he and I apologized through notes. How grade school." She giggled. "That was an embarrassing class. Herman thought it was fitting to explain werewolves and their mating habits in that class. That's where I found out about the five mating marks. But I'll get into that later." Alena paused, trying to force herself to continue. She had been best friends with Ophelia for a long time, but she was still shy about all of this. "And, in the middle of this class, it dawned on me that Shadow had imprinted on me. When we got out of class, he called me his mate!" Alena stopped and giggled excitedly when Ophelia squealed at how cute that was. "Then, he realized that the only way to keep me was the talk to the Lycan council, and quite possibly defeat Twilight in battle. So we agreed on speaking to the council, (Have I meantioned that Twilight was the leader of the Pack? Well, he was.) and then he began to do that cute responsible smile and told me to get to class so I wouldn't get a detention and that way we could spend more time together! Then, that night, I took him the room you and I use to study in, and asked if he wanted to watch a movie..." Alena stopped abruptly, realizing she was at the part she dreaded. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Well, uhm... We kissed for a bit... and things got quite serious. But he seemed determined not to go all the way... but as... well... suddenly something strange flashed in his eyes and erm..." Alena trailed off, hoping Ophelia would guess for herself. "Let's just say her overrode Twilight's mark with his own." She blushed at Ophelia's gasp. "I could tell her didn't mean to, it was the wolf inside of him, really. Well, as you might know, Wolves make babies easier than humans. There was only a small chance I wasn't..." She lowered her voice as low as possible. "Pregnant! We spent the whole night in there, wrapped up in each others arms. When we left for classes the next day (yesterday), Herman found us, and jeepers was hemad! Apparently there were the three council members and Twilight waiting outside for us! I don't know how, but Twilight found out what had happened and he was so angry at me. To him, I was his." Trying to ignore how crazy it all sounded, Alena continued. "I had to speak to the council myself, it was the most terrifying thing I've ever done in my whole life! But with everything going on, they decided that a fight would be the best way to end this. So, they fought. Whoever won got me and became the leader ofthe pack" Alena teared up as she remembered every detail of the horrible fight. "As you might have guessed, Shadow won. Can you imagine killing your brother? It was the worst thing that could have happened. Well, the council members voted that Shadow could keep me and the pack. Then Herman and Professor Cain took me inside to give Shadow some alone time to bury Twilight.
It was horrible. Herman was having way too much fun. He kept teasing me. But we went back in and I took the test." That's when Alena grinned widely, and returned to a whisper. "I'm having twins! Two boys! But before I could get too excited, Shadow came in. He looked... well, you'll see how he looks. Even his tattoos changed. I guess when you help another Lycan pass on, their soul passes through you, and grants you their feelings and their characteristics. So he was a little confused. We showed him the twins and he seemed to be pleased, but still quiet. And I just found out this morning about the soul passing through you part, and he is feeling crushed right now. He now has to support me, the pack, himself and keep his studies up. I don't even know how to comfort him right now..." Alena sighed. "Oh, and I guess somewhere in this mess, Herman talked to the headmaster and we have our own set of rooms between Cain's and Herman's. It's beautiful. You'll have to come over right after classes! The library is HUGE! Anyways, Herman and Cain gave me some potions to take everyday to keep me healthy, because wolf pups are dangerous to have, even for Lycans. I have to eat a lot of almost raw meat! And I got another potion to take before my classes, to put the pups to sleep..." Alena saw the look on Ophelia's face. "Yes. They will be born puppies. But they'll change later. Anywaaays, I won't take the potion to make them sleep. I guess they like to play around, even inside, but I think I can handle it." Alena nodded, wondering if she forgot anything. She gasped. "Oh! and so far, I only have two more marks to get until I'm done! I guess the whole ritual makes you stronger so you can handle the birth. It makes you as your soul intended. I think I'm taller now... and I can hear, see and smell everything! Hmmm... amd I forgetting anything?" She tapped her foot on the floor for a few moments. "Oh, right. According to the Lycan laws, Shadow and I are married."

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Shadow had so many people stare at him this morning that he felt as if he had a bright, neon, glowing sign above his head. Walking about he finally saw who he was looking for, who he had to see before this class. Coming from behind Shadow swooped down and kissed Alena firmly on the neck a wrapped his hands around her waist, hugging her and lightly swinging her back and forth. "Morning beautiful..." He whispered in her ear and then noticed a strange smell. Glancing up he saw Alena's best friend Ophelia and he knew right away what she was, a vampire. It would be odd, as vampires had a dislike for wolves, as it was wolves who had persicuted their tribes long ago before wizards began hunting them both. He'd had encounters with other vampires, older and more dangerous, who'd simply told him he smelled like a dog. Which was also strange, to his nose vampires simply smelled sweet not candy sweet but flower sweet, as if they'd spent all day in a fresh medow covered in due but of course they had not and that was the irony of it. Vampires smelled to wolves light life and sunshine, and the meticulously cleanly wolves smelled horribly of dog to them. Of course it was werewolves that smelled worse to vampires, making it impossible for them to be around each other. "Hello Ophelia, you're smelling nice today..." Shadow said polietly, knowing from the look on her face that she knew what he was, he wanted to make sure it was equally obvious to the both of them.

((Now that post above sounded WAY to Twilight for me...okay so remember there is a major difference between werewolves and wolves, which I can explain more clearly, just ask! lol))

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:33 pm

Draco hadn't moved an inch until Crabbe touched his shoulder. "What?" Draco snapped at him. Crabbe flinched but wasn't at all upset by his reaction. "Draco I think you should go to the dorms and talk to her." Crabbe said, trying to be friendly but clearly had no idea what had been going on at all today. "Yes Crabbe I should do that but she's probably not there! She's gone somewhere where I have no clue is. She could be in the dorms or she could be in the Library, or roaming the halls!" Draco said, fiercely, making sure he didn't raise his voice at all. He glared at Crabbe, who looked taken aback, and sighed. "Besides," he said calmly. "Where ever she is, she doesn't want to talk to me. I don't blame her for that. Thanks Crabbe for the advice though." Draco said glumly put his head back in its place. Crabbe gently patted him on his back and finished his fourth helping of dinner. When was he going to be able to talk to her again? Draco had no clue...

Raine stormed through the halls, making sure to smile when she saw a Professor or when a ghost or picture said 'Hello'. She stomped all the way down to the dungens and took the familiar left turn and furiously said "Beater's bluntly brush bludgers with a buzzer!" The door to the dungen flew open, leading into the common room. She rushed up the stairs and ran into her room, throwing herself on the bed. A few seconds had passed and Raine realized her eyes stung. She angrily wiped away the few tears that fell. If they were from sadness or frustration she didn't know or care. She went to her chest and opened it. Rumaging through her things she finally came across the note book she was looking for. Opening it she found that the charm still work.
In her second year, after her sister stopped talking to her, Raine found a charm that linked that notebook to the diary of her sisters'. In it she read ever little piece of information she wrote in it. Raine knew the diary would never end because her parents gave it to her sister that way, Raine had to buy herself one. From that little book, she could see Isadora's deepest darkest secrets. She had used it to black mail and hurt her sister in that year, but was given a weeks detention for doing so, then she stopped. Raine was over welmed that she had found it, though she didn't use it to figure out what Draco had done she had ears for that. Now Raine would use this to find the password to the Gryffindor common room. Raine flipped through the pages and found the page dated to the first day of school. It read:
Dear Diary, today is the first day of my fourth year! I'm so excited to start this new year and see my friends again! Raine hasn't said a word to me since we went on the train, which is her usual, but oh well. The supper was fantastic and everyone was full by the end. I have to say, all throughout dinner I kept glancing at Draco and Raine. He always looked at her with those eyes that make me melt. What does he see in her and not me? Well, that's all for right now...Oh, I almost forgot to write down the password. I know I always forget it, good thing I carry this around everywhere until I remember. Ok...this years password is Gillyweed Gobstones. Weird password, hopefully I remember it! Well good night for now!! ;-)
Raine smiled wickedly to herself as she closed the book and rumaged through her chest again. Finding a pair of her sisters old robes and dress atire (she was going to use this for something but eventually forgot what it was) she charmed them to fit her perfectly. She then went to the mirrow and fixed herself, to make it look like she wasn't her. The reflection in the mirror made her smile widen. Though she hated how she looked in the robes, she knew she could get passed the stupid Fat Lady looking the way she did. "Gillyweed Gobstones...what a stupid password." Raine quietly muttered to herself and quickly left her room and the dorm and headed for the Gryffindor common room...

By the time the made it around the lake it was almost eleven. Logan looked up at Egan with a smile on her face. Her hand still locked with his, she walked into the building again. She wasn't sure if he was going to bring her home or not, but she didn't care. She would walk with him back to his room for all she cared, just to spend more time with him. To her surprise he walked her to her common room and quietly said "Horned Knotgrass." The door opened and they both stood where they were. "Katell has a big mouth." Egan said with a wink. Logan blushed. "Egan, tonight was wonderful, I never wanted it to end." She said quietly looking up at him. "It doesn't have to..." Egan said and bent down to give her another sweet kiss. "Oh yes it does!" Said a shrill voice. When Logan unlocked from Egan she saw Professor Flitwick standing three feet infront of them. "Good evening Professor." They both said quietly. "Miss Brogley I want you in your dorm and in your bed this instant, you have classes tomorrow. As for you Mr. Pryce, I don't care where you go as long as it is not with Miss Brogley. Unlike her you don't have classes tomorrow. Now good night to the both of you, and I do not want to come back here finding out that one of my House students is missing." Flitwick said and slowly walked to his dorm and left. Logan blushed a deep shade of red and hurridly walked to her door, but Egan caught her sleeve. "Egan I don't want you or I getting into trouble tonight." Logan sweetly said. "Alright," Egan said with a shy. "But I want you to know I will be meeting you in the Great Hall after breakfast tomorrow." He added with a smile. "Okay. Good night Egan." Logan said. Egan bent down to give her one last kiss, "Good night Logan." With that he walked away and Logan entered her common room. Once the door shut Logan sighed a relaxing sigh and headed to bed...

*ooc: it's a long post and i'm sorry...taylor i didn't mean to use Egan like that but i thought he needed to say some stuff. if you don't aprove of what was said by Egan change it I don't care, it's kind of hard writing and talking to some one with no answer, but oh well i'll live...if you don't like the whole portion of egan and logan tell me and i'll change it...allie isadora is now your chacater and if you don't like what i wrote please also tell me and i'll fix it...i don't want any one made at me so yeah...that's it...hope you like Very Happy
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Rouge_Taylor wrote:
((Now that post above sounded WAY to Twilight for me...okay so remember there is a major difference between werewolves and wolves, which I can explain more clearly, just ask! lol))

[[OOC: Hah, yea. I forgot to write that in there, didn't I?
I didn't mean for it to sound like Twilight... I just have Twilight on the brain whenever I write in this. -_- Yea, so Bridget... ask Taylor! She'll make it make more sense!]]

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:15 pm

[[OOC: Yea... me being slow... just realized this.]]

As Alena looked back and forth between her two best friends, she couldn't shake an anxious feeling that was settling in her stomach. The pups noticed it too, and she could feel their distress at her mood. She hummed quietly under her breath, trying to soothe the pups more than her.
What is it? She asked herself. She couldn't put a finger on it, but something was so striking about Ophelia and Shadow when they stood together like that. Something was different about them, compared to everyone else in the room, including Alena. She had noticed it before, but this time it seemed stronger now that she had so much love for both of them.
And she was positive she didn't like it.
Biting her lip in thought, it finally hit her cruelly.
They'll probably both outlive me.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:08 pm

After dinner was over, Draco walked with Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. To his surprise Pansy grabbed his arm and didn't let go. She must think Raine and I are over so she'll finally have a chance...as if. Draco glared at the girl but didn't say anything to make her stop. The group was about to turn to their dorm when Draco turned the other way. "I forgot I had to get a book from the Library. You don't need me to show you how to get there. Oh and Pansy before I forget, my arm belongs to me. You can follow Crabbe and Goyle, maybe even hold their arms." He smirked as he walked away, leaving a hurt yet furious Pansy in the middle of two males. Draco walked to the Library hoping to find Raine but didn't. He couldn't imagine her being in her room upset or even in the common room, she would have to get away, but where. Suddenly as Draco was leaving the room he thought of Isadora. Draco ran down the halls until he found a group of Gryffindors. Maybe, just maybe he could sneak in with them or ask to get Isadora for him. He didn't know if she was in trouble or not, but he still knew Raine too well not to hurt her sister. Draco hoped he wasn't too late...

Raine quickly walked through the halls until she found the staircase leading to the Gryffindor common room. She was halfway up the stairs when she saw a group of Gryffindor's heading her direction. Behind them she saw was Draco. Probably going to go and have a good snog with Isadora, Raine thought angrily. She ran the rest of the way up the stairs, reaching the portrait before the group was halfway there. She smiled to herself and the Fat Lady asked "Password? "Gillyweed Gobstones" Raine replied getting a nod of the head by the lady and the opening of the common room. Raine entered the common room to see many Gryffindors on the couches studying, not even noticing who had just came in. She went to the stair case and started up it. Raine remembered her sister telling her about where the dorms for the girls were. She easily found her way to the fourth year girl dorms. Walking in Raine made sure to have her wand at the ready. When she entered the room she saw no one was in there, but found her sisters bed. Quickly walking toward the bed, Raine plopped herself on it. She didn't expect her not to be here so Raine didn't know what to do. Deciding she was pushing her luck staying her so long Raine decided to leave her sister a note, from Draco. It read:
Isadora. Meet me at the storage closet on the first floor, by the Great Hall at eight. I have to see you. Draco
Raine placed the note on her pillow, making sure to leave a daisy behind, her favorite flower, to draw her attention. Smiling Raine left the room and walked down the stairs. The group she saw ealier were asking the other Gryffindors if they had seen Isadora and or Raine. Raine froze in her tracks, trying to keep her cool. Draco must be out there waiting for Isadora and looking for me. Acting quickly Raine quickly walked past the group and out the door, making sure not to make eye contact. The door opened easily and she kept her pace. She looked behind her and saw no sign of Draco, deciding she better get changed, she ran the rest of the way towards the dungens stopping for no one...
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 am

On his way back to the common room Egan met with a familiar face. Not a teacher, nor a ghost though she was white as one. Sophronia sat on a bench by a window. The light of the moon streamed down on her causing her already milky skin to turn an etheral ivory in its light. She heard him approach and turned her head, their eyes met for a breif moment before she stared out the window again.

'She's been crying...' Egan thought and walked up to her. Without words he sat behind her, locked his arms around her and rocked gently. Wet tears hit his hand and slid down his wrist, cold by the time they reached the end. "Sophie..." Egan said softly, and burried his face in her long hair, breathing in her scent unique because she smelled like air, fresh and clean. Sophronia sighed and turned in his arms, so now she was in his lap pressed tight against him looking into his eyes.

"What's wrong Sophie? You never cry..." Sophronia wiped away her eyes and leaned against him. "I...I had a memory...one I've never had before....." When she began to sob silently Egan held her tighter and kissed her hair, whispering into it. "Tell me..." Sophie clutched at him and held tight.

"Roewena had a child, after her first daughter..." She didn't need to finish for Egan to know what she was going to say. "The baby was Godric's..." Egan nodded and again rocked her, before he stood and she was in his arms, he carrid her to the Ravenclaw dorm.

"He knew about his son, Sophie and its was hell for him when he died so young....his only child..." Sophie nodded and spoke the password to her dorm. "I'll love you forever Egan, you know that..." Sophie spoke without bitterness and Egan nodded. "I will always love you Sophie, until the end of time and the stars burn out of the sky...but I can't be with you..." Sophie nodded and leaned up to him. Egan captured her lips and they were soft and willing under his. They both felt the love and passion they still had for the other but they knew that it could never be and that added only the slightest hint of bitterness to the otherwise sweet kiss. When they broke apart Egan wiped away the tears for a final time and turned. "We're having practice tomorrow, if you have a date bring him along..."

It just occured to Egan he'd forgotten to invite Brogley...well he'd ask her the next morning at breakfast...

Katell smiled down at Camden. "Sure I can help you! Sophie and I are the top females in the year afterall...." Grinning she sat down next to him and then blushed. "So...umm tomorrow when classes are done, the four of us, Egan, Devin, Sophie and I are getting together to practice our other magic at the Quidditch feild..I was wondering if you wanted to come with me..?" Katell looked at her shoes, they were quite interesting now, that he face was on fire and her heart was pounding so fast.

((THERE PAIGE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!!!!!! AND ONCE THE WHOLE ISADORA, RAINE, DRACO THING GETS PLAYED OUT WE ALL SHOULD BE ON THE SAME TIMELINE AGAIN!!!))

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:08 pm

[[OOC: I want to write for Isadora, but I have NO clue where to start! ]]

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:57 pm

[[OOC: Allie you could start by having Isadora walk into the common room and get the letter or you could have her see Draco as he walks down a hallway looking for you...I tried to leave it wide open to let you get into it...hope that helps Very Happy]]

Camden smiled and thanked Katell. He blushed when Katell sat next to him. "So...umm tomorrow when classes are done, the four of us, Egan, Devin, Sophie and I are getting together to practice our other magic at the Quidditch feild..I was wondering if you wanted to come with me..?" Katell asked and looked down. Camden blushed even more. Not because he was embarrassed but from her reaction to asking him the question. Camden put his head down so he see Katell. He gently raised her head so that he could look her in the eyes. "Yes Katell," He answered quietly. "I'd love to watch you guys." Camden took one of her hands and softly kissed it. He blushed again when he met her eyes...

Draco wondered the near by hallways looking for a sign of Isadora or Raine. The halls were getting darker and he wondered if he was just wasting his time. Hell, Draco didn't even know if the Gryffindors would even look for her or if they would just blow him off. "Bloody hell." Draco muttered to himself as he went down another hallway. As he passed the Gryffindor common room for what seemed like the hundredth time tonight, he saw a Gryffindor quickly exit and walk down the nearest stair set. He didn't think anything of it but something in the back of his mind told him that wasn't usual. Draco promised himself that after he searched this hallway he would quickly follow the mysterious Gryffindor. Which shouldn't take him that long since it was one of the sortest hallways he has ever saw...

Raine kept her slowed her pace only after she got told off by one Filtch. "Filthy bastard." Raine muttered under her breath. She wasn't even half-way to her dorm and it was almost seven forty-five. Looking behind her she saw no one and ran (again) down to the dungens. Saying the pass word out of breath Raine entered the common room. As she did all heads turned towards her (which wasn't a lot since there were only four people including Raine in the common room). She smirked and walked up to her dorm. Behind her she heard; "Was that a Gryffindor?" "Why is a Gryffindor in our common room?" "How did a Gryffindor get our password?" And her favorite "Should we get Devon?" She was laughing as she entered her dorm room, but stopped when she saw Pansy on Raine's bed. Glaring Raine walked up to her. "What the hell do you think your doing Parkinson?" Raine asked annoyed as she changed her clothes and fixed her hair. Pansy looked up at her with a confussed look on her face. " What are you doing dressed like that? Or should I ask what is this? I mean I know what it is but why do you have one? Even more so, why does it read into..." Raine spun around, wand pointed and ran toward Pansy. Pansy then dropped the book and put her hands up, making her look like she was going to be arrested. "Hand over the notebook Pansy." She did as told. "Now if I were you I would forget all about this. Including the notebook and this conversation." Pansy nodded her head. Raine looked at her, knowing that she wouldn't do a word of it, decided to cast a forget it spell. Making sure she would forget everything that happened to her until she entered the dorm. This spell of course knocked her out and Raine smiled. She quickly made herself look presentable and left the dorm...

[[OOC: Allie you could also just have Isadora be in the Gryffindor dorm talking to her 'guy' friends in there room. Then have her go to her room see the note then leave...because you and I know she would fall for that. Just make sure she dosen't see Draco until after or during her 'meeting' with him. ok thats it...I hope that helps more...oh and make sure the other Gryffindors tell her that Draco was looking for her to conferm the letter!! XD]]
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9