Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Games Begin...

+2
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Rouge_Taylor
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let the Games Begin... - Page 4 Empty Re: Let the Games Begin...

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:40 pm

While Midori walked down the hall, when people passed they always went "pfft, she's retarted". She hated it. So much. When she got to her dorm, Darian was there, but she ignored her. She went to her bed and dug in her bookpurse and found her safty pin. She roughly glazed it over her arm. Blood. That's all she could see on her arm. She didn't care that she did it. It hurt so much to her, but she didn't care. No one cared. She hated her life. She hated herself. "Why are people so mean to me?" She asked herself. She hated everything.....
Sound Katelyn :]
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 pm

Dawn POV

Dawn walked up to a Professor, who quickly rolled down her sleeve. "Excuse me Professor, Could you help me? I'm terribly lost. I'm looking for the nearest bathroom." (ooc:even in girl for he's a pervert) The professor just looked at her. They stood there for a few minutes, the professor looking and Dawn dancing from foot to foot. "Uhm, the bathroom professor?" She was talking in a very well practiced french accent, something learned from the Beauxbarton students in fourth year. They were standing under a tree out in a courtyard, far from Dawn's dorm room.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Dusk stood and looked down at the girl. Effin Draco Malfoy in a girl suit? Whatever, "Well I'll show you..." Taking Draco/Girl Draco by the arm Dusk lead to the nearest girls lavatory. "Here, use this and than...seeing as you're new we can take a tour of the school." Ha, little sucker he won't get out of my school tour, girl or not he's taking it. The evil glint could be seen in Dusk's eye as she chuckled a little bit to herself. She'd just see how long Draco could hold up his girl guise....
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:00 pm

"Thank you" replied Dawn, and shuffled into the bathroom. 'Dawn' looked into the mirror, fixed her make up, and walked into a stall. A minute later 'she' walked out, washed her hands, and 'floofed' her hair. Draco smiled to himself and walked out to greet the Professor. Her back was turned, and Dawn tapped her on the shoulder. "Time for the tour now, yes?" She asked. Dusk nodded and started down the hallway.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Dusk smirked and walked down the hall. "Well first things first...gah its hot in here...here hold on a second." Dusk very slowly removed her jacket and handed it to Draco. She stretched, showing the clothes she'd changed into. She know wore a very tiny white tube top and skin tight white shorts that barely covered her bum. "Sorry, I just get so...hot." Smiling Dusk walked ahead, leaving Draco holding her coat. "Oh wait, I never got you're name...I'm Dusk I'm a teacher here..." Dusk held her hand out which incidently showed her clevage...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:10 pm

L being conquered by Vash felt a little degrading in an odd, pleasurable way. But he couldn't be over come so easily, he had to make his attempt.
L pushed his thumb to his lip again while a grin spread slightly across his innocent face.
confusion struck Vash's face, Not knowing what L was planning.
"You sure you want to do this to me?" L looked over Vash's muscular body, it was eye candy for him.
Vash replied with a sinister chuckle ( Twisted Evil )
L let his hand wander down to his thigh,he messaged his leg gently putting force only when Vash pushed back up against him. then with a complete random instinct L Stratled Vash wrapping his ankles around his waist. The fringe of his hair flopped into his eyes while his lips found Vash's. L's tongue searched his mouth, Their tongues danced together with perfect timing.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

https://ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:34 pm

Midori had fallen alseep. She jurked awake. "Shit, i missed class!" She yelled. Darian looked at Midori. "I called in..so you wouldn't get in trouble..now just don't get caught wondering around the halls, cause i said you were very sick, and you couldn't attend classes." She smiled. "I cleaned up most of the blood, so it wouldn't stain the bed, and for your sake, i put medicane on the cuts. Now you need to go wash up your arm. Don't do that. It's not very good." She smiled a sweet smile. Midori staired blankly at Darian. "Thanks.." Is all she could manage to say. Why was this girl being so nice to her? No one was ever nice to her. She got up to the bathroom and got her soap bar and washed down her arm. Red washed through the sink. "Eh, i'll just take a shower" Midori said out loud as she stripped her clothes off. She turned on the water and jumped in. It was warm and tosety. She grabbed her loofa and put some soap on it. She spread it across her body. Red water ran across to the drain. She still had blood on her arm. She sighed. **time skip** She got out of the shower, in her towel, ran to her 'closet' and grabbed a Bleach T-shirt, her poka-dotted undies, and matching bra, and her favorite pair of jeans and quickly ran back to the bathroom to change. As soon as she got in the bathroom she locked the door, as she always had. It was a huge habbit of hers to lock the bathroom door. She slipped everything on, brushed her hair, and flew the door open. She looked up at the clock. 3:58. Wow. She had missed a whole day of school. She felt horrible, but it was nice. Darian sat at her bed, smiled sweetly at Midori and went back to her drawings. "What should I do?" She asked Darian. Darian looked at Midori and gestured to her drawing book. "Draw!" Midori nodded. "Thanks!" She hoped that would clear her mind off of other things...
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:00 pm

" How the hell do you know what i want?" Cain snarled back at Gaara " You have this big misconception that i am going to kill her. " Cain's consciousness was slowly coming back. he no longer had to fight the evil. The smell of her blood still lingered in the air. But this time he didn't let the urge overpower him, he felt somewhat comforted by the scent. He turned towards Indy and bowed slightly before her " I'm sorry Indigo, I thought you knew" he grabbed the wrist that he had clenched so tightly before and kissed it gently " I did not mean to hurt you."
his black eyes were suddenly diluted by his normal teal color
He got up and faced Gaara once more " There is no need for you to be watching me like a dog."
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Gaara looked at Cain, sarcasim clearly written on his face. "Me? Watching you like a dog? No you're a bit off there..." Gaara shook his head, all the sand that had begun to unfurl in his unease slipped back into the sand gourd on his back. "I was heading to my dorm and I see a helpless girl pinned against the clock by a vampire." Gaara ran a hand through his hair "I have a demon's nose mind, so I could smell the blood and sense your rising loss of concious self...next time I'll let you kill her..." Gaara bowed to Indy before heading back to his dorm room. Once inside he saw his other roommate, with black and white hair. Gaara shrugged. "Hey...I'm Gaara..."
((KIM THIS IS YOUR ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!))

Vash clasped L tighter to him, and let his tongue explore the other man's mouth...oh he tasted so sweet. That reminded Vash...pulling himself away from L Vash quickly rumaged through a pocket and pulled out a small shot. Easily he stabbed the needle into his stomach and let the liquid go in. During this L was looking at Vash funny, and Vash smiled before trailing his tongue down the other man's neck "I'm diabetic, and you're so sweet, I had to take a shot..."
((Everyone notice Vash did not take the shot when he was eating donuts, he is not really diabetic...he is simply a victum of a not well known form of child abuse....READ THE PROFILE!))

Lily walked down the halls of Ouran. She kept her head down, all she wanted to do was find a place to practice. Hiking up the guitar strap on her shoulder Lily continued walking past the filled music rooms. She was currently on number five...full, four....full, three...eureka! "Empty, finally...those classic music people...would hate this..." Lily touched her brand new guitar with the loving of a mother's caress. She walked into the thrid music room and was confronted with six hot guys. "Eep..." She squeaked out and tried to sneak away before they saw her...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:13 pm

L looked down. He had felt bad for him having to take shots all of the time. He suspected that he really didn't need them. But he was only about 30% sure of it. L unclasped from Vashes Toned body and bent down to his stomach. Finding the tiny hole that the shot left, and kissed it gently. He led a trail of kisses up to Vash's neck once more.
" your just as sweet."
He licked Vash's lips before kissing him again, Except this time with more force then before. Their breathing got heavier, Sweat was forming on L's Forehead.
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Fujita walked to his dorm and opened the door. Kaede wasn't there yet, suprisingly. He siged and slammed the door. He stripped his clothes, and put on his pagamas. The door rattled, as Kaede tried to get in the dorm. He had all the locks on. "Hold on!" He yelled. He quickly put on his jammy pants on. He ran to the door and unlocked all the locks. "They seriously want us to be safe." He said as he opened the door. Kaede looked like she was going to puke, her face was pale. "Are you okay?" Fujita asked. Kaede moaned and walked over to her bed. She plopped down in it and sighed. He could tell she wasn't feeling good at all. Fujita jumped to the sight of Kaede running to the bathroom. All he could hear was puking. He walked over to the bathroom and pulled her hair back, so she wouldn't get any puke in her hair. He knew her, she hated getting anything in her hair. Kaede looked up at Fujita. He smiled at her and said, "It'll be all good." She turned back around and puked again. It made Fujita want to puke, but he held it back. They didn't need 2 people sick in one room. Kaede looked up at Fujita again. She had a worried look in her eyes. Fujita said the same thing he had said earlier, "It'll be all good Kaede. I promise. Trust me." She turned around quickly and puked once again. Fujita turned away, still having grip on Kaede's hair. She stood up and plopped on her bed again, puke all over her face. F went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He wet it and walked over to Kaede. He gently wiped away all the puke off of her face and went over to the bathroom again. As he was walking towards the bathroom, Kaede puked again. "My insides are burning up so badly!" She yelled. Fujita walked back towards Kaede again, and put the towel over it. "Come on into the bathroom, go over by the toliet. Please feel better." He smiled. Kaede tried to smile, but it really didn't turn out a smile, but he knew she was trying to smile back. "May I have my blanket?" She asked sweetly. "Sure thing hun." He walked to get her blanket, hearing her puke once again. He sighed. He grabbed the blanket and walked back to the bathroom. "Here." He handed her the blanket. "You still have that thing? After daddy gave it to you when you were born? Geez. You sure love that thing."
"Yeah." Kaede said as she took it from him. "It's my good luck charm, and I don't go anywhere without it, exept this school. But, Yuffie's always there. Exept right now, I think she fell asleep." She glanced over at her bed. No Yuffie. Yuffie was sitting right next to Kaede. She barked. Kaede smiled and pet Yuffie as she puked again. It was going to be a lonngg night.
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:17 pm

A chorus of "welcome!" filled the third music room. Tamaki sat in the middle of the gorgeous group of men that surrounded him. His blond hair glistened in the light.
He uncrossed his legs and stepped out of his thrown. He straightened his Blue suit jacket while offering Lilly his hand. " Don't be afraid princess" He smiled his most dashing smile to make her feel as comfortable as possible. He lead her to a table and sat her down. Kyouya took her guitar and set on the couch so it would be safe. And Tamaki sat at the table with her with his chin resting in the palm of his hand.

Darian watched as Midori took out her sketch book. " You thinking about joining our host club?" She questioned She was looking for as many recruits as possible. Darian had been placing types to the girls. She knew Aubery and Niko would be the dangerous types, Indy was the shy type, Adele was the cute , old fashion type. Midori would have to be the angsty type, I mean some guys are into that right? The other girls Darian hadn't really spoken to yet, she'd better get socializing.
Before midori could answer her question Darian started scribbling something down on a piece of paper. Her handwriting was bubbly but fancy looking at the same time. She tacked it on the outside of her door. it said
"Hostess club meets here tomorrow...Sorry Hiei <3 "

Last edited by Akatsuki&lt;3 on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:46 pm

Lily was plunked down before she could escape, now she was surrounded by those hot guys. Nervous she tried to slide away only to have a tiny boy plunk down at her side. "I'm Honey, welcome to the Host Club!" Lily gave a nervous little twitch. "Really I think you have the wrong person, so I'm gonna leave..." She tried to skit away again to only be stopped by the blonde again. "Really you need pretty women..." Lily sweat dropped and waved her hands. Who were they calling princess? Certainly not her.

Vash pulled closer to him, and trailed fingers down his body, before carefully removing L's shirt...one button at a time. Vash allowed his fingers to trace up L's naked flesh, stopping to prod at the other man's nipples. "So...beautiful..." Vash murmmered softly against L's flesh before moving to the other man's lips once more. Feeling himself get even harder Vash helped L strip his shirt, leaving his mared flesh exposed. Once his shirt was off Vash took off the glove on his bionic left arm, and began to touch L all anew. Vash moaned softly as L's hands trailed up and down his body stopping to touch his various scars, and then he was kissing them and Vash gasped softly.
"No strings..." Vash managed to pant out as he began to relieve L of his pants. That was all he could have, a life without attachments because of what he did all he and L could hope for was a few random shags this year before he moved on again. Vash let his real hand wander down L's happy trail and to its waiting treasure. Grasping the shaft softly Vash began to massage L, much to the other man's pleasure and his own...

Hiei walked into the room and plopped down on the couch trying to keep his distance from Midiro...wait what was that? Hiei sighed and hung his head "So did one of you cut yourselves shaving? Or did one of you hurt yourself purposely?" To him it was a simple harmless question, many demons did this to themselves as well except demons played for keeps. Hiei looked at Darian and Midiro, "What is this about a Hostess Club?" At Darian's 'I'm not going to tell you look Hiei smirked "I am your room mate I deserve to know...."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:34 am

"Umm, I think I just might join. I'm pretty sure I will. And besides," She pointed to the door, "You already put up Hostess Club meeting, so why wouldn't I?" She smiled.
Midori looked at Hiei. "Purposly....that's all I'm saying. Nothing else." She sighed. "How'd he see my arm?" She thought to herself. "Annywayy. Hostess Club..well..." She looked at Darian. "I'd better let Darian explain it, Cause, i can't really explain it too well." Midori walked to the door. She looked at Darian before walking out the door. "I'll be back, I need ramen." Darian chuckled. "Okay. Be like a ninja though...cause your supposed to be sick." She said. "Okay Darian..." She opened the door and peeked out in the hallway. No one. She sneeked out into the hallway.

Last edited by Sound Katelyn :] on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:37 am

Indy looked around. Cain and the other boy had left, leaving her sitting here like an idiot. She glanced at the ground and located her shirt. She pulled it over her head. She was tired, she was cold, and she was a mess. She straightened her skirt, and fixed her hair. Blood still clung to her skin, so she pulled out a tissue, licked it, and attempted to swipe her face clean. She grabbed the books that littered the lawn and started wandering in the general direction of her dorm.

She couldn’t help letting her mind wander off towards Cain. Would he really have killed her? Is it safe for her to be rooming with a vampire? She was a clutz, and because of that she was prone to bleeding. Her wrist still burned, but not because of Cain’s tight grip. It was because of the gentle kiss he had given her there.

She soon found herself unlocking the door to her dorm with a key she didn’t even realize she had. She pulled her key out of the door, and stepped over the threshold. She looked up from the floor, and came face to face with Cain, or, face to chest, as it was. Indy looked into his eyes, blushed slightly, and then grinned. “We have got to stop meeting like this.” she stated simply, walked around him, and then laid her stuff on her bed. Who cares if he was a vampire, she liked him.

Draco, uhm, Dawn smiled and shook Dusk’s hand. “Dawn. My name is Dawn.” Dawn couldn’t help wondering if Dusk knew he was gay, but enjoyed having sex with girls to mess with their heads. They started walking, with Dusk pointing out the different classrooms.

Dawn smiled and nodded, not even paying attention. She was hot, he noted, but not someone he would want to fuck. Dusk enjoyed playing with peoples minds to much, and her tits were to big. He would fuck her, but she would not be his first choice.

A few minutes later, Dawn was starring at Dusk. They were standing in front of a pond, and Dusk was currently taking her shorts off.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:50 am

Adele walked into her room and almost made a U-turn, thinking she had walked into the wrong room.
"Hi!" She paused at the sound of Aubery's voice. Turning slowly, she looked around the room.
"What is this?" She asked quietly. "Just a little re-decorating!" Aubery answered excitedly.
"My half as well?" Adele dug her fingernails into her palm.
"Yea! Isn't it fuckin' sweet?!" Aubery, cheerfully oblivious, replied smoothly.
Adele looked at the walls. "My half as well."
The walls were pinstriped in dark colors, with little skulls in between them. The canopied beds had new bedspreads, and were all covered in flames. The entire room was covered in demonic things.
Adele felt her anger in her stomach, but kept her voice low and calm.
"You should have asked me for help, Miss Aubery." Adele nearly jumped when she felt a hand on her arm. She turned to see Darian behind her. Her eyes were very readable. "Don't lose your cool. Be calm." was what they seemed to say to her.
Adele tried fighting her anger but was slowly losing it. She didn't mind being being told what the rules were by this girl as soon as she walked in the door, she didn't mind the anger that reverberated off of this girl, she didn't even mind the nicknames she gave, for those are everything she had been trained to deal with since she was a little girl.
But the moment someone took something and ruined her own private life, something that she had always been to turn to, she couldn't help herself. She had looked forward to being able to choose what her room looked like. It was one of the freedoms she never had at home. Her mother always sent horrible bedding and decorations for her room, and she could never say no.
Well now, she could.
Adele quickly and deliberately walked over to her bed and began to strip it of it's flamed sheets.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Aubery exclaimed angrily.
"Thank you, but I don't need your sheets. I can do this myself thank you." Adele snapped. "And I would be very happy if you never touched my half of the room again. You do not expect me to touch yours, well it's proper conduct that you have nothing to do with mine!"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:38 pm

Aubery twitched a little in response to Adele, she could have been a little grateful at least, but than Aubery's features curled into a small smile. "You're right horribly rude of me..." Aubery gave a little laugh and began to tear down the wall paper. Underneath her pinstriped wall paper were the real room colors. She had wanted to see if Adele would freak out at her, nope the chick still kept her cool, well sorta.
Underneath the pinstripe was a deep rich red, this was on all three walls except for the wall with the window had a very rich blue color. Aubery tore the flame sheets off her bed, set them on fire and put the ashes in the trash can. "Here...I got these for you...all for serious even." Out came the fine two thousand thread count sheets, black, and (against Aubery's better judgement) white music notes. Handing them to Adele, Aubery scratched her head and laughed.
"I looked you up online, saw you were a pianist....so..." Aubery's light bulb clicked and she dove into her closet and pulled out a miniture four poster bed (matching her own and Adele's) with canopy, that had the same music design. "I bought these for the kitty, and look.." Aubery pulled out another tiny bed this one was velvet and satin (which is really what she had for her room) in the same dark red and blue as her room with black and silver accents " This is for my stuffed Moose Brian..."
Aubery ran into Adele's room, and tore down the retched wall paper she'd put up. "I don't know if you like it or not but I painted your walls..." They were a nice orange, that was neither too demonic nor preppy but sorta neutral. Aubery grinned "They go with the sheets...Oh fuck right check this shit out it will blow your godamn mind!" Aubery went to Adele's desk and hit the top twice, the wall rotated and out popped a piano "Its not like, a baby grand or anything...that shit would not fit in the wall, but this way you can still practice...and..." Aubery stopped her speel...Adele was looking at her funny...Aubery laughed nervously, maybe she should have asked first but damn white was so boring...and she did keep it sorta...kinda in the middle...Aubery just hoped Adele wasn't mad, worse if she started to cry...Cause it wasn't as if she didn't like the girl, but really never touch her room? Fuck, this was going to be horrible if they couldn't get along...

((Okay so what I'm picturing the rooms to look like is like a college dorm, with two bedrooms (in some cases three) that all have room for a large bed, with desk and closet (because it is Ouran people) and than sorta of a living room/kitchen and than one very large bathtub with the number of sinks and mirrors corrdinating with the number of people in the room...))
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akatsuki<3 Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:49 pm

Darian chuckled and brushed the hair that fell into her face " It was Midori that cut herself...i don't know why, you can ask her." she pointed in Midori's direction. Darian's expression changed to a sarcastic look as she answered Hiei's second question "why are you interested in joining?" her grin grew wide. " i guess as our roommate, you can come to the meeting and find out." She hopped back onto her feet and shuffled back to the outside of the door, and marked "Before curfew" under Hiei's name on her sign.
She stepped across the hall to accompany Adele with her bags, She could tell she walked in at the wrong time.she stood there in the open doorway watching as the two girls argued.

L's moans were slowly growing louder as Vash moved his hands to all of the right places. L was consciously aware that Vash was doing this for him but not getting anything in return. But every time L would attempt to move, to pleasure Vash better he was stopped by his own sighs of joy.
L struggled to grasp the last donut in the box, but his hand fumbled. His hand searched around for it until he had a good grip on it. L traced his finger along Vash's bare chest While he took a bite out of the donut. The creme dripped out onto L's hand. He squished the remaining creme out onto Vash's chest. " woops" L muttered under his breath
He quickly cleaned it up with his tongue. Kissing his left nipple softly before messaging it with his tongue.

"pretty women?" Tamaki said quietly to himself " well Of course, That is why your here right Princess?"
teeth glittered in the light of the third music room " now won't you stay for a cup or coffee or something?" He placed his hand right under her chin, pushing it up closer to his face "We are delighted to have you."

Cain stood there as the tiny girl ran into him once more. She was nervous, he could tell. She made her way to the bad. And he just stood there. watching her every move.
Cain preferred not to talk unless given a purpose to. He went to his side of the dorm, Face emotionless the whole time. And pulled out his Cello. He needed to practice for class the next day. He wanted to sound his very best for everyone. He walked back into the main area cello in hand , sat on the couch and started to play a piece he had in his folder It was the Prelude from Bach's Cello Suite no. 5.
as he played he stared straight in front of him. not really looking at his music. He had it memorized and just had it out so he didn't look like he was bragging. The beautiful noises that escaped his cello filled the room. He looked slightly to his left at Indigo who stood there with her mouth gaping open.
"can i help you?"

((This is his song..You can listen to it while you read! YAY! Razz))
Akatsuki<3
Akatsuki<3
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Indy blushed slightly when she realized she was gaping. “Your beautiful.” she stated. At his slight smirk Indy mumbled, “The piece, I meant the piece.” He nodded slightly. She noticed how he never looked at the paper when he played. It was one of her favorite pieces by Bach, and knew it was difficult. she went and sat in a chair across the room, her book in hand.

“Do you have it memorized?” She questioned, attempting to make small talk with a person who talks little. He nodded, again, and kept piercing her with his stare. He started to play once again. She kept his gaze. knowing her face was getting redder by every note he played. The stared at each other through out the 5 minute piece, and he never faltered, his fingers hitting the exact spot every time.

She barely registered when the music stopped, he was so lost in his bright blue eyes. Finally she managed to stutter out “Your wonderful.” she told him. “At the cello, I mean.” she finished lamely, and looked down at the floor for the first time in 5 minutes.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 pm

Lily looked up into the purple eyes and felt her stomach swirl. "Well um..." What was this? She barely ever had any time to herself and now she was surrounded..."I, I guess I could." Lily ended meekly, as the eyes stared at her. So handsome, they all were. Honey leapt up for joy. "Yay! Our first customer today." He tugged on her arm and lead her to a couch where tea cups were set out, filled with steaming coffee.

With the tugging and licking Vash began to push harder unto L's shaft. "Oh...god..." Vash said slowly as he set a teasingly slow pace for the other man to follow...Than he stripped his own pants, and rubbed himself against L. "Look what you do to me..." Vash said in a falsely accusing tone. "You...need to be punished..." Vash whispered into L's ear...ready to take what he wanted...

Alexia wandered down the hall. "Lil?" She asked, finally remembering that her sister was indeed supposed to be living with her on campus, but she'd forgotten to hand in her papers. Now who was supposed to help her with her homework. "Lily?" Alex asked again wandering around her room.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Kaoru watched the girl sit down with Honey. He chuckled and sat down next to Honey. "Hi Darling!" He smiled his devilish smirk. "My name is Kaoru. Very nice to meet you!" He took her hand and kissed it. He glanced over at Honey. He was smiley and cute as usual. Kaoru looked back at the girl. "Now what's your name darling?" He asked.

Midori walked down the halls, against the walls, like a ninja. She laughed. She looked back, seeing Darian. She turned around and walked over to her. She couldn't hear what was going on, but when she passed her dorm, she saw Hiei sitting on the bed, Darian hadn't closed the door. Midori waved franticly at Hiei, and did a stupid little dance while she passed. She heard Hiei chuckle. She crept up to Darian, who was standing in the doorway of a dorm. She jumped on her back. Darian looked back. Midori smiled. "What's up?"

Kaede looked at Yuffie. "God, this sucks." She got up and reached for the towel. She wiped her face with the rough, but comforting towel. She walked over to her hamper, threw the towel in it, and sat down on her bed. It sunk her right into it, as if it was going to eat her. "This bed is comfy!" She smiled at Fujita. He looked worried. "What? She asked. "I'll be fine, i'm guessing just the flu. It'll be fine!" She smiled to comfort Fujita.

Fujita looked at Kaede. "Okay, if you say. I'm just worried. You haven't been that sick in a long time. "I know" Kaede said. "The last time you were sick, was probably when we were like 13. You got horribly sick. I wonder how you got sick. It's very rare for you to get sick." He sighed. He hated it when she got sick. Kaede smiled at him as she petted Yuffie. The weird thing about Yuffie, was that she purred. It was very strange. She was a dog. He could hear Yuffie purring. "Maybe we should get a cat!" Fujita said excitedly. I've never had a cat!" Kaede glared. "Neither have I you dork!" She shook her head. Fujita laughed. "Maybe we could go to Safe Haven tomorrow or something!" Fujita smiled. "Please?" He asked.

Last edited by Sound Katelyn :] on Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Gaara felt like an idiot. This was his second time getting caught with pot and now he had to do something productive for the school? Horse shit, sighing he walked over the playground hoping to stall his decision. He didn't want to be in choir, or drama, those were perhaps the worst things ever, he could never play sports because of his...sand condition. Gaara sighed and sat on a swing. Closing his eyes he slowly sighed and heard someone sit next to him. "Hey Gaara..." It was Aubery, opening his eyes Gaara smiled to see her carefully smoking a blunt. "Here..." She handed him her extra, "If we get caught this will be my third offense..." Still Gaara took it and inhaled carefully. Aubery nodded, "My second, you just have to be sneakier about it..." They sat and smoked in silence until Aubery looked at Gaara and smiled. "You know what, you're really cute...if you'd just stop being a jerk..." Gaara looked up startled.

Then he was leaning into her, and their lips met. Her tongue skimmed the bottom of his lip and he opened his mouth to her. Her tongue probed his mouth, until he returned the gesture. So soft and sweet, Aubery thought tracing her hand slowly up his neck to rest on the back of it, letting herself be drawn farther into the kiss.

So forbidden...Gaara thought as he wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly lowered her to the ground below. He pressed into her and she gasped, allowing him to probe deeper in her mouth. He heard her sigh and let his hand wander up her stomach, and clasped her breast in his hand.

Aubery let out a soft moan as his fingers carassed her breast and his mouth continued to tease her, than he was trailing down her face to her next, nipping and licking. "Ah..." She cried out softly before running a hand threw her hair.

Gaara could smell her scent, hot and spicy...Moaning a bit himself he slowly and carefully removed her shirt trying not to rip it with his claws. She gasped out as his mouth attached itself to her breast after it had been removed from its cotton bindings. Than he heard it, the growling deep inside her, and himself.

Gaara looked into Aubery's eyes and saw them bleeding red with need, and he knew she saw the same in his. Straddling her Gaara removed his shirt and the two naked torso's pressed together in a hot, mad, demonic need. Her claws scrapped into his back as his hand trailed down her pants and tortured her above her cotton panties.

"More..." She growled into his ear nipping his neck, drawing blood and lapping it up "More..."

Gaara growled and tore away her pants, and his own leaving nothing to bar his path. Taking her left breast in his mouth Gaara teased her with teeth and tongue while his fingers slid into her. Aubery arched into him and he began to pump faster, her claws scoured his back...

"Now...Gaara please..." She cried, Gaara growled, her arousal filled his nose and without a second thought plunged himself into her. They set a frenzied pace, and soon both were blood soaked and panting as they both rised to orgasm. Aubery's walls clenched tightly around Gaara and they both came.

Panting Gaara placed kisses up and down her body, nibbling a bit, making her squirm. "That was..." Aubery nodded and ruffled his hair. They kissed softly when Gaara's discarded watch (which was some how on the top of a flag pole) started to beep. Jumping up Gaara began to put on his clothes and throw Aubery hers.

"What?" She asked, and he leapt to get his watch. "I have a meeting with the music department TA, I'm due five minutes ago...I couldn't hear with all the blood in my ears..." Aubery smiled and licked a bit of his blood off his shoulder. "Well now that you're in the music department we can play together..." she smiled, standing naked watching Gaara run off.

Gaara arrived at Cain's room, slightly bloody, tousled, and sweaty. Trying to fix his hair he knocked on the door, than he heard the cello and sighed. Gaara just walked in knowing Cain would never hear him. He walked in on Indy blushing and Cain looking at her. "Did...I come at a bad time?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:37 pm

Lily gulped, ah this one was really hot too. "Ummm, Lily...you can call me Lily...but my name is Zenus...Zenus Ogge." She looked down "You want some cake Lily-chan?" Lily nodded, what else could she do? Honey smiled "Okay we'll split it, but can I have the strawberry? Because I like strawberries..." Lily nodded and the boy nodded happily, until a mass of strawberries were dumped on her plate. "You like strawberries?" Lily nodded and couldn't help but feel self concious at all the boys looking at her.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sound Katelyn :] Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:29 pm

He smiled "Lily. I love that name!" He looked at Honey smiling as he took his strawberries. He had always loved strawberries. Kaoru chuckled. Lily turned to him. He cleared his throat. "Sorry." He grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip of it, quietly. "So Lily. What are you into exactly? Music? Singing? Tell me!" He smiled as he took another sip of his coffee. "Tell me everything!" He layed his head on his hand. Looking into Lily's beatiful eyes.
Posting princess
Posting princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:38 pm

Lily gulped and than smiled sweetly. "Well, I do a bit of singing here and there...as I quilt and sew..." She gave a huge blush and turned back to her cake, why were they paying so much attention to her. It was moments like this she hoped to disappear, before they discovered...

"LIL!" The voice screeched in the room, and Alexia the tall, shapely silver haired beauty appeared and ran to her twin sister. "I was worried...and the dry cleaning is late..." Lily blushed and pushed her sister off, her extremely skinny sister. "Alexia have you eaten today?" Alex smiled and shook her head, "Nope, I just went on this new diet, they say I have to loose some weight..." Lily rubbed her head and looked at Alex. "I told you that's bad for you...here." Lily shoved the delicious cake into Alexia's hands and started to push her out the door.

"Sorry, I have to leave...." She was glad to go but not like this, not with her beautiful sister, treating her like crap, not with Alexia's raw wrists shining against her stick body..."Lily are you mad at me? That I took you away from all the boys..." Alex's hair blocked her eyes, and Lily sighed "Nope not at all, go back to the room I'll be waiting for you..." Alex left and Lily turned, and bowed to the boys. "Forgive her, but really I must be going..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum