Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Profiles

5 posters

Go down

Character Profiles Empty Character Profiles

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:04 pm

XXXPictureXXX (Must have at Least One to Get accepted)

Nickname:

First Name:

Middle Name:

Last Name:

Year (1st through 7th):

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc:

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person):

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French):

Distinguishing Characteristics:

Height:

Weight:

Eye/Hair:

Mental/Physical Disorders:

Quirks:

Personality:

Talents:

Hobbies:

History:

Powers/Equipment:

Powers:

Wand Elements:

Inventory:

Advantages/Disadvantages:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Favorite Teacher/Class:
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles Empty Re: Character Profiles

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:14 pm

Character Profiles BowmanCharacter Profiles Hotbrunettewarlock

Nickname: God

First Name: Egan

Middle Name: Iggy

Last Name: Pryce

Year (1st through 7th): Seventh

House: Gryffindor

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Wizard, Re-Incarnate

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): Student

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Irish

Distinguishing Characteristics: Egan is only distinguished by the way he carries himself and his bow and arrows

Height: 5'11 15/16

Weight: 175.5

Eye/Hair: Egan has dark red hair that hands choppily around his face and bright shinning golden eyes that tell of a past time.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Re-Incarnation of Godric Gryffindor

Quirks: He hates the color red

Personality: Egan in the company of his housemates and teachers is the exact copy of what people think of when they think of Godric Gryffindor. Courangeous, chivalrous, bold and confident to all of Hogwarts Egan is the golden boy (second only to the Boy Who Lived in legendary quality), but he is very different around his friends. Egan is also hot headed, somewhat arrogant and deceptive. Though it is normally a good kind of deception Egan likes to trick people into doing what he wants, and enjoys it. Within his own sect of friends Egan is fun loving, and easy to be around it is only when he is the 'Re-Incarnation' that he begins to show his 'arse-hole' side, according to Devin.

Talents: Egan is an excellent flyer, and wonderous at Transfiguartion but he also has a very important skill which is the skill of fire, he can change his wand into a bow and arrow and control the element easily.

Hobbies: Learning parseltounge, its odd to think but Godric always wanted to learn and Egan has the means to, he finds it quite entertaining.

((In First Person))
History: Most people ask me, what's it like? What do you remember from being Godric Gryffindor? Why don't you dislike Slytherins? Why this and why that...I have to tell them I don't remember, or simply smile and walk away. I remember everything, from that past life of mine, but that isn't me; it doesn't have to be the way it was before. In the old days, I had a sword, and I could control fire, but as with all of us we switched weapons being reborn but not the elemental control.

Ask, go ahead I don't care what's the deal with Salazar Slytherin? Do you want to know from my views? A good man, a good wizard, so he practiced dark magic during the time everyone had to know some that was how you survived. The Basilisk? Well history screwed that up, and I don't even think Devin will be able to change that one, but he does apoligise to Murtle, a lot.

About me, Egan though, not really much has happened. I grew up living my childhood and the childhood of someone else. I have flashbacks of a life that's not mine, and I never minded until I got to Hogwarts. Then the flood gates opened and I was the hero, my best friend Devin was the villian...but I have to stick by him. History won't repeat...

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Normal wizard powers, able to turn his wand into a bow and arrow (is not allowed to take the sword of Godric Gryffindor unless he can pull it from a stone)

Wand Elements: 16inches with Almond wood, a veela hair core excellent at transfiguration

Inventory: His robes, spellbooks, and gaggle of friends

Strengths: His friends, family and memories

Weaknesses: The way people treat his friend Devin

Favorite Teacher/Class: His favorite teacher is Madam Pomfrey (He sees her the most) and his favorite class is Transfiguration

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:28 pm

Character Profiles Anime92
Character Profiles OlderKyori

Nickname: Sal

First Name: Devin

Middle Name: Ryan

Last Name: McCourt

Year (1st through 7th): Seventh

House: Slytherin

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Wizard, Re-Incarnation

Distinguishing Characteristics: His sword and sharp tongue

Height: 6'0

Weight: 175.5

Eye/Hair: Devin has the perfect shade of blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, that show a sadness beyond his years.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Re-Incarnation of Salazar Slytherin

Quirks: Hates the color Green

Personality: Devin is very ambitious, in wanting to tell Salazar Slytherins, real life. He is also cunning and resourceful. Like Egan he likes to manipulate people to achieve his own ends. He is very competitive with everyone reaching top marks out of all the Slytherins and in his year. Devin is sly as well and very willing to please, but when he is with his friends he is different. With his friends Devin is quite and thoughtful, in fact he has never said a rough word to any of them.

Talents: Has the ability to transform his wand into a sword, and is talented with water as Egan is with fire. He is never allowed to take Salazar Slytherin's staff from its keep in the Department of Mysteries.

Hobbies: Teaching Egan Parseltongue

History: I first heard of the basilisk in my memories. 'I created a beast, a beast to drive off the muggles that are set to attack our school. The other's don't understand, they all think that muggles are a harmless people, but they're wrong. I watched my little sister be burned at the stake, I want my muggle born students and my half blood students to be safe...' Later the tone changed...'Helga left me today, another muggle student died...she thinks I put them in my house so they could be prey...she doesn't understand I just want them to be able to face the world...' Than as I watched Salazar die...'I couldn't save them, none of the students I tried to protect lived. My first with, a muggle, burned at the stake, our daughter given to Godric to raise...my second wife the pure blood witch, corrupting my sons, against me...Now I drink this vial of potion and hope that the world knows I never meant my evil...but my good deeds turned against me...'

I suffer, each day I see them die. Egan told me once that it was Godric that found Salazar, that it haunts him each day, but he never sees what I do. He doesn't see a brillant man cut down at each turn because he was dark....Ha, people don't realize that I'm not him. I didn't live threw what he did, I won't become the monster they precieve him to be, I won't loose my friends....

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Normal wizard powers, controls water and turns his wand into a sword when need be

Wand Elements: 16 inches, Willow wood with Chimera Heartstings an all around good wand

Inventory: Clothes, books, friends

Strengths: Friends, spells, himself

Weaknesses: Being considered evil because of his past self

Favorite Teacher/Class: Madam Pomfrey and Potions

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Character Profiles MeCharacter Profiles Animelittlegirl

Nickname: Helga

First Name: Katell

Middle Name: Sareh

Last Name: Sparrow

Year (1st through 7th): Fifth

House: Hufflepuff

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Wizard, Re-Incarnate

Distinguishing Characteristics:

Height: 5'5

Weight: 143

Eye/Hair: Katell has dark brown hair that curls around her head slightly, her eyes are a soft gray.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Re-Incarnation of Helga Hufflepuff

Quirks: Hates the color Yellow

Personality: Katell loves working hard, she works hard enough so that she is just behind Sophronia in their studies. Katell is very fair and loyal, but over all she is tolerant of all her dorm mates. When she is with her friends she is loud and jorfull, full of life and love she has an open heart.

Talents: Can turn her wand into a staff, has control of the earthly elements

Hobbies: Hanging with Friends, magic

History: Helga Hufflepuff, covered up her affair with Salazar Slytherin. They'd been friends for ages, and he'd already been married twice, but she loved him. I know this because I'm Helga Hufflepuff...well her re-incarnation. It broke her heart when Salazar couldn't control his fury at Godric, over the muggle issue...it broke her heart when he was found dead by self injected potion in their secret chamber, now called the Chamber of Secrets. I grew up with her in my head all the time, and the time came when I expected to meet the black haired, mysterious man of my dreaming...but I found Devin. Blonde and certainly not like his old self, it was then I figured out that we all switched, Sal had black hair, Godric had blonde hair, Rowena had brown hair and I had red hair...now Rowena has black hair, I have brown hair, Sal has blonde hair and God has red hair...we switched weapons too...

I'm the average Hufflepuff, but I love my boys and Sophronia...I won't let anything happen to us.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Wizard Powers can control earth

Wand Elements: 13 1/2 inch ash wand with centaur hair core

Inventory: Wand, clothes, friends

Strengths: Friends, wand, history

Weaknesses: Friends, afraid to loose them

Favorite Teacher/Class: Madam Pomfrey, Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:51 pm

Character Profiles Black-animeCharacter Profiles Purple-1

Nickname: Rae

First Name: Sophronia

Middle Name: April

Last Name: Lawson

House: Ravenclaw

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Student Re-Incarnate

Distinguishing Characteristics: Her strange way of talking and viewing things, also that birds follow her around

Weight: 143

Eye/Hair: Rae has black long straight hair that falls to her lower back and large dark purple eyes

Mental/Physical Disorders: Re-Incarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw

Quirks: Hates the color Blue

Personality: Rae is creative, and wise, she is witty when she wants to be and cetainly smart. She is also very idealistic and believes, much like Katell that everyone has good inside of them. Around her teachers she is the smartest girl, well rounded and proper but with her friends she's astoundingly crude sometimes in the way she thinks outside of the box.

Talents: Able to turn her wand into a mace (Is unallowed to access Ravenclaws tomb to retrieve her bow), and controls air elements

Hobbies: Studying and playing the harp

History: Hmm, History, past, present or future. Well to start off with, Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure, is the worst quote ever. I never thought of that, that was stupid God trying to get Rowena to seem greater than she was, I think it just made me/her look stuck up.

I've lived one life and am currently living another, the weird part is? I don't care, I like seeing two views past and present. As I personally like to say, I Live and Love, but I also Learn from my Mistakes..

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Able to control Air elements and turn her wand into a mace

Wand Elements: 11in, Blackwood, with Snidget feather core, Rigid

Inventory: Clothes, books, friends...

Strengths: her wit, and her friends

Weaknesses: Fear of loosing her friends, bees

Favorite Teacher/Class: Madam Pomfrey, and Charms

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:16 pm

XXXPictureXXX (Must have at Least One to Get accepted)
(THIS WAS TAKEN FIRST:)
Character Profiles Animegirls

(AND THEN THESE WERE TAKEN AFTER SHE CUT HER HAIR:)
Character Profiles 1398719340_l
Character Profiles DK_2425

Nickname: Laney

First Name: Alena

Middle Name: Crescentia

Last Name: Lovett

Year (1st through 7th): 2nd

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Human/Werewolf(??)

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): German

Distinguishing Characteristics: At first, it's her long brown hair everyone is jealous of. Then one random day, she chops it all off. Her big brown eyes, and black and white cat that is always present. and cat headband, of course.

Weight: 125

Eye/Hair: brown/brown

Mental/Physical Disorders: she gets paranoid really easily. (But she can hide it pretty well.)

Quirks: She tends to forget herself, and will start making fun of something stupid or annoying that someone did, while they're still in hearing range. Needless to say, she doesn't have a huge load of friends.

Personality: When you first meet her, she seems really shy and quiet. She'll answer your questions and converse politely, but don't be fooled. Inside, she's summing you up. If she likes what she hears, she'll make it a point to talk to you the next day. And slowly but surely, she'll shed the shy coat and you'll get to see her real personality. When she gets excited she tries to hide it to make her seem older, but you'll see it peek through because she'll hop up and down on the spot, or her leg will start shaking. She tries to be polite to everyone she meets, and even though she didn't know there was no point, She once hugged Draco because "I couldn't help it, you just looked SO cute in your uniform!!" on his first year. He still hates her.

Talents: She has a small talent for Transfiguration, and for flying. She keeps getting asked to try out for Quidditch, but she refuses because she hates most sports.

Hobbies: Well, this isn't really a hobby, but she can usually be found wandering around the many halls of Hogwarts, because she can NEVER EVER EVER EVER remember her way around. Every day seems to be a new day with her. Oh! And half of the time, she can be found yelling, cursing & arguing with the changing staircase.

History: She is a half&half witch. Her mum is a witch, and her dad a human. When she was born, her parents agreed that she would be raised to think she was human. They agreed on this because of what had happened to 'The Boy Who Lived' and his parents. They didn't want that life for their daughter. But when her dad was viciously attacked by a werewolf when she was 13, her mum wrote an emergency letter to Headmaster Dumbledore, begging him to let her join the school at the last minute, so she didn't have to watch her father turn into a monster. He agreed hastily, because it was for her own good, and she was whisked away to Hogwarts, where everything was a mystery. She of course, had to start in year 1, and is way behind the people her age, and gets embarrassed with anyone asks.
She never told anyone this, but when her dad was attacked, she had been bitten by the wolf. A small bite, but she kept it secret.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers:

Wand Elements: 12.5" Yew, Dragon Heartstring

Inventory: Ipod, a new novel everyday and bandaids for when she forgets about that damn disappearing step!

Strengths: reading, music, Humphrey and Potions.

Weaknesses: Chocolate and new spells.

Favorite Teacher/Class: Snape/Hargreaves/DADA/Potions

Last edited by ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:52 am

Character Profiles BlondeCharacter Profiles BlondeanimegirlCharacter Profiles 43656eceb98a1e986ce290fb7e1fdf46
Nickname:

First Name: Eirwen

Middle Name: Dew

Last Name: Weasley

Year (1st through 7th): 6th (She's a Transfer student)

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Witch

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Welsh

Distinguishing Characteristics: She has a tight body, that has plenty of curves, allowing her to be one of the most attractive girls in her house. She has a black tattoo on her wand arm from her shoulder to the tips of her fingers. Unlike the rest of her family, who are red haired, she has blonde hair (this is unnerving to her mother who simply blames it on her Malfoy genes)

Height: 5'3, a little shorter than most, and makes her feel like a first year all the time

Weight: 115, she a little on the thin side but most of it is muscle

Eye/Hair: Eirwen has long blonde hair that would be described as dirty blonde or dishwater, she doesn't care as it lightens to an almost Draco Malfoy platinum in the summer months. Her eyes are, as her friends say Slytherin green, which she doesn't care about really.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Bouts of shyness that end in months of hyper activity and lack of sleep for her dorm mates.

Quirks: Hates the summer, she prefers it to be spring, fall and winter weather all year round.

Personality: Eirwen is a little cautious. At her old school she was one of the only girls, so she learned many defensive spells early on, but she also learned who she really is. Eirwen is one of the girls that can hang with the guys, she understands sports, from muggle ones to Quidditch. She loves to fly and feels that her home is in the air, though when she was transfered she became quiet and shy around most of the girls because they were mean to her, and the boys because they treated her like a girl. She is stubborn and knows what she wants, and those dreams are always ambitious.

Talents: She flys on her broomstick like its a skateboard or a surfboard

Hobbies: Flying, on anything she can get, and playing with her Morph Herbert

History: Eirwen is the daughter of one of the purest blood families in the wizarding world, and to top it off they weren't Voldermort supporters, in fact her British realitives were supposidly part of the Order...though Eirwen has never met them. The family lived up north and Eirwen was accepted into Durmstrung at an early age and her student guide was sexy sexy Victor Krum. She grew up at the school, practically living in the winter all the time, so when she transfered to Hogwarts she barely wears clothes in the winter (which means she really hates the summers).

When Eirwen was tweleve she was given her Morph Herbert, a Morph being something unique to the winter climates, normally its a white fluffy ball the size of a softball, but when it wants to it can transmute its body into the shape of something else. Eirwen got in a lot of trouble when Herbert immitated Lucious Malfoy (Her mother's cousin somewhere down the line) on his visit, when he was looking at Durmstrung for Draco.

Currently due to strange happenings at her old school Eirwen was moved to Hogwarts and tested into the Sixth year. She was sorted privately and placed in Gryffindor, though it was close between Gryffindor and Slytherin.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Normal wizard powers

Wand Elements: 11inches, made of Cyprus wood with Hippogriff feather core, it is thicker than almost all other wands she's encountered.

Inventory: Herbert, her clothes, her special spell books, and her wand

Strengths: She is sure of herself and is a great flyer

Weaknesses: She can be uber shy and inverted.

Favorite Teacher/Class: Severus Snape and Minerva McGonagle...favorite class is Ancient Runes, Arithmacy and Potions

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:32 pm

XXXPictureXXX
Character Profiles VampyreCain
Character Profiles EarlCainHargreaves
Character Profiles CainHargreaves3

Nickname: Count Hargreaves

First Name: Cain

Middle Name: C.

Last Name: Hargreaves

Year (1st through 7th):

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Human (hah. Lunatic?)

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): Teacher (Potions!)

Distinguishing Characteristics: Earring in left ear, pale, tall and skinny, beautiful, and most of the time has a cane and top hat and long coat on.

Height: tall. I don’t really know exactly how tall.

Weight: I don’t know =[

Eye/Hair: Green eyes with gold sprinkled in/dark brown hair

Mental/Physical Disorders: I don’t know what the name is, but he had a awful, terrible, horrible childhood. And he stills suffers from it, and has nightmares every night.

Quirks: He collects poisons, which he calls his Children.

Personality: He is always thinking and plotting, and is usually quiet. He likes seducing young woman, but the only people in the world he trusts are his butler Riff, and his half sister Mary Weather.

Talents: He’s a genius, and notices little things no one else does. He could be a detective. And he has extensive knowledge of poisons.

Hobbies: Collecting Poisons

History: Cain’s father, Alexis Hagreaves fell in love with his older sister Augusta. He forced himself on her one night, which is how Cain came about. The whole time she was giving birth to Cain she was crying out for God to forgive her, to take away this son of the devil. So when Cain was born her hair turned white and she went mad. The Hargreaves family locked Augusta in a nut house while they forced Alexis to marry another woman.

Now Cain’s father hates him and blames him for it all. He whips Cain every night as punishment. When he was 5 his step-mother tried to kill him, but Alexis killed her. Happily that is, since Alexis never really loved the woman. She had found out about Augusta and Alexis and since Alexis had poisoned her she went out looking for Cain.

Seven years later Rifuel Raffit (Riff) comes to the Hargreaves household to work because his family went bankrupt. He was studying medicine at the time. After meeting Cain in an unusual situation, (Cain was amazed by the fact that he could be seen. All the other servants ignored Cain as if he wasn’t there. Cain faints into his arms as he finds out that Alexis has been beating Cain) Riff becomes close to him as he starts to pick up on what’s going on around the Hargreaves household.

Cain was never allowed to leave the house or to be around other people. He had tutors that came to the house, they would quit soon enough; an older tutor made a comment about eyes cannot change to gold or it comes from an incestuous relationship.
Riff is making tea, when he askes Cain if he wants sugar. Cain tells him no. Meanwhile Riff notices some samples of sugar on Cain’s desk. When he examines it, he’s baffled to discovers that it’s arsenic. Riff reads Cain’s mind as he says the boy knows his father is trying to kill him, which is why Cain doesn’t want sugar in his tea. Cain denies that his father is trying to kill him.

The boy visits his aunt Augusta as she has a fit because he resembles Alexis so. She screams and begs for him not to hurt her anymore. She is so frightened, that she jumps out the window. In her last few breaths she tells Cain to not lose like she had, and that his father enjoyed keeping others from happiness; she died calling him her child.

Cain finally acknowledges that his father hates him and wants him dead. He goes home prepared to take on his father. Alexis gives him a cup a tea as Cain drinks it and falls down….dead?

Alexis tells Cain’s unmoving form how much he hates him, and how he ruined his life while smoking his pipe. Cain sits up with a smile on his face as he tells his shocked father that he switched the arsenic in the cabinet with a powder made of roses, so he would know if someone was trying to kill him.

But the bigger surprise is when Alexis starts to feel weird and coughs up blood. Cain poisoned his pipe. As he staggers to the balcony he tells Cain that he is a demon child, and named after the first killer in the bible. He will never find happiness, no one will ever love him and he will die alone. Alexis jumps over the balcony into the water.

Cain cries as he tells Riff that it’s the last time he will. So at the age 12, Cain gains the title of Count.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: he’s uhm, a wizard.

Wand Elements: Oak/Unicorn hair/13.5

Inventory: poisons inside his cane, his cane and his butler

Strengths: injustice, poisons

Weaknesses: his father, his butler, his scars

Favorite Teacher/Class: himself/potions
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:26 pm

Character Profiles UraharaCharacter Profiles Urahara_1Character Profiles UraharaCharacter Profiles UraharaCharacter Profiles Bleach_urahara0108

Nickname: Likes everyone to call him Herman

First Name: Nyx

Middle Name: Salem

Last Name: Jute

Year (1st through 7th):

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Warlock

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): Teacher Defense Against the Dark Arts

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Japanese

Distinguishing Characteristics: Nyx always wears his stripped hat, and traditional japanese shoes and clothes. He also has what he likes to call, professional stuble, he also carries around a cane that has a sword in it. Around his right wrist is a deep black band, this keeps him from feeding off the emotions of the students around him.

Height: 6'1

Weight: 175 (All Muscle Baby)

Eye/Hair: Nyx has shaggy blonde hair that the ends are only seen, very rarely does Nyx remove his hat. His eyes are a misty blue that can be kind and carefree as well as peircing and bloodthirsty.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Due to him being a warlock Nyx has certain cravings for blood that he takes care of with special blood tablets, that dissolve in water, and lolli-pops provided by Zonko's. He also is addicted to sex, because while he wears the wrist band the only way to get his emotion fix is by physically touching the person.

Quirks: He can kill you, and he tells you that while smiling and faning himself

Personality: Nyx loves the world, most days, and he's really glad to see you, most times. On the rare occasions he isn't happy to see you he is all serious and depressed. Though Nyx is a person you want to have around due to his always polite yet sarcastic speeches.

Talents: Is a fantastic duelist in both wand and weapon

Hobbies: Scaring little first years...well come to think of it he likes to scare everyone

History: Nyx was born the child of a sucubus and a wizard, as such he has no belly button and an extra joint in each toe.

As a child Nyx was kept secret from his father's collegues, and Nyx found out when he was five that his father had a wife and other children he was a mistake. That didn't stop his father from training him, by age five he already knew the known jinxes and hexes, by eight he knew all curses and counter curses, by the time he was given a wand and sent to school Nyx knew as much as his father did.

It was at school, that Nyx encountered his mother, and various half siblings, most of them half mortal making them demi-demons. They taught him the important things about himself, why magic was so easy? he had demon blood. Nyx learned that he could cast stronger, wordless spells than most of his teachers, and even wordless wandless...Impressed, Nyx asked his mother to teach him the demon ways.

This was how as a boy in school he'd learned the demon styles of blade, bow, and ax. Nyx was pleased to discover that he had incubus powers as well, and could feed off the emotions of the people around him, happiness, joy, glee, bliss, hope, lust, satisfaction quenched his hunger during the times he thought he had nothing else.

After graduating school Nyx became the most famous and natorious hunter of the supernatural, though he got caught and the wizards performed blood tests. Now that they know he's part demon, he's only allowed to stay in one spot gaurded by other wizards and witches...now he teaches at Hogwarts.
Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Is able to perform wandless, wordless magic...can almost suck all emotions from people to sate his hunger

Wand Elements: 15 1/4 inches, made of Sycamore wood, with a dual core of Erkling tooth and phoneix feather, rigid and good for dealing with and using dark magic

Inventory: Everything on him, blood tablets, blood lolli's, sword, wand, hat...

Strengths: Himself

Weaknesses: His cravings

Favorite Teacher/Class: He is his favorite teacher! Ka-stang!
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:17 pm

Character Profiles Harry
Character Profiles AnimeHarry
Character Profiles Mangaharrypotter

Nickname: The-boy-who-lived, the choosen one, scare-head, saint potter etc.

First Name: Harry

Middle Name: James

Last Name: Potter

Year (1st through 7th): 7th

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Human/Wizard

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): Student and resident hero

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): English, Half blood

Distinguishing Characteristics: Jet black hair, emerald eyes, lightning shaped scare on his forhead (CENTER DAMMIT) and round glasses, knobby knees, and he's quite small for his age

Height: Just about 6 ft even

Weight: 170? he's small for his age

Eye/Hair: Jet black and horribly messy never lying flat, and emerald, like his mothers

Mental/Physical Disorders: Slight hero complex

Quirks: He has a hero complex, and growing up in his world, who can blame him? He also ruffles his hair when he's nervous, like his dad, or scratches his scar. He always gets stuck between ron and hermiones little fights, refusing to take sides, but always secretly supporting hermione. He also secretly enjoys watching draco malfoy, though he has an infatuation with ginny weasley.

Personality: He's a lonely person, despite all of the people who want to be his friends. He prefers, of all else, to be with his two best friends. He wishes on a daily bases that he wasn't harry potter, but welcomes his destiny. Despite his bad past, and everything else in his life, he is outwardly happy in actions and appearances.

Talents: Flying, of course, DADA, having a knack for finding bad things

Hobbies: He prefers, to anything, hanging out with the people who he can trust, and don't treat him like 'the chosen one' and also studying his marauder map, or just exploring the halls of hogwarts with his best mates. And for my own reasons, he likes watching draco malfoy, expecially when he's not wearing his robe (CREAMS)

History: When he was a year and 3 months old, Lord Voldemort, the most powerful dark wizard alive, came to Harry's house. His parents were murdered, and harry escaped with nothing but a lightning shaped scar, and a connection to LV's mind. Voldemort left as nothing more than a soul, for the killing curse meant for harry rebounded upon him. Harry spent the next 10 or so years living with his Family, the dursleys. On harry's 11th birthday hagrid, the groundskeeper of hogwarts, told him he was a wizard, for the Dursleys never told him. He finds he is not only a wizard, but a famous one, bested only by few. Since then harry has faced voldemort 7 times, and at the end of it all, defeated him, and freed the wizarding world. The rest is, as we say, history.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: wand, he's quite good with it

Wand Elements: 11 in. phoenix feather, holly

Inventory: wand, invisibility cloak, marauders map

Strengths: Strong will to help people, and perserverance, and good friends

Weaknesses: again his strong will to help people

Favorite Teacher/Class: His favorite class has always been DADA, and his teacher Prof. Lupin, third year teacher of DADA

And hedwig is alive. seventh book was mean to me.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles Empty Isadora Clark

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:22 pm

Character Profiles Animegirl__pic__
Character Profiles AnimeGirl2Character Profiles 1156545136_1629370cg
Character Profiles 37e4f34d4d1b17ea145494eae4814b2aCharacter Profiles Animegirl-1
Character Profiles Alanna
(THESE ARE ALL THE LOOKS SHE'S DONE JUST AN FYI!!)

Nickname: Dora

First Name: Isadora

Middle Name: Regan

Last Name: Clark

Year (1st through 7th): 4th

House: Gryffindor

Blood Purity: Half-blood (dad's a muggle, mum's a witch)

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Witch, Metamorphmagus

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): British

Distinguishing Characteristics: Besides for her ever changing appearence, Dora likes to wear extravagant dress.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 118

Eye/Hair: Her eye color changes to match the mood she's in (witch is usually happy so they're violet). Her hair color is the same way. She doesn't even own anything for her hair because she can change it by looking at a picture of a hairstyle she likes.

Mental/Physical Disorders: At the age of 6 she was diagnosed with ADD by a muggle doctor. She has to take certain medication to help with her ADD. Dora thinks she might have OCD but she has an over active imagination sometimes. She is a Metamorphmgus, the 6th known in the world.

Quirks: She hates the color maroon, loves the winter and summer seasons (thinks that there shouldn't be any spring or fall seasons). She loves looking at herself, she will stare at anything that shows off her reflection. She has about twenty pairs of jeans, forty everyday shirts, thirty skirts and tops that match, thirty-three over the top dresses, ten nightgowns, and over fifty pairs of shoes to match every outfit.

Personality: She has a fun loving personality. She is one of those people everyone gets along with, boys and girls. She is free spirited and can pretty much do whatever she wants, whenever she wants. Sometimes she has no clue what anyone is talking about, she always ends up asking someone what they were just talking about. When listening to jokes she's the same way; it just goes straight over her head. Don't call her dumb because she's a 'wiz' in most of her classes (second to top of her class in Gryffindor). Dora makes everyday worth waking up for, because you never know what she's going to say or do next.

Talents: She can counter many attacks at her, most of the time. She can draw anything anyone asks her to draw, right down to the little mole in between the ring finger and the pinkie and the left hand. Is very good in Transfiguration and Charms

Hobbies: Drawing things and designing outfits

History: When Dora and her twin, Raine, where born her mother knew there was something different about Dora. After naming them, her mother asked to go home early before anything happened. She was allowed to leave because in the nursery Dora gave herself a red, white and blue mohawk. During her first year of life she was learning how to control her changing. Her mother and father always paid more attention to her than her twin sister, who was always the first at talking, walking and learning to fly. Her sister and her were real close but when their parents were around Raine always got the cold shoulder.

When she got her letter her parents told her that she would be in Gryffindor for sure. Her sister on the other hand, their parents didn't really care which house she went into. She was sorted into Gryffindor and hoped her sister would join her but instead she went into Slytherin. During her first year at school she was top in all of her classes except for potions, which her sister always beat her in (same with flying). She sort of got upset that her sister wasn't allowing her to get the top spot in her year in potions.

After her first year her parents got her an owl while they got her sister a cat (which she is allergic to). After they gave them their presents Raine went to a pet shop and traded in her cat for a very cute rat, which Dora is afraid of. She always stuck it in her face and made her scream. She started to really not like her sister but realized that she is always her sister but her sister started to feel the opposite. She is trying to work on her potions and get some guys to notice her.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: normal wizard powers, Metamorphmagus (able to change her appearence at will)

Wand Elements: 13in Redwood wand, with a Grindylow skin core and is very rigid

Inventory: Clothes, wand, mirror, a group of friends, her owl named Snowy, and about 5 magazines with the latest hairstyles in them.

Strengths: Strong sense of self, Transfiguration, Charms, can draw well

Weaknesses: Flying, potions, family issues

Favorite Teacher/Class: McGonagall/ Transfiguration and Charms
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles Empty Draco Malfoy

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Character Profiles Draco1
Character Profiles Draco-08
Character Profiles Dracoplaywithme

Nickname: Malfoy, ferret boy, Slytherin Sex God

First Name: Draco

Middle Name: Lucious

Last Name: Malfoy

Blood Purity: Pure blood

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Wizard

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): British (English whatever)

Distinguishing Characteristics: Pale with blonde hair (might have the Dark Mark but idk how old we want him right now), snake tattoo on his arm (it crawls up it (depends on story line) and if you look carefully is spelled out in the letters M A L F O Y)

Height: 5'9 (lets go with that)

Weight: 160

Eye/Hair: Gray eyes (or blue whichever you prefer) with blonde hair

Mental/Physical Disorders: Was abused as a child, has a distortion of the world around him

Quirks: Is very flirtatious(spelling?), he has a way of getting what he wants by 'making a move' to women,

Personality: Is usually in a good mood, except around Harry Potter whom he loathes (he always watches him, Draco hates the feeling of his eyes on him). While Draco is in his good mood, he is a smiley guy (excepts around his minions). He loves women, the way they walk, the way they smell, even that horrid Granger would be a fine shag (even though he is practically engaged to the Pig Parkinson...he continues to talk his mother out of it). When Draco is in a horrid mood he can be a bit of a drama king and very needy.

Talents: Good at flying, can make many girls fall for him, a good actor (he can talk his way out of everything)

Hobbies: Flying, making Potter's life miserable,

History: Draco Malfoy, the last male heir of the Malfoy line. He was born on quite a dismal day, and this was the start of his dismal and often horrible life.

Draco's mother, Narcissa, was very protective of her son in the fact that his father Lucious was often negelctful and uncaring for his son.

In any case Draco grew up adoring his father, who on a regular basis berated and abused him mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and grammaticley. As a child he felt his mother was lower than him simply because she was a woman and Draco held quite a disdain for her that was only cured when she saved his life from the Dark Lord (if we go with that age)

Draco grew up being taught the standards of a Death Eater, to hate anyone who was not pureblooded, that all other magical creatures were for his use and enjoyment and to hate Harry Potter. This has followed him through-out his life.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: normal wizard powers, has the abilty to swoon women

Wand Elements: 10in Hawthorn wand, with a unicorn hair core

Inventory: Wand, spell books, Crabbe and Goyle always by his side (with some admirrers(spelling)

Strengths: Flying, potions, faking being hurt, capturing the hearts of many Slytherin girls (and other girls(maybe guys?))

Weaknesses: Getting on Professor McGonagalls good side, Transfiguration, never being able to hurt Harry Potter, girl fights

Favorite Teacher/Class: Professor Snape, Potions
Character Profiles Malfoy

Last edited by Paige_Wildheart on Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to change something)
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:48 pm

Character Profiles CA6Z8T2NCharacter Profiles BlackCharacter Profiles Anime-1Character Profiles Kernwere

Nickname:

First Name: Shadow

Middle Name: Thom

Last Name: Redpaw

Year (1st through 7th): 4th (Started late)

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Werewolf

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person):

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Hungarian

Distinguishing Characteristics: Besides for his imposing stature, Shadow has a blood red cross on his left cheek, he also bares a black Irish cross over his heart, and an Anhk cross on his right arm.

Height: 6'3

Weight: 183

Eye/Hair: Shadow has black hair cut shorter in the back and longer in the front, his left eye is steel blue while the other is crystal blue...though when he transforms his pupils expand and cover his entire eye giving him large black orbs.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Lycanthropy

Quirks: Hates werewolves (the humans infected with the curse of the moon change) he is a Lycan (a born wolf, with the ability to make werewolves and change at will). Feels that humans made into werewolves to mate are alright but for sport or to increase pack numbers are unwanted.

Personality: Shadow is sweet and gentle, he is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Though he is also self confident and aware of himself at all times, he has to be. Shadow was held back two years to get his transformations under control (which are conected to emotions) so he always seems stotic, and composed.

Talents: Handles weapons very well (for pack wars) he also has a very gentle touch with his wand

Hobbies: Flying (he isn't able to very often at home)

History: Shadow was born into a family of wolves. The Redpaws, the Greybacks, and the Blacksnouts were all pure wolf families living in a protective compound set up by wizards. These wolves were all born with the ability to perform magic though it was usually recessive to the wolf gene they were closely watched by the Ministry to make sure no powerful wizarding children were born within the community.

Shadow and his twin brother Twilight were born on the night of no moon, and almost immediatley they showed signs of having the wizarding gene. Both boys were constantly under watch by the Ministry as the guaged their development in the areas of wolf and wizard.

Shadow and Twilight both recieved letters from Hogwarts at age eleven, but they were both considered too savage to be allowed in normal wizard society. So they were taken from the compound and placed in foster families until they were deemed civialized.

Shadow was excepted at age 13 continously coming to visit his brother back home who is still in wizard foster care. Twilight is still at least a year away from attending Hogwarts due to a breach in protocal almost a year ago.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Lycanthrophy (Speed, Agility, Strength, Smelling, Sight, Hearing) wizard magic

Wand Elements: Heather wood, 13inches, veela and unicorn hair core, flexible

Inventory: Always carries his silver cross around his neck (silver doesn't harm wolves), spare bandages and a healing tonic that will heal himself and those with wolf blood

Strengths: His lycanthropy

Weaknesses: Aversion to people, people are cautious of him, his emotions

Favorite Teacher/Class: Professor Flitwick, Charms/Herbology
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles Empty Raine Clark

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:46 pm

Before she changed her hair style and color
Character Profiles Blonde_anime
After the change of hair color, before the cut
Character Profiles 001
After all the changes
Character Profiles 1132699918_cturesfoff
Raine and Isadora when they were younger
Character Profiles Kawaii

Nickname: She likes to be called by her first name or Ivy

First Name: Raine

Middle Name: Irisa

Last Name: Clark

Blood Purity: Half-Blood (Dad's a muggle mum's a witch)

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): British (English)

Distinguishing Characteristics: She has her nose pierced, her ears double pierced and her belly button pierced. She has a tattoo of a star with two littler stars around it on her hip and a heart one her left sholder blade. Raine always wears a necklace of a cross on it and a choker necklace.

Height: 5'4

Weight: 118

Eye/Hair: Original hair color was blonde, then changed it to black after her first year. She did have longer hair but cut it to not look like her sister. She has big blue eyes that sometimes look violet(purple).

Mental/Physical Disorders: She has anger issues that the doctors think is caused by mental and emotional abuse from her parents when she was a child.

Quirks: She likes to drink orange juice right after she brushes her teeth, really likes to swim in her clothes or naked (doesn't like wearing bathing suits), Raine doesn't like to shop for shoes like her sister but would rather shop for new tops(not pants because jeans go with anything), she has a big bag full of her make-up and hair products (she can never leave her room looking like her sister), really likes it when trees don't have any leaves they look more unique that way.

Personality: Even though one would think, she has a really fun loving personallity. She is the person telling alot of jokes and flirting with the guys. Raine is very talkative and gets in trouble from McGonagall for talking too much during her class. Her parents don't like to believe that she is almost smarter than Isadora, she is the top of her class in her house and is close to being top of the year (she is second in her year while Dora is fourth). Raine doesn't really like seeing her sister but when she is with her friends it doesn't really matter.

Talents: She can tie a cherry stem with her tongue, if she didn't do her homework the night before she can finish it 5 minutes before class starts, she can write stories well (her friends say that she should become on author)

Hobbies: Writing stories about her life (in third person), hanging out with fellow Slytherins

History: When Raine and her twin sister, Dora, were born her mother and father immediately clung to Dora. Since they disovered that Dora was a Metamorphmagus they really forgot about Raine. Isadora was a family named pasted down every other generation to the first born, even though Raine was the first born and got stuck with her name becaus it was raining on the day they were born. During their first year of life, Raine always beat Dora to talking first, walking first and flying first but since Dora could change her appearance her parents never took note.

Even if her parents never took note of her, her sister always did. When they were younger Raine and Isadora would spend hours playing together and talking about silly things. But when their parents would see them together they would pick up Isadora and put her somewhere else, they thought that Raine was a bad influence on Isadora and thought that she would take away Isadora's gift.

When Raine and Dora recieved their letters their parents were surprised that Raine would get one, because they never saw her show signs of magic. During the shorting her sister was sorted into Gryffindor and knew she wanted Raine to be in the same house. Then when it was Raines turn the hat told her 'You have to spirit of a Gryffindor and a Slytherin but the mind of a Ravenclaw...where should I put you?' She then asked the Sorting Hat not to be in Gryffindor because she wasn't that brave and not in Ravenclaw because she wasn't that smart. The Hat replied 'Slytherins are for pure bloods only, but I'm sure this year one with your spirit will get away with it...SLYTHERIN!!' Raine proudly walked over to her house table and was given a warm welcome.

After their first year Isadora stopped talking to Raine about her life. Raine was given a cat for a pet but was allergic to it and had to return it for a black and white mouse. Raine wishes everyday that she could've been born with a different power with an ability to do something amazing like her sister. No matter, Raine lives everyday to the fullest and can't wait to leave her parents house for good.

Powers/Equipment:

Wand Elements: 12in Holly wood wand, with a Threstral Feather core, is very thick and is very good at performing charms.

Inventory: Her wand, make-up, a mirror, books, her pet rat (it's really a small mouse) named Kamber, her two necklaces, and many notebooks/notepads and quills (she likes to write stories)

Strengths: potions, flying, herbology, writing notes, taking tests

Weaknesses: seeing her sister always happy and changing forms, family issues, transfiguartion

Favorite Teacher/Class: Professor Dumbledore (he always listens to her), potions
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Character Profiles White_snow_by_heiseCharacter Profiles 1168402602_es8f8eeb8d

Nickname:

First Name: Twilight

Middle Name: Teom

Last Name: Redpaw

Year (1st through 7th): None

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Werewolf

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): Shadow's Twin Brother

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Hungarian

Distinguishing Characteristics: Twilight has a spirling tattoo on his face that stays in rythm with his heart beat. He also has a symbol over his heart...unlike Shadow who plans on getting more tattoos Twilight is fine with these two. He is also the bigger and older twin.

Height: 6'5

Weight: 184

Eye/Hair: Twilight has white hair cut so that it frames his head and has longer bits dangling down (usually they are braided), unlike his brother who has normal-ish eyes, Twilight's eyes are always a blood red color

Mental/Physical Disorders: Lycanthropy

Quirks: Always keeps his fangs and claws out and ready to use

Personality: Twilight is a perfect pureblooded werwolf. He relishes in blood and pain as others do joy. Though he has a softer side with his brother, a protective and loyal side that is only to Shadow, his other half.

Talents: Twilight is able to change effortlessly and keep himself from transforming.

Hobbies: Hunting

History: Twilight was the first born of very rare twin wolves on the night with no moon. Growing up he was always the stronger pup in wolfish respects but Shadow was stronger with magic energy.

When they were six a strange man entered the village and demanded that the two brothers be given to him. Of course the pack refused and as the boys ran there family transformed and fought the man off. While the brothers were running in the woods, Shadow was taken down by another man in black. Twilight stopped and transformed running at the man. Another caught him in a net. Twilight doesn't really remeber what happened except that when he woke he was in his bed and Shadow was in the hospital for wounds inflicted on him.

About a year ago, he and his brother were out on a raid when they were separated from the group. They came upon a man and a girl. The girl smelled so nice that Twilight (Who was old enough to mate) and the only brother who could fully control his wolf senses (poison and memory), attacked the girl and gave her a mating bite. Her father, started to beat him off and Shadow jumped the man accidentally biting him and transfering the wolf genes to his body.

Twilight took the blame for both so that Shadow could remain at school.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Lycanthropy

Wand Elements: None

Inventory:

Strengths: Lycanthropy

Weaknesses: Shadow

Favorite Teacher/Class:

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Character Profiles Vampire-1-1

Nickname:Lia

First Name:Ophelia

Middle Name:

Last Name:Valentine

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: born Vampyre

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): student

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): French

Distinguishing Characteristics: Her facial features vary from her inherited chiseled jaw line and high cheekbones. To her Radiant red eyes

Height:5'5

Weight:135

Eye/Hair: Red eyes/ Black hair

Mental/Physical Disorders: being a newborn vampyre takes it's tolls on your mind.

Quirks: She's quite friendly for a vampyre

Personality: She's a hopeless romantic, She tries to avoid fights because her vampyre abilities scare her

Talents: she's amazing at potions

Hobbies: She is very involved with art and writing.

History:

Powers/Equipment:

Powers:

Wand Elements:

Inventory:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Favorite Teacher/Class: Professor Cain,Potions

Last edited by Akatsuki&lt;3 on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:16 pm

Character Profiles Ddff07a3
Character Profiles 1127076647_tureswitch

Nickname: Cassie, Morgan

First Name: Cassandra-Morgan

Middle Name: Circe

Last Name: Hatter/Jenkins/Pendragon

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): Student/Ravenclaw

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): English

Distinguishing Characteristics: Cassie is small and thin, but she is very attractive in the sense that she is outgoing and pleasant to be around.

Height: 5'6

Weight: 131

Eye/Hair:

Quirks:

Personality:

Talents:

Hobbies: Character Profiles Ecce1db3

History:

Powers/Equipment:

Powers:

Wand Elements:

Inventory:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Favorite Teacher/Class:
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Character Profiles Pia2_080
Character Profiles Normal_redhead
Character Profiles Witchwacca1

Nickname: Brogley, Brogster

First Name: Logan

Middle Name: Ramira

Last Name: Brogley

Year (1st through 7th): 6th

House: Ravenclaw

Blood-Purity: Pure

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Irish-British mix

Distinguishing Characteristics: Her big blue green eyes and smile catch everyones attention. When she smiles, and she smiles all the time, she has two dimples on her cheeks. Logan has some freckles that go from one side of her face (cheek) across her nose to the other side of her face (her other cheek). She always wears a hair clip in her hair with either a L or a B on it.

Weight: 126

Eye/Hair: Long, layered red hair with blue green eyes

Mental/Physical Disorders: She has a mild case of OCD; her room can never be messy (unless it's not on her side of the room), she counts her steps, and she combs her hair at least 60 before fixing it.

Quirks: When she walks she has a hop to her step, loves the colors black and pink, only wears flower print if forced to do so, smiles at almost anything (people always wonder what she is smiling at). She is into old fashioned things, like pictures and clothes but she doesn't wear them.

Personality: She has a bubbly personality and loves to talk to people. She is the smartest in her class. Logan is easy to talk to all the time except when she's not in a good mood and one can tell when she isn't. When she is in a bad mood it's usually because of a test that day or staying up too late studing but other than that she is always happy. Logan will help any fellow Hogwarts student, if they need it, without charge (her friends think she needs to charge a fee, she needs the money). Logan doesn't care because she wants to help people when they need it. She's a kind hearted person who will not listen to what anyone says about, she's head strong. Logan can be a show off at times but likes teaching people more that showing off her talents.

Talents: She can rub her stomach and pat her head at the same time. She can somewhat perform wordless spells, she's still working on it though. She can dance very well, she only dances in front of her friends.

Hobbies: She likes collecting old fashioned things and dancing. She likes to watch many 'muggle' music videos and learn the steps from them. Hanging out with friends and tutoring other students.

History: Logan was born into a middle class pure blood family with one older sister (she graduated 4 years ago). Her parents thought she was going to be a boy so they filled out the birth certificate before she was born, then after they only changed the middle name because they liked her first name. Two years later her mother gave birth to another child but he died two days after being born. Then when she was seven her parents adopted twins; a girl and a boy. Only one of them was a wizard the other was born a squib.

When Logan recieved her letter her parents told her she would possibly be sorted into Hufflepuff because she wasn't as smart as her older sister, but still very smart. She promised her parents that she would be sorted into Ravenclaw because she was smart enough to be a Ravenclaw, and she proved her parents right. They were very proud to have two daughters in Ravenclaw and a son to be in Gryffindor when he came of age.

Logan was well known the moment she entered the Ravenclaw house. Since her sister was in the house already everyone knew another Brogley when they saw one. She was the smartest in her class ever since her first year, and her parents couldn't be more proud. With each day Logan learns something new and tries her best to teach it to fellow students, because that's what she wants to be when she's older a teacher at Hogwarts. She has had one or two boyfriends but none very serious, she wants to consintrate on studies before having a relationship. After she leaves Hogwarts she then wants to continue her studies but try to find work and have a family, she wants to prove to her parents that she can be better than her sister is and better than she ever will be.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: normal wizard powers

Wand Elements: 15.5in Lignum vitae wood wand, with a Fwooper Feather core, it's bendy and very good for all spells.

Inventory: Text books, quil, ink, parchment, wand, hair brush and clips, iPod or whatever music player they have.

Strengths: smartest in her class, can perform all of the spells she has learned perfectly

Weaknesses: whistling, she has really bad hand writing

Favorite Teacher/Class: she doesn't have a favorite teacher or class because she likes them all and she likes to learn.

Last edited by McDonalds_hottie24 on Thu May 08, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Done!! :D)
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun May 04, 2008 8:16 am

Character Profiles 208d
Character Profiles Sibylla

Character Profiles Untitled-1Character Profiles Dr_sigmund

Character Profiles Kaede
Character Profiles 626a6ca2
Nickname: The Elders

(Everything in order of pictures)

First Name: Marcus, Light, Miabella

Middle Name:

Last Name: Greyback, Redpaw, Blacksnout

Year (1st through 7th):

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Pure born wolves

Occupation (Student; Teacher; Ghost; Random street person): Elders of the Compound

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): English, Hungarian, Scottish

Distinguishing Characteristics: While the men are old they still retain their height, Miabella though has shrunk to the smaller size. They all wear sacred garments worn only by elders

Height: 6'6, 6'7, 4'1

Weight: 155, 156, 88

Eye/Hair: Silver/Red, White/blue, Gray/Green

Quirks:

Personality: Greyback is violent and stubborn refuses to listen to reason, he wants war so that the wolves can reclaim all their territory...Redpaw is arrogant, stubborn but wants peace with all of his kind, he's had enough war when he was young...Blacksnount is outspoken and brash, she is very kindly to childrne and a good listener, though she will kick butt if anyone defies her

Talents: During battle, they can each change into their wolf forms but also into their younger selves, though this takes a lot of energy and can only be done in dire need. Miabella also has the power of sight and can see the future

Hobbies:

History: Each became leader of their pack in their own way and all of them have kept the rule for many years, they are the strongest wolves in the world the only ones with wizard blood.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Wolf powers

Wand Elements: None

Inventory: Large sword, guns, inner magic

Strengths: Wolf strengths, wise

Weaknesses: Wolf weakness, aggrogant, stubborn set in their ways
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Character Profiles Bishi_003 Character Profiles L_2748ffc3c8eb11a04304b651875e9da2

Nickname: Cam, McCam, Kenny he likes to be called Cam or Camden

First Name: Camden

Middle Name: Kenneth

Last Name: McKinley

Year (1st through 7th): 5th

House: Hufflepuff

Blood purity: Mud-blood/pure blood (both biological parents are muggles adopted parents are pure bloods)

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Wizard

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Scottish/American if you consider it technically

Distinguishing Characteristics: His spikey blonde hair and earring in left ear. Even though he is pale he tans very well in the summer. He wears tight shirts that show of his toned body.

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 164

Eye/Hair: Camden has very light blonde hair that he keeps spiked. His eyes are a dark deep blue.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Camden is partially deaf in his left ear. His earring is charmed so he can hear out of that ear. He has several different earrings with the same charm.

Quirks: Camden loves wearing dark color clothing but does own a number of lighter color clothes that he wears on occasions. He works out at least once or twice a day to be ready for the up coming season. Before he goes to bed his bed has to be made, even if he didn't make it that morning, he will make his bed and then un-make it and go to sleep.

Personality: He has a light sweet personality and may be seen as shy sometimes. Camden isn't that outgoing but is very gifted in magic. He may not be top in his class but is no where near the bottom. He is always in a good mood and is very interested in his studies, even if he doesn't always finish his homework. Around his friends Camden is loud and over the top and some what evil. He was a weird almost rude sense of humor at times, very quick witted, and only sometimes shows his 'dark' side. His friends always tell people once you get to know him you'll never be the same. He loves to hang out with the boys and still have time to study.

Talents: He is very good at flying and performing charms. He can make his tounge do the wave and he can say the alphabet backwards and he can see very well at night.

Hobbies: He likes to fly, he is on his house team.

History: Camden was born on a rainy day in November to two American muggles and named Henry Christopher Smith. He first showed signs of magic at the age of 14 months, he turned his mom's hair blue. His parents were confused by what he could do and were very afraid of him. They were so afraid that they put him up for adoption two weeks later. After spending four days at an adoption agency he was adopted by a newly wed pure blood Scottish couple. They renamed him Camden Kenneth, they thought it suited him better. After they adopted him they were visited by the Ministry informing them that he was a wizard. They made the adoption final by saying that he was a pure blood, even though he wasn't.

Years went by and Camden learned to control his powers in a wizard neighborhood. Camden lost his hearing when he was 3 years old. He was too close to a TV when it turned on, he had his left ear up to the speaker to hear it better and before he knew it he couldn't hear out of his ear. His mother then peirced his ear and charmed an earring to make him able to hear again. At the age of 4 his parents had a baby girl and two years later they had twins. When he was ten his parents told him that he was adopted and that his magic scared his parents. He didn't really understand what they were saying but he took it all in and was able to be cope with himself being adopted. When Camden got his letter he was over whelmed with excitment. Camden was sorted into Hufflepuff because he was not pure blood, brave, or smart. Some of his class mates say that he should've been sorted into Slytherin because of his wicked sense of humor and personality. No matter what anyone says Camden likes being a Hufflepuff and wouldn't change a thing.

Powers/Equipment:

Wand Elements: 13in Maple wood wand, with a dargon heartstring core, it is thin and great for memory charms

Inventory: Books, quils, ink, parchment, earrings, gel, and his wand

Strengths: good at flying and performing charms, quick witted, shy/sweet personality

Weaknesses: his hearing, not that smart in many classes, can be seen as rude

Favorite Teacher/Class: Professore Flitwik and charms (duh)
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down