Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Started!

Go down

Did this help at all?

Getting Started! Vote_lcap100%Getting Started! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Getting Started! Vote_lcap0%Getting Started! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Getting Started! Vote_lcap0%Getting Started! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Getting Started! Empty Getting Started!

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm sure that at this very moment, Bridget is running around like a chicken with her head cut off; trying to get this board all ready for us.
So while she's busy with that, I'll show you guys around for her!

Some of you may be confused by this shiny-slick new layout, but don't be fooled!
Look away from the sparklies and follow my directions and everything will be just dandy!
Let's start by editing our profiles, shall we?
As you can see, it's all divided into neat little chunks!
You don't really need to bother with the top chunk, unless you want to change your username or password.
The second chunk is titled 'Profile Information'. Original, right?
This is the section that you fill out so when people go look at your profile, they'll get a little look at the ever fabulous you!
So if you have an MSN address, be sure to add it so they can contact you if you like.
Gender and birthdays are important too!
(be sure to click the nifty 'save' button on the bottom!)

I'm sure by now you've noticed the tabs at the top, right?
Click preferences, and you can edit those as you see fit.
(it's all laid out like those neat little online quizzes we all love so much, so that shouldn't be tough at all!)

The next tab is titled 'signature' and we all know that's the little chunk of personalization that follows our posts everywhere!
You can have picture in them, but please try not to make them obnoxiously big.
Because that gets... well, obnoxious.

The next tab is 'avatar'! We love those, don't we?
Its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB.
Sorry, but that's the rules!
You can add a picture from your computer, get one from photobucket, or choose one from our very own gallery! (which varies from Macgyver to Heath Ledger to Brad Pitt to Mel Gibson to Michael Myers to Indiana Jones and oh! so much more!)

Well that's all I have time for right now, but if you have any questions, just ask!
(but please read the FAQ first to see if your question has already been answered!)

HAPPY POSTING!
Getting Started! 307398
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum