Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:29 pm

The ache in her throat only got strong as she tried to push the lump down.
"H-he can't tell us that we can't be together!" She exclaimed angrily, not daring to let her eyes water. "He just can't!" She pulled her hand from his, where he was holding it to his face and jumped to her feet. "Let's go find him! Talk to him!" He grabbed her hand again and pulled her back down, and pulled her hand to his face once again.
He shook his head, and deep down she knew it would be foolish to try.
"Oh Ty..." She buried her face in his chest and sighed in defeat.
He lifted his hand and put it under her chin and lifted her face to his. A tear, a single tear fell from her eye and trailed down her face. She bit her lip in hope of stopping the rest of the tears from coming. He looked into her eyes and pressed his mouth to hers. She went limp in his grip, and when they broke apart, she was crying quietly.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Age Starts in the Leaf Village

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Ty kissed her, and than brushed the tears from her face. Slowly he brought her to him and whispered in her ear. "Go to Kiba, talk to him. He cares about you so much...He is only listening to Taisho..." He kissed her again and pulled her close to him "Never tell anyone about us, or your life will be in danger.." He felt her heart begin to race, "I'm in danger, as we speak...do not let anything we had show...Chiyo." He skimmed his hands up her sides, "If they hurt you...I won't stop with just Taisho...I will kill anyone who gets in my way." In his heart he knew, knew something would happen to her and he would kill them, without mercy or regret. "One day...soon I'll come back and we'll have one night together Chiyo...don't cry for me, or weep for us. I will find a way..." He spoke it softly and than was gone. He left her crying in the kitchen, with Nen and Ea...while he ran to find a new home.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Itachi's jaw dropped, he couldn't believe he was in charge of Airen today, It was Tobi's job. But tobi was out with Deidara. Itachi was the only one hanging around the hideout today so Leader had nobody else.
Itachi glanced down at his now Bruised fruit, and started picking them up slowly. Airen knew he was trying to avoid the question " Big brotherrrrrr! answer meee!" her voice was whiny
Itachi sighed deeply " ask Leader." his voice was monotone like always.
"okay!" Airen's little hand dropped the last apple into the basket and grasped the bottom of Itachi's cloak and tugged on it softly as they walked deeper into the village.
Konoha was Itachi's former home. He had no feelings for it, even when he passed unsuspecting villagers that gasped at his appearance. He was surprised at the fact that he wasn't being attacked in all directions . Itachi was going to have a hassle free time for once because he was on his way out of the village, He just needed to rangle Kisame who was probably harassing somebody instead of accompanying him in the mission.
Itachi still couldn't believe Getting food and babysitting was a mission suited for Kisame and him.this was the second time he got stuck with a stupid mission.

a loud gurgle echoed deep inside of Mizuki's Gut. She checked her watch quickly to see the time. She had slept in really late. Her stomach gurgled once more, the more she thought about it Ramen sounded the most satisfying. She licked her lips quickly before skipping towards the delicious shop. Her pink hair was blowing in the wind, The sent of ramen carried pretty far. Her stomach got angry and gurgled even more to the point of cramping. She was only about 10 feet away from the stool. when She flopped down to her hands and knees, she grabbed the ground and pushed her self forward. Her body dragging in the dirt until the stool was in front of her face. She hoisted herself onto the stool And plopped her head down onto the counter. Nobody else was there so she wasn't the only one that was late, and waiting was going to be a drag so she kept on with her act.
"My dear! What's wrong with you?!" the lady behind the counter asked at once
Mizuki opened her eyes and struggled to say " S-so...h-hungry." Her eyes fell shut once again.
" get this young lady a bowl of ramen! she doesn't look to good!"
Mizuki was smiling deep down, but dying on the outside. She managed to work up a convincing cough while she was at it.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:23 pm

When he left, Chiyo hugged Nen and Ea close. "Please, guide him, and care for him while I can't." She whispered into their ears. "Don't let him get hurt." She stood up and pulled a jacket on, and started for the door. And before she closed it behind her, she looked back and added, "And tell him... tell him I love him."
Where are we going? Humphrey asked. Chiyo almost jumped, not knowing he was with her. "We're going to see Kiba. That's what Ty wants, so I'll do it for him."
Humphrey nodded and stopped walking. She looked up to see that they had arrived. She picked up a pebble, and tossed it at Kiba's window, and a face appeared in the window. Chiyo gave a small wave, and Kiba left the window and snuck outside.
"What's up?" He was obviously trying to act cool, but he had guilt written all over his face.
"You know what." She snapped, and he looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry Chiyo, but if you only knew what I knew..." He trailed off, unable to finish under her glare. "Maybe you should have asked what I knew, hm?" She said. "Maybe I know he's had other woman. I know he's been around, and I know what he is like," she paused, trying to find the words. "But I also know that if he could choose to be with me over the other girls, maybe what we had was real." He looked up at her, remorse in his eyes. "But it's too late now. We've finished it. He doesn't love me, and I don't love him." She lied. She hated lying to Kiba, but if Tynan wanted no one to know about them, then that's what she would do. "I just thought you might like to know that." He opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't seem to find the words. "So, can I stay over? I don't want to be alone tonight." She offered him a small smile, and he knew that she would forgive him someday. "Sure cuz, whatever you want."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:53 pm

Airen plodded along happily by Itachi, and than she saw him. A man, middle aged, with defiant eyes. Inside she jumped up and down. "Big brother I'm going to go play!" She said with a smile, and ran off...looking back she saw Itachi looking at her, with that same look. The man looked at her, and she smelled his fear, good, it was better when they were afraid and defiant. "Hey you." Her voice was changed, more mature, less high pitched, even and steady. "Yes, Miss Airen..." He said from gritted teeth, Airen smirked, he jumped. "I'm going to give you to the count of ten to run and hide. The longer you stay hidden...the longer you stay whole, okay?" Airen closed her eyes and started counting. "One, You Better Run! Two, I'm coming after you, Three Listen to Me, Four make sure to lock the door..." She rhymed and heard the man run. Airen chuckled a little bit. "Ten fried like chicken..." She ran with surprising speed, to where the man was hiding. When she arrived though she got something she did not expect, sand in her eyes, knives being thrown at her.

Didn't he want to play by the rules....The sticky blood ran down her arm, warm and red. "Owie! Owie!" The man gave an evil grin, "Demon child I'm going to kill you and save this village from your games..." Airen was backed in a corner, he was much taller than her, and she'd already spent most of her chakra training in secret. "You don't play by the rules..." He smacked her and her head rang. "Owie..." Tears streamed down her young face as she tried to do a hand sign. The man took both her hands in his and broke her fingers...Airen kicked him in the face and he flew away from her. No longer crying Airen ran from the room, bloody and in pain. Itachi was almost back to the headquarters now and she ran to him. "Itachi!" She cried and caught up with him. "I have an owie..." She said, Airen heard him scoff before he turned around. Airen held up her broken hands, the knife wounds still sprouting blood, a bruise on her face and a small cut above her eye.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:54 pm

Itachi's Eyes were wide with fear, " Who did this to you?" Anger was building up deep inside of him. He looked at her face, he could tell she was crying. And as much as he didn't want to He cared about her, he couldn't help it. Not only would Leader kill him if he knew he allowed her to get hurt, But something in her young face was touching to him. She reminded him of Sasuke in a way, Before he killed the clan.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Airen let out a tiny whimper, "The man, didn't play by the rules..." She said softly, than she looked up at Itachi, "He hurt me...he wanted to kill me...I was only playing..." Sure her playing got rough, but she only tormented, only bruised...The tears were streaming freely now, and she felt the demon chakra going to heal her wounds, except as it did more pain came...the wolf was not happy with her. "Itachi...it hurts...I want to see Daddy Leader..." As her bones started to knit together she yelped in pain. "OW!" She screamed, never had she had so much pain...

Talon woke up, and she was pissed. 'Nag, nag, nag...' she whisped and put on just the basics, black leotard and her green jacket. Than with speed and accuracy she was in the Ramen shop with Mizuki, sitting beside her. "We missed you at training today..." Talon said softly, but still jolting the girl. "If you insist on wasting my time I will move you back to Genin rank, how you ever passed the Chunin Exams I'll never know..." The woman came with Mizuki's ramen and a bowl for Talon, they knew what she liked. "So are you going to eat or do I have to take that with me as well as this..." She snatched Mizuki's headband.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:17 pm

Itachi Nodded " Alright." He swept Airen off of her feet and held her in his arms, pressing her close to his chest.
"Kisame, Come on. We're leaving." Itachi yelled towards the blue man. Kisame Walked calmly over to Itachi, " What's wrong with her?" he asked coldly
"Somebody attacked her..." Itachi nodded towards Kisame as an okay to heal her the best he could. Kisame held his hands over Airen's aching hands, the chakara was building in the palms of his hands and glowed a light blue color. Airen squirmed in Itachi's arms " NO!...Brother i don't want him to touch me!" Kisame dropped his hands, He knew that he was scary looking but he figured she would forget about that and just let him heal her. "You do it brother!"
Kisame rolled his eyes " Brat."

"we missed you at training today..." Talon spoke softly
Mizuki was frightened by her voice, "If you insist on wasting my time I will move you back to Genin rank, how you ever passed the Chunin Exams I'll never know..."
Mizuki's jaw dropped as Talon took her headband off of her arm. Mizuki was confused at what just happened.
" Eh, excuse me sensei, You had told me to meet you here, And guess what, I waited, and you didn't show." Talon looked to be angry at the fact she was talking back, But Mizuki doesn't get pushed around when she doesn't deserve it.
"And, Allow me to remind you, You can't demote me without running it past lady Hokage First." and on that note Mizuki snatched her Headband back.
" so sensei, when are we meeting tomorrow so i can prove to you that your horribly wrong about me.?"
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:28 pm

Airen squirmed in Itachi's arms, she wasn't afraid of Kisame...she'd just lost herself for the moment...Airen lept from Itachi's arms and wrapped her small arms around the blue man's legs. "The healing hurts Kisame! It hurts so bad!" She cried, weeping into his robes. She heard the men sigh, and Itachi scooped her up again. "I'm sorry...Brother...Uncle Kisame...I'm sorry I'm so weak..." Airen barely mumbled as the pain started to get to her and was causing her to black out...

Talon twitched...and twitched some more. "Need I remind you Mizuki, that training begins at six in the morning, not six at night." Impudent brat, Talon's fingers itched slightly, to snatch back the head band and snap it in half, but she resisted. "So tomorrow, you will meet me at five, on the bridge, and as we wait for your team mates you'll get the training you missed yesterday...oh yes." Talon rose, and her voice chilled "Make sure you don't eat any breakfast..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Itachi pressed her almost lifeless body against his chest once more.
"Heal her now. She's won't feel it if she's passed out."
Kisame twitched before trying it again, He wasn't the greatest at healing and Itachi knew it. Kisame figures Itachi was testing him, because he knew damn well that Itachi could do it better then he could any day.
The blue vortex of chakara twirled over the wounds on her tiny body. Kisame was trying his hardest not to mess up.
The scratches were dissapearing quickly and Itachi nodded in approval as soon as they were gone.
"let's head back." Itachi looked down and placed his straw hat back upon his head.
He wrapped his robe around the tiny body that he clenched in his arms and continued to walk
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Airen thrashed in Itachi's arms. She was dreaming, and remembering...nothing she did could stop the horrible images from coming into her head... (OOC: Italics=Dream)

Orochimaru was standing over her as she was sleeping. Airen woke and narrowed her eyes. "What do you want? Maru-dono?" The man grinned evily and Arien huddled in the corner. This was before Orochimaru left, before Pain had given her her own room. She was living in Orochimaru's quarters, sleeping in a small secluded corner.

"Arien...how would you like to come play a game with me?" His voice was low and dangerous, Airen whimpered. She hated his games, but she slowly nodded eager to get the small amount of attention.

His nails bit into her skin breaking the delicate flesh and letting small streams of blood run down Airen's arm into her tiny pink kimono. "Maru-dono, that hurts!" Airen said in with a whine. Before she knew it she was thrown across the room, Airen's head cracked against the wall and limply she fell to the floor.

"Do not speak unless spoken to you filthy whore." Airen started to cry, she hated these games. Even though she was only four she knew what the horrible names meant, but Maru-dono was only trying to teach her, protect her from the outside world.

"Now tell Maru-dono that you're sorry." His voice was a low his, Airen stiffly fell into a bowed position and said "Forgive me Maru-dono, I spoke wrongly." The man's chuckle was heard, and soon Airen was being held up by her neck pressed against the wall.

"Scream for me...Airen." He whispered in her ear before slowly stripping her of her bloody kimono. Airen whimpered, her flesh instantly covered in goose flesh. Orochimaru threw Airen's tiny body down on his bed and traced lines down her with his sharp nails.

Tiny trails of blood could be seen coming down her body, Airen cried, he liked it when she cried. They continued until Orochimaru sighed and removed his own clothes. "This is a new game Airen...I think you'll like it."

"Maru-dono?" Airen asked, only to recieve a smack to the face. "Shut up bitch!" He growled and bit into the soft flesh of her neck. This time Airen really did scream. She could feel him laughing and tried in vain to push the large man away from her. "Stop Maru-dono!" She screamed and thrashed.

He laughed...Airen broke into whimpers as pain laced her body...

Airen screamed in Itachi's arms, before breaking down into mewling whimpers. "Maru-dono...it hurts Maru-dono...Dono stop dono please...please" She cried softly in her sleep, before the nightmare ended, and she began to wake in Itachi's arms...

Quin entered the village, unsure really of where he was. "Excuse me? Can you help me? I seem to be a bit lost I-" But everyone he talked to scurried away from him. Then he saw a woman in a black outfit with red clouds, she looked as though she knew her way around. "Miss!" He called out, ignoring his senses to run away from the strange woman.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:16 am

"A new member of the Akatsuki needs to prove their worth....A new member of the Akatsuki needs to have a partner....guh this is such bullshit." Akira mumbled softly to herself.
there she stood, back in her home village with nothing good to say about it. She had searched almost the whole village and nobody even looked worthy of talking to.
leader had told her that her partner has to fill all of her expectations, and fight well with her, not against her. not to mention their Jutsu's have to fit well with hers.
"at this rate i'll be looking for days" Akira heaved a big sigh and pulled the brim of her straw hat lower over her face. Nobody was suppose to know who she was. and her outfit helped conceal her identity.
"one more round and then i'm heading to the sand village" the voice in her head echoed.
"Miss!"
Akira stopped dead in her tracks, and spun on the balls of her feet to face the young man that had called her name, keeping her face hidden beneath the shadows of her hat
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:24 am

As she stopped Quin gave an easy smile and jogged up to her. "Hello my name's Quin, I was wondering if you knew of an Inn I could possibly stay at while I get my bearings?" He kept his face impassive while he was trying to figure out the girl. The energy that was coming from her...was well masked but still extremely powerful, Quin would have to be careful.

She was very pretty he had to give her that what he could see of her, and somewhat familiar...but where had he? Ah, Quin remembered and fought to keep the blush from his face. He remembered a clan in one of the villages that he'd just visited and the girls there...reminded him of this one. That wasn't what made him blush but the way the women acted around him, and of course Quin always needed warmth. "You know I just need a place to...warm myself." He said it slowly, trying to entice her either into speaking or into bed...perhaps both.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:19 pm

"An Inn? what good is that when i could give you something more valuable?"
Akira heard his question, and snatched the hat off of her head making her manically gorgeous grin available for all to see.
"If it's warmth you want, then warmth i can give you. For one small price."
With her low body temperature it was difficult for her to warm herself unless she used her chakara. And it was somthing she was willing to do only if she could get what she wanted in return.
She teased him by warming her fingertips with chakara and swiped them along the side of his face. His cheek was cold and it took little effort for Akira to warm it.
Her pointer finger traced along his velvet lips, she leaned in closer and kissed them gently. She blinked as the steam sizzled off of them.
"i need an answer Quin"

"He hurt you?"
Itachi's question was cold
"If he hurt you, he has no business being alive in this world anymore."
Itachi knew the fear the young child was experiencing. He had tapped into her mind using his Genjutsu while she had drempt in his arms.
"Just give the word Airen. and he will suffer the way you did."

"There is no need for you to remind me of anything Sensei. I'll be there if you are." mizuki slurped the last dribble of ramen that lingered in her bowl and slammed it upon the counter making the shopkeep jump.
"No breakfast. No sweat."
Mizuki walked away leaving talon there by herself
The shop keep looked at her and handed her a slip of paper. Talon looked slightly confused
"The bill Ma'am"

Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Chiyo slipped out the window, silent as a cat. Looking back at Kiba, she rolled her eyes. Even if you knocked something over, that boy would be asleep still. Humphrey teased before she jumped to the ground and began to walk towards the ramen shop.
Where are we going? he asked as he stretched. We don't have to be up for a few hours. "I want ramen." She answered simply. She wasn't in the mood for his questions, a simple answer would do. Ah. I don't supposed your sudden appetite for noodles is linked in any way with your need to see him? His nonchalant voice rang in her ears. "Am I that transparent?" She asked stiffly. "Yes." He replied in his above the world feline voice. "That was rhetorical!" She growled.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Mizuki Ran faster away from the ramen shop. As she hopped into a near by bush so she could disguise herself from her, more then likely, mad Sensei.
"Am i that transparent?"
Mizuki glanced up to see a girl and a cat walking towards the ramen shop.
on instinct mizuki jumped up and tackled the girl and landed in a different bush on the other side of the pathway.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Chiyo received a blow to the side hard enough to make her gasp for air, and in a split second, she was holding a kunai to the throat of her attacker. She couldn't see anything, because for some reason, she was in a bush. (???)
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:19 pm

"hmm your slick." Mizuki rolled off of the girl and smacked the kunai away from her throat "Is your name Chiyo?"
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:24 pm

Who the hell does this girl think she is? Humphrey hissed.
"I'm Chiyo. Who the hell are you?" Chiyo snarled angrily. Her side was beginning to ache already, and she's pretty sure she hit her head on a rock.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:33 pm

"Ah great! it is you!" Mizuki's smile was as wide as she could make it " Sensei is mad at me, and i didn't want you getting in trouble also."
She offered a hand to help Chiyo up " sorry if i hurtcha." she scratched the back of her head " You need food? you can eat at my house! then we can get to know each other better!"
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Airen looked at Itachi and gave him a weak grin. "Big Brother...I know it would be a waste of your time to hunt down Maru-dono." Her eyes were shadowed, until she looked at him eyes sparkling in happiness, in fact she was trying so hard to be happy and to show that everything is alright that she was projecting her happiness unto the Akatsuki members. "Do not worry about me, Big brother Itachi...I will be alright as long I am with my real family." Inside she was still afraid, afraid that he would come and snatch her away from this group that she had just begun to mold into. Airen was afraid that her dono would come back to take her away and punish her for being a bad girl.

Giving her a puzzled look Quin smiled. "And what is this small thing you ask of me?" He leaned in closer to her, getting a smell of her...dangerous, spicy. "Hmm, what is so important to this china doll before me is willing to give me a bit of heat?" He traced a finger down her jaw line, "Willing to give something so important to me, a man who could break her in half." It was a bit on the dark side for him, he a member of Jounin Squad that only took loyal and honest missions...

Peaches (Lea) walked down the street. Her guards were on both sides of her, holding her cuffs. She smirked knowing that it would be easy to break the chains, if she had wanted, though Peaches knew if she did that she'd be in worse trouble than she was. So what if she'd played a trick on the Hokage's advisor? The man was worthless, not fit for Tsunade...but still the armed escort. Sighing they reached the ramen shop and met with her sensei, Talon. "I'll take her boys." The guards nodded and unhooked Lea before quickly going back to head quarters. "So you are Lea Onigumo, one of the most talented uncoming ninja, with an attitude problem." Talon spoke and Lea smirked. "You can call me Peaches." Talon smirked. "Well I guess as punishment for us both you'll be staying with me, let's go. Tomorrow we start bright and early." Lea snorted, placed her hands in her pockets and followed. "Fab, I get to live with the Sensei."

Ty walked into the ramen shop, looking for Chiyo. She was nowhere to be seen. Still he ordered her favorite dish and his own and sat to wait for her. Nen sat next to him "She isn't coming...she's learned that you aren't worth it, Tynan you must move on with your life." Ty shook his head and said "I can't live without...knowing, if we would have made it or not." Ea nodded, "I agree with the cat, Ty, you must live your life and not worry about Miss Chiyo so much...even though it pains me to say." Eating his ramen Ty sighed and paid for the uneaten bowl, before giving it to Ea and Nen "Maybe your right. Alright, now let's go buy some blankets and stuff to make our new home more comfy." Nen snorted "What that little thing under the bridge you built?" Giving a rough nod left the store, the cat on his shoulder and the wolf by his side.

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:11 am

Chiyo's mouth dropped open as she was pulled out of the bush. Mizuki? And before she could protest, she was being led towards this girl's house. But suddenly, as they passed the ramen shop, she suddenly felt like Ty was so close.. Looking around wildly, she thought she saw a tall figure walking around the corner in the opposite direction, and she called out, "Ty!" But there was no way she could stop, because Mizuki was pulling her and chattering animatedly about a sleepover and our mission tomorrow.
It couldn't have been Ty, anyways. He would be long gone by now, pet. Humphrey purred to her in a kind voice. She nodded and gave up trying to protest, and looked Mizuki up and down.
It's those gold eyes that stand out the most! She thought to herself. They really are pretty.
"So, uh Mizuki, how come I haven't seen you around before this?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:55 pm

"You, darling. Could be my partner. We could accomplish anything together." Her hand trailed to his waist,clipping on the waistband of his pants. She got a vibe around him that she never got around any of the other people in her village. She felt like he would understand her.
She wasn't about to let him know that though.
" Let's see what your made of." She whispered into his ear, blowing her warm breath onto the side of his neck
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Quin traced a metal finger down her face. "What do I need to show you darling?" His voice was mockingly sweet, but his eyes...the cold blue turned the fierce red with blue flame as his kekki genkai was activated. "Shall I show you how my life works?" He asked, still sweet and calm. "Halfway between life and death...damned to roam the Earth for all eternity...a shell of my former self..." Quin's face was close to hers now and he whispered in her ears, taking her roughly against his body. "What could I be your partner for? Why would you want something like me?" He was dangerous, as the war within him grew louder, soon he wouldn't be able to stop the voices...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:08 pm

Dangerous didn't even begin to describe what Akira's life was made up of so it was only instinct to find the only man dangerous enough for her partner.
"You don't scare me." she snarled at him Biting his neck with little force. "Show me your jutsu's."
The rainbow film began to cloud over her eyes.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum