Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:23 pm

"Good morning, Professor." Alena mumbled as she looked down into her lap. He was the last person she wanted to talk to right now. "They were fine until about 5 o'clock this morning. I woke up and it hurt again." Realizing what time it was, she began to eat quickly. "Sorry to be rude, Professor, but if I won't hurry and eat, I'll be late for my first class." She said in between bites.

Whistling a particularly cheery tune, Cain opened the door to his closet and pointed his wand at the little black box sitting on the floor. After muttering an incantation, the lid popped open, revealing hundreds of little bottles, all filled with the same rainy day, grey sky, colored liquid. "That looks about right!" He picked out a bottle, looked at it, frowned (but never stopped whistling!) put it back and picked up the bottle right next to it.
Riff, Cain's obedient and humble servant, walked into the room and cast a weary eye at the bottle. "Shouldn't you perhaps give it a little shake, Lord Cain?" Cain looked up and smiled. "Of course, right as usual, Riff!" He then picked the bottle up and gave it a little shake, and almost right away, the liquid turned sky blue. "No need to frighten this poor girl even more!" He added cheerfully. "You seem to be in a good mood today, Sir." Riff observed, while straightening a picture. Cain smiled. "Nothing gets past you today, Riff."
Riff smiled back at Cain and after a moment's silence, continued. "Should I bring the tea in now, sir?" Cain shook his head. "No, not yet. After class. I would like to have a chat with her in private."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 pm

Chuckling Herman left the Hufflepuff table after giving them all a stern lecture on proper table ettiquite...He went to his classroom, and looked at his chart. Amazing, he had first year Hufflepuffs for his first class of the day.

Shadow stopped in his tracks and stared at the white wolf. As soon as he untransformed the other wolf did also and in front of him was Twilight. "Twilight? What are you doing here?" Shadow came foreword and hugged his brother. Twilight hugged back and smiled. "Well I still haven't gotten my letter but...I came to get my mate." Shadow stopped smiling "What?" Twilight ran a hand threw his hair, "I mated a girl last year...the mark just matured and I came to get her before someone else did...she was supposed to meet me here...I keep sending her the signals but she doesn't respond."

Shadow hated that his brother would mate a girl and not tell him, but as long as she was okay with it there was nothing he could do. "Well then.." Twilight stepped foreword "Will you help me find her?" Shadow nodded, of course he would. So he left his twin in the woods and returned to the castle just in time for class...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:53 pm

After Potions class was over (it was mainly catching up from last year) Alena stalled at her desk and waited for Professor Hargreaves to catch her eye and wave her over.
When he did, he seemed surprised to see her standing there. "Oh yes, you can come here and join me for tea now." He said nonchalantly.
"Your class was intriguing today, Professor." She smiled at him and sat when he offered her a chair. He smiled his thanks, and knocked on the door in the front of the class and almost right away, a tall, young, whited haired man walked in with a tray of tea. "You look surprised, my dear. This is my faithful friend of many years, Riff." She smiled at him and he bowed deeply.
"I would suggest two or three sugar, at least. This mixture I have made it a little bitter." Cain offered politely as he put in five drops of a sky blue liquid into her tea. She thanked him and added four sugars for good measure.
He chuckled and drank his own tea. "So, I would like to ask you something, would you mind?" She shook her head and took a small sip of her tea, and then did he best to swallow it without making a face.
"Would you care to explain how you got this bite?"

Cain watched her intently, and wasn't surprised to see her pale a little.
"Well, before I started school here, my father and I were at the theater rehearsing late one night, and we had to walk home through a dark playground, because our carriage broke a wheel, and it was too late to flag another. So we walked." He took note that her face was expressionless. "And suddenly, we were attacked. The beast first attacked me, and when my father tried to get him off me, the beast mauled him."

Alena hurried and gulped down her tea and stood abruptly. "Thanks a bunch, Professor! You too Riff! But if I stay and chat any longer, I'll be late to my next class. It's at the other side of the castle! See you tomorrow!" And after giving a small curtsy (he IS an Earl) she ran out the door.
After what seemed like an eternity of running down hallways, dodging teachers and Mrs. Norris, tripping over her robes and dropping her books when she walked into the statues along the hallway, she arrived at the door to her DADA class. Surprisingly, there was only half of the class there, and she breathed a sigh of relief.
Right away, she noticed a familiar dark haired figure and with a smile, she plopped down next in the desk next to them.

Last edited by ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED MORE!)
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Nyx looked at his students as they filed in and grinned. "Well class!" He said and jumped up on his desk, instantly surrounded by a demonic energy that made the hair on everyones heads blow back as if by a large wind. "My name is Herman. You will call me that or Professor while in this class room. Outside of here, namely Diagon Alley, Hogsemeade of Knockturn Alley you may call me Nyx Jute." He was floating above his desk now as a student raised his hand. "Yes, you with the brown hair!" Nyx called delitedly on the student. "Herman, is it true that you are the demon hunter....the Nyx Jute?" Murmurs in the class, well he'd been in the tabloids recently.

"Yes, correct. It is also correct that I will not be teaching you Defense Against the Dark Arts." There was a groan around the room. "Instead..." He said, and black worn books with silver writing dropped on each desk. "I'll be teaching you the Dark Arts, and defense against them."

The lowered himself and walked threw the room, and picked up a book. "Pravus Intus Malum Vacuus: A Animus Rector Ut Obscurum" Nyx said "Literally means Evil Within Evil Without: A Soul's Guide to Darkness." The class shivered, good.

"This is a Dark Arts textbook, we will be studing it slowly all year. Every curse, every, hex, every jinx that we come upon we will learn and perfect. Only after you have learned said spell to perfection will I allow you to learn its counter attack." Nyx pointed his wand to the closet and men came out, some of the girls shrieked. The men had no faces, and were completely nake though they lacked all...male attributes. "These are Golems, creatures made of earth, magic and blood. You will test each spell on them...and when you learn the counter attacks...they will test your knowledge."

With another flick they were back in the closet. "I don't expect many of you to get very far, most of you are incompitant and too Light to even consider this. You students will do busy work..." Nyx than pulled out his sword and swung it around.

"Every other lesson you have with me will be weapons training. I will assess your primary skills next class to decide where you are in hopelessness, that same day I will decide which weapon is deemed best for your body type, magical energy, will, strength, stamina and ambition." A student was raising her hand.

'You, Red." Nyx said, the girl gave him a haughty look, Nyx rolled his eyes. "I happen to be proficent in many spells already, I come from a very Light family. I don't see the point in learning weapons..." Nyx sighed, rolled his eyes and threw a dagger at her neck. He caught it himself in the nick of time with his magic, the girl whimpered.

"Magic...will never stop this dagger unless you are fast enough to see it coming. If you do, and you manage to draw your wand, remember the spell and say or think it...your throat will be cut." Nyx took the dagger and walked back to the front. "If you're bodies are trained they will react instantly...without you even having to think." Nyx gave the dagger to Alena.

"Alena here is going to throw this at me twice during class today. The first time I can assure you I will catch with magic, the second I will catch in my right hand and throw it so that it sticks in the center of the door...Now open your books to page...Ah wait." Nyx laughed.

"I forgot, each of you please prick your fingers with the knives I've placed on your desk and wipe them on the books. This way the book will only open for you, and you may disquise it as you wish...This also prevents the books from biting you." Nyx said laughing opening his own book. "When you've done that turn to page 1 and I'll read the Introduction to You. An Introduction to the Enlightenment of Having a Dark Soul...doesn't that sound chipper?!"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:49 am

Alena found herself very chipper indeed at that moment. You see, she had expected this class to be somewhat... different. And seeing everyone's reactions was highly amusing to her.
And, eager to please, she picked the knife up off of her desk and cut the tip of her finger and wrote her name on the book's cover.
Listening to Professor Herman read, she stuck her finger in her mouth. It was bleeding more than she intended, and she was worried it would get on her robes.
Her other hand was currently running along the blade of the sharp dagger in her lap.
Is this some sort of trick? No, no. Professor Herman wouldn't do that... would he? And even if he does want me to throw it, what if I throw it at the wrong time, and he can't block it?! Oh don't worry. I'm sure he's going to have no problem. He is teaching DADA... Or what if I throw it wrong and he points it out? You won't throw it wrong! It's not like you haven't thrown a dagger before.
And throughout the entire Introduction to the Enlightenment of Having a Dark Soul, her mind argued continuously on like that.
Now, at the end of the Into, she spied her chance when he was jumping off her desk.
And in his mid-jump, she took the dagger and threw it at him with all her might, aiming right for his throat...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:30 am

Without missing a step, Herman's wand was out and the dagger stopped just as it reached his throat. The class gasped, all except for Alena and her friend who looked pleased...and Alena was giggling. Herman gave the class a winning smile and put the knife back on Alena's desk. "Now class what you've just witnessed was an excellent knife throwing hand, I expect more of the same out of you later Alena." Herman said with a chuckle "If I hadn't been able to block the attack, as most of your teachers won't be able to, then I would currently be a Professor who was paralyzed, that strike would have taken out my vocals and my spine."

Again a collective gasp, "Sir? Will we be learning this as well?" A boy in the back said and Herman jumped up upon his desk and crouched down to face level. "Trust me son, no wizard or witch will ever be able to catch a dagger like that mid-air. Sure if you cast a time slowing spell perhaps but in a split second." Herman shook his head and walked back to the front.

"Well then Professor..." Oh the tone was so sarcastic Herman spun on the Red-head. "Yes Red." She stiffened "My name is Prudence Bones thank you." Herman chuckled "Oh the neice of the old bat that gave me this..." He held up his arm "What is your question?" If she put her nose any higher it would stop the flow of air traffic. "Sir if none of our other accomplished Professors can stop this student thrown dagger why can you?"

Herman started to laugh. "No I said no witch or wizard. As I am not a witch or a wizard I am able to do so. Now I realize by that gasp you are all thinking back to Professor Lupin. I am not a werewolf or a vampyre, I would tell you if I was, but as Mr. Pendawitz kindly pointed out earlier I am a demon hunter. One of the best, the reason is because I happen to be half Incubus half Wizard."

More gasping, this class was good at it. "My mother and Aunt say that Incubi are evil creatures that will suck out the souls of innocent girls."

"Ten points from Gryffindor, for pure cheek! Sucubi may suck the souls of men but Incubi simple share emotions...though this is a topic for a later date, I'm completely neutered when it comes to my Incubi powers thanks to the Ministry and their fear of half breeds...but I still maintain demon, strength, speed, hearing, smell and among other things.." Including a strong sense of taste and a strong urge for blood...

Herman took out a blood lollipop and began to suck away merrily at it. "Those of you who have refused to open your books," The books disappeared with a pop "Will study these." New books appeared, "Basic Defensive Magic For the Helpess and Hopeful: Lesson One Understanding that All Situations are Harmful Situations." Nyx read off with obviously pleasure.

"Those of you who would actually like to learn, may see me after class and recieve your old books back." Herman walked back to the front and smiled at Alena "Remember once more pet and we'll really shake 'em up." Herman winked and began to read Chapter One: Begining Jinxes for Pain, Pleasure and Discrediting.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:46 am

Alena blushed like crazy, and when she looked over, she almost laughed loudly out of nervousness when her best friend, Ophelia mouthed to her, "Pet?".
I wonder how Ophelia feels with all that blood in this room... It must be driving her insane!
She quickly looked back up at Professor Herman and listened as closely as possible, trying to take her mind off of what exactly would happen if it got too bad for her friend.
While Professor Herman was reading, he was walking around the room, up and down the aisles and all over the place.
Alena counted to fifteen, and when he had to back to her, she threw the last dagger.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:55 am

On the inside Herman was laughing, they were afraid of him and there was a vampyre in the room, some students. He heard the dagger and quickly dropped his text book, caught the sharp thing with his right hand, spun around and threw it dead center into the thick door.

"Woooow." Some boy whispered, and one of them whistled. Ms. Bones, was sitting with her mouth agape. "That is what I like to call, being a natural...thankfully for you, a war is coming the more advantages you have the better off you'll be...." Herman picked up his book and hopped back up on his desk. "Again thankfully, I can teach you, if you're open to it...how to be a natural...now I'd like you all to finish chapter one for homework, and copy down each spell you come across in these books." Tiny red leather books appeared on the desks, "Write uses for the spell and proper application, if I counted correctly there are seventy spells in this chapter, I expect you all to have at least half...as some of them are hidden in the wording..."

Nyx grinned and as the class began to leave he tapped Alena's friend on the shoulder. "For the road darling." He said handing her a handful of blood pops, he nodded at Alena and went back to his desk to sleep before the next class arrived.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:33 am

"No, Riff. I will not be wearing my coat. Thank you." Cain tried his best to keep his tone polite, but sometimes it was so hard to do around a butler who thinks he's your mother. "I'll just be inside. I won't be long." He assured almost without thought as he hurried out the door.
It wasn't until he was well on his way down the long hallways, that he realized how tired he was. He would give just about anything for his nice, warm bed. Teaching classes all day can sure take it out of a man!
He arrived at the door in under 5 minutes, and knocked briskly.
When the blond man answered the door, Cain smiled at him. "Hello, Herman. I've come on account of Alena. I gave her the tea you instructed."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am

Giving Cain a smile Herman spoke "Well, then come in, come in and we'll talk about the predicament this young girl has found herself in." Herman watch Cain enter the room. They were in Herman's private quarters as classes were done for the day, Herman was walking around in his pant bottoms, his hat on a wall nearby. Herman watched the young Earl take a seat at his Japanese style coffee table, and as soon as butt hit cushion Nyx saw the man relax.

Smiling Herman came over and sat gracefully, pouring teafor them both. Herman took his own bowl of sugar and poured most of it into his cup, since he could no longer share/feed emotions from people (else be called a pedophile) Herman was slowly starving and sugar was the only thing that kept that wolf from the door.

Nyx took a large drink and the sugar rushed threw his system, but not enough to stop that gnawing ache in the pit of his stomach. Herman (though it was against his better judgement) couldn't help but like his lips as he looked at the young Professor, he was starving and here was a man that looked as if he could easily fall victum...

Herman shook his head, drank the rest of his sugar water and poured another glass giving it the same treatment. How dare he even think about seducing another teacher...and when he was on probation...plus the other man would probably never go for it...Herman drank his tea and waited for Cain to start conversation.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Cain watched Herman down glass after glass of what appeared to be just sugar and water, with interest. Was he a sugar addict? No. He looked too sick for that. Even sugar addicts looked somewhat healthy, but this man was all skin and bone. Cain could see that once, his clothes fit him finely, but now they sort of hung loose around him. Very unhealthy, indeed.
"I had a nice chat with Alena today." Cain offered, finally realizing that Herman's silence was due to Cain's lack of speech. Cain quickly told Herman, almost word for word, all of what Alena had told him only this morning.
When Herman didn't answer right away, but kept staring, Cain felt an odd mixture of feelings. The only other man to look at him in such a way was only down the hall, probably directing a cook for Cain's supper right at this very moment.
Cain felt his cheeks blaze suddenly when he felt himself stiffen slightly at the thought.
Did Herman just lick his lips?
Growing involuntarily harder with each passing moment, he tried to get Herman to speak again.
"Do you think our Alena is telling the truth, then?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Draco walked down the hall to his next class. Herbology was a pure waste of his time and couldn't wait until Transfiguration. He always had trouble in this class but this year he wanted to excel in McGonagal's class, after all she never really did like Draco. He only had one problem, how was he going to pass her class with flying colors?

"Draco! Wait up!" A voice sounded behind him. Draco turned and looked to see Raine running to catch up with him. He always liked Raine, he never really knew why though. She was a half-blood, worse than Potter her guessed. Then again Raine didn't have the attitude of a half-blood; very good in some but horrible in others, always thinking someone is going to attack them, and never talking to other half-bloods (they thought it gave them a bad rep.)

"Sorry luv, didn't know you had her class next." Draco smiled his suductive smile toward her and she didn't even blush.

"That's okay Draco. I usually don't give out my personal information to people." Draco gave her a questioning look. "I mean I usually don't tell people my class schedule, if I have a class with them they'll find it in that class now, won't they?" She laughed and continued to walk forward. She turned around, but still kept her pace, "Then again no one really has asked me so I really don't want to tell them if they don't want to know." She laughed and turned back around.

Draco loved her laugh, it was so pure and innocent. He never really understood how she had been sorted into Slytherin, being half-blood and all, but Draco didn't care. He loved being able to look at her all the time with no one questioning why he was looking at a half-breed. He kept pace with her all the way, not even caring where she was taking him.

Before he knew it he was inside McGonagal's class room. He looked around the room, seeing that the Slytherins were having a class with the Gryffindors. Draco searched the room, looking for Crabbe, Goyle, Raine, or even Painsy to sit by. What he found, in the middle of the room, was a girl with short black hair. Figuring it was Painsy he went to sit down, only to be pulled by Raine. Draco hit the seat hard next to her and looked at her angrily.

"What the hell was that all about Raine?!" Draco asked as he brushed off his robes. "Did you not see who you were just about to sit next to?" She asked with an angry look on her face, but yet it seemed hurt. "No" Draco replied then turned around to look and see.

What he saw shocked him...it was Raine but with bright blue green eyes, no piercings, and no necklaces (except for a pink heart shaped locket). It was Raine's twin sister Isadora, or Dora as he likes to call her. He couldn't believe his eyes, he was going to sit next to the girl who...who...

"Raine I'm so sorry...I...I didn't know. That pisses me off, she really needs to stay with one look for awhile don't you think?" Raine made a little smile. "I mean I thought I was about to sit next to Painsy or something, but her? Raine I'm so sorry can you ever forgive me?"

"Class has begun, that means all conversations are over. This year you all will be learning many new techniques that one can only perfect with skill and attention during my classes." McGonagal shot Draco a look and continued her speech. "No slacking is allowed in this class unless of an illness or injury and even in those cases you still have to finsih your assignments. Now every take out your books, turn to page one...oh and if you wish to excel in this class taking notes is very wise."

Draco opened his book, a piece of parchment, his quill and ink and began to take notes. Half way through one of McGonagal's speeches a brown haired Gryffindor cut herself on her quill and had to be taken to the Hospital Wing, for it would not stop bleeding and the ink was getting into her cut. McGonagal told the class to continue reading and taking notes. Draco started reading but found a note on his page. He opened it and read 'I forgive you...just don't ever do it again!' He looked at Raine who then began to blush. Draco blushed himself and continued taking notes.
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:52 pm

Nyx nodded, shaking his hands shaking as he poured in more sugar. "Yes I do believe...she was telling the truth." His leg spasmed, teaching took a lot out of him, more than he expected or wanted. Nyx felt dizzy and knew without a doubt that the Ministry planned to let him starve. "Master." It was Tessai, thank god. Slowly the large man took Nyx in his arms and laid him in the bed across the room.

"Tessai..." Nyx said, reaching out, quickly and without thought Tessia brought his face to Nyx's hand and then touched their lips together. The kiss was soft and moist, and infused in it was a smoldering rage, hints of jealousy and envy and a lusting for a mortal woman. Nyx absorbed the feelings until the bracelt began to beep telling him he was at his limit. Still starving Tessai carried Nyx back to the table and left the room. Slamming down another cup of sugar water Nyx smiled. "Forgive me..." Herman grinned and added a blood tablet to this cup. "As you were saying?" He certainly had more color now, and felt more himself, but he couldn't stop his eyes from wondering up and down the Professor, silently willing that he not ask any questions.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:22 am

As Cain continued to watch this man, he felt a strange bond forming between them.
He didn't want to ask what had just happened, frankly he felt he didn't need to know. He knew that Herman and himself had their reasons for what they do.
Scooting closer to the table, Cain gazed intently at Herman. How long can this staring match go on? With his eyes pausing to stare at his muscled chest, suddenly, Cain realized why Herman wasn't speaking. He certainly looked did tired.
"Bed?" Cain offered, making a sweeping gesture towards the Japanese style bed a short distance away. It was a nice offer, Cain thought.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:56 pm

Nyx's eyes opened in shock, did he just suggest? No...but then again...He gave a slow grin. "Well now, that sounds like a very good offer." Nyx licked his lips again and walked over to the bed, and took off his robe. His clearly thinning body could now be seen quite well. He crawled into the bed and motioned to Cain. "Please you look tired, come lay with me." He wanted to touch and smell him, to take in the feelings of lust, and pleasure...
He wasn't gay, he was completely bi-sexual, he was one of the few Incubi that would sleep with both men and women, and currently besides for taking some over aged seventh years, Herman was running out of options. He could either seduce this professor...or starve...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 am

Cain raised an eyebrow at Nyx. That game wasn't what he had in mind. But he got up and casually walked over to the bed anyways. He stopped, and pulled his jacket off and loosened his tie. Then laid down, so his upper half was resting on his elbow.
He raised his other arm, and rested it lightly on Nyx's shoulder, and idly began to drag it slowly across his whole arm.
Now this game was more his forte.
Slowly, carefully, Cain leaned forward and hovered next to his head, letting his warm breath roll over Nyx. Then, sweetly, almost shyly, he planted a soft kiss right under his ear.
Leaning back, Cain blushed slightly, as he always did when things like this happened, and waited to see Nyx's reaction.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Needing no further actions, Nyx took Cain's lips slowly on his and dragged the man into a sweet almost drugging kiss. Pulling away Nyx blew out a breath, the rush of emotions giving him a slight head rush and making him thirst for more, but first he had to tell Cain.
"Cain...I need to tell you something...before I do anything else." Nyx slipped a deft finger into the other man's pants and rubbed softly. Even if the other man decided that he didn't want to continue, the stolen emotions would last for a while.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Cain gasped under the larger man's soft touch. As he struggled to remember how to breathe correctly, Nyx's words hung in the air.
Grinner mischievously, he licked the bottom of Nyx's lip before nibbling on it, earning a soft gasp from him.
"I don't need to know." Cain replied firmly, putting a finger to his lips. Cain lowered his head again, and began at Nyx's chest. Cain grinned when he heard Nyx begin to groan as he dragged his tongue down his chest and stomach. Pushing Nyx on his back, Cain climbed on top of him, shedding all timidness and continued to caress him slowly...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Nyx bucked his hips slightly and began to slowly caress the bulge in the other man's pants, earning him a squirming body over his. With practiced hands, Nyx undid Cain's pants and let his hands go lazily inside his underwear. There he found the hard shaft, and began to stroke it slowly. All the while the steady swirl of emotion was soaking into Nyx's body giving him strength.
Nyx lifted Cain, for he was still very strong, and lowered the other man's pants to his knees. With a smoldering smirk Nyx lowered his head to Cain's manhood and began to roll it about with his tongue. This earned several moans, and Nyx began to hum as he sucked, nibbled and carressed Cain's shaft and head with his tongue. With his free hand Nyx began to massage Cain's sack.
He felt the body tense, and sucked a little harder, hearing the loud gasp, Nyx moaned in pleasure as Cain's seed was in his mouth. Swallowing it without any qualm, Nyx milked Cain for everything he had before looking up at the younger man. "I need to be inside of you...when you're ready." His voice was husky as he slowly sucked on a finger, getting it moist, before softly slipping it inside of Cain. Both men moaned, as Nyx hit the pleasure spot, and took Cain's nipple in his mouth teasingly.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 pm

Cain arched as high as possible. It was almost unbearable, he felt like he would explode.
Carefully, he undid the string holding up Nyx's pants and pulled them off. He didn't like the fact that he couldn't get Nyx to utter as much sound. Working his fingers under the elastic band of his underwear, Cain traced nonsense shapes downwards and was very pleased to hear a moan of surprise when he gave Nyx's member a squeeze. But before he could continue, Nyx bit his navel roughly.
Pressing Nyx as close as possible, Cain bit his lip and moaned and dug his fingers into his back. Each movement sent him closer off the edge.
Cain ran his fingers through Nyx's hair, yanking slightly for every bite he received.
"Now..." He groaned loudly, spreading his legs apart inch by inch. "Do it now." Pressing his mouth to Nyx's shoulder her bit down lightly, rushing him. He was unable to hold the need any longer.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Chuckling Nyx fully removed Cain's pants. "Hush...not yet..." Tracing a hand down Cain's body, Nyx put the other to Cain's lips "Suck." He commanded and the younger man did as told. Nyx sighed with appreciation as he shimmed out of his underwear and let his member free from its restraints. As the tongue finished their sucking of the fingers, Nyx slid one in slowly followed by another. He stretched Cain as much as he could before muttering a spell. "This will hurt luv." He said softly nibbling Cain's ear, and placing the lube around the puckered hole.
"Brace yourself." Nyx whispered and slowly slid himself into Cain. The other man started to moan and whimper, as Nyx went as slowly as possible. Then without warning Cain bit into Nyx's shoulder harder, and Nyx thrust into him fully. Giving a sigh of appreciation Nyx began to pump in and out of Cain, moaning and sighing as emotions, both his and Cain's flooded him. With one hand holding him up Nyx used his free hand to slowly begin massaging Cain again. When he felt Cain tighten, Nyx realeased into Cain as the other man cam over both their bodies.
Sighing in satisfaction, sated, Nyx licked his partners cum off Cain's stomach, and pulled out. Before rolling over and simply tracing fingers up and down Cain's body. The other man didn't say a word, and Nyx felt the humilation and displeasure rolling off him.
"I'm sorry...I tried to tell you..." Nyx's voice was soft, as he traced a scar and felt the other man flinch. "You know, pet, these little things are nothing to be ashamed of..." With ease Nyx took the glamour that he had over his body, scars of all shapes and sizes crisscrossed his chest, arms, hands, legs, feet and back. Nyx kissed Cain's chest and murrmered. "I'm an Incubus...this is what I do to survive...forgive me..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:56 pm

(OOC: Cain is such a slut.)

I know." Cain's quiet reply surprised them both. Self consciously, he grabbed his shirt from next to him and draped it over his chest. "A little bird inside the ministry told me about your sentence. So I knew you were starving. That's why I did this." Looking deeply into his eyes, Cain forced a little smile. "But don't get me wrong. I enjoyed doing it." He teased as he pulled his pants on and began to button his shirt. "And I hope it holds you over for the time being." And after putting on his jacket, Cain let himself out the door with a little wave.

Upon opening the door to his room, Cain spied Riff sitting in the chair closest to the door. He jumped up quickly and took Cain's jacket wordlessly. In fact, he didn't even look Cain in the eye. This was more upsetting than Cain anticapated. "Riff..." He called out to the tall butler. "Sir?" Riff stopped and half turned. This hurt Cain more than anything. "Sir? We're back at that again?" He asked, obviously wounded. Riff's face remained expressionless. "You haven't called me sir for a long time." Cain said softly. "I wish you wouldn't." He added. "Yes, sir." Riff replied curtly as he turned to hang Cain's jacket up. "Did I upset you?" Cain asked, feeling as if he had just been slapped.
"No." Came the reply. At least he dropped that Sir crap.
"Was it about tonight? Riff, you said you didn't mind. You said it was just business..." Cain pleaded, he was actually on the verge of tears. He could take a lot of things, but Riff being mad him was the end of the world. Cain's world anyways.
When Riff didn't reply, but simply walked over to the couch and began to straighten the cushions, Cain knew that was the problem. "That's it, isn't it? Oh god, I am so sorry!" Cain exclaimed, tears springing to his eyes. "I-... I never wanted to hurt you! I wouldn't have done it if you said no! You should have said no!" Cain rushed over to Riff and wrapped his arms tightly around his waist. "I love you, Riffael. You know I do. I will never hurt you again. Ever." He whispered, still hugging him tightly. To his relief, he felt Riff relax a little. "There, there, Lord Cain. Don't cry." Riff urged softly, returning the embrace. "It's alright." But his voice still sounded restricted. Cain knew what he needed to do.
"You know I'm yours." Cain whispered as he stood on his toes to kiss Riff sweetly. He felt the older man's need and unlike before with Nyx, it didn't scare Cain.
With a devilish smile, the smile he knew made Riff's knees go weak, he pulled the man to the couch behind them and laid down on it, beckoning for Riff to lay over him. Riff did so carefully and slowly, not wanting to hurt Cain in any way.
"These lips," Cain started softly, nibbling on his lover's own lips. "Are yours alone."
"And these hands," Cain continued, entwining them with Riff's. "Are yours? See how they fit so perfectly?"
It didn't take any more to convince Riff. He enthusiastically kissed Cain as passionately as ever. Cain felt him smile into his own mouth and became excited. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and moved to Riff's with a new hunger. Pulling their shirts off, he massaged Riff's tongue with his own and heard the older man moan at his excitement.
Suddenly, Cain gave Riff a little push, and Riff toppled off the couch and only the floor. Before he could even gasp in surprise, Cain was on top of him undoing the zipper on Riff's pants and pulled them down slowly, immensely enjoying teasing the man.
Seeing the precum, Cain giggled evilly and licked the salty tip and let his tongue dance around. And Riff nearly screamed when Cain suddenly took him fully into his mouth.
Riff buckled and arched his hips beneath Cain, his moans and screams getting louder and louder until after one final scream, he let loose and Cain swallowed without so much as a face.
Cain grinned at Riff's breathless face, and decided he liked this very much.
He began to kiss his way slowly up to Riff's neck and gave a small nibble. "Riff..." He whispered, letting pleading enter his voice. Riff's eyes widened. "My lord?"
Cain nibbled at Riff's ear and was pleased to feel the man groan again. "You have me." He hinted, licking behind his ear. Riff's eyes opened wider and he gasped, but Cain couldn't tell if it was because he had his nipple in his mouth or if it was the offer.
"Are you sure?" Riff gasped, as Cain tugged slightly on his nipple. Cain gave him a look and Riff nodded. Rolling over, so now Riff was on top, Cain took Riff's hand in his own and began to lick his fingers as he did before. When he was done, he nodded at Riff and spread his legs apart. Riff slowly and skillfully pushed his small finger inside Cain and as Cain gasped, he smiled. He was in the position of power now. One by one, he added more fingers into Cain and worked his way around, in and out, until Cain was stretched wide.
"My lord?" Riff gazed deeply into Cain's eyes. "I'm ready, Riff." Cain answered, closing his eyes. Riff slowly entered Cain with skill and did he best not to flinch when Cain cried out.
Once he was in, he took Cain's member in his hand began to pump gently, in time with his thrusts. With each movement Cain and Riff's screams were in harmony.
Soon the pair were screaming in pleasure and they collapsed in a sweaty and exhausted heap.
"And that," Cain spoke softly and breathlessly. "Was yours too."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Isadora walked in the Gryffindor common room with her friends. She had her 'end of the first day' gitters and was blabbing on and on when..."Dora, did you see that Draco was going to sit by you today in Transfiguration?" one of her friends said. "No I didn't. Did he really? I mean who doesn't want to sit next to..." Dora tried to say when she was interupted, yet again. "Draco. Draco doesn't want to sit next to you, you know that. I think it was because you had your hair short and black today, for some strange reason. Why did you have your hair like that anyway?" Isadora looked around the room, all eyes seemed to be on her. Could she possibly tell her best friends that she...no she couldn't so she lied. "I don't know. It fit with the outfit I'm going to put on. Is that a problem?" her friends shook their heads and they continued to talk about their days. When, if ever, was she going to tell them her secret and when is she finally going to talk to her sister again?

Draco walked back into the common room with Crabbe and Goyle by his sides. He already talked to them about not saving him a seat in Transfiguration. What he still needed to do was talk to Raine about earlier; she hadn't talked to him or even looked at him since that class. Draco entered the common room to find Raine reading a book in the corner by the fire. "You two go somewhere I have some business to do." Draco told Crabbe and Goyle and watched them walk up to their dorm.
"I thought you forgave me." Draco said with a smirk in his voice. He sat down in the chair next to her and looked into the fire. "I want you to talk to me...I would like if you talked to me."
Raine looked up from her book and at Draco. He looked so sad...so not the Draco he pretends to be. Had he been hiding this side of him from everyone, even her, or was he trying to show her his other side? Raine tried to say something but she didn't know what to say. She still couldn't get over the fact that he still has a crush on her sister even after what she did to him and her, but was that why she was mad at him? She didn't know herself.
"Draco, I told you I forgive you and I do." Raine said finally finding the right words. "I just wasn't talking to you because I didn't want to say something that might hurt you."
Draco looked at her, seeing real sadness enter her beautiful eyes, before she hid them back in her book. What more was she hiding from him? After the stuff from 2nd year, was she still hiding things from him? "Raine, I'm still so so sorry about...about...you know. I never meant for things to happen the way they did. You know that, right?" Raine nodded her head. "I'm not mad at you, I just missed your voice, you laugh, and your smile all day today. I'm not mad I promise."
Raine looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. Did he really mean what he said, could she trust him again? It hurt her all day not talking to him, to the Draco that no one else sees, the one that he tries to hide. "I know." she quietly said, having a small whimmper leave her mouth. "I just don't know what to do Draco. I...I...don't know how to...to" She had to tell him but her tears were holdingher back.
Draco cupped her head in his hands and wiped away her tears. He couldn't stand to see her cry, not from something he caused. "Please...please don't cry Raine. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me for everything, just don't cry." Draco never realized he caused her so much pain, but you couldn't blame him. She always looked so happy everyday, smiling and making jokes, no one could tell she was hurting so.
Draco lifted her face and looked Raine in the eyes, Raine looking back. She nodded her head again and silently continued to cry, dropping her head again. Draco could feel her pain and could only think of one more thing he could say to stop her pain. Instead, Draco lifted her head one more time...and kissed her sweet lips.
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Shadow sat in the Hufflepuff common room. He was waiting for Alena, to get back from dinner. He'd eaten earlier and would eat later tonight, he wanted to see her, talk to her about his brother. Instead Katell walked into the Hufflepuff tower grinning. "Oh! Hello Shadow." She grinned and sat next to him. Shadow let a lazy grin cross his face as he wrapped an arm around her. Katell was like a pack member, in fact he often called her nest mate or sister, the closest title next to cub. Sure he'd been attracted to her at first, but he had seen her love for Devin and had adopted her into his circle, she was the first person besides for the teachers to know his secret. The two snuggled on the couch and chatted away, until it grew late and Shadow and Katell fell asleep wrapped in each others arms, Katell on top of Shadow on the comfy couch.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Wishing Ophelia a good night's sleep, Alena headed back towards the Hufflepuff dorms with a yawn. I'm so tired. She thought as she forced her eyes to stay open. For once, she was pleased to find the enchanted stairs very cooperative, and she reached the painting in record time. With another huge yawn, she tickled the fruit and walked through the doorway when the painting swung open. As she made her way to the girl's stairs, she looked around the room with a weary eye. Why is it so dark? She wondered while trying not to be jumpy.
Is that someone sitting on the couch?
Heart beating wildly, she felt a sudden pull to the large lump on the couch, though the dark shadows in the room seemed to grow larger with each step.
Suddenly with a start, she realized who the lump was.
She tried backing away quickly and quietly, but someone left a large furry book (The book of monsters maybe?) on the edge of a table and she walked right into it, sending it flailing onto the ground.
Turning more and more crimson by the moment, she heard the voice she knew well, and found herself stumbling to find words.
"Someone left a book-... sorry. Didn't mean to intrude. What-... bye!"
Watching Shadow jump to his feet, pushing the girl in the nightgown off of him, Alena was suddenly unable to control her feet, and they carried her back out through the portrait door with tears stinging her eyes.
What was that?! He never mentioned a girlfriend! How could you have been so stupid! To think he would want you. You're just a scared little girl who had a run-in with a wolf.
With her thoughts raging, she ran down one stair case when it changed directions, and for once she didn't care where it took her, as long as it took her away from the Hufflepuff common room. She was running down the stairs two by two, as fast she her legs would carry her, when suddenly she went flying, and sprawled onto the marble landing with a scream.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum