Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin...

+2
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Rouge_Taylor
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin... - Page 3 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin...

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 am

Aubery grinned at the new girl coming in, but got extremely pissed that she was listening to her iPod. I mean they were all in there, together and this new chick decides that she's going to ignore everyone else. 'What a bitch...' Aubery mumbled uner her breath, trying to remember all the girls names was surely difficult and giving nicknames was certainly more her style. They already had Queen Bee (Darian), Princess (Alexia), and now Hot Shot at least that's what this girl thought she was. "Hey Hot Shot, whatcha in for?" God this girl looked like she was about to be torn apart by the wolves, Aubery couldn't help but show her fangs a little. When the girl was so read she was about to explode, Vash who was still waiting patiently for Gaara and Damien to cool it said "She's in here because she made a move on a student teacher." This made Aubery crack up and slap the girl on the back "Thanks Slick." She called over to Vash and sat down next to Hot Shot, who looked like she wanted to become invisible. "Hey chica there's nothing to get embarassed about, trust me. You see that boy over there with the spiky black hair and bad attitude?"

She pointed Hiei out, who was currently working on ripping his entire notebook apart. When he saw Aubery look at him he flipped her off..."Yeah fuck you too asshole..Anyway the point is, is that he and sexy Kurama the botany ST got it on the other day in the shower before this whole rule thing started...and I can gaurentte that Hiei will be seeing quite a bit of detention because he and Kurama can't keep their hands off each other." Aubery stated it as a fact and this girl only seemed to blush more....Causing Aubery's temper to flare up and slam her hands on the table. "Listen cut the goody-two shoes act! Damn its annoying when you try to have a conversation and all the other person does is blush. You gonna at least tell me your name Hot Shot?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:29 am

Midori looked at the two girls. One girl was fighting with the other girl. "Typical." She said. She moved in closer to the conversation. "Would you stop it Aubrey? She's not all goody-two-shoes. She's cool, like us. I promise, just lay back Aubrey." She said. She hated it when people fought. It pissed her off. Although, if she's in the fight, then she really doesn't care. But with other people, she cared. "Just stop it okay?" She asked.
Sound Katelyn :]
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:35 pm

Indy just stared at the two girls. Goody-two shoes? Hot Shot? She just blushed more, and stared at the girl who stood up for her. Did she know her? Why was she standing up for her? She heard the other girl, Aubrey she noticed the other girl call her, was yelling at her. "Indy." she cleared her throat.

"My name is Indy, er, uhm, Indigo." For whatever reason, the other girl scared her, she didn't know why. She looked at the other girls who were all looking in her direction, and quickly adverted her eyes.

(ooc: Taylor, your really mean :])

Draco was walking down the hallway towards his dorm, bags levitating behind him. He got several once overs as he walked down the hall, but there were absolutely NO cute girls that he had seen so far.

First, his train had been late, stupid muggle contraption, and then his car had broken down, another stupid muggle contraption, and for the next nine months he was stuck here. Thanks to the new ministry laws, he had to spend at least one year in a muggle school, because he was 'anti-mudblood/muggle.' And the fact that he got kicked out of hogwarts didn't help much. Really, all he did was grab Harry potter's ass. "Damn that Potter," he mumbled "Having such a sexy ass, and then saying I was 'sexually harassing' him. He Knew he enjoyed it."

Draco had no problem locating his dorm. After six years and a little bit at hogwarts, you'll never get lost in a building. He opened the door and was pleased to find that he had a single, just like he wanted. He whipped out his wand and started to change the color scheme, Gray and Silver of course. "Stupid Muggle school, have to do everything myself, no house elves or anything." he cursed to himself as he unpacked his enormous bag.

"God, I need some food." He said to his gorgeous eagle owl. The owl looked at him expectantly. "I'll bring you some back too." He replied to the owls look, and let him nip him affectionatly.

Draco walked out of the room and struted down the hall, absentmindedly trailing his wand along the wall. He found the cafeteria, and dug into a hamburger, some muggle food he was never allowed at home, and one of the few things good about muggles, besides their genuises at making old TV shows, expecially I love Lucy
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Adele glanced over at the teachers and then back at the three girls who were fighting.
“Girls, please stop before we all get into even more trouble. Bitte.” She said quietly. She would have liked to get up and shove her roommate’s seething face away from the new girl (whom Adele had no problem with just yet) but she knew that she could never do that. So she forced a smile on her face and put her hand gently on Aubery’s shoulder. “We don’t need to be starting any fights quite yet. Some other time, maybe.” She tugged softly on Aubery’s shoulder, trying to get her away from the others before she exploded.
“Come on, let’s discuss this new club of yours.” She added with a smile. “I would like to help you with it, yes?”
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Darian chuckled a bit " how did i know?...Well i only love your layouts." She stretched her arms up and rested them behind her head. then got down on her knees to be closer to Alexia " I think your gorgeous." she started playing with her fishnet tights with her right hand had her left elbow lay on the table so she could rest her head in her palm. Flashing one more smile before standing up again. Adele had just joined the group and her little voice carried "I would like to help you with it, yes?" Darian hopped next to her " Your too cute!!!"((O.O)) Her eyes were wide before she grabbed Adele around the waist and hugged her tightly " So cute so cute!" Adele probably felt awkward but Darian didn't care " You'll be recommended often" She took a step back and looked around the group of girls. and suddenly felt a tap on the shoulder It was Adele " Sorry, I don't mean to be..Erm..Rude?..But That is your brother yes?" She said pointing towards Damien who looked like he was having a good time. Darian looked back at Adele " yeah what about him?" Darian tried ignoring the fact that he just got caught getting close to this Gaara guy. "Well, He should not be doing that."
Darian shrugged her shoulders " Yeah, but you can't tell Dame what to do. He'll just do it more often."

Damien had fear in his eyes, he didn't want to be stuck in detention for the rest of the week. Even if detention with Gaara would be fun. Damien grunted once more at the feeling of Gaara licking his neck. Vash looked like he was ready to pull him off. Damien whispered in Gaara's ear " Later babe, we have all year."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Aubery glared at the others and than sat "Feh..." She said crossing her arms "I don't see what you guys are complaining about I was being nice, I could have ripped her head off..." Aubery sighed and flexed her claws before extending a hand towards Indy. "My name's Aubery, sorry I scared you..." Indy blushed again and Aubery twitched slightly and looked at Midiori and Adele "I wasn't fighting! I swear you would know a fight if you saw one with me..." Clearly the others did not believe her and Aubery tried to calm down, and succeded a bit before looking at Indy again, did that girl just say eep? Flexing her claws again Aubery looked at Indy, "Look I'm a demon so its alright to be afraid of me, but seriously girl you got it work it don't be acting all shy...damn that's what pisses me off the most..." Aubery began to mutter to herself...

Dusk walked into the cafeteria looking for their newest exchange student. This one wasn't a demon or anything etheral, thankfully, but a wizard. Sauntering into the cafeteria Dusk immediatly located the boy, he was clearly enjoying his hambuger more than the other students. Plopping down at his table Dusk gave him an award winning smile while she absently played with a dagger. "Welcome to Ouran...I'm Proffessor Dusk, and I'm here to make sure you adjust to....life in the Muggle world." Dusk was the lucky girl picked (and she was all a joy inside about this too) because she'd spent about a year in the wizard world hiding from some spared enemies.

Gaara glanced at Vash and smiled "What? I was just making sure he got into his seat alright." Gaara winked at Vash and went back to his seat which was thankfully near the corner. Glancing around he noticed that everyone was off in their own little world so he took out some sand and started making sculptures...

Vash walked back over to L a large grin on his face "See that wasn't hard...well something might have been but the task itself." Vash shook his hand and scratched the back of it with his hand smiling. Before leaning agains the desk and picking up another donut, this one jelly flavored, and he began to give it the same treatment as before.

Alexia almost eeped before smiling a bit. "Really? Well I don't really think I....you're much better looking than...I ummm." Not really knowing what to say Alexia took off her white jacket leaving her only in her revealing, skin tight white dress. "Thanks, I don't really hear nice things like that a lot...But I would like to be in your little club..." Smiling Alexia turned to Adele "Ich heiße Alexia , sehr fein zu begegnen Sie! ((My name is Alexia, very nice to meet you!))" Alexia's German wasn't flawless but she knew enough of each language to say jsut that...

((I'm allowed to be mean...its the character!))
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:12 pm

Draco chewed his burger slowly. Maybe this school wasn't so bad. But daaamn, she was a Professor? Hogwarts didn't have Teachers like this! He swallowed his chewed remnants of his burger. "I'm Draco Malfoy. Uhm, just a question, are you sure your a Professor?" He gave her his well used smirk, and took a bite of a fry, studying the 'Professor.'

Indy looked around at the girls. Club? What club? Somehow her eyes ended up coming back to Aubreys claws, and just wouldn't go anywhere else. "What club?" she asked, and for the first time here let her greek acent slip out, most likely because she was scared shitless.

The girls looked at her, most likely wondering whether she is 'cool' enough to join. She still had her earphones in, and was holding back the temptation to sing along to the song playing. After all, it was 'Grillz.' (ooc:for you B)

Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Giving a little wink Dusk smiled "Yes I am a Professor Mr. Malfoy..." Dusk gave a smile smile and stole one of his fries. She was in tight dark green booty shorts and a white tank top. Popping the fry in her mouth Dusk couldn't help but give the boy a once over just as he'd given her and couldn't help but remember him. "Oh my god! You're Lucious's little boy...the last time I saw you, you were up to my knee and running around the house naked!" She gave a small chuckled before drinking a bit of his soda "You've certainly filled out." Dusk observed and noticed herself being observed.

Aubery flexed her claws and closed her eyes, very slowly she said "Indy would you please turn your music off. Its rude to hide with head phones on when obviously everyone is trying to include you." Aubery opened her eyes, they were scarlet red, with her internal anger. "We are starting a Hostess Club to rival the Boy's Host Club, to raise money for the school and for themselves...we should be able to do it..." Thinking calming thoughts Aubery's claws dug into the table, god that music was annoying her, she could make out every word.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:58 pm

NAKED?! Malfoy's did not run around naked, neither as toddlers or as adults. And he certanly didn't remember her, which he was pretty sure he would have. He gave her his trademark smirk again, not letting anything get through is well placed mask.

"As have you. But up to your knee? You can't be but five years older than me." He took another fry and raised his hands above his head, letting her get a nice look at his well toned body. So what? He told a lie, he didn't remember her, but she was HOT!

Indy paused her Ipod. "Sorry, I didn't mean too." She didn't think anyone could hear it but her, it was down really low. There were 15 minutes left of detention, and soon she would be out. She was positive that she wouldn't be any help to these girls in they're club, so she was ready to walk out of there and not have to talk to them ever again. "I don't think I'll be able to help you with your club. I'm not good with guys." She blushed again, and tucked a violet piece of hair behind her ear, diverting her eyes from the claws digging into the desk. She was fairly sure they would be able to dig into her even easier.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:13 pm

Darian stepped up, she tried not to sound big headed but it was hard being the newly crowned queen of the hostess club and all " So, being the queen of our newly founded club. We need a meeting place, any idea's?" she glanced around the room at the puzzled faces nobody had much of an answer. She had a plan if nobody thought of anything good.
"What do you mean your no good Indy?!...i hope you don't mind i call you that... But I'm sure there are guys that like the shy type. Trust me you'll be fine."

Damien tried not to watch Gaara's every move but it was hard. He was beautiful.
"no. stop it, don't get too involved with him. He'll just break your heart like the other guys." He mumbled to himself. He decided to take out a pad of paper and sketch out what he wanted to do with his school uniform. He thought it looked pretty hideous on him, so altering it could be a good idea.

L glanced up at the clock. " 15 minutes" He grinned because of the sugar high that was kicking in. He didn't get to read any of his book, but watching vash was entertaining enough. The cream was still on his lip. Sucking it off was still and option, but being cute was what he did best. And vash helped him out by brushing crumbs off of his face, so L did what he did best.
He reached his pinkie finger out and wiped the cream off of Vash's Lip, and slid it into his mouth sucking it gently pushing his finger in as far as it would go. Then licked it as he yanked it out. he smiled sweetly at vash, and then went back to his own donut.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:27 pm

Midori glared at Aubrey. "Just stop" She heard Aubrey mumbling to herself. She scooted her chair closer to Aubrey, close enough so she could whisper in her ear. "Haha, look at my brother. He's gonna try and break up Damien and Gaara. Haha." She laughed. "It's not gonna work." She whispered. Aubrey looked at Midori and lauged. "Probably not" She said. They both just watched them, laughing at F.

F looked at Gaara. "Actually, Yes." He glared at Damien, to whom he hated. "Well, what is it?" Gaara asked. "Well.." Fujita paused, looking for the right words. "I need to ask you a question Gaara, in private please." He finally found the right words, for a second. Damien stood up and went to sit next to his sister. "Gaara?" Fujita asked. Gaara looked into his eyes. "Yes?" Fujita fiddled with his hair. "Do you really like Damien? Like, a lot? Like you would date him? Or would you rather be with..i dunno...me?" Fujita was shaking as he asked. His heart raced. It felt as it would go so fast, it would fall out of his chest. He waited for a reply...
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:39 pm

Dusk grinned and looked at his body before stating "I am a teacher Mr. Malfoy...and the last time I saw you, you were nine, I'm six years older than you. I remember because you were swimming outside and your trunks fell off..." Dusk really couldn't say more than the boy had been embarrased, and he most likely didn't remember her, that was during her post geisha period, she was a lot more well kept than. Without warning Timothy, Jonathan, Justin and Nicodemus scurried out of her purse and were standing on the table staring at Draco. They were each in their little outfits and well groomed. "How dare you talk like that to Dusk!" Timothy cried taking out his tiny sword, and leaping at the Malfoy only to be held back by Justin. "He is right, no one should talk to a lady like that." Nicodemus said in his fatherly way. Dusk laughed and scooped them up "Awh my boys, its okay he didn't mean it...he's a pureblood after all..."

Gaara looked up at F and gave him a small nod. "I do like Damien...and Aubery...but I don't really know what I want in my life right now." He turned his sand into a small square, "Though I do like you, I don't think that it would be a good thing for you to get involved with me...After all I'm the one who caused this mess..." Gaara looked up at the younger boy and felt his demon stir, but he resisted on account that they were still in detention.

Aubery looked at the ground and than at Gaara. "Yeah no way...but than again you never know with Gaara..." Aubery said thinking of the night before. When she heard Indy talk again she couldn't take it. "What is it with you? You are in detention for coming on to a teacher, he wouldn't have put you here if he didn't think you were hot okay? Besides we need everyone to be for this, we need you..." Aubery grumbled and could smell the fear rolling off of Indy...

Vash couldn't take it any longer, the moment he saw L take the creme from his face something inside him snapped. "Detention is dismissed early..." As he slowly watched the students file out Vash looked at L, and gave him a small wink. When all the students were gone he very carefully placed his hand on L's leg. "So we have fifteen minutes..." Vash said really about nothing, except his hand was currently making tiny circles in L's leg...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:53 pm

Indy gathered her things quickly and walked back to her dorm. She could tell Aubrey didn't like her, but she couldn't figure out why. She was walking across the lawn toward her Dorm building when she walked into the big pink clocktower. "FUCK!" She yelled. Today just wasn't her day. She bent down to pick up her books. She noticed another pair of hands gathering books, and looked up into the face of the person. "FUCK!" She yelled again. It was Cain. She could feel blood pooring out of her bruised nose. Why did he have to come now?

Draco looked at the mice in front of him. MICE? They thought they could protect her against him, though, by the looks of her dagger, she didn't need it. It had black spots on it, which he was fairly sure was dried blood, and figured it got quite of bit of use.

"Well, I have changed a lot since I was nine, you know. And i'm quite sure if my 'swim trunks' fell of in front of you now, I would remember it." This time he gave a complete grin. He stood up and took his tray to the garbage and dumped it. He walked back to the table and grabbed his stuff. "I'll see you in class, Professor." were his departing words, before struting out of the Cafeteria like he owned he place.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Fujita looked at Gaara. "Oh." He said. He was sad inside, but he couldn't reist kissing him. He wanted to, but he knew he couldn't. He kept his urge till later. "Well, I do want to be involved with you, but, I can't, seeing that you like Damien and Aubrey. I'm resisting to kiss you right now, but I'll be fine." He sighed. He waited for a reply....
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:32 pm

Damien glanced up at F who was talking to Gaara in a low voice. He could care less if he was hitting on Gaara. Damien figured that if Gaara really like him, and didn't just want to fuck him he'd turn this F guy down.
"Detention is dismissed early..."
Damien jumped out of his seat grabbing his messenger bag and slinging it around his shoulder. He jerked his pants up his thin waist before looking back at Gaara. His eyes pierced through him, it made him nervous. Damien winked at him and then left the cramped room.He has a yearning to be up to no good.

L grinned at Vash " You do know that you are in huge trouble now right?" He took his feet off of the desk and placed them on the clammy classroom floor standing up. He tried for the tall scary look, but it didn't work Vash was bigger then he was, but he didn't give up. He paced the room " now now. what to do with you." He placed his thumb upon his lip, this was his usual thinking pose. It was a habit he couldn't break. He tried his best to think of something clever but being in charge during sex wasn't something he was good at.

Cain's left hand was full of Indy's books. He reached his right hand up and wiped her nose with his index finger. He licked it tenderly.the Urge that crept up his spine felt like needles. The tester wasn't enough he craved for more. Normally Cain wouldn't want to her hurt but when Cain's instincts take over...there is no stopping him. His mind was flashing images of him grasping her neck with his hand slowly digging his finger nails into her vein, allowing her scarlet blood to drip down her neck until he caught it with his tongue. And the more his mind played tricks on him the more he wanted her. he could imagine the warm blood trickling down his throat. Cain's Teal eyes were soon taken over by a pool of black. He shoved her books in her hands. And clasped his hand around her wrist pulling her into the pink clock tower.
It was dark and cold. the way he liked it. He took her books and all of her other possessions and threw them on the floor next to her feet. He pushed her softly against the wall, rubbing his hand along the small of her back. He took one of her arms and put it above her head and pressed it against the wall as well. the smell of her wrist was sweet to him. probably the sweetest blood he has taken in, in over 4 years.
He kissed her neck softly, as much as he wanted to bite her, Cain fought the urge until he felt like he needed it.
He was trying to fight his inner demon but it was overcoming
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Indy starred into cains eyes. Her nose hurt, and now so did her wrist, but she had to admit, it felt good. She quietly moaned as his soft tongue licked her neck. She put her free hand around his neck, grasping his long hair, and wrapped her legs around his waist. She pulled his head up, and looked into his coal black eyes, before kissing him like he was her life force. She could feel his hand exploring her body, but just barely. God he was a good kisser.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Gaara looked at Damien and felt so...drawn. Looking at F he simply said "Look kid, I'm really sorry that you like me and all...but I'm a bit to dangerous for you." Hell he was dangerous for anyone. Gaara stood and gathered his things, and slowly walked out of the classroom. It wasn't hard for him to walk away from people he did it all the time. As he was walking threw the school; which was nearly a little town he stopped dead in his tracks. It was that girl, Indy, the one who got in trouble for being with a teacher...and now it looked as if she was being trapped by him. Gaara smelled the blood on the air, it wasn't something you forgot. Walking towards them he tried not to seem rushed, but he was...Cain was a vampire...and she was an innocent. Gaara stopped about a foot away from the couple. "I believe your class is starting...I'll take the girl from here..." His voice was cold...

Dusk cracked her thumbs and stood, catching up with the Malfoy brat immediatly. "Listen kid, it isn't good to talk to a teacher who could kill you...I'm going against everything in me right now not too...So I'm supposed to walk you around the school and get you caught up." Dusk's voice was low and dangerous, she would not get in trouble because of a snot nosed wizard brat. "You will stay with me is...that....clear?"

Vash stood, imposing his height over L. "I'm in trouble?" His eyes were dangerous now, not his kind eyes, the eyes he showed students, these were the eyes his enemies saw. With quick gracefull movement Vash had L pinned up agains the closest wall, his erection pressing into L's thigh. "No I do believe you are in trouble." Vash nuzzled into L's neck and began to suck gently, while his free hand roamed up the man's shirt and began to slowly massage up and down L's chest.

In the end it was Alexia that chased after Damien. "Umm excuse me...Damien?" She said, in her ridiculous clothing. Alexia swore that she was going to get something more practical as soon as her next check came in. "Hi I don't know if you remember me...but I'm the chick you helped out the other night...and I was wondering if I could take you out somewhere...as a thankyou?" This was a stretch, talking for herself, and needless to say if she didn't disquise herself the press would have a feild day seeing as she was currently 'with' Marcus. "Please, I'm paying and money is no object."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:14 pm

Adele was in the middle of standing up from her seat when Darian plopped her Fishnet and Corset wearing butt onto her desk.
"Where ya goin?" She asked brightly. This girl was just full of energy today.
"I must unpack my bags before school is starting." Adele answered; smiling at the fact that she had been singled out by this girl.
"Oh. Hmm... bags... need a hand?" Darian asked with a friendly smile.
"I could always use some company!" Adele stood up and pulled Darian behind her.
"Do you know where you're going?" Darian asked quietly after ten solid minutes of wrong turns. Adele blushed. "Not as well as I had hoped to."
"What's your room number?"
"140C..."
"Oh! That's right by mine! Follow me." Darian pulled Adele along and soon they were right where they should have been in the first place.
"Danke." Adele was embarrassed. She would never be able to find her way around here. She hardly ever left home unless she was with her nanny before this.
"Let us go inside then!"

Last edited by ALLIEtheANBUmod on Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Indy pulled her face away from Cain’s. She looked at the red haired boy standing only a foot or so away. She couldn’t remember his name, but knew that he had been in detention with her earlier. She blushed at the fact that she was pushed up against the pink clock tower, her shirt off, hair a mess, and green miniskirt up high around her thighs. The boy glared at Cain, who hadn’t even turned his head. The boy looked like he was ready to kill Cain. Her wrist was still in Cain’s hand up above her head, and her legs were still wrapped around his waist. Slowly, Cain lowered her wrist to around his neck, and then lowered her to the ground. Cain turned to the boy, and swiftly pushed Indy into the clock tower. She stood there shivering, a breeze played on her bare skin, as the two boys stared each other down.

Draco threw Dusk a quick sideways glance. “Sure, why not. So where to first oh mighty professor?” Draco laughed inside. Kill him? Please, with just a flick of his wand she would be dead, no blood, and no questions asked. Mighty killer his ass. They walked down a brightly colored corridor. He was resisting the urge to read her mind, after all he had gotten better in his Ligilimens, but he wasn’t supposed to. It was one of the rules in his ‘spend-a-year-at-a-muggle-school’ punishment. He must not use his magic to his advantage against the muggles, and he mustn’t let them know of his lineage. ‘Ah screw it.’ he thought, and broke into her mind.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Gaara looked at Indy. "Look I know you aren't afraid...you probably enjoyed it." He stated, able to smell her arousal, almost pleading to her Gaara spoke again "I know it was enjoyable, but that is the vampire's gift, they lull victums into a false sense of security....Look into his eyes, you can see the blood lust in them...after you're romp you'd most likely be dead..." Gaara moved foreward his sand shifting uneasily "He wouldn't mean it of course but...he can't control his demon..." Glancing at Cain Gaara's stare was cold "I know you want her, but at least drink something else first, you wouldn't want to kill the girl during her first sexual experience..."

Feeling an unfamiliar pressence in her mind Dusk quickly attacked it. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING LITTLE BOY?' She questioned with her mind, the image of her standing bloody before him in his minds eye. Out loud Dusk said "I think I'll take you around to the different class rooms." Back in her mind, the mind Dusk was wiping away at her bloody face, only smearing the blood on her hands around her face. 'I KNOW THIS MAGIC TOO...I DID STAY WITH SEVERUS FOR A YEAR...HEH DRACO MALFOY THE GREAT WIZARD...DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE MIND DIES?' She never intended to hurt him, and she was able to block these feelings from him, unless he pushed further...Dusk only wanted him out of her mind..
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:05 pm

Fujita watched Gaara walk away, after Damien. He sighed. There was no reason to even try. He packed his stuff and started to walk down the hall. He didn't really give a fuck anymore. There wasn't any reason to. He sighed. "Ohh well, there oughta be someone else out there." He thought. "Maybe, even Gaara will come around eventually and see that i'm a great person, then date me!" He sighed again. "Okay, maybe not." He mumbled to himself. He had a long way to go....

Midori grabbed her drawing book and stuffed it in her bag before leaving. After she stuffed her bag with her drawing book, she walked out of the room. While leaving, she caught a glimpse of L and Vash. She shivered. "Nasty" She thought. She walked down the hallways to her dorm. "I hope I get good sleep tonight, i really need it." She said to herself...

Kaede looked up at L and Vash. They hadn't noticed she didn't leave. She slowely crepted out of the room before she saw something uderly disgusting. She got out quickly. "Damn, i wanted to watch that, but it proably would have been uderly disgusting, and.." She shivered. She new that she would regret not staying there, but whatever. Sooner or later that could be her and someone else. But she really didn't want to think about that right now, all she wanted to focus on was her getting to her dorm, nothing else...

Last edited by Sound Katelyn :] on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:27 pm

Vampire?! What the hell? She didn't know Cain was a vampire! Hell, She didn't even know vampires existed! She sated at Cain, who calmly looked back at her. Indy could see his coal black eyes, which only minutes ago had been a greenish color. Who was this red - haired boy? Was he a vampire too? Or was he a daemon like that Aubrey girl? And how did he know Cain was a vampire? Indy stepped back into the wall of the clock tower and slid down to the ground. And what is with all of the sand?! They weren't at a freaking beach!

She looked up at the two boys, who were standing face to face, staring at each other. She could feel the fight coming, but god, she hoped there wouldn't be one.

Draco laughed to himself. The picture amused him. Her standing before him smearing blood on her face. It was quite funny. And of course he knew what happened if his mind died, and it was quite fixable, of course this muggle wouldn't know that. He would be 'vegetable-ized' as these muggles would put it. And of course, within the last few years, the Healers at St. Mungo's discovered a cure.

He grinned at her. "Sounds fantastic Professor." He said to Dusk. He continued watching the picture that was playing like a movie in his mind, it was quite interesting. Was this supposed to be his death she was imagining?
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Dusk twitched in annoyance. Out loud she spoke "You realize that you are the only victum to ever fear me?" Dusk let out one of her famous grin's and the girl across the way from them squeaked and ran away. Dusk chuckled deeply in her throat. They were at one of the many libraries, Dusk pushed Draco inside and up against a wall. "Let's see how cocky you can stay..." She whispered lowly, and trapped Draco's mind in a memory.

The floor was dusky and caked with age. Against a far wall a young boy sat trembling. His face was caked with mud and blood, he stank of fear the way the room stank of death. In his tiny hands he held a dagger, with which to fend off his attacker. "No...stay away!" He shouted at the young woman coming towards him, and jumped to protect the corpse of his father and brother. "Get back witch!" He screamed, but the woman crept closer.

"I am not a witch boy...I am not evil. I'm only a tool, I keep others from harming mankind." The boy was crying, he was dirty and not even five years old and yet, he defended the long dead bodies with his very soul. A cold, cruel chuckling was heard from the woman. "I never intended to kill your brother, did you know that Sasuke-kun?" The boy froze, his blonde hair tumbled into his face, green eyes wide. "No, he jumped in to save your father. I have a tough heart, but usually I will not kill children."

The sound of piano string being pulled tight filled the room. "Just like I normally don't allow suffering, or pain to those that must die." The boy's tears flowed freely and he branished the knife. The woman knocked it away as if it were a toy. Wrapped around each hand was piano wire, held taught between her hands. "Now I see that in this case, it was too late for you...but not for them." Sasuke looked to the cage where his mother and little sister were being held. The screamed and cried, but the woman continued on word. Whispering now, she was behind the child. "They will see the err of your father's ways, they will suffer to see it...but see they will...and everything is about seeing."

Dusk sat in the corner of her own mind, clutching Draco's mind too her. She watched as her fifteen year old self, wrapped the piano wire around the boy's neck. Pulled it slowly tighter...Dusk didn't listen to the screams or cries as the blood began to spurt from the wound, or when the tiny body went limp. No the Dusk of the past simply wiped her hands on the child's face and threw down loose change on the bodies.

This was a memory Dusk had relived several times. With her past self she murmmered "You have seen the sins, repent or this angel of death shall visit again...." Dusk watched her past self walk away from the mother screaming and rushing to her beloveds bodies. "Now do you see Draco...can you see now that anything you have lived threw...I have caused worse..." Dusk looked at Draco but avoided looking in his eyes. "I kill without remorse, and will kill again...do not make yourself the first..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Draco could see it, it was something he had seen several times in his own eyes everyday. He saw the remorse of a killer. But killing a child? A small child, no older than five? Even if she regreted it, not even his father had done that. He could see that her memory troubled her, troubled her beyond belief.

Draco reached into his pocket and pulled out his wand. He softly placed his wand to her head, and slowly pulled it back. Clinging to the strand was a silvery substance. He placed it into a glass vial, and sealed it with wax. He softly placed it into her hand.

He whispered to her, "I know the building already Dusk, and I know all my classrooms. I need no showing around." He swiftly stepped aside. "I will see you in class tomorrow Professor, until then." He walked out of the door, and down the hallway. He was determined not to get close to anyone at this school, even if they did know of his heritige. He could still feel a trace of her mind, but quickly pushed it out. He was determined to remain a loner, even while this muggle was set on ruining that.

Draco opened his dorm room, and started on his missed homework. He knew enough to get it done, even if it was poorly. He needed some muggle 'friends' to do his homework for him. He couldn't get the picture of the blond boy out of his head, or the screaming mother. He couldn't understand why she would kill a child like that in cold blood, expecially in front of his mother and sister. And more, how did she become a teacher? He reached under his bed and pulled a suit case mark 'Dawn.'

Minutes later, 'Dawn' was ready. She opened the door and came face to face with Professor Dusk.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:28 pm

Dusk knew what is was he did, and she didn't care. She normally didn't care, but this was over the top uncaring. What did she care if the little boy wanted to go around playing hero and save her from herself? Nothing, Dusk had worse memories than that and better...When she was nanny for the boy....Those were happier times. Shaking her head, Dusk cleared the happy boys image away from herself and distanced herself from even her memories. Now was not the time to think about them, the breif snippets of her life that hadn't been hell.

She wrapped her warm black coat around herself, hugging herself before walking outside. The air was just slightly cool against her exposed legs and Dusk smiled up at the sun, letting it warm the chill of that dark room from her body. Leaning up against a tree, Dusk smelld the grass, the air, the present. No use wallowing in the past, she was a killer...She'd told Draco that, and the school when they hired her...she would kill again, again something she'd told both parties...and...Dusk took in a deep breath.

She did not care, nothing inside of her cared for the child, or the numerous people she'd killed over the years. Rolling up her sleeve Dusk traced the thin scar marks on her arm. One mark, equaled ten kills, twenty marks... Over two hundred people dead by her hand. "Ove two hundred souls weighing one mine, so much blood on my hands...I could drown in it....and still I do not weep..." The earlier marks were jagged, but now it was simply a clean swoop, only four more kills and she would make the 21st mark...and she was only 23 years old...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum