Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin...

+2
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Rouge_Taylor
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin... - Page 5 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin...

Post  Special K Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Indy looked up at the boy standing in the doorway. He looked horrible. He was bloody, hair a mess, and really sweaty. 'Oh god, not him. He really does have a way of interupting. And GOD he must have been in one HELL of a fight, or else some really kinky sex.' she thought. She stood up, uncurling her legs from beneath her. She gave the red haired boy, whom she still did not know the name of, and smiled at him. "Of course not. I'll be leaving you two to your 'business'." she said, and walked off into the bathroom.

She could here the other boy attempting to play an instrument, she wasn't sure which the sound was so horrible, as she stripped her clothes and stepped under the spray of the steaming hot shower.

She smiled to herself, hearing Cain take up his cello again. He really was wonderful at it. She washed her hair and used her peach body gel to clean herself. She visably cringed when the boy attempted Cain's cello, and broke a string by the sounds of it. She listened until only ice came out of the shower head and beat on her body.

She stepped out and dried off, trying to ignore the sounds of a dieing cat from the other room. She quickly dried her hair and rumaged around in a cabinet full of her glorious hair dye. She pulled out the correct color, and followed the instructions on the back. Violet hair was so yesterday.

About a half hour later, Indy walked out of the bathroom pleased with her work. She had dyed her hair seafoam green, and cut it from its butt length to about her lower back. Only 3 or 4 inches off, but it still looked good. She noticed the other boy had left already, after only an hour of practice. She smiled when she saw Cain passed out on the couch, and she picked up a blanket and silently laid it over his slim frame. She turned to leave when she felt a slight pressure on her wrist. She looked down into Cain's sparkling, fully awake, turquiose eyes
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Gaara walked out of Cain's bathroom, wearing his silky black boxers brushing his teeth. He looked at the girl, Indy was her name he remembered from detention, standing over Cain with a blanket. She looked visibly pissed that he was still in the room, Gaara grinned and pulled the brush from his mouth. "Hey Cain, thanks for letting me sleep over I would have missed curfew if you hadn't." Cain rolled over, clutching the blanket to him, "No problem, wouldn't want you in trouble again..." Cain drifted back into sleep and Gaara finished his brushing and quickly came out. He walked up to Indy, "I'm Gaara by the way..." He said, she simply glared and Gaara smirked, "If you're wondering why I'm still here, Cain and I became really good friends during our lesson...I'm staying in his room..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:32 am

(BLAH COCK BlOCK)

Indy nodded at the boy. Great, Cain and this Gaara boy were friends. She wouldn't object though, Gaara was fairly good looking, even his boxers were good looking. She couldn't help but wonder what Cain's boxers looked like. She smirked a little and gave a small wave to Gaara before walking to her room. When she got into the room she let out a loud squeel, because there on her bed was her precious penguin, Izzy. Gaara and Cain both burst into the room looking ready to fight. She turned and grinned at them, the little penguin sitting in her arms. "Isn't she ADORABLE?!" she asked. The boys looked at her. She could tell what they were both thinking. A penguin?
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:49 pm

Kaoru glanced up at Lilly. "Yes Darling, we understand. Please come back soon." He took her hand and kissed it. He watched her walk out the door of the Third Music Room. He glanced over at Honey, watching him eat his strawberries. He laughed. "Silly." He thought. He turned to Tamaki. He glanced over at Kaoru and smiled. Kaoru nodded. He turned to Honey. "May I have a strawberry Honey?" He smiled.
Sound Katelyn :]
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:29 pm

As soon as she stepped into her room, Adele's personal phone-line started ringing.
"Hallo?"
"Ah! Hallo dah-ling!" breathed the voice on the other end.
"Oh. Hallo." A clearly confused Adele replied.
"How is the school so far?" The mystery voice asked.
Suddenly Adele couldn't take it anymore. "Who is this?"
"Why! It's your mother, dah-ling!" The voice was clearly offended.
"Oh! I apologize ma'am!" Adele exclaimed, her posture straightened even more, as if her mother could see her and disapprove. "It has been a long day." She quickly lied.
"I see. Well, I was just calling to check in. I didn't realize you started school so soon, until someone mentioned you. I had to ask your nanny!" Adele clenched her jaw. What sort of mother forgot those things?
"Someone asked about me?" Adele was curious when she realized what her mother had said.
"Oh, you know. Darius's son. Archibald." It took all of Adele power not to scream right then and there.
"He's back from America already?" She asked, trying to sound nonchalant, when really, every bit of her hated him down to his atoms.
"Ya. Got back yesterday. Asking about you again. Your father wants to get you two married as soon as possible." Way to be subtle, Mother. She thought to herself, biting her lip so not to say it out loud.
"Anyways, I haven't talked to you since your last birthday, so I was just calling to make sure you weren't disgracing us." Adele clenched her fist on the phone. "Well, must go dah-ling. We're having dinner with the other ambassadors tonight. Have to get ready!" And with that, her mother was gone.
Then she sat on the bed, listened to the dial tone, and wished her mother had never called.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:42 pm

Cain heaved a heavy sigh and shuffled back to his side of the dorm. He slid the light blue ribbon out of his hair and pulled his suit jacket off. Revealing him in his white undershirt. He unbuttoned it slowly and allowed it to slide off of his arms and fall into an uneven bundle on the floor. He yanked his pants off with little effort. He was becoming weak. He hadn't had anything to drink in over two weeks.
He covered himself with his comforter, burying himself deeper inside of his bed.

Darian stomped her feet as she entered her dorm once more, " Why aren't these girls showing up! I have important business to address!" She could feel Hiei and Midori's eyes look right through her.
Her cell phone vibrated on her side, She glanced at the name quick before flipping it open to talk. " Dame!" She smiled and held the phone to her ear "Hey" she said with excitement
"Hey sis, hows your first day being here? Like it better then home?"
Darian scratched the top of her head " It was okay, And so far yes."
Dead air.
"Okay that's not why i called."
Darian chuckled " I didn't think so."
Damien struggled to say what he wanted, And forced something else out instead " I'm coming to your dorm."
"eh okay? Don't get caught by anyone alright?"
Click.
Darian looked up towards her roommates. "Well that was weird."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Adele hurried down the corridor and knocked on the door. "I am so sorry I am late. I received a phone call I had to take. I hope I'm not the last to show up!" She exclaimed breathlessly as soon as Darian opened the door. Darian just grinned at her and let her inside. and Adele was glad to see that she was in fact, the first to show.

(OOC: Sorry it's not longer... I couldn't think of anything more, but I wanted to post.Let the Games Begin... - Page 5 724214)
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Indy walked down the hallway, her little penguin waddling behind her. She was looking from door to door trying to find the right number. She turned down a corridor and after a few minutes realized it was the wrong way and turned around again. She was walking for a couple more minutes before thinking about giving up. She stopped in front of a door to get her bearings. She looked at the door, and lucky her, it was the right one! She stole a deep breath and looked down at Izzy. She smiled. "This is it. Hope this is fun in some way." She knocked on the door and stood with her hands behind her back.

Darian opened the door, her bright beaming face slightly disturbing Indy. She didn't particularly like overly happy people. She gave a small smile and walked into the room, as Darian was holding open the door. She was glad, she wasn't last. She was even happier to find that she was fifth. Darian, Adele, Midori, and some boy, were all there, but of course 3 of the 4 lived there so it didn't count. She was second. She smiled and sat down letting Izzy waddle up into her lap.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:46 pm

Alexia walked down the hall, she felt fablous and looked it too. Behind her Lily walked with her head down, tugging at her school uniform. "Lil, I don't know why you insisted on wearing that hideous school uniform. Yellow is not your color, you should have borrowed something of mine." Alexia breezed motioning at her tiny black top and slinky black skirt. Black wrap around heals rose up her calves, and Lily envied her as she worried about tripping on her too long yellow dress. They arrived at the room, late, because it had taken the jaws of life to get Lily out of the room, but Alexia was confident that the Hostess Club could use her little mouse. As Darian opened the door Alexia gave her a warm smile and breezed in the room, floating as usual. Lily bowed deeply to Darian "My name is Xenus, I wasn't invited but my sister said you were needing girls..." She spoke softly her black hair covering her face...

Aubery walked down the hallway, and snorted as a few boys walked by. "What?" They said, eyes shifting nervously. "Boys, I'm a demon...d e m o n, so are a few of the teachers. They are going to smell that cigarette smoke on you from at least a few hundred feet away." The looked at her, and she smirked. "Here...take this and you can pay me back later. That's a special spray, made for me by a tribe in Africa. It neutralizes your scent from demons and humans, making you undetectable. Spray it on and call me in the morning, it costs 150." The boys looked cautious until Aubery shook it, than they snatched it and started spraying away. "Remember that's 150, oh and be looking for the hostess club I'll be looking for you..." Aubery winked and the boys walked away grinning, too easy. Knocking on the door Aubery was surprised when Hiei answered. "Hey wassup bro!" Aubery hugged him and Hiei replied with a Hn.
"I have a date with the Fox later, which means detention on Tuesday again..." Aubery grinned and walked into the room, she wasn't too late than. "How many is that now?" Hiei cracked a rare smile "At least four a week since we got here, I'm already scheduled into Christmas." With that he walked out and left Aubery with the girls, not to bad, not bad at all. "So I'm here let's party..."

((Will have another post later with Dusk, Jin/Mugen, and Vash))
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:37 pm

Midori sat on her bed, watching Adele, Aubrey, and Indy come into their dorm. "This ought to be fun." She thought. She watch Darian greet each and every lady with a smile. She was happy that all the girls were comming for Hostess club. So was Midori, but not quite as happy as Darian. Darian glanced over at Midori and smiled. Midori smiled back sweetly. Midori jestured Darian closer so she could talk to her. "So when does the meeting start? Would I have enough time to eat something quick?" Midori smiled, as her tummy rummbled. She grabbed her stomach and waited for a reply...
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:00 pm

Darian Grinned at her soon to be best friends. " Okay, I've come up with a pretty good scheme." She Winked as there was another knock at the door, Darian thought that all of the girls were there but She flung the door open anyway and a chorus of " Your late!" filled the room. Except it wasn't one of the girls. It was Damien, Darian had forgotten she told Dame to come over. She grabbed him by his rainbow striped t-shirt and yanked him in the room.
" i don't want you to get caught, It's after curfew."
She pulled him in and his twiggy body flew threw the air and landed on the couch across the room next to the shy Adele. Damian took a second to realize what just happened before turning and smiling at Adele " Hello there!"
Darian stamped her foot, " Now back to business." She opened her mouth to speak and got cut off by Damien once more, Who was talking to Adele " So eh, you been here long?" Darian didn't know if this was his sad excuse of flirting, or if he was actually interrupting her. So she picked up a pillow she found on the ground and whipped it at his face " Shut up! Next person that interrupts me is getting more then a pillow!"
Everyone in the room glanced at each other and stayed silent except for Damien he cleared his throat and then asked " So why are all of you girls here anyway?"
"WELL, If you'd let me talk....you'd know!"
Damien Grinned and sank down into the couch.
Darian took another deep breath. " I don't know if you guys know but the host club will be having a dance party next week." she smiled as she stated " we're going to crash it."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:59 pm

"Oh hell yes! HELL YES!" Aubery shouted and jumped up and started doing her little victory dance. "I love crashing parties..." Hiei, who was standing in a corner watching the group nodded "Though usually you were invited to the parties you tried to crash." Aubery threw a pillow at him and smiled "This will be awesome." Aubery high fived the nearest person to her, who happened to be Midori.

Lily bit her lip "Is it...I mean is it alright that we crash the party?" She wasn't the only one who looked unsure, the girl with the dyed hair was looking as nervous as she felt. "Come on, it will be awesome...and we can dress alike! I'll wear my wig and we can totally kill those boy twins!" Lily's pulse quicked, Alexia wanted to look like her? Smiling Lily nodded "Alright then, I'm in as well..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:20 pm

Adele couldn't help but smile at everyone's sudden excitement.
"Ms. Darian, I have never had to crash a party before. But I am at your service."
The idea of crashing a party was new to her, something she would never have dared to do at home, and she got excited just thinking about it.
Slowly inching away from a very flirty Damien, she began to add to the excited chatter.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Midori chuckled. She hadn't crashed a party in a while. She had missed those days. "All right." She said. "I'm all in on this. I love to crash parties." She grinned at Darian. It was going to be fun.

Sorry it's so short, i couldn't think of anything else. Let the Games Begin... - Page 5 901132
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:35 pm

Darian smiled at the positive reactions she was getting from everyone.
"Um Crashing parties normally isn't "okay" but we need to get our club out there. We need to be known.
we need to be...better"
Dame was enjoying all of the squealing happy girls and had forgotten what he was going to tell Darian in the first place.
"And on that note. We need to stick out. And lucky us i have a Brother that is the BEST dress designer i know, all you girls have to do is sweet talk him a little bit and he's golden."
Damian looked mortified. He wasn't good with girls, he never was. and suddenly having them circle around him made him even more nervous.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:58 pm

Adele could tell by Damien's shocked face, he wasn't comfortable with this arrangement at all. Was he not good with girls? "It is okay," She smiled and gave his arm a small squeeze. "You do not have to be skilled with girls. They will like you. You make their dresses." She teased, but was blushing all the time. But before she could add more, the girls all rushed over to suck up to him and she made her way through the crowd to Darien's side. "I like this club already!" She exclaimed breathlessly.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Aubery sat in the back of the room, glancing at the frenzied girls, she gave a light snort. Standing up she was able to get both Lily and Alexia off him before plopping down right next to Damien. "Alright, Slick. I figure since we both are hitting the same guy that you should make us all matching stuff." When he looked at her shocked she simply smiled "Look I know it's probably weird for you...but trust me...we never have to be together when it happens...I'm not talking like three-some...I know that isn't your deal.." Aubery shot Dame a sly smile "Now this is all you have to worry about" Aubery stood and struck a pose "I am Aubery Hattori, the Dangerous Type!" She smiled and walked over to the others who had already given dress orders.

Alexia was the next up, "Hi! I'm Alexia, and I am the Princess Type...so just make my dress off that okay!" She gave him a sweet perky smile and a show of clevage before leaving. Lily put a hand over her eyes and looked at the frightened boy. "Don't worry about her, believe me...she'll be fine in whatever....and you don't have to make me a dress I can wear something like I have right now." Lily was currently in a black suit that hid her form and made her look like a ten year old playing dress up in her mothers close. She gave Damien a soft smile before heading off to talk with Midori...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:57 pm

Midori gave a glance over at Alexia, who was walking toward her. She turned around to face Alexia. "So what's up?" She asked Alexia. "Nothing much, you?" Alexia seemed sweet, someone that was nice and perky. Midori smiled and flung her arm around the whole room, "Being, well, here!" She chuckled.

I have to go, i'll write more laterr!
I'm off!
Let the Games Begin... - Page 5 1227
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 am

Indy looked around and smiled to herself. Crashing a party, not her thing, but doing it with some friends, hell why not? She decided she didn't want to ask Damien to make her dress, she already had a good one, and she did look good. She glanced up at the clock and realised it was 5 minutes till curfew, and she really didn't feel like sleeping with all of these girls in this room, or risking getting detention. She unfurled herself from her sitting position and stood up, taking a deep breath and yelled as loud as possible "CURFEW!" All of these girls in the room looked at her like she was smoking crack or something. She scratched her head and blushed. "Uhm, I dunno about all of you, but I really don't wanna sleep in here with 6 other girls." She blushed inwardly at her thoughts, because really she was thinking 'I would rather be sleeping with Cain.' All of the other girls nodded and started dispersing out the door waving to Darian. Indy walked out of the room herself, and headed towards her room, where she was sure gaara and cain would be sleeping, and most likely, she would wake them. She stepped into the room quietly and flicked on the light. She jumped when she saw both cain and gaara sitting on the couch glaring at her.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Damian brushed one of the few black strands of hair he has out of his face and shifted in his seat. Placing his left leg on top of his right. Not ignoring the other girls completely, but noticing the 'normal' one. " wear something you own already?! no no. That'll never do." Dame Winked and grasped lily's wrist and drug her towards his body. " I'll take your measurements now." He jumped out of his chair and leaded lily to the other room.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Gaara's lips were red from the treatment they'd been given moments before by Cain. He'd been having another music lesson, they were trying piano this time. His finger's had crossed again and Cain had stood behind him, placed his fingers over Gaara's and began to move them in the correct pattern. At first nothing had been wrong and then Cain breathed on Gaara's neck, he smelled fantastic, the the hot breath made Gaara shiver all the way down his spine. Before he knew it, his hand's were carressing Cain's, and Cain was carressing back.

It hadn't taken words for the two men to touch lips, for Cain to overpower the younger demon, and tilt Gaara's head back for a deeper kiss. The piano made a dischord as Cain pushed Gaara back against it, Gaara had whimpered slightly fueling Cain, who growled deep in his throat.

He didn't know how they ended up on the couch, or when his shirt had come off, but Gaara remembered the heat of Cain's tongue and the searing of his teeth as he sunk into the soft flesh just above his pants. Then the foot steps came and they barely had time for Cain to remove his teeth before Indy walked in the room. Cain's eyes were bleeding red and Gaara just noticed that the sand of his gourd was spiraling in time with his heart beat. Gaara recovered first, barely covering his bleeding stomach. "Hello Indy..." His voice was husky and low...

Lily spun and was dragged with Dame, across the room. As he began to measure her she got uneasy. "Really I can wear a suit and all that...I don't mind it...besides I'm not pretty enough for one of your dresses." As he continued, Lily blushed hot and red, and nearly started to cry. Everyone was going to make fun of her if she tried to dress like a girl...it'd be better if she just pretended to be a boy again, cut her hair and get rid of her make up that's all she'd have to do.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:24 am

Glancing at the clock next to Darian's bed, Adele sighed and uncurled her limbs from her sitting position and stood gracefully. "It has been much fun here, my dear friend," She said to Darian with a little curtsy. "But I must go back to my room now. Since your sibling is still very busy, I will have my measurements tomorrow." After assuring Darian a few more times that she would be back for those measurements, Adele left the room quickly and headed back to her own. And by some hidden reason, she found it without any trouble at all!
Taking a quick glance around, she realized that she was indeed, alone. She smiled and laid her jacket on the bed, and reached into the trunk at the foot of the bed. Quickly, she pulled a stack of sheet music out and set it on her nightstand. Looking around once more, she pulled her dress off and loosened her corset. With a sigh of relief, she pulled it off as well and slipped into her nightgown. It never ceased to amaze her how free she felt after taking that torture-trap off.
Rifling through the sheet music, she pulled out several pieces and set them on the piano. Striking the first few notes, her posture stiffened a bit and she opened her mouth and began to sing. It was a song of love. Not at the first sight kind but the kind that grows on you each day. She wiped away a stray tear when her thoughts wandered to the unwanted, and soon she gave up on that piece because her voice kept breaking.
But the next piece she had chosen was no better. It was sung by a woman who loved a man so dearly, so deeply, that even when he beat her in his drunken fits, she blamed herself and loved him unconditionally. With more quiet tears, she began to sing it as wholeheartedly as she could.
But soon the sheet music was gone altogether and she just sat in silence, staring at the black and white keys until they blurred together and her mind was swimming with the music in her head.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm

Damien's jaw dropped " not pretty enough?...pffft You do you think i picked you first darlin'?" His hands wrapping around her waist.
"you have such a perfect body." Damien ran the tape measure up to her chest and wrapped it quickly "why do you hide it?"
Damien had a sudden boost of confidence..maybe it was his old self coming back to him.
He caressed her softly while measuring the rest of her body.
"and how do you keep so fit?"

Cain sucked the last bit of blood from his teeth. It was so sweet, The sweetest he has ever tasted. Demons Most definitely taste better.
His eyes rolled to the back of his skull, the pleasure was almost as good as sex.
of course nothing can compare to bloody sex. To a vampire it was indescribable.
He simply nodded at Indy hoping she wouldn't say anything.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Lily blushed and stumbled, now it was more that her stomach was fluttering butterflies. "Well I'm my sister's publisist, I do all her PR work and it keeps me going a lot...besides I have a fast matabilism." She spoke quickly afraid her words would stumble and jumble together. He was cute and with him being this close to her, it set her veins a light...if he asked her to do something she would probably do it for the simple fact of getting to be around him more....she'd never had this feeling before...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu May 01, 2008 5:03 pm

Damien felt kind of dumb. "your sister?" he tried really hard to think of which one she was talking about. "Oh! that girl i helped earlier?" He stifled a laugh " that's your sister?"
he was almost done measuring her tiny body. The tape measure ran down the side of her leg.
" you like her don't you?" Lily asked
Damien couldn't help but laugh again " like? yeah sure. i like her. But i don't think she's all that attractive." he glanced up at Lily's blushed cheeks
" So you seem so Innocent compared to her." He got up from the crouching position " Is it just a cover or are you really that cute?"

"Your the guest. you tell me what you want." Tamaki cooed at one of the many girls circling him. He kissed the top of her hand. " when you figure that out. Come find me" He ended the conversation with a wink.
He escaped the circle of girls and made his way over to Kyouya who was sitting at his desk with his head in one hand and a calculator in the other.
"now now mom. You shouldn't be stressing! The party will be perfect!" Tamaki glanced around Kyouya. No girl was swooning at him like they had been with Tamaki. Something must have been wrong.
His concentration must be elsewhere
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum