After the Battle

Go down

After the Battle

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:24 pm

Lucian looked up at the medical ninja's who'd been watching him these past couple days. He'd been the first to recover from the curse seal placed on him by Orochimaru. Struggling he sat up in the bed, sore as well from his fight with Orochimaru and Kabuto he looked at the others in the wing. Chiyo was in the bed next to him, her face peaceful in sleep, Luc was sure she'd be the next to awaken. Next to her was Ty Sounga who had valantly pulled Chiyo from Orochimaru and continued to fight to protect her body. Though he too had to fall to Orochimaru's bite before Mizuki sprang to action. Luc shivered thinking of that kekki genkai which had allowed for renforcements to arrive, saving all their lives. Mizuki was in the ANBU medical wing under closer observation than the marked. The other wounded in the room included Talon, who's upper body had been shattered by the snakes, Kushin who'd gone toe to toe with Kabuto after Ty's fall, and Yuki, Chiyo's mother who remained in a healing coma. "Gaurds?" The men turned around "Yes Captain?" They asked averting their eyes from the young boys neck which was clear for all to see. "When the other marked awakened I need the fasted runner to get Hokage-sama, she'll need to perform sealing jutsu's, call for Kakashi-sensei as well as his strength may be needed..." "Hai!" Responded the gaurds before turning back around. Lucian sighed, they'd need the strength for wasn't it the stronger the host the stronger the mark. Grunting a bit Luc reached over to his nightstand and pulled out the books Kakashi had brought him yesterday. "They helped me threw my stay in the hospital." The older man had said. Lucian pulled out the first book only to blush. "Ah good old Jiraya..." Luc muttered and opened the first book of the make-out series.

Talon shifted in her bed and called out in discomfort, only to have a pinch at her arm. "Here miss, this will help with the pain. Tsunade is coming to continue the knitting of your bones back together, 'cept she's been having a real problem with them." Talon blearily opened her eyes to see the medical nin, a young one taking the needle from her arm. "Lean me up..." The words of protest almost came out before Talon nearly screamed. "Get me up!" The poor girl was so frightened that she did as she was told and gently helped the older ninja sit up. "Fine mess I made, my two students in the hospital as well as the boy I was supposed to train, thank god the other girl hasn't arrived yet." "Don't blame yourself Talon, after all there was no warning of the attack." Talon looked over to see Lucian thumbing threw a book that she recognized. "Aren't you a bit young for that?" Lucian smiled not looking up from the text "I decided it was time to get my education in, after all I hate being the only one not to know." Talon smiled and grimaced as she tried to use her hand. "Please don't miss, all your bones are still broken and not setting..." "Yukina please give Talon some saka laced with opium, to knock her out...knowing her she'll try to escape." The nurse nodded and went to fetch the bottle. It was down Talon's throat before she could stop herself. "Tastes like candy you bastard..." Talon murmered before falling asleep, not even feeling when she was laid back down.

Erriku Uchiha entered a village scared by battle. "Excuse me I'm here for training, I need an Uzumaki Talon?" The jounin she asked with hair like a pinapple turned towards her and simply stared with a dull expression on his face. "Man this is such a drag...I'll take you to her, she and your team are in the medical wing." Erriku's heart sped up. "Oh really for what?" She asked following the somber jounin. "There was a surprise attack, needless to say your team was at the heart of the battle." Erriku nodded and cursed her bad luck, if only she hadn't stopped at that bath house she would have made it in time for the battle. "In here..." The jounin said and Erriku stopped him from leaving only to bow. "Thank you! My name is Erriku Uchiha." The jounin didn't show his surprise only shrugged, sighed and said "Shikimaru Naru, I'll be seeing you again Ms. Uchiha..." With that he was gone. Erriku shouldered her bag and walked into the wing where numerous people were scurrying about. The number of wounded was nothing compared to the grisly wounds. 'Someone wanted to scare this village...' Usually a ninja could destroy an opponent without causing major damage to the body. Of the wounded she'd seen they were hacked apart, for sport almost...Walking threw the wings Erriku came across a room with an armed gaurd, after informing them who she was she was allowed acces. "This is your Sensei..." They told her pointing to the tiny woman with bright yellow hair, "And your teammate Chiyo Yuki..." Erriku nodded her thanks and took up a seat in the corner. She was living with the Talon woman and it seemed this would be her home for a while...

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: After the Battle

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:29 pm

Chiyo woke with a start when an orderly next to her bed dropped a metal tray. For a dazed moment she wondered where she was and why it smelled sickly sweet, when suddenly it all came back to her. The disastrous fight and having to be protected and dragged from the wreckage. The sharp prick of the needle that made her dizzy and sleepy that the orderlies had to shove into her thigh when she became frantic over Ty's wounds.
When she looked back up at the young orderly next to her, she saw the fear in his eyes. The expectation that she would go psycho again.
With a sigh, she dropped back into the bed and shook her head at him to show that she wouldn't be needing another shot.
The idea of another one made her sick.
The orderly stood dumbly next to her and started to check her bandages for the minor wounds from the battle, and she swatted him away angrily like a pesky fly.
She was peering anxiously around the room to take everyone into account.
Everyone but Lucian appeared to be passed out. Whether or not they had woken up at all since her drug induced come, she couldn't tell.
The only difference in the room was a small girl Chiyo didn't know who appeared to be sleeping in a stiff looking chair by Talon-Sensei's cot.
To her relief, Ty was sleeping peacefully in the cot next to her, and she allowed herself a small smile.
"Are you alright?" She turned back to Lucian who was reading a orange book, a small blush enveloping his cheeks.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:58 pm

Lucian carefully marked the page in the Kakashi-sensei had given him. Looking at her he gave her the warmest smile he could muster under the circumstance. "Just fine Chiyo, though I'd prefer you'd be proped up on pillows until you regain your strength." Luc signaled to one of the gaurds who quickly got pillows to prop Chiyo up correctly. "I'm glad you're awake, when I wakened five days ago you looked on the brink of death, though considerably better than Ty did...and Talon well...She'll take a bit of healing but she always bounces back just fine." Lucian nodded at the girl in the corner "That there is your new teammate, an Erriku Uchiha, apparently she was away at the time of the massacre..." Lucian didn't want to say much more, knowing the girl was awake, and soon enough the cold black eyes were trained on him.

Erriku stood and walked over. She held her hand out to the cat eared girl. "I was in the Sand Village training at the time..." She looked at Lucian and smiled. "I trust the ANBU will be getting my records soon enough..." Without a backwards glance she went back to her chair, folded her arms and slipped back into sleep.

Ty woke with a pain in his neck. As voices swam in his head he recognized Chiyo's voice and opened his eyes. Bad idea! The lights burned him and when he tried to sheild his eyes from it they groaned in protest as if it were the most dreadful jutsu, the most difficult technique he'd ever had to do. A medical nin quickly rushed to his side to help him prop up and drink some water. It hit his stomach with a painful growl. Coughing out a laugh Ty drank somemore and signaled that he wanted to sit up, and that he would take no more medicine. Looking over with his one eye, as the other was bandaged shut Ty saw Chiyo and it misted up. "Ch...Chiyo..." He gasped out and reached his bandaged hand out to her. "Are...are y-you okay?"

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:13 pm

Chiyo allowed herself to be propped up with pillows. If it had been anyone else she probably would have smacked them for even thinking of trying to take care of her; But she had a fondness for Lucian.
She shook the Uchiha girl's hand with a think lipped smile. She was too bothered to notice the funny color of the girl's eyes. "It's a pleasure." She said. Why am I being so irritable? She wondered. It's not like you're in pain. And you're not hungry. Just calm yourself.
Before she could ask Lucian how long they had all been unconscious, she heard a small voice calling her name.
Her head snapped to the direction of Ty's bed and she was on her feet before anyone could protest.
Her I.V. yanked at her arm when the hose was too short, and she yanked it out of her skin without looking at it twice.
"Tynan! Oh my love!" She whispered frantically. "Yes, yes I'm fine. I'm right as rain! How dare you be worried about me?" She gingerly pecked his face where there were no wounds, but could find no safe place to put her hands without paining him. "Oh I could just hit you for even thinking about me! Worry only for yourself. You need to get better soon!" Tears streamed down her face and she didn't care who saw them. "Are you in pain?" She asked after she finally stopped showering him with little kisses.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:28 pm

"Not in pain dearest...." Ty tried to smile but it turned into a grimace...."Please go back to your bed, your hands are shaking." Ty said as he took her trembleing hand in his. "Back to bed miss." A medical nin said only to recieve a death glare from Chiyo and a chuckle from Ty, that turned into a cough. "Move their beds closer together if you would...it would not be wise to get either of them riled up." Lucian snickered looking at his book. The frustrated nin complied and soon the two ninja could easily clasp hands. "He bit you...and me...Chiyo...and Lucian..." Ty frowned trying to remember what happened. "How long have we been out?" He asked Lucian who turned the page and shook his head. "I was out for a week, you were all out for nearly two, and as soon as you you both recover we are getting our new little problems taking care of by Hokage-sama." Ty tried to nod but ended up barely moving and giving a slight grunt. "I'll heal up fast, its a Sounga trait..."

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Chiyo moved to her cot as she was told. Her hand never left Tynan's, not even for a moment.
"You are in pain. You've got that look you get when you're hurting." She said with a frown, but he was too busy talking with Luc to hear her.
As she listened to the boys talk, she touched the marks on her neck. They were throbbing in time with her pulse and the feeling made her hand shrink away as if she had been burned.
"I thought that had been just a dream." She said after a moment. "But I guess it did really happen. No wonder I've been so moody." She had the edge of the thin blanket on her cot in her hand and she was wrapping it around her fingers.
"Is it possible to hate something that keeps you alive?" She wondered out loud. "Because I swear I can feel the poison mixing with my blood, and I could see myself slitting my own wrists just to be rid of it."

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:24 pm

"Bite your tongue." Luc said taking a sip of his water. "Much younger than you have lived threw much worse than this...don't despair, the villiage will survive as we have always survived." Glancing at them he was not surprised to see that Ty was asleep, his fingers laced with Chiyo's still. "Be glad you have someone to help you...after all the last person to recieve that mark in this village had no one and a thirst for revenge. Try not to fret about it Chiyo, the more you think of it the worse it will be." Luc turned the page again. "Perhaps eat a bit, I'm making sure that no medical food is given...its ramen all the way..." Luc smiled and went back to his book. He could definately see why Kakashi liked them, and Jiraya enjoyed writing them.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:02 pm

Chiyo mumbled her apologies and turned away from Luc, who was already absorbed once more into his dirty book.
She sighed and look over at Tynan, but he was already asleep, along with everyone else in the room.
Even the medical shinobi were out of the room for a rest.
Humphrey was curled up at the end of her bed, asleep as usual.
What to do, what to do, what to do? She pondered as she looked around and found no sources of entertainment.
She shrugged, and decided to see if she had injured her kekkei genkei in the battle.
Gently, she unlocked her fingers from Tynan's and placed his hand by his side. He didn't stir.
Looking down at her right hand, she felt her chakra bubbling beneath the surface; ready to explode if she told it to.
With quite a bit of effort on her part, a sudden ball of heat appeared just above her right upturned hand.
It was so hot, it felt like holding a tiny sun in her palm, but something in her chakra kept it from hurting.
With a growing smile, she did it again. She created the orb of heat with a sudden "poof" that sounded like a flame thrower.
Then she turned to her left hand and did the same thing.
Well that's easy enough. She thought.
Closing her eyes, she raised her hands so they were level with her shoulders and concentrated as hard as she could, and after only a few moments, the heat erupted into both of her palms at the same time.
She looked up and around the room, but everyone seemed completely unaware.
With a pleased smile, she whispered under her breath, "Boom".

[[OOC: Think:
I actually had this idea first, but then remember that it already existed. Shocked ]]

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:15 pm

It was another week before Luc was able to leave the hospital and another two before the others were up and about. However they couldn't go back to their normal routinues oh no. Currently Lucian, Chiyo and Ty were all in a special room beneath the Hokage's building. It was large, and even though they weren't chained to the wall the chains were there all the same. Luc leaned against the southern wall, tea at his side, a book in hand. He was trying to concentrate on that but all he could hear were Ty and Chiyo. The couple had refused to be seperated threw the whole healing process, and now they had to be forced to sleep in seperate beds, for Luc's peace of mind. "Lady Hokage's coming later, I'd like you both to rest..." Luc said turning another page.

"What for?" Ty asked, tearing his eyes away from Chiyo's face to look at Luc. "The resting or Hokage-sama?" Luc answered with a slight grin. "Hokage-sama of course" Ty said smiling toothily.. Luc put down his book and pulled his shirt to reveal the curse seal, knowing that Chiyo and Ty knew what it was. "She is coming to seal these, with a new sealing techinique that has not been tried yet, which is why we're down here. We're hoping that it will effectively stop the seal until you both build up the strength to fight it." It was unspoken that they didn't wish to have another Sasuke incident.

Just at that moment Tsunade walked into the room. Her face was serious and somber. Lucian put down his book and his tea. Walking over he removed all his clothes except for his under pants and chained himself to the wall. Without words Tsunade bit open her finger and began to draw symbols in her blood around Lucian and on him. Lucian spoke. "We're testing the seal on me first, to make sure it works, whatever you see don't be frightened."

Ty took Chiyo's hand and kissed it. "It'll work Chiyo...and we'll get strong together and beat that snake bastard." The words were barely out of his mouth when Lucian started screaming.

The pain was something he'd never felt, pulling on his body mind and soul all at once. He was pulling against the chains so much that they groaned with the strain. Lucian felt scream after blood curdling scream rip from his body as Tsunade's hot hand traced over his body and the icy cold marks traveled to meet at his neck, where her other hand rested. "Please kill me!" Lucian screamed once more before the final mark entered the spot at his neck and Tsunade finished the jutsu. What seemed like hours of pain had taken merely five mintues, even so, Lucian's body dripped with sweat and bruises were forming where the marks had been. "The seals been set, and Lucian is still alive...it is a success..." Tsunade said and looked at the others, as if to say who's next?

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Chiyo was in tears after only moments of hearing Lucian's hallow screams echoing off of the walls.
When his screams ended, she rushed over to his side and began to wipe the sweat and tears from his face. His body was covered in sweat and bruises were already forming.
A deep feeling of dread filled her stomach and she turned to the Hokage, making sure not to look at Tynan.
"I'll go next, Lady Hokage." She said softly with her head bowed. She heard Ty start and she could sense he was about to start shouting at her, so she darted to his side.
"Don't you dare try making my mind for me." She whispered fiercely, putting her hands on his shoulders. "I swear if you try telling me what to do, I'll tell Kiba all about us." She threatened. "And I'll lock myself away where you won't have me for weeks." At the last part she whispered straight into his ear, ending it with a nibble. "I want to go before you. I want to be weak so that I can't drive myself mad from your screams." Her tone was softer now, and she pleaded him with her eyes.
The Hokage cleared her throat behind them and in a flash Chiyo was on her feet and walking over to her.
With shy movements, she pulled her dress off and was only in her thin shift when she sat down and shackled herself to the wall.
"Ready." She nodded at the Hokage and then she closed her eyes, dreading the first touches of blood and pain.
Biting her lip, she felt the Hokage start the pattern on at the base of her neck, and she shivered unexpectedly at her cold hands.
A foolish thought slipped into her brain, 'Maybe it won't hurt so bad...', but she dismissed it quickly. The pain started to suddenly that it made her jump and screech.
It pulled at each of her muscles and burned every inch of her until she imagined herself to be on fire.
She pulled at the chains in frantic jerks, trying to get free and pat the fire out, but they held fast to the wall. The pain ached everywhere. It clawed and scratched and gnawed at her until she felt she couldn't move or even breath anymore.
The horrible screams in her ears made her skull pound and she chewed at her lip and held them back, but it seemed only to make the pain crawl faster.
So she screamed and jerked and pulled until her throat was raw and she was almost too weak to move any more.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:20 pm

Ty could only clutch the sheets as he watched Chiyo fall into unconciousness. Rushing to her side he whispered sweet nothings in her ear, mopping her brow and trailing his fingers on her bruises. "It only hurts so bad because they are so powerful, as you are..." Ty nodded and removed his clothes leaving him in only a loin cloth of sorts. As Tsunade worked Ty started to meditate when the first waves of pain hit he thought of Chiyo, except he still felt the pain. It ripped threw him and he was glad when he slipped into the darkness.

Ty woke to see Chiyo and Lucian eating ramen as if it were going out of style and he felt incredibly hungry as well. "You're awake good, here eat, eat, quickly come now." Tsunade handed him the steaming bowl and when it hit his stomach Ty moaned his appreciation.

"How long have I been out?" Luc chuckled "We've all been out for a week, if I get any more rest I'll have to not sleep for a month to get my time back." He chuckled and went back to his ramen. "Chiyo, you feel okay?" He asked pausing to brush her cheek, for her bed was that close to his.

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Chiyo pushed her empty bowl of ramen away and smiled at Ty. "I'm much better." She reassured him and squeezed his hand, even though her head was still throbbing slightly. "Thank you for not challenging me when I said I wanted to go first." She said after a moment of watching him eat. "I don't think I could have handled your pain." She said with a sad smile.
It took her a moment, but she tore her eyes from Ty and looked at Tsunade with a warm smile. "Thank you for taking such great care of us, Lady Hokage." Chiyo bowed her head in appreciation. "I don't want to jump the gun here, but when is our next mission?"

Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down