Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES

2 posters

Go down

The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES Empty The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:30 am

The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES SM195~The-Rules-Of-The-Bed-PostersThe Big, Wide, Book Of RULES Rules

Alright so we have to lay down so Rules...I know I know but we have too...

]The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES A>

1. No God Moding (This is the number one rule EVERYWHERE, seriously you see it so frickin much that its like no duh! But because we have nubes here its a rule now...)

2.Don't spam/dirty the string with talking, if you need to talk make another page and do it the RPers do not want to be distracted by chit chat

3. This site is rated NC-17 meaning, adult situations and swearing are allowed (you don't like it leave) We want mature RPers and chatters on this

4. No racial slurs, remarks, inapropriate or mean language to a fellow member, in character they can bash his character with a valid reason but not to each other LET'S BE CIVIL DAMNIT

5. Keep all characters taken from a movie or show true to the character, unless you are using the picture and have changed the character

6. Try to post at least three times a week, I know we all have lives people but this is fun and we want to keep active

7. No use of internet linog OMG U R SO KEWL or L33T or even w00p, in the threads...if you choose to do so chatting than it is your wish but I for one will not degrade the English Language/Vocabulary more than nessecary

8. No using other characters without the creators permisson. Meaning I can't have an elaborate love scene with one of Bridget's characters unless she is using her own character. This does not apply to dreams or fantasies

9. No Mary SUES! A sue is by definition A Mary-Sue is an over-romanticized character. A character that is created normally for the sake of upstaging others. At times a pity character--But, the traits of a Mary-Sue usually contain but are not limited to these characteristics: Exceptional physical features, abilities, along with personality, a tragic background without any sign of ever being in a tragedy, an unrealistic and wide variety of expert skills, a relation to canon characters, someone who has suffered so much more than anyone else.. And so on and so forth. This does not mean that some of these traits can't be in your character, just know when it is realistic, and don't create a character for attention!!

10. Do not allow personall conflicts interfer with your RPing, check your emotions at the door we're all adults-ish here

11. I'm setting the character limit to seven, but if you know you aren't experienced enough to handle that many please only make one or two (we don't want any orphans). In the case that you feel someone else could play your character better, please allow the adoption to take place.

12. Posts should be at least a paragraph long, please, please, PLEASE no one sentence posts.

13. Don't spam the sight, with silly links to nothing important or just random crap (its not funny or appreciated)

The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES A>

First offense shall be a group laughing at, a lashing with a wet noodle and a warning from yours truly (or another mod)

Second Offense (depending on rule broken or circumstance) will result in the removal of your charries from the plot for a specific time and a second warning (as well as more group laughing and taunting)

The Third Offense (depending on rule and circumstance) will result in temporary or permanent ban from the group

Oh and I forgot the most important rule
The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES A>
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES Empty Re: The Big, Wide, Book Of RULES

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:43 am

some of your linkies didn't work, Taylor.
but nice rules otherwise =]
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:15 am

Splagh, yeah I know I'm writing a nasty letter...And you need to post your profile MISSY!!!
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:10 am

you can use my name as a reference in your nasty letter. Very Happy

I DID! Embarassed
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen