Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<<

3 posters

Go down

Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<< Empty Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<<

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:44 pm

Sweat broke out onto Amelia's brow as the sun beat down unmercifully.
"What is she doing?!" Voices exclaimed. She didn't look at them; Or rather she couldn't. Her grip on the metal slipped and she fumbled for balance, causing screams from below. It did nothing for her nerves. She gritted her teeth and mumbled under her breath, cursing the first lady who had first spotted her.
Amelia closed her eyes, the fear traveled from her stomach to her spine, getting worse by the moment.
"Help! Somebody! Mommie! MOMMIE!"
The tiny voice made her eyes shoot open in shock. Mentally, she pushed the fear away and began to move step by step closer to the tiny voice.

"This is Cynthia Jacobs, reporting to you live from the Brooklyn Bridge. As you can see behind me, there appears to be a young girl walking along the crossbeams on the underside of the bridge. She looks to be about 18 or 20 years old. Our local police and fire department are working at getting her down from there, but she doesn't seem to want their aid. Oh god! She's slipped! No-... no wait. She caught herself in time. As you can imagine, after the heavy rain we've been subject to lately, it has to be very slippery up there. We don't know why she is on the bridge quite yet, so we can only hope they New York Emergency Departments get to her in time. I'm going to try to get an interview from one of the authorities...
Once again, this is Cynthia Jacobs for the 9 O'clock news, back to you Jerry."

Amelia stepped onto the giant support bar in the center of the bridge when she spotted where the cries were coming from. In spite of herself, she emitted a chuckle as she swooped down and picked up the kitten from her feet.
It screeched in surprise, but soon realized she meant no harm and clung to her for dear life.
"There, there little kitty. Don't cling too hard, those claws hurt! I won't let you down until we're both safe, okay?" She whispered into it's ear while scratching it's ears.
"You can talk to me?" It's tiny voice asked in awe. She nodded and sat down to catch her breath. Walking on the underside of a bridge can be exhausting if you're afraid of heights.
"Yea, I can. I don't know why though. I'm Amelia, what's your name?" She asked, still holding the kitten tight to her chest.
"I'm Sabbath."
"Well, Sabbath, it's a good thing I heard you yelling when I was walking across the bridge! How did you get here in the first place?" She asked, giggling when Sabbath nuzzled her nose.
"The brother of the girl who owns me threw me and my sister off the bridge." As he replied, his eyes widened. "But I think she fell in.."
Amelia felt the corners of her mouth pull down into a frown, and two tears fell silently down her cheeks.
She cleared her throat. "Well, let's get you to safety so I can kick the crap out of the kid, then." She slipped Sabbath into her messenger back and began to climb back the way she came. "I have some cat treats in there, if you want. I always keep some with me. They're under my cell phone." She grunted as she crossed the last cross-beam.
She listened intently, and soon Sabbath's happy purrs met her ears as she hopped of the end of the bridge, onto the ground safely.
As soon as she did, a mob of reporters and firefights and medics ran to her, almost killing her in their hurry.
"Are you okay, miss?"
"Why did you do it?"
"Are you suicidal?"
"Did you boyfriend dump you?"
"Does he beat you?" She ignored all of the questions but the last one.
"Does he what? No!" She raised her hand to her face and touched her eye, which was still black and blue from earlier that week. "No, I'm just a clutz and smacked my face with the copy machine door..." She trailed off absentmindedly. "No, no, no. I'm fine. Please, I was just saving this little guy!" She exclaimed, pulling a surprised Sabbath out of her bag. "Someone threw him over, and I saw it happen. I was just saving him. That's all."
Amelia gave one last push and broke the crowd and began to run towards her apartment.

Last edited by ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<< Empty Re: Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<<

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:33 pm

He saw it on the news, right there, as he was watching she appeared. Boo turned his head and ran his fingers threw his hair. His next target, he knew it, this girl was, now he knew her face, knew her fears. "Cornelius, would you come to the lab please we have another assignment for you." Boo stood and gave his puppies quick rubs on the head. "Marci keep an eye on the boys while I'm gone..." Boo said to his cat, who though they could not speak knew each other intimately. Boo walked threw the facility, nodding at people he knew, though they shyed away from him. Walking into the lab he saw his father. Tall, and distinguished, the older gentlemen held no warmth in his eyes as he saw Boo, instead he held a bag and pet carrier. "Cornelius, you will be traveling to this city, we'd like you to keep close tabs on this woman, Amelia. You will be staying in the apartment next to hers, you may bring one animal, this is a long term assignment." Boo nodded, not sharing even a pleasantry with the man he called father. Walking back to his room Boo gathered Marci into the carrier, though it was far to big for the lean cat, and together they walked out of the facility into the sunlight, and to the airport...

Essence stood in front of the apartment building. She had her violin in hand and was shredding the place up, people who walked down the streets stooped and placed money in her open case, and looked at her sound system that held her music in awe. She smiled and continued playing, sometimes taking requests, or even switching to her acoustic when asked. Essence was about to start her neck number when a mousey thing appeared before her, and tried to gain entrance to the building. Essence stopped and grabbed her hand. "What's wrong? Hey I know somethings wrong, you have the look..."

Seraphim or Sera as she prefered to be called, stood over the man. Her black hair flew in the wind, her wings blocked out the sun light. "Come, come into the darkness..." She crooned to him. Helpless he walked up to her and embraced her, Sera shut her eyes and wrapped her arms around the man. "You have been embraced by an angel, an angel of death has come to you because you have been judged unfit, and unworthy of life..." The man began to struggle but she held him tight. "Be at peace, if you may find it where you are bound..." She whispered in his ear. Then with plump red lips she took his mouth in hers and kissed, while her talons slipped into his chest and ripped out his heart. The man fell to the ground, red lipstick on his lips as Sera stood over him his still beating heart in her hands. Grinning madly she licked the steaming organ and threw it to the ground. "Even your blood is sour with your sins..." She spoke softly and slowy transformed back into her normal self, in her school girl uniform she skipped down the street licking the blood from her fingers as if it were candy and hummed a small tune.

Ryder sat on the shore of the river, his uniform rolled so that it wouldn't get dirty from the water that lapped at him. He was pouring over a book on ancient weapons, and his brow moist with sweat he tried once again in vain to form a cross bow. Frustrated he threw his hands down and a rain of spears came springing from the ground. Laughing he vanished them with a wave of his hand. Standing he fixed himself and went to meet Sera, who was probably already at school, oh well she was the perfect one. He frowned as he heard Essence's violin, the haunting notes calmed him and yet. "Damnit Essence, skipping school again..." He spoke the words under his breath and ran to catch up with Sera, meeting a few of his football, soccer and basketball buddies on the way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9or-6KfbMQ (Example of the music Essence Plays)
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<< Empty Re: Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<<

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:31 pm

Amelia's breath caught in her throat when she stared into the taller girl's eyes. "What's wrong? Hey I know somethings wrong, you have the look..." The girl asked, worry shadowing her pretty face.
"What? What look?" Amelia started; suddenly confused. The girl just smiled and nodded and patted the ground next to her. Not knowing what to do, Amelia sat down. "The look." The girl replied simply, idly wiping away a fingerprint from her violin.
"I-... I'm just running from some people." Amelia said, but then quickly coming to a stop. She touched her black eye and remembered the reporter's reactions. "Reporters. I'm running from reporters. You'll find out about it on the news." She added, pulling Sabbath out of her bag. He looked a little ruffled, but grateful to see her.
"Be still, little one." She whispered when he tried nuzzling her again. All of a sudden, her throat seized up slightly, and she could feel the pressure building in it.
"I have to go." She said hoarsely, throwing some small bills down into the violinist's case. "You play beautifully." She added with a genuine smile. The muscles it took to smile with felt unused suddenly. Then she turned and darted into the building with her hand in her bag looking in anguish for her keys and something else.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 pm

"Mr. Parker go home. you've been here all day." Nathan spoke softly glancing at the name tag on Adrian's desk. It was 5:00 PM and Adrian had been there sense 4AM. Adrian coughed on his coffee, "What makes you notice me today Mr. Petrelli?" Nathan smiled and looked around the office " Because you're the only one still here. And I'd like to go home to my family."
Adrian nodded " right sir. Just let me finish designing these campaign signs."
Adrian dreaded closing time. He lived by himself in an apartment on avenue C. He barely had anything to look forward to when he got home. He was going to do what he normally did.
1. kick his shoes off, and yank his socks off
2. loosen his tie, and undress
3. attempt to make something for dinner.
4. turn the tv on
5. ignore the tv
6. get on the internet and read his fan sites.
7. shower.
8. attempt to sleep.
9. get out of bed in another un-restful night and do it all over again.
He clicked the save button and nodded at Mr. Petrelli. " let's get out of here."
Nathan was out of there quicker then Adrian thought. he left him in charge of locking up.
A gust of wind blew his tie into his face as soon as he opened the front door out of the firm. he snatched the keys out of his front pocket and put all of his weight on the door. he struggled getting the key into the lock. not to mention The wind kept taking control of his tie. making it smack him in the face no matter what direction he was facing " You son of a.." He clenched his fist around the key. He felt it bend in his hand " mother fucker."
He ran back inside. " there has to be another key in this shit hole." he grunted flipping through the many stacks of papers on his desk. " damnit."
He sat on the floor thinking " If i were an uptight prick...where would i keep my key?"
and then his gaze fell upon Mr. Petrelli's office. "he's gotta have like a million keys in there!" jumping back to his feet he jogged to Nathan's Office. Adrian pushed through the locked door taking it off of it's hinges " Oh shit. As if this day couldn't get shittier." he shook his head " I should just quit. i mean...i'm going to get fired anyway...Oh what a drag."
"what's a drag?" a man in blue questioned.
Adrian jumped " holy shit who are you?"
"I could ask you the same thing!"
Adrian chuckled " touche."
"I'm the Janitor. what are you doing in Mr. Petrelli's office."
"Quick Adrian..think on your feet. " he thought to himself "I..uh..Forgot my door key in here?" The Janitor glanced to the half broken door in his left hand. " it broke while i was trying to unlock it."
the janitor gave a slight nod " sure. I'll take care of this...you should go home."
"Phew. i think i got out of that one." Adrian heaved a sigh of relief " thank you sir." Adrian set the door down and dug into his pocket for the 50 dollar bill that he had for gas money. " keep it to yourself." He slipped the 50 to the Janitor.
the Janitor grinned " you got it pal."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:16 pm

(OOC: I am so pissed off right now. I had this HUGE update ALL TYPED UP, and I hit 'post', but apparently I took too long and this site logged me out. So it's all gone. All of it. You have no idea how pissed off I am right now.)
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:24 pm

Amelia darted out of the elevator and skidded to a stop in front of her apartment door. She still had one hand in her bag searching for her keys. She found them under her book and shoved them into the lock and rushed inside to the bottle of her 'cocktail'. As she swallowed a mouthful, she gagged from the taste. It was a mix of Aleve, her allergy meds and Dayquil. It was the only thing she found to use that brought down the symptoms that come from using her voice powers too much.
She pulled a small notebook out from inside the bread box and flipped it open. She quickly jotted down this: Swelling started after an hour and 15 minutes this time. Scratchy feeling less noticeable. Sore throat flared up the worst of all. Cocktail still works.
Then she hid it away again and worked on pouring Sabbath some milk. She pulled him from her bag and plopped him onto the counter, and called out, "Humphrey! Where are you kitty? I brought you someone!" And after a few moments, a fat white and black cat rushed into the room. After some introductions and explanations were made, she went to bed, happy to see the cats getting along.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Are you comfy in there?" Amelia asked Sabbath absentmindedly as she finished the last chapter in her book in the back of the taxi-cab. The taxi driver eyed her from the rear view mirror before speaking, "I'm alright, ma'am, thanks." Amelia's head snapped up and she blushed crimson. "That's good... uhm..." She glanced at his ID tag and back to his face. "Mohinder. I'm glad, Mohinder." She added his name for good luck. He looked back to the road, and she buried her head in her book until the taxi stopped at her destination. She paid him quickly and got out of the taxi in a flash of embarrassment. She pulled Sabbath out of her bag and showed him where they were. "You live here?" She asked, and he purred yes. She nodded and walked to the front door of a little blue house and knocked. A boy of about 17 answered, and she knew it was who she was looking for. "Hi, Jake. You don't know me, but I know you. Could you come talk to me out here for a moment?" She smiled sweetly, though the empty feeling in her stomach made her want to kill him with her bare hands. The kid, Jake, looking curious, nodded and closed the door behind him.
She led him to an alley behind the house and then turned abruptly.
"Is this yours?" She asked angrily, holding Sabbath in her hands. Jake's mouth opened in surprise and fear passed over his eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about." He muttered, a few moments too late. "Yea, I thought as much." She replied coldly, as she closed her eyes, seemingly concentrating on something. Jake stood, torn between running away or staying. Suddenly, her eyes popped open and the sounds of barking filled the silence between them. A small group of neighborhood dogs ran over and stopped by her side, eying Jake hungrily. With a snap of her fingers, the dogs lurched forward and attacked him. One dog caught him by the leg, and another by the arm, and they appeared to be having a tug-o-war match with him like a rag doll.
She let it carry on until his cries of surprise and fear turned into screams.
She called the dogs off and kicked Jake in the foot. "That was for Trixie. Next time you feel like hurting an animal, remember this: There are a lot bigger animals out there than a dog, and I control that, got it?" She said coldly. He groaned as he grabbed his arm, moaning over the blood. "I said do you have it?" She asked again. He flinched away from her raised hand and yelled that he did. She set Sabbath down on the ground and patted his head. "You make sure he gets home safely, Jake. I mean it." She said while turning towards the road.
With a goodbye wave to Sabbath, she hailed a taxi and went to work, glad to be done with it all.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Boo was in his apartment. His apartment, he thought with a smile. He enjoyed that it was only his and belonged to no one else. It was scantily furnished with a black couch that folded out into a bed, with black appliances (fridge, microwave, toaster, coffemaker). He had two plates, two glasses, two forks, two knives and two spoons. Stretching on the couch Boo looked out the large window that lead to his tiny balcony area (which had his table and single chair) he saw the city and the light and knew the beauty of it. Marci purred on his chest as he stroked her orange fur. Closing his eyes Boo felt that he wanted to sleep and knew he should but Charile was in his head that moment screaming at him to go introduce himself to the girl. Sighing Boo stood and grabbed Marci's leash. Hooking her up he walked out the door, wearing his black gloves, black pants and surprisingly a blue shirt. Walking across the hall he knocked on the door and waited, until the girl answered. She was soft, and sweet looking causing Boo to stutter slightly..."Uh, ummm do you have any extra cat litter by chance? I mean if you have a cat..." This was a legitimate excuse in his rush he'd forgotten Marci's basics and he didn't know where the store was yet to buy her any.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:58 pm

Amelia was just finishing typing up the last bit of her essay for her college paper, when a loud knock startled her. She quickly hit save and slammed her laptop shut and ran to the door. "Please don't be Angie asking me to cover for her!" She muttered under her breath as she turned the knob and pulled open the door.
When she saw who was standing there it took her an extra few seconds to realize that the man in black wasn't anyone she knew. She gave a little gasp at his beauty.
The shy part in her seized up and she opened her mouth to say, "I think you have the wrong apartment." when he politely interrupted her.
"Uh, ummm do you have any extra cat litter by chance? I mean if you have a cat..."
Amelia blinked and finally took note of the cat sitting next to him, seemingly almost patient.
"Litter... oh yea! I have lots of litter..." She smiled brightly. "Come in on, I'll get you a box." She waved him in, a slight blush settling across her cheeks as she gazed at his eyes for a moment too long.
She darted into the kitchen and reached under the counter and pulled out a box of Fresh Step.
"Is this okay?" She asked, handing it to him. When he smiled warmly she grinned back, unable to contain herself.
She knelt down and let the cat sniff her hand before she scratched it's chin. Soon it was purring.
"I'm Amelia." She offered, standing up and looking him in the face again...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Smiling Boo took the litter and looked at Marci "See, she even had your favorite and you doubted my choice of apartments." Boo gave a light smile when she petted Marci and then looked back at her, his eyes on hers were slightly warm but also calculating and quick. "My name's Cornelius, but you can call me Boo everyone does." 'Behind my back...' He added to himself. Picking Marci up Boo, nuzzled into her. "And this is Marci, my favorite orange skinny kitty." Giving Amelia a smile that he hoped wasn't too calculating and said. "So I'm new here, mind showing me around later?" He had to determine the range of her powers and how strong they were, before he brought her in or terminated her.

Abigail walked down the street, her walking stick out only so that the crowds parted for her. Of course she did have black spots in her vision what with tourists and people who normally didn't hang around the places she did, but as often as possible she bumped into them getting a good touch before they walked away apoligizing to her. What she didn't expect was the sign in the middle of the sidewalk, and when her stick hit it, Abbi tripped before she realized what was jarring her path. Immediatley people rushed to her, espically the vendors but Abigail simply brushed the sign with her finger tips and put her blue and green hair back behind her ears where it belonged. "Really it's no problem I just didn't see it!" Laughing it off Abbi continued to walk. When she reached the law firm she smiled at the receptionist. "Hi Abigail Taggart here to meet with Adrian Parker" No chalantly Abbi brushed the woman's hand while reaching for a breath mint. The receptionist smiled, "Are you sueing someone sweetie?" Abigil smiled straightened her tie and vest and said politely "No ma'am, I'm here regarding the Pruwett case, you know the children rape and attempted homicide." The woman looked almost stunned that the police would send a motley young girl to see them about it, but she shrugged in off and called up. "Mr. Parker, your ten o'clock is here." Abbi smiled and took a seat, meeting this Mr. Parker would be interesting she was sure.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Amelia shrugged and smiled politely. "It's no problem. I'll be happy to give you a tour but," She paused and looked at her watch. "I have to go work my two jobs. I won't be home until a little after midnight. But I'm free tomorrow." She replied, grabbing her messenger bag from the couch. She was wearing black dress pants and a white button up blouse, the conservative styled outfit she wore to her job as a copy-girl. But in her bag was her other uniform and apron for her job as a waitress at a big shot restaurant.
"So, tomorrow then?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:27 am

*screech screeech*
"Guh." Adrian heaved a heavy sigh and looked at his alarm clock after a night of no sleep and hopped out of bed eventually the screeching alarm clock annoyed Adrien so he smacked the snooze button. *smash*
"well shit. must of hit it too hard." He grinned on the bright side " at least i don't have to put up with that annoying noise anymore."
Adrian's mind was son auto pilot "gotta shower."
He shivered at the cold tile that touched the bottom of his bare feet. The sun shining into the only window of his bathroom warmed his bare stomach. It felt good. He could lay in the sun all day if it weren't for the fascist hellhole. But unfortunately he needed to get clean. so with one swift movement he turned his shower on 'Scolder' and yanked his silk boxers off hopping in as fast as he could. The steam that filled the room made Adrain feel like he was in some kind of horror movie..as if somebody was going to open his shower door and knife him to death. He hasn't worked on his horror movie scream nearly enough for it to sound cool. so that fantasy was pushed out of his mind.
he scrubbed every plain of his chiseled body. before stepping back out to the now warm..but slick..Tile floor. he grabbed the nearest towel to him. "wow..this day just isn't going good. i should just lay down and die." He grumbled.
the facecloth that he grabbed wouldn't even dry his foot. " well it's not like i haven't walked around naked before." so he slowly walked out of the bathroom making sure he didn't slip. The air in the rest of his apartment was freezing compared to the bathroom " holy mother of..." He grimaced grabbing his privates and shuffling to his bedroom. Diving onto his bed he rolled into a blanket burrito to keep warm. "ahhhhhh" he shivered and just so happened to glance at his cellphone that was conveniently placed onto his night stand. " 10:00...Oh maaan..i'm late!" He hopped across his room to his laundry basket o' suits and pulled out his favorite black pinstripe one. " i need to get to work.."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:41 am

After Amelia promised Cornelius to meet him in the same spot noon the next day, she locked her door behind herself, darted down the 10 flights of stairs (Note to self: Remind Hector to fix elevator!), grabbed two scalding coffees and two bagels (One cinnamon swirl with apple cream cheese and the other chocolate chip with plain cream cheese!), jumped on the subway (Narrowly jumping through the door before it shut.) and relaxed into her usual chair, trying not to let the temptations of the coffee and bagel scent entice her.
She pulled her laptop from her bag and flipped it open, opened a file and began to write. She was writing a book, and had been working on it for a year already, though unfortunately, with her jam packed schedule of her two jobs and her online college courses in journalism, she hardly had time to write except for her half hour ride to and from work twice a day.
But she sighed and got to work, and almost missed her stop.
Laptop under her arm, open messenger bag threatening to fall off of her shoulder, hot coffee spilling out through the lid (Note to self: Write a strongly worded letter to the company!) and onto her hands and bagels that probably got crushed when someone rushed through the door ahead of her and almost knocking her over and into a wall, she arrived, slightly disheveled, into her little copy room.
It was onlt 8X10, but it was her own.
With a sigh, she set everything down onto her little table, hung her jacket up and moved the coffee and bagels next to the little window (Her little patch of sky as she called it) to sit in the sun.
As she got to work with her first job of the day, (135 copies by nine? That's only 5 minutes!) she glanced anxiously up and out her door and into the hallway, ever mindful of the ticking clock above her head. "Where are you? You're laaate..." She sang quietly to herself.
Fiver minutes passed slowly, and she barely made the 9 o'clock deadline. She was just pulling them from the copier when the guy came to get them. He tapped his fingers anxiously as she bent down to grab a pen for so she could sign the copies over to him, and it was all she could do not to say, "You're a tool."
She went back to work with her other copies, still anxiously looking out the door every few seconds.
It became a trance to her, something she could do without really thinking.
Four copies of this file by 12:15. Seventeen copies of that paper whenever you can. Ninety-Four copies of this three page file by Five.
Suddenly, she was brought out of the back of her mind when she heard him.
"Shit!" It was quiet, but she could tell it was him.
"Hello, Adrian!" She chirped as she whisked the coffee from the windowsill, grateful it still felt hot.
"Cinnamon Swirl with Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese vs. Chocolate Chip with Plain Cream Cheese." She stated, waiting for him to decide.
She handed the bagel he chose and coffee to him with a smile, trying not to giggle at his expression. He looked so upset about coming in to work today.
"Running late, hm? I hope Mr. Petrelli doesn't find out..." She teased as he sipped his coffee. She glanced at the clock and decided she had enough time and grabbed her own coffee and drink it with him.
"So what's on the agenda today, kiddo?" She asked before adding, "Nice suit, by the way!"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm

"Look lady if he doesn't meet me for out meeting in the next five seconds I'm walking out of this place!" Abbi yelled polietly at the receptionist who had a smug grin on her face. It'd had been what? Twenty mintues since the clock hit ten and worse Abigail had arrived early to the meeting. "I'm sorry Ms...Taggart but Mr. Parker has a very busy schedule and..." Abbi stood and hit the wall with her cane causing a large crack to resound threw the room. "Busy my ass, we've had this appointment set up for weeks." People in the room were staring and Abbi decided to try a new tactic, instead of yelling she'd cry...Though it disappointed her it had firmly come to this last resort. "Why won't anyone help me? Isn't enough that I was blinded as young child and now walk the world in darkness but now I can't even get a meeting with my lawyer because the world is too busy for the handicapped..." Abbi let the large fat tears roll down her face, yeah she sounded chessey but the crying, walking stick and cheeseiness were enough to have several (quite attractive) business men waiting in the lobby glare at the sectretary and hurry to help her. Some were even visitors from another firm. "Grace can you get Mr. Parker down here now!" The frazzeld front desk woman nearly screamed into the phone.

Boo placed Marci in the apartment and then hands in pockets went to explore the city. The scents were all around him never had he seen so many people! What's better, he could hear so many, their minds raced past his. Enjoying himself that no one stared at him Boo bought himself something called a 'hot dog', and walking threw the large park enjoyed the taste of the processed meat. As he was walking threw the park he heard the distinct language of latin. Intrigued he walked and saw a group of men and women singing. He knew the words and the melody filled him, he began to sing in a sweet tenor. 'The rose reflects our position, a fitting interpretation lessons about our life*.' As he continued to sing perfectly along with the group people began to gather around him as well. They cheered as he ended the song with the group, and he was invited to sing along with them again but declined. Boo left the park feeling great about himself, but he still had a mission to complete...Charlie lead him to a spot where Amelia's scent was very new. It was a dinner and smiling Boo sat down in the corner, blending in with the wall settled in to wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyJjOaJ0VzI&feature=related *Translated text as they're singing in Latin
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 pm

His face lit up like a boy in a candy shop. " You got a bagel for me?" Still sipping his coffee.
She smiled sweetly at him and nodded. " you didn't have to do that." His stomach gurgled so loud they could probably hear it on the next floor. He was trying to be polite by not inhaling the delicious Cinnamon Swirl bagel. He set his books down and started nibbling the edge of the crispy bagel cooly. Coffee in one hand and bagel in the other. His laptop, and books on her counter. " thanks for the suit compliment Amelia. this one is my favorite." Another girl had walked up to Amelia pushing a paper and a letter in her hand that said 1067 copies done in 20 minutes. He thought about what he said, " i don't I've ever called her by her real name. i always tease her and call her copy girl." He blushed while looking down at his shoes. He glared down at them " god dammit...." he mumbled to himself. " i grabbed the wrong shoes." His black and white chuck taylor's stood out under his pinstripe suit, but looked pretty sharp. He was just hoping nobody would give him shit about it. Glancing at the clock again he grabbed the copies Ameilia Made for him and headed out the door. She glanced up before he left. He through a quick wink her way and basically jogged out the door. " fucker. i hate this prick palace." He mumbled once more. He arrived at the elevator and rode it all the way up to level 12. "Mr. Petrelli's office." He glanced quickly into his office door and saw him negotiating with somebody who appeared pretty important. He dropped the copies into his mailbox and got the fuck out of there. The last thing he wanted was to be scolded for being late. He hopped back on the elevator and rode it to level 3. Where the cubicle farm resided. The only reason he knew which cubicle was his was because He was the only one with books piled on his desk that didn't have anything to do with politics. He flopped into his spinny chair and thought of his books...until he realized. "OH FUCK" His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his skull. " my erotic novel is sitting on copy girls desk!" He jumped up and ran through the cubicle farm crushing stuff that was in his way.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Amelia groaned in protest as she began to speedily run copies through the two copiers, wishing a painful death at whoever decided 1067 copies in 20 minutes was a good idea.
She barely had time to smiled to herself at the grin and wink she had gotten from Adrian.
Tapping her foot anxiously at the copy machine, she mentally cussed everyone in the near vicinity out with a gloomy sigh.
Turning from the copier, afraid she would go mad if she sat staring at it any longer, her eyes rested on a book that was sitting on the ledge where Adrian had been standing moments before. She crossed the room in two steps and picked it up..
Makeout Paradise the cover screamed over the heads over the young man and robust woman running on the cover. Covering her mouth, she giggled and flipped it open to the first page and blushed immediately at the contents.
There were handwritten words on the side, obviously author's notes, and as she read them, she struggled to remember where she knew the handwriting from...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:57 pm

"No really I'm fine, I'm going to talk to the receptionist thank you Justin." Abbi said for the last time, finally shaking off all of the well meaning business men. Walking up to the counter she slammed her hands down. "I'm not angry at you, but this establishment is going down hill..." The woman sighed and rolled her eyes. "Miss if you'd just wait I'm sure he'll be down soon." Abbi snapped her fingers "Yeah you said that five minutes ago...I'm going up!" She cried and walked towards the elevator, her unneeded walking stick clacking angierly on the floor. Sighing she put her finger on the board and read the brail, level three...The elevator dinged and once Abbi was inside she screamed "Goddamn! I hate these jerks! First they put me with a junior employee, and then the ass wipe doesn't even have the decency to show up." The elevator dinged again and Abbi burst threw the doors and into the sea of cubicles. She ran her hands along everything and everyone who came near her. When she thought she was in the middle of the room she stood and raised up her head. "Which one of you is Mr. Adrian Parker?" She demanded furiously of the men and women in the room, who she could hear were startled by her loud voice in the normally quiet space.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:02 pm

Lol
Adrian: Heroes: The Next Generation >>SUGGEST NEW NAME IDEAS!<< 318458
Amelia: Suspect

*SLAM*
Adrian flung the door to the copy room open "DROP THE BOOK" He galloped over to her desk and snatched the book out of her hand. a single bead of sweat dripped down his forehead "did you read any of this??" He questioned before he realized he just blew his cover. He wanted to make it seem like he was just embarrassed to own it. but it came across a little protective considering that certain copy of the book is worth almost a million dollars on ebay. He shifted all of his weight onto her desk. The unsturdy legs squeaked loudly " oh damn.." he hopped off of her desk hoping he didn't already destroy it. he blushed at her confused face. He probably just ruined any chance he had to take her out to supper tonight.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 pm

Amelia fought really, really hard to keep the corners from her mouth held firmly in place, but they kept creeping up and the giggles threatened to escape at any moment, and it sounded almost like she was humming.
She let her hold on the book relax and when he blushed, and to save his embarrassment, she won over the giggles and kept her poker face on.
"I read a page." She admitted softly, hoping he wouldn't rupture anything. "But I won't tell a soul you write romances." She mimed a zipper lip and pretended to hand the key to him.
"I think it's sweet, actually." She admitted at last.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 pm

Abbi was now planted firmly in the middle of the floor, spread in such a way that no one could get by in any direction. The ground was hard, but not as hard as the ground she'd sat on for twenty days during a sit in in college. "I will not move until I get the meeting that I deserve! That the Police force have paid for!" She screamed. A frazzled woman dropped her coffee and more and more people tried to get her to move. "Maybe no one here, cares about children be raped by their father! Maybe no one cares that that same man killed their older sisters just before that and drowned their mother!" The people she could see winced, "If I don't get help her, so help me I will make sure that every single person that's pissed me off today gets fired! I have a law degree too, this is nearly harassment!" Abbi crossed her arms, and stuck her nose in the air, they didn't know hell until they'd dealt with her!
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down