Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile Form

+2
Akatsuki<3
Rouge_Taylor
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Profile Form - Page 2 Empty Re: Profile Form

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:06 pm

Profile Form - Page 2 Light
Profile Form - Page 2 Deathnotef
Profile Form - Page 2 Light2

Nickname: Kira

First Name: Light

Middle Name:

Last Name: Yagami

Maker: (If Vampire/Werewolf)

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Human

Coven/Clan: (If Vampire or Werewolf)

Occupation (Student/Teacher/Random Street Person): student Teacher

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Japanese

Distinguishing Characteristics: Shaggy sandy brown hair

Height:6'2

Weight:

Eye/Hair:

Mental/Physical Disorders:

Quirks:

Personality:

Talents:

Hobbies:

History:

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: (are you psychic or just plain normal?)

Inventory:

Advantages/Disadvantages:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Bridget won't let me look up information..i will later.
Sound Katelyn :]
Sound Katelyn :]
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:53 am

Profile Form - Page 2 Anime_draco_malfoy
Profile Form - Page 2 Pic000

Nickname: Sexy Rexy Malfoy, Drake

First Name: Draco

Middle Name: Lucius

Last Name:malfoy

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/Hostec: Wizard

Occupation (Student/Teacher/Random Street Person): Student

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): English

Distinguishing Characteristics: White blond hair, steel gray eyes

Height: 6" 1'

Weight: 178

Eye/Hair: Steel gray, white blond

Mental/Physical Disorders:

Quirks: He's a cross dresser, and has been for years, he secretly loves muggle tv shows (I love Lucy), and secretly wants to bang a muggle, and secretly hugs kittens and campaigns against animal cruelty

Personality: He's a total and complete arrogant asshole

Talents: He can look just like a girl, and he's quite gifted with a wand, in more ways than one

Hobbies: Cross dressing, looking down girls shirts, and making the wind blow to see up their skirts

History: He was kicked out of Hogwarts for grabbing harry potter's butt, and his parents are dead, killed in the wizarding war, filthy rich

Powers/Equipment: His wand

Inventory: Wand, and cross dressing clothes

Strengths: Good dueler

Weaknesses: A new pair of heels, and some I love Lucy re-runs

(cross dressing)
Profile Form - Page 2 206441_large

Profile Form - Page 2 Harryanddracocomic
Profile Form - Page 2 Greenchair
Profile Form - Page 2 Harrypotter
Profile Form - Page 2 Animedraco
Profile Form - Page 2 Normal_harry_potter__draco
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:36 pm

Profile Form - Page 2 Pirategirl Profile Form - Page 2 Tsuname_por_toledoProfile Form - Page 2 AwesomenessProfile Form - Page 2 Earn7
Nickname: Dusk

First Name: Andromeda

Middle Name:

Last Name:

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Pirate/Assassin/Body Guard/Geisha/Teacher mainly a wanderer picking up whenever she gets the itch

Coven/Clan:

Occupation (Student/Teacher/Random Street Person): Teaches English and Sex Ed at Ouran

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Blue Blood Japanese, her family is decended from a long line of samuri

Distinguishing Characteristics: The tattoo's that grace her arms, that sweet innocent smile that just screams innocence and I didn't do it, even if she's standing in a pool of blood.

Height: 5'7

Weight: 145

Eye/Hair: Dusk has dark brown hair that black to the untrained eye or in the right light. Many would call her pretty maybe even beautiful if it wasn't for her eyes, harsh and punishing golden pools stare out at you beneath her dusky skin. Her favorite saying is 'No one in the world has eyes like mine, eyes that have seen everything mine have, to look into my eyes means to look inside the eyes...of a monster.'

Mental/Physical Disorders: Feels no remorse for anything she's done in the past, she barely remembers it. Dusk is unable to cry even if her body wants her to, her tears are frozen in her.

Quirks: It's often been said of her that she is one giant quirk, but mostly Dusk is a giant misperception and constantly keeps you guessing what she'll do next, seems to have almost completley random thoughts and actions.

Personality: Sarcastic and tough, Dusk is the one teacher you don't want to piss off. She's like Mugen in a way except that she feels no one should be given a second chance, which is why she isn't allowed to run detention. Dusk has a soft side however, when she's alone at night or sharing her bed, Dusk reflects on her past and remembers her parents and may times feels guilt and remorse.

Talents: Dusk is one of those people who just seem to know everything, she is wicked smart with books and lightning fast with her weapons.

Hobbies: Killing, thinking of strange and new ways to kill people, developing formulas to enhance animal brain functions.

History: Dusk was born in a whore house, that's what her mother was, a dirty whore with no money for an abortion. Dusk grew up in the same whore house, stealing and groveling on the streets to fill her belly along with the other children born of the house. Though her mother was almost always busy, the battered and empty shell of a woman told Dusk that she was the daughter of samauri and to never forget that. As a child Dusk scoffed at this, knowing her mother was off her rocker, but it also intrigued her. What if?

Around age seven Dusk's mother died of a diease that ate her away from the inside; there was no funeral. Simply the owner telling the young girl that her mother was dead and that she owed the house money. Unable to make enough as a pickpocket Dusk considered working at the house. One night she dressed herself up as best as she could and made her way their, but she never reached the house. A man named Shin stopped her and asked her what she was doing. 'I'm going to work off my mother's debts.' Dusk replied cooly, she knew men like this, ones that took pretty girls in the streets and left them to die. Shin nodded 'Where?' He asked and Dusk flipped her hair that hung straight down her back 'The Birdhouse.' Which happened to be the name of her mother's brothel.

Shin had frowned, and in that moment Dusk was sure she recognized herself in him, but she would never know. 'You'll come with me...We'll get you into school and you can pay off the debts in a better fashion.' He took her home and took care of her, allowing her to go to school and once she showed an aptitude for sword work signed Dusk up at a dojo. Life was good until she became a woman. That's when the Birdhouse heard she was alive, they were no longer a brothel but a Geisha house; they held Dusk's life in their hands with a single slip of paper her mother signed.

Ripped away from Shin, Dusk became distant, but she learned the art of Geisha. Her first customer was a man named Hiro, he was twice her age (14) and left her a good tip. Dusk saved her tips and eventually bought herself a train ticket back to Shin's home. Once their Dusk discovered that Shin had died and left her his fortune, though she was unable to claim it until she reached age eighteen. Never wanting to return to the Birdhouse, Dusk took one of Shin's many swords with her.

The next man who bought her ended up dead in his bed, and all assumed Dusk had been stolen away. This was not the case, Dusk had run and was now gaurding the Geisha house. All the young girls brought in ended up free with their captors slain in their sleep. Dusk lived in the 'bad' district of town and learned the ways of a street fighter. Still she could not make ends meat and began work on a ship, that she learned was a pirate ship only after they'd set out.

Dusk was ruthless and any who faced her died. She left the ship with many friends, and soon began to work freelance. She became an assassin for the government, and a body guard to merchants and noble men. Through all this, she learned more and more about the world and knew that she was smarter than all the men she worked for. Dusk, who loves science, in her spare time learned to create a formula that increases the brain mass of animals and now has several super smart companions with her.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Made a formula that is currently limited to rats and mice, that increases brain mass, allowing Dusk to have an army of super smart animals at her side.

Inventory: Her weapons, and her pet mice Timothy Profile Form - Page 2 Redwall2 and Jonathan Profile Form - Page 2 Martin_lol and her pet rats Justin Profile Form - Page 2 627justin and NicodemusProfile Form - Page 2 Ratatouille And each rat has their own specialty. Timothy is an in training warrior mouse, who is still quite young so he tags along with Jonathan and learns the tricks of the trade. Jonathan is the head warrior mouse who ever lived, he has no fear of humans and will kill them in their sleep if Dusk comands. Justin is the negotiator, quick on his feet he can think of ways out of situations, and Nicodemus the oldest of Dusk's companions is an excellent cook. All of the animals can read, write and are able to speak in human tongue.

Strengths: Strong and quick witted, has a sharp tongue, fast and able to think in battle, her pets act as her informants, and she uses her sex as a tool against all men.

Weaknesses: Cares about children and her pets, is not afraid to die, arrogant
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:28 pm

XXXPictureXXX (Must have at Least One to Get accepted)

Profile Form - Page 2 Train
Profile Form - Page 2 Train

Nickname: Black Cat; XIII

First Name: Train

Middle Name:

Last Name: Heartnet

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc:

Occupation (Student/Teacher/Random Street Person): Teacher

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): erm. Japanese. I think.

Distinguishing Characteristics: HOT. XIII tattoo on chest. Red ribbon with gold bell always around neck. Tall and lanky.

Height: I don’t know =[

Weight: I don’t know (again)

Eye/Hair: gold eyes/brown hair

Mental/Physical Disorders: He used to be a cold killing machine, but now he’s a quirky happy person who forgets EVERYTHING that is important.

Quirks: He thinks that everything can be solved with a little bit of milk.

Personality: He loves being a teacher, and is always happy when he is teaching. Just don’t cross him or make him look foolish or he will ignore you in a comical anime way.

Talents: He has amazing reflexes and is flexible. (sounds dirty, but it’s true!)

Hobbies: He likes taking long walks and feeds stray cats on the roof. (that he reaches by climbing out from his window.)

History: Zagine was on a mission when he assassinated Train's parents, when Train was 10. But as he did not know that the couple had a child, he was surprised, and asked Train whether he wanted to live or die along with his parents. After Train chose to live, Zagine takes Train under his wing, albeit against Train's will, and pushes him to become powerful, telling him he can only depend on himself. When Zagine is later killed (in the manga) Train is then left to fend for himself. In the manga he is picked up by a powerful man in Chronos at the age of thirteen. In the anime, Train seems to find his way to Chronos on his own. Little else is known about Train's past, including the faces of his parents. No sign of siblings are shown in either the manga or the anime, and it seems he has never had any form of attraction towards another person until Saya.

Powers: 20/20 Vision/Black Crow: Train fires multiple of bullets instantly that breakthrough solid objects and fire, creating a cat claw-like slash. He first used this move to defeat Shiki.

Equipment: Hades, his best weapon in the world, his gun.
(Profile Form - Page 2 TrainHeartnet)

Inventory: Hades and an unending supply of milk. (?)

Strengths: His sweeper abilities.

Weaknesses: Milk/his hatred for Creed/Saya.

Profile Form - Page 2 Trainheartnetblackcat
Profile Form - Page 2 TrainHeartnet
Profile Form - Page 2 XIII
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Profile Form - Page 2 Art079 Profile Form - Page 2 E8261e05 Profile Form - Page 2 Anime-17 Profile Form - Page 2 1127706219_1126583345_wallie222 Profile Form - Page 2 Animepic16 Profile Form - Page 2 00000 Profile Form - Page 2 Rose_sisters

Nickname: Lily

First Name: Zenus

Middle Name: Lily

Last Name: Ogge

Vampire/Human/Zombie/Witch/Werewolf/HostEtc: Human

Occupation (Student/Teacher/Random Street Person): Student/Support system for my sister

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Japanese/American I know this for a fact, I tracked down my father's records, my sister she just likes to pretend that its all a fairy tale and he'll come back one day...she's quite dilusional

Distinguishing Characteristics: Me? Distinguishing? You would barely even be able to pick me out of a crowd, Alexia's the one everyone wants...which leaves me alone a lot of the time. We have the same body shape, my sister and I but because I'm so...Japanese my mother knew I could never be what Alexia is. So I'm hidden away, and go as her cousin or worse the younger cousin...Guess that's what I get for looking so young.

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120

Eye/Hair: I know my father had silver hair, and my mother brown, so how did I end up with this long black hair that hangs straight down? Genetics, my sister was graced with all the genes that make one truly extraordinary, I on the other hand was given simply long, straight black hair and violet eyes.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Heh, I don't have time for problems, my whole life has been centered on keeping Alexia sane and from killing herself, which I've barely managed.

Quirks: I hate and love my sister, just as she hates and loves herself. I love her because she is my sister, and I share with her something I can share with no one else, and we shared something so intimate that I love her more dearly, but I hate her as well. She forgets, you see, that I am her twin, her sister...well we haven't been sisters since she began her career but I don't hate her for her fame I hate her because...she never remembers me...not even my name.

Personality: I'm a kind person, I never tell my mother no, I never tell Alexia no...I can't even tell my step father no. Maybe that's why when people come near me, I'm shy, afraid they'll find out about my life. The hidden sister, the girl behind the fame, what if they see me for who I really am, will they like me?

Talents: Me? A talent? If being able to hide in a broom closet for three hours, while your sister goes to a movie premeire is a talent...than yes I have a talent. Staying hidden and quiet...

Hobbies: I read a lot, more than I should, I always am involved with school activities but...its hard to go places and all people ask are if you're related to that super model...and I have to say no...

History: I was born, I grew up...in the shadows. My sister became famous, and my father died soon after. We were alone, and my sister and I...those were really the only years we had together. My mother re-married when I was ten. It was than that I started realizing that, I wasn't meant to go places with Alexia...She got tutors I went to public school.

Than she nearly died, I saw her waste away before my eyes and I couldn't help. So I became her keeper...than he started. He told me my mother didn't cut it for him...if I wanted Alexia to be safe I would have to do, even though I was ugly.

I lost my virginity in a small washcloset near our kitchen, I'd been in it cleaning because no maids were allowed in our house. He came in, shoved up my skirt and....I cleaned up the blood, and began to take my mother's birth control.

When Alexia got a boyfriend, he was nice to me. I found out that he only liked me because...because my tits were like Alexia's...When she wouldn't give in, he took me...it got so bad that he and my step father would do it in the same day...I had no friends so I had to go to the library, many times I slept on the steps. The one time, the one time any one saw me...it was for a photoshoot.

They told my mother that they only wanted twins, so she brought in Alexia's younger and unintelligent cousin in...dyed my hair to match hers. We posed together, the only picture we have together out of all our years...and I wasn't even me. Its hard for me to admit that I liked it, and I miss it...if only right?

Though I watched Alexia she got worse and better...and now she brought me to this school. Left me in my dorm alone...and all I can think is...why? Why bring me, if you forget that I'm your sister and not your maid?

Powers/Equipment:

Powers:

Inventory: My books, my brain....the clothes on my back I need nothing else

Strengths: My strenghts are to not keep peoples attention, to disappear when you look right at me, to never be seen, heard or felt.

Weaknesses: Lonleyness and my sister, may be my only weaknesses

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2