Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot Ideas

4 posters

Go down

Plot Ideas Empty Plot Ideas

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:33 am

So we need to figure a plot out for this group. Obviously our Admin Bridget wants this to be based on High School Host Club, which is completely fine. We just need to figure out a plot.

Perhaps some schools are combining, private schools for demons/vampyres/witches ect. And the host Club must except new members...Adding to that a new club forms for Girls that are basically the host club for girls...I sense rivals...

We could also do something about...maybe some NPC Characters are jealous of the host club and trying to sabatoge? So say something like....

Honey walked down the hallway, eyes shifting back and forth searching for his loyal bodygaurd Mori. Not finding him Honey smiles in triumph and pulls out a candy jar. With one hand he munches, the other holds ever faithful Bun Bun. Unprepared and unaware out of the shadows jumps a man in black. He quickly trips Honey's knees from out beneath him and runs off, leaving the Senior boy lying defenseless in the middle of the hallway, out cold...

This also brings up the issue of how to write, I always write in that form *points up* Is that alright or would people be more comfortable in first? As I said I prefer that form above as it adds for clarification and makes your imagination soar a bit with the visuals but...We'll take a vote..

Plot ideas place here than!
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Plot Ideas Empty Re: Plot Ideas

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:13 am

I don't have a plot idea, I just have a question...
is this forum just gonna be for OHSHC? (mouthful)
or is it gonna be whatever we want?
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:25 pm

I think its nessecary to have the basic back play of Hosts but I think we can also do what we want using the original characters and the setting...which is what we do in my groups any way...Currently in my X-Men group we have Wolverine going to a green peace rally...no just kidding but we did add characters to the setting to make it fun...So yup
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:26 pm

And we can write stories and stuff, but B said she wants to learn to RP the way I do so...that's what I've been doing here...but we can do whatever we want, stories poems....random shite
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:38 pm

Taylor i really do like your idea...I will build off of that. Tonight when i have nothing to do i'll jot it all down in my notebook. and then post it tomorrow. What a Face
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Nice.
Sorry i'm reading this sooooo late.
lol, didn't notice it was here!
Sound Katelyn :]
Sound Katelyn :]
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:39 am

We could have the school get a new science teacher who is crazy, and overruns the school with zombies. =]
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down