Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village Empty A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Talon sat on the banks of the river, with a sigh she threw the bundle of flowers she was carrying into the blue waters below. She'd been meaning to go to the memorial, for all the lost ninja. Where her sister's name was engraved, and the name of her old squad leader. A tear trickled down her face as Kuriku's face came into her mind. So strong, so cocky, and arrogant the perfect Uchiha. Smiling a bit Talon put her fingers in the top of her pants and began to walk, she was due to meet her team at the Ramen Shop twenty minutes ago, Kuriku Uchiha, full honors, one of the best ninja to live in the Leaf Village, MIA on a mission that occured right before the Uchiha massacre. "If you would have been their, Kuriku, could you have stopped it? Could you have saved all those lives, taken by your nephew?" Continuing her walk Talon brushed her tears away and stopped. Performing some quick hand signs she soared into the air and was quickly carried away by the wind to the Ramen Shop, surely this would make for a good entrance.

Kushin Ichijo clutched his travel pass in his hands, careful not to wrinkle the fine parchment. It was a bright sunny day today, but he kept his head down. He'd taken his goggles off long ago, really not wanting to see the looks people were giving him. It was too hot to wear his travel cloak and hide his shadowy wings, and he knew that's what they were looking at. As he approached the gates the gaurds gave him easy smiles, which Shin returned with his own nod. "I'm here to begin training with the Leaf Village Genin." The words easily came to his mouth, as Kushin lowered his goggles to see what was happening. The guards looked at his papers and nodded. "Of course, but why were you removed from your squad and village surely they miss you." On of the guards said, Kushin only shook his head "The training I require can not be taught by the Jounin of my village." This was all they needed to here and soon Kushin was out and about in the city.
"REAPER! YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND PAY THIS BILL!" The woman at the Ramen shop shouted, Quin merely turned around, and the protective cloth around his sythe slipped off. "Here..." He flipped the woman a small coin, and ventured off. She didn't know why he was stuck with the bit of concious, but if she did know she would probably never allow him in her shop again. 'That was a very nice thing you did Quin.' The soft voice of Suki rang threw Quin's head. He sat on the bridge. "No it really wasn't...." 'Of course it was, normally he'd just make us pay!' 'Tashi! That's not nice to say, Quin would never do that!' 'Ha, little you know...' "Actually seeing as both of you are dead, I've learned to pay for myself." Quin put his head in his hands and yet again wished for death, wished for heat as his body was always cold, even the ramen he'd just eaten barely warmed his skin. 'We're only dead if you forget us...' 'We live on....in you Quin, don't waste our gifts....' Quin screamed and threw himself off of the bridge, only to be caught by a strong pair of hands and hauled back up.

Kanna didn't know why she stopped the man from plunging to his death, well a very wet wake up call. Maybe it was because of the death she'd seen, maybe it was due to the wide eyed Genin staring at them, or maybe it was because he looked so sad. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Trying to kill yourself in front of a bunch of Genin!" Kanna didn't realize she was yelling at him, didn't realize how close they were until his lips brushed hers. God he was cold, freezing cold. When he pulled away and grinned she fumed, "What the hell was that for?" He smirked and ran a hand up her side. "Thanks for the heat..." He said causing her to blush, he started to walk away before he clutched at his head. "What's wrong?" Kanna bent down next to him, "Fuck, Fuck! Shut up just shut up!" He was yelling, and when he opened his eyes she saw fire and blood in them. "What are you?" Kanna asked as the strange man looked up at her, before his eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village Empty Re: A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:48 am

"Your eyes speak to me. You miss your childhood pet; a dog. Named Mimi.. You miss her terribly."
"I've never had a pet!"
"See?! That's just your problem!"
"Please, just let me get back to my work."
"Oh, fine. See if I ever try that again."
Chiyo heaved a sigh and swung around from her stool at the Ramen counter. She stopped just before leaving and turned back to the owner of the restaurant.
"I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved.
"Why do you come in? You never eat anything, only those peaches of yours!"
She smiled at him. "Someone has to read your future everyday!"
She heard him groan in protest, but before he could say anything, she was out the door and into the bright light. "Hi Humphrey!" She smiled at her cat who was laying outside the restaurant, sprawled out in the sun like only a cat could.
He climbed to his paws. "What do you wanna do? We don't have any-..." She trailed off when he glared at her reproachfully.
"Oh!" She exclaimed, as if suddenly remembering something. She smiled at Humphrey and waved her hands around for a few seconds. He watched her hands carefully.
"Tuna or Chicken?" She asked, enjoying teasing him.
What do you think? He answered with a meow.
She laughed and snapped the fingers on her right hand, and a small bowl of food appeared in her left one. She set it down on the ground and ran inside to get a bowl of water.
The owner of the shop groan when he saw her come back in. "Don't get your apron ties in a twist! Hah. Bet you can't say that five times fast. I'm just here for a bowl of water." She put her money in the old man's hand and took the water from him. She went beck out to find most of the food gone already. "Humphrey! Don't eat so fast! I won't clean up your mess when you get sick." She gently scolded as she put the water down.
Humphrey rolled his eyes at her, making her wonder if her mom ever felt that sudden pang of annoyance whenever she did that to her. She made a mental note to try and stop doing that when she got told to take the garbage out.
She plopped down next to Humphrey and started humming a faintly familiar tune, and felt herself dozing off in the warm sunlight.
"What are you doing, squirt?" She slowly opened one eye, even though she knew who it was already. Only one person felt save calling her Squirt.
"I'm napping, can't you see that?" She closed her eyes again, only to feel a foot in her leg.
"I wouldn't pull your leg back anytime soon." She smiled when she heard him gasp.
She opened her eyes and saw Kiba standing on one foot, trying not to topple over as she held a kunai to the back of his ankle.
She heard a soft giggle and saw Kiba's team standing behind him. Hinata was smiling through her hands. Chiyo released the kunai and stood up. "Hi Hinata! Hi Shino!" She smiled at them both before turning to glare at Kiba. "Don't call me squirt, you big ape!"
Before they could start calling more names, Hinata spoke up.
"Kiba, we have to go. We have the mission from The Lady Hokage."
Kiba grimaced and turned back to them. "Seeya later then!" Chiyo waved.
When they were gone, she sighed a little. Don't worry, you'll get another mission soon enough. The job of a Hokage is very busy. You know that. Just be patient." Humphrey purred at her. "I know, I know. I'm just being impatient." She gave a small sigh and then plastered a big smile across her face.
"Let's go to the bathhouse! I could use a good soak in the hot water." She laughed when she saw Humphrey give a little shiver. "Don't worry, I won't let go of you for an instant."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village Empty Re: A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:44 pm

Kushin had his goggles off, like an idiot but he seriously hated the way people stared at him. Mostly it was his strange village symbol, none of them had heard of his tiny village. Well they wouldn't have, mostly his village relied on their neighbors of the sand to protect them, he was the first from his village in years. Which is why he'd lied to the guards earlier, the reson he was here was because he was trying to be accepted into a Genin group here, rather than in the Sand village, though the Wind relied on the Sand that didn't mean they liked what had been coming out of their the past few years. Kushin shivered until he ran into someone.

The someone was clearly female, due to her smell and *cough* his hands were accidently grasping some extra plump areas. Blushing madly Kushin leapt up and tried to help her up, her red chakra nearly blinding in the darkness, his hand continually missed hers if she even held it up. "Uhh! Sorry, hold on!" Kushin quickly flipped his goggles down and saw the girl, and pulled her to her feet, wow she was cute. "I'm so sorry, I just..." She looked angry and that's when he heard and saw the angry hissing.

He trampled this girl and her cat, Kushin blushed madly and tried to recieve his fallen headband, the cat was there blocking him. He was afraid of cats, when he was young the mountain cats had attacked him and ever since then even the smallest kitty gave him the shivers. "Could you call your cat off? I really need my head band." It was specially made for him, the only one in his village.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Chiyo glared at the newcomer. Who does this guy think he is? Humphrey hissed.
"Sit." She said to Humphrey. He stopped hissing, but continued to glare at the guy.
She felt a bruise forming on her thigh, and a bump on the back of her head.
"What, are you blind?!" She yelled at him as he knelt down to pick up his headband. Her head was throbbing wildly and she could smell blood coming from Humphrey.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Kushin looked at her and than snatched back his head band. Wrapping it tightly around his leg he grimaced at her. "I am actually,thanks for noticing!" He was upset and tired, all day these Leaf Villagers had been staring at him, he could feel their gazes hot on him his chakra flared and he tried to keep it under control but he had so much energy...Kushin smelled blood and sighed, that was one way. "You're bleeding, come here..." He directed it to both of them, they looked at him quizzically. Kushin removed his goggles and the world came into focus, with his Kekki Genkai activated he could see perfectly, and his once light purple eyes were know vibrant blue. "I...I can heal you slightly with my Kekki Genkai...but I have to use your chakra..." It was something he'd just recently learned, and it would let him release some of his extra power..."It won't hurt as long as you stay calm..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:40 pm

Chiyo felt her cheeks burn bright red. He was blind! How was she supposed to answer to that?
"I'm not bleeding that bad. I'm fine. I'm sorry. I have to go." She felt any grace she had left disappear as she tripped over her own feet. He smoothly caught her by her arm. "Obviously not. Shuddup and let me clean up my mess. Now where are you hurt?" She gave in and pointed out the spots.
"My head, here. And..." She blushed briefly again. He looked at her as if she were being childish. Well, she did feel childish! "My leg, here." She closed her eyes as she pointed to the spot on her thigh.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Nodding, Kushin focused, his Kekki Genkai becoming even brighter. "Now, hold you're chakra steady...." He had to concentrate, this was a skill used to harm people but he'd found something good out of it....Sweat laced his brow as he quickly healed the minor injuries only having to touch them slightly, he barely noticed how soft her thigh was....When he reached her head Kushin frowned. Where the chakra was supposed to flow was broken..."Okay dear, hold on to my hand this one is going to hurt..." He laced his fingers with hers and than pressed into the wound with his free hand...he heard her scream, clutch his hand but Kushin pushed until everything was knitted back to normal...."There was a break in your chakra...it might have caused a hiccup in your jutsu, or worse a Kekki Genkai if you have one..." He was tired now, hungry...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:10 pm

When he quickly let go of her hand, she realized that she had clawed his palm painfully. "Break? Hiccup?" She tried grasping the words. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that. But thanks." She looked at the ground, feeling foolish. "Are you hungry? There's a ramen shop right around the corner. My treat." She offered as friendly as possible. She still felt awful for calling him blind.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Kushin was about to say no, when his stomach growled. "Yeah...thanks..." He was blushing again, "It's only right that I fixed it, I ran into you in the first place..." He gave her a smile and held out his hand. "My name is Kushin Ichijo, I'm from the Wind Village...nice to meet you and oh crap!" Kushin quickly knealt down and extended his hands towards the cat. Soon they were fixated on each other, staring into each others eyes, and the gash on Humphrey's back healed. Kushin stood and smiled before his eyes started to roll back and he stumbled...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:52 pm

"Hello Kushin Ichijo, from the Wind." She replied softly as she stopped him from falling. "I'm Chiyo Inuzuka of the Hidden Leaf." She put his arm around her shoulder, trying not to blush when she smelled his scent. "I'm gonna need you to stay awake. It's important that you do." Her training as a medical ninja seemed fresh in her mind as she helped his barely concious body along. "Listen to my voice. My friends call me Momo. I'm gonna take you to get some ramen." she chatter cheerfully until she plopped him down onto one of the stools inside the ramen place.
Ignoring the old man's cries of shock, she pulled out her money. "Two big bowls of Ramen Deluxe, on the double!" She exclaimed. "Oh, and some Uzumaki on the side for him." She said, nodding slightly towards Humphrey. Looking over at Kushin, began fanning him with her hands. "And a water! Hurry! He's dehydrated."
When she got the water she began dabbing his forehead with a wet rag and urged him to drink. The old man handed her the ramen with wide eyes, and she held it under Kushin's nose. "Come on. Smells good, eh? You gotta eat some now. Or you'll stay unconscious!" His eyes began to flutter as he struggled to stay awake. She squeezed her eyes shut and shoved the steaming hot ramen into his mouth...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:30 pm

As the hot ramen hit his throat Kushin swallowed. He looked up at Chiyo and smiled. "Thanks...I can handle it from here..." Her face was going fuzzy, and being consumed by black...soon she was simply a glowing red body shape...Slipping on his goggles he got to look at her a little more clearly...He took the chopsticks from her. "I can pay for this, its no trouble really." He stuffed the warm stuff into his mouth and felt it warm his body. "Normally, if I try that stunt I bulk up on sugar before hand but because I just arrived I haven't eaten much...this stuff is delicious..." He was barely chewing now, he needed the nutrients in his body. "And normally that technique is only used to harm people, its a lot easier to use that way...but I decided that this was something good too..." He brushed her hand on his way to get water...so soft...

Airen smiled and leapt out of the trees. "Big Brother!" She cried and attached herself to Itachi's leg. The Uchiha fought to not roll his eyes at the girl and simply pried her off. "Don't call me that..." He said, and she looked up at him with those big innocent eyes, so like Sasuke....What was he thinking? Sasuke was only a tool, so that he would not go blind, he was only something to be used...this girl....Airen grinned and took Itachi's hand. This he allowed, and the two of them walked to the headquarters of the Akatsuki.

Itachi looked down at the girl again, she'd been with them for six years, a great feat for a child but Itachi knew better. He knew even if his comrades didn't that this girl was a copycat, learning their jutsu, picking their minds with innocent questions. If they trained her, she'd be strong...but useless after they extracted the demon from her body. "Brother Itachi?" This time he did roll his eyes, as the little girl looked up at him. "Yes, Airen?"

Airen grinned, she knew that look, the look that said 'I know what you're up to' the six year old smirked. "When do I get a head band like that?' She pointed at his Leaf Village head band with the line threw it. Itachi gave her his blank look, so that was her game..."If and when the Leader decides to train you, you'll recieve one when you pass Genin status..." Airen smiled. "How do I do that?"

This girl was smart, if Pain was wise he would take the child who clearly loved them all so much, under the wing of the Akatsuki and train her as their greatest weapon. "You show a basic understanding of Chakra and the ability to create duplicates of yourself, in some cases...here it would be much harder..." Itachi watched as her brows furrowed, and than she ran ahead of him. "Watch this!" She squealed happily and performed a set of hand signs quickly. Itachi watched them and than his eyes opened slightly wider...no...it couldn't be. "Fire-ball jutsu!" The girl cried and launched a massive set of fireballs at him. They were easy to dodge, because he'd seen them coming, but it was impressive that she didn't faint but simply smiled and came back to him..."I will talk to the Leader..." Airen smiled as Itachi played her game...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:21 pm

Chiyo blushed and moved her hand to her face to brush the hair away. "It's my treat, really. I feel bad for yelling at you before." She smiled at him, even though she knew he couldn't see her. "You say it's used to harm people?" She remembered the pain she felt when he healed her head, and shivered at the thought of what might have happened if he had wanted to hurt her.
Suddenly, a strong breeze whipped through the shop and someone appeared.
"Sensei!"
"You were expecting someone else?" Talon replied with a raised eyebrow. Chiyo looked at the ground. "I forgot we had a meeting today..."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:30 pm

Talon breezed into the room, watching her young Chunin. Kushin swallowed and barely noticed the Jounin who's arua was a bright yellow. "Yes, the way it was taught to me, it takes the opponents chakra and forces all their muscles, bones and nerves to the point of breaking..." Talon raised her eye brow. "Chiyo, it looks like you've met our newest recruit, Squad 13 is taking on Wind Village Genin Kushin Ichijo." Kushin smiled and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you..." Talon gave him a good shake and glared at Chiyo "So you were just entertaining right? Not getting into trouble, I would hate to have to send you back to Genin level..." Of course Talon was a new instructor and her Chunin students had been thrust on her when their old master had died...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Chiyo nodded at Talon. She hated it when Talon yelled at her, but what could she do?
"I was just thanking Kushin for helping me and Humphrey. Treating him to lunch."
She turned back to Kushin. "Well, thank you for not using it against me." She said with a genuine smile.
Then she turned back to Talon. "Well, at least I'm not late. I don't even know where the other two are at." She smiled, trying to score a few extra points with the new sensei.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:56 pm

Talon looked at Chiyo and smiled. "Trust me Chiyo, if he would have used it against you, you'd be insane right now, writhing on the floor and foaming at the mouth." Kushin's eyes widened and he nodded, "I really don't have control of it yet, espically when it comes so fast." Talon nodded and ruffled his hair before patting Chiyo's head. "That's why his village sent him here...and I was assigned him, I deal with some very interesting girls and Genkai I believe I can handle this one..." She looked at them and winked "Now let's go find those team mates of yours..." She lead them both out of the Ramen shop in search of their teammates...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Chiyo, Talon and Kushin searched through Konoha, but alas, couldn't find their missing teammates.
"Kushin and I will go talk to the Hokage. Maybe she sent them out." Talon declared in a bored voice. "You go look at the bathhouses." Chiyo could tell Talon wasn't very enthused with having to look after a bunch of children.
"Yes, ma'am." She nodded and watch the two bound in the opposite direction. "Come on then." She said to Humphrey. And with that, off they bounded off towards the bathhouse. When she and Humphrey arrived at the bridge a little ways away from the bathhouse, Chiyo stopped.
She saw someone sitting on the edge of the water, next to the bridge. They were throwing rocks into the stream. Chiyo immediately recognized the dark figure with a grin.
"Stay here, for a minute, kay?" She said in the direction of Humphrey. He was already making himself comfortable in the grass from the moment he saw he looking at the person.
But she hardly noticed. She was already tip-toeing towards the bridge.
Casting a quick glance around, she pulled her sandals off and took her Katanas off of her back. Laying them on the ground, she tapped the person on the shoulder.
"Hi, Tynan. Fancy seeing you here." She said casually. He looked at her, a small smile creeped onto his lips. Stepping into the water, she shivered slightly. She couldn't tell if it was from the cold water or...
He pulled his sandals off too and started in after her. She followed him under the bridge where he then stopped and stared at her. "Hello, little Chiyo." He held out his hand and she slowly reached out to grab it. What are you afraid of? The voice in her head taunted. Now there were only an inch away at the most. He was leaning in towards her and she felt his arms wrap loosely around her. Their lips brushed together and she swore she felt a jolt of electricity. "Why do you call me that?" She breathed softly. When he didn't answer right away she thought her voice had been drowned out by the sound of the rushing water. She put her hand on the waistband of his pants. Slowly pushing her hand inside, she asked again. "Call you what?" He gasped a little, and then kissed her softly. "Little. You call me little all the time," She paused. She heard him moan quietly and smiled. "Why?" He had his hand under her dress now. She bit her lip as his experienced hands roamed freely. "Because-" She interrupted his answer by pushing her, erm, upper half onto his chest. "I'm not so little anymore..."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:00 pm

Tynan ran his hands threw her hair. She was so lovely, Chiyo...he'd always loved the feel of her, the taste of her under him. He'd never...given into his animalistic cravings for her never done what he'd always wanted. Now...now he could smell it on her, the arousal the need...his Chiyo, little Chiyo...who used to follow him around begging to touch his blue markings...when did she grow up? Tynan knew of course, that it was the summer she'd become a Chunin, that he'd finally realized his little crush for her would not go away, that it was something more. The heat laced his body as she stroked deeper, almost touching...he hissed out loud and light brushed his lips against hers. "No...." It was a growl, low, soft, deep in the back of his throat. He looked into her large black eyes and massaged her cat ears, "Chiyo, my little Chiyo...."

He murrmered against her flesh and slowly pulled away from her. He couldn't, wouldn't allow himself to take her innocence, even though he craved it. Tynan wanted to taste her, let her sweetness flow into his soul...but every time he got close he saw them. Kiba, Hana, Tsume, the other Inuzuka...lashing out at him because he knew that Kiba would be able to smell the difference. He'd seen the eyes, the way Kiba watched Tynan, who was always looking at Chiyo. That was why they'd hidden, quick kisses, soft caresses...Tynan closed his eyes and pulled away from her even more. "My little Chiyo, soon when I become a Jounin, I'll steal you away from them...when I'm strong enough I'll take you away..." He meant it, they couldn't stay, not the way the clan viewed Tynan. Nen and Ea whinned from the banks and Tynan sighed. The water rose to his hand and he handed it to Chiyo, she took it, bewilderment in her eyes Tynan made a quick hand sign and the water froze into a dozen roses. "Think of me, and know I'll be with you long after the ice melts..."

He left her there, in the river, clutching the ice as he rode Ea away, just far enough that she wouldn't notice him watching her train. "You are a coward..." Nen said from his perch on Tynan's shoulder. "No I'm smart, Kiba would surely know if I did what I wanted, and the clan would seek vengence..." Ea nodded but did not say a word...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:45 am

Chiyo looked down once again at the roses and smiled. They had begun to melt away in her warm hands, and she made a fleeting wish that she could keep them. But she knew even with her kekkei genkei, it was useless. Ice was meant to be water, and water meant to flow freely. She hugged them to her one last time, before setting them in the water and leaving the bridge behind.
Well, that certainly was fast. Humphrey smirked up at her as she approached him. Wasn't as excited as normal, hm? he continued to taunt as she sat to put her sandals on. Maybe he's getting tired, of you? It's a good thing in my opinion. Kiba would kill him if he ever smelled him on you. Chiyo gave a curt nod and stood after strapping her katans back on. "You forget, I don't need a reprimand. I know what I'm doing. Get your whiskers out of my business." He gave a slight hiss but remained silent. But she knew what he was thinking exactly. She could almost hear his thoughts, they were so loud. "My mother won't find out, because I'm not going to tell her. And neither will you." She confirmed in a quiet voice. "There's nothing to tell anyways. We haven't done anything wrong." He looked up at her like she had sprouted a third arm. "We're not cats in heat," He winced at the term. "We haven't done anything you would have done." He chuckled and then followed her, once again, to the bathhouse.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:04 pm

Tynan sat back down at the water's edge and let his chakra flow threw him. He manipulated the water into her form and watched it run across the water. Smiling Tynan considered solidifying it until he felt the shift beside him. A second later the manipulated water was back in the river and Kiba was sitting next to him. "That was cute, anyone I know?" Tynan gave an easy smile and said "Nope..." Than he sensed the change, Kiba's body tensed and the other boy's eyes narrowed, Akamaru gave a deep growl. "Really because I think I do know..." Tynan let Kiba throw him into the growl, allowed him to press against his throat with the kunai. "You bastard..." Tynan tried to play it off, "What are you talking about?" The kunai bit into his throat, Nen and Ea growled, facing Akamaru. "I saw you...I saw you with Chiyo. You sick bastard she's a child." Tynan smirked, "Last I checked it took two to tango....Kiba I only give her what she wants." He tried not to laugh nervously as Kiba growled deep in his throat. "She's a child and you...you've been with more women than I can count on one hand...how dare you defile our clan Sounga..."

That stung, inside Tynan winced, but he brushed it off, and swiftly kicked Kiba off of him. "You want to go Kiba?" Kiba nodded, growling "For her honor..." At this Ty did laugh, "For Chiyo's honor? Oh no Kiba this steams deeper, you...all of you have always wanted to see who's strong, the Inuzuka or the Sounga..."

He hated doing this, and now that Kiba knew..."Kiba..." The boy snorted, and called Akamaru to him. "Kiba stop this...if you promise not to mention what you've seen to the clan or to Chiyo, I'll stop seeing her..." Kiba's ears twitched, "You promise? No more sneaking around?" Tynan nodded slowly "It will hurt her badly, so you better pickher back up..."

"She's not that into you..." Tynan sighed, "It's been going on for a good year Kiba, I've made promises..." Kiba took a step foreword. "It's not like to love her or something..." Tynan was sad then, did he love her? His little Chiyo? "I might have, had I been given the chance..." Before anything else could be said Hinata and Shino appeared, and Kiba left with them...Tynan sat on the banks of the river and with an animal under each palm...let the tears slowly trickle down his face...

Airen ran threw the village, and the people ran from her. It was normal to see the child running around in her Akatsuki inspired sun dress and sandals, it was even more normal for her to 'practice' on unsuspecting villagers. Today she was on a mission and barely noticed the scurring ants, those unimportant people who were like cattle and dolls to her. "Itachi! Big Brother Itachi!" She yelled, causing the woman who was giving Itachi a basket of food to scurry away dropping the apples on the ground. He looked at her and Airen frowned "Foolish woman, she should know she'll be punished for dropping Leader's food." Than she looked back at Itachi and grinned, Big Brother...Where do babies come from? What's an orgasm? And what did Uncle Zetzu mean when he said his is bigger than yours?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Chiyo walked into the bathhouse and a short look around, proved that trip was entirely pointless. Chiyo was starting to get a little ticked off. "Where the hell are they?" She exclaimed angrily while kicking at some loose stones on the ground. Humphrey rolled his eyes at her and dodged a rebel rock. She apologized and he managed to look nonchalant.
Heading back across the bridge, she spotted Tynan sitting on the banks, as if she had never come by at all. Her eyes widened and she ducked behind a building, and took the long way home.

(OOC: sorry it's so short. my dad is kicking me off. A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village 901132
I'll make up for it tomorrow.)
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Tynan was their when she arrived back. He'd run, run threw the woods and let himself think. To the Inuzuka he'd always been...different. He was Sounga, the northern tribe from across the sea. Walking into the clan home Tynan's ears prickled, and he quickly jumped into a tree and sat quietly watching. It was the head of the clan Taisho and his well 'second' in command Ikuraki. They were speaking in hushed, hurried voices. 'Sound Peirce Jutsu...' Tynan thought to himself and quickly performed the hand signs and exerted his chakra. Now he could hear them perfectly.

"That boy, is getting far to strong for his own good, I hear he is being considered for Jounin appointment...you know what will happen..." Ikuraki's whiney voice was peircing to Ty's ears but he watched as Taisho nodded. "I agree with you Ikuraki, Tynan Sounga is far to strong to be allowed to live."

His heart clenched, what were they talking about? These men who'd helped raise him...Taisho continued to talk. "Do you know how the Sounga clan started Ikuraki?" The yonger man shook his head allowing Taisho to continue. "They were a group of Inuzuka who possessed two gaurdian animals...of course they were assimilated but one family began to slowly have more than the others, and they pulled away."

"Now of course nothing was thought of it at the time, but two more clans were pulled into this new way of life. So the clan leader kicked them out, they travelled across the sea, and became the Sounga clan after their first leader. They developed their blue markings and started to regulate themselves as a clan. It was after I became leader that word began to spread of a beast/ninja clan of the north more powerful than the Inuzuka...I investigated and discovered that the Sounga clan had nearly become its own village, and were currently trying to gather favor from the Kage, Hokage, and the other leader to grant them village title..."

Taisho smirked and a strange glint entered his eye, Tynan felt his blood slow and freeze. "They had to be eliminated. I sent in our best warriors under the cover of night, a third of the village was exterminated. Still they were left over, these...mutated Inuzuka who tried to break ties with us. So as the last of the Sounga were fleeing from the northern lands, we sent more after them...the ship was burned and everyone on it was thought to have died. Than two days later, Tynan showed up on a peice of driftwood. Well we couldn't look as if we were in mourning and turn the boy away..." Ty clenched his fists.

"Sir, why not kill the child when he was young?" Taisho shook his head, "To suspicious, but if he dies on a mission..." Ikuraki laughed. "What of the others?" Tynan strained his ears, trying to extend his chakra a bit more. "What, Chiyo and Kiba? Well certainly Chiyo's strange, with her cat but I believe she is normal, no way she carries the mutant Sounga gene, and Kiba is as pure Inuzuka as you can get...no the last carrier of this...Soul Animal or the YinYang gene is Tynan..."

The men left, and Ty dropped from the tree. His eyes were lowered, he spoke quietly "Well old men, if it a killing you want...its killing you'll get..." Ea appeared at his side, now at least a foot taller than she had been, Nen jumped on his shoulder, now long and sleek with a feirce look in his eyes. "We'll work together...and take revenge for the Sounga clan..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Chiyo found Talon and Kushin standing in front of the bookstore. "Find them?" Talon asked. Chiyo and Humphrey shook their head.
"Alright. Well. Go home then. Get some sleep, we have a mission first thing tomorrow." Talon sighed. Chiyo nodded and began to walk up the bookstore's wall until the reached the balcony above, which was her apartment. "G'night then. It was nice meeting you Kushin. See you tomorrow." She waved and then she went inside. She walked into the kitchen and pulled out two cans of food. One for Humphrey and one for herself. She activated her Tempur-agon and warmed the can up and then poured one into a bowl for Humphrey and grabbed a spoon for herself.
She took a bite and gagged almost before it reached her throat.
"I think you gave me the wrong can..."
"Shut up."

Last edited by ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:55 pm

Talon grimaced and slowly walked back to her house. How dare those girls not show up for training! Cursing Talon stripped her clothes and began to put on her night clothes. She gone to see Tsunade today, asking for reassignment, and what did she say? 'You are being punished Talon, for having been missing for the past twelve years...' God damn that sucked! Being stuck her, with the memories of her and her sister...poor thing that she was.

Tynan walked into the kitchen to see Chiyo rinsing her mouth out. "You give Humphrey the wrong can?" He asked with a little teasing in his voice and a load of sarcasm. Nen and Ea followed him, and Ty began to cook up some dinner for them. Ea got nearly raw meat, Nen was given fried fish and Ty made himself a bowl of fried rice and shrimp. He sat at the table when he was finished and motioned for Chiyo to sit next to him.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:08 pm

"Oh, it's you," She grimaced. "Of all the people to see me eating cat food!" What bad luck!
After drinking what seemed like three gallons on water, Chiyo switched food with Humphrey and began eating again.
When Tynan patted the floor next to him, she went and sat timidly. He looked very serious all of a sudden, it it sort of scared her.
"So, to what do I owe this pleasure?" She asked, trying to lighten the mood with a sweet smile. His face didn't change it's expression. "We have to talk."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:18 pm

"We have to talk." He said it, softly slowly, concentrating on not looking at her face. He couldn't it hurt far to much to look at her, to talk to her like this. "You know that I said I'd always be there for you...but I can't. Chiyo, little Chiyo...my Chiyo." Nen rubbed into his hand. "Somethings happened..." He felt her tense, "At the bridge today, Kiba...saw us together." She breathed a sigh of relief almost like, well good Kiba won't tell. Ty put down his food and took her hand, kissed it softly. "He promised not to tell the Clan if...I stop seeing you." She tensed, and he let himself tear but none of them spilled over. "I took that, to protect you..until I become stronger...when I do I will make sure you and I can be together, Sounga and Inuzuka together..." Ty rubbed her hand against his face, so soft and smooth...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum