Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls Empty Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm

Alena changed into her school robes as quickly and gracefully as she could on a moving train. (And believe me, it was difficult.) She smiled at the familiarity and looseness of it all.
"Tonight will be amazing." She grinned at her cat, who was sitting on the bench opposite of her. He looked like he would be sick at any moment. (He hates trains, I'm afraid.)
She sat down next to the window and stared intently outside, watching for the first glimpse of the school. Pulling her iPod out of her pocket, she began to look down the long list of music, and settled on Everything Is Alright by The Motion City Soundtrack. "I love this song, don't you?" She chattered blissfully towards Humphrey, as if it was a completely natural thing to converse with your pets. He glared her and lied down, obviously upset that she was enjoying herself while he suffered.
When the song finished, she hit replay quickly. It was as if the music stopping might have made her return to the real world. The one where she was riding alone in an empty compartment, with only an angry feline and her music to keep her company.
But she just smiled through, as though none of this bothered her in the slightest.
"At least it isn't foggy like before, I can see as far as one should be able to look!" She said in a genuinely happy tone. That was something she did a lot, when she wasn't as happy as she felt she should be, she mentioned aloud some reasons why she should be happier, and then she was.
"Ooh! look! The lunch cart, already! Want something?" She asked as she stood to go to the cart loaded with sweets. Humphrey glared at her, as if it was her fault he was queasy. She merely ignored him and purchased some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:18 am

Katell and Sophronia walked threw the train hand in hand. It was unusual that both girls were currently in their Hogwarts robes, usually they were dressed in each others. Katell's favorite color was blue, so she prefered the Ravenclaw unifrom 'I designed it after all!' she'd say in a huffy tone before laughing. Sophronia was the same way, she hated the blue of her uniform saying that it was too depressing to be Ravenclaws, the group always laughed and said that when people started choosing the colors for them the picked the colors associated to their element not their personality. The re-incarnations dealt with it though, in the best way, by switching uniforms and being in animagus form as much as possible.

"Look a compartment!" Sophronia smiled happily opening the door. Her arms were thin and even though she and Katell were the same height, she always looked a little more glamourous, Katell always laughed it off saying that eventually Sophie would get tall like she was supposed to be and her looks would even out.

"Oh! Hi Alena.." Katell said plesantly, instantly adopting the pose of loving older sister, caring and thoughtful. Sophie stood a little straighter and her eyes became sharp with intelligence. This was their facade, pretend to be the embodiments of the house whenever someone else was around.

"Helga, I'm going to go fetch the boys. God's at the head boy meeting and Sal's meeting with his Snakes." Katell nodded, "Alright Rae..." Sophronia left, and Katell sat down next to Humphrey. "I hope you don't mind Alena, but we all like to sit together and this is the only compartment that has room." She smiled sweetly, her brown curls bouncing happily.

"We have arrived bitches, let's start the mother fucking part-t...." Egan burst threw the door, looking joyful and sexy. Not yet in his robes, he was in a tight black shirt and white button down shirt, his blue jeans complimented his tall frame. As soon as he saw Alena he gave her a quick smile. "Padons my lady I did not know you were hear, I will refrain from such language in the future." Katell gave a little laugh and made room for Sophronia to sit next to her.

"Where's Sal?" Katell asked a little hopeful, she still had a little crush on the Slytherin, but they could never be a couple like Sophie and Egan were...because of appearences. Sophie clutched her hand "Psh, Sal's still off with his Snakes..." It was common school knowledge that as the creator of Slytherin house Sal/Devin always picked a select group of his classmates to teach his secrets, they were called the Snakes and none of them were confused with the Death Eater wannabe's. The Snakes were strong, dark and mysterious but they never meant any one any harm, most of them were Mudblood or Half-Blood just like Sal is...the Original Salazar Slytherin was pure blood, but his re-incarnation had a muggle mother, and everyone knew that they were not allowed to mention her.

"Was my lady speaking of me?" It was Sal leaning up against the compartment door. His blonde hair hung in his face, blocking his eyes. He wore all black, a long sweeping trench/robe and tight black pants. Whenever the group visited places he was always confused for a vampire, so fair was the Slytherin. He looked up, eyes sparkling. "Well, what do we have here? A lost badger? She looks more like a frightened mouse to me..." He gave Alena a wolfish grin and sat in between Sophronia and Katell, pulling the later into his lap for a quick nuzzle before she squeaked, jumped and landed on Egan.

"Sal..." Egan's bright eyes warned, but the Slytherin simply grinned, "What? Like the mouse is going to say anything about the Badger and the Snake..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:51 am

Alena watched this scene unfold, and like usual, forgot she could be seen.
So when the one called Sal spoke to her, her mouth dropped open in surprise and it took her a few moments to think of a semi-witty answer.
"Of course this mouse won't say anything, because her ears and eyes are accustomed to seeing the unusual. But you should be more careful, because weasels have ears too." She said pointedly, while casting a glance at the pale, blond skinny boy hovering outside the door. "Hello Draco. I suppose you want to sit in my compartment too?" She asked, and before he could answer her, she turned back to the window and resumed staring outside once more.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Sal followed Alena's gaze, and when his eyes rested on Draco he smirked. "Well if it isn't the Malfoy." Draco looked up and met Sal's eyes. "Devin sir..." It was funny the way his voice quavered slightly at the sight of the older Slytherin. Devin said something quickly in Parseltongue that had Egan laughing, Draco looked clueless. "Oh yes, I forgot you can't speak the noble language of Parseltongue..." Devin's blue eyes flashed, "What I said is, if you ever tell a living or partially dead soul anything you've seen today, I will rend you into a million peices..." Draco nodded slightly and Egan sighed. "Well if he wants to sit with us, we'll let him. I for one am not against Slytherins..." He gave Devin a wink and the blonde Slytherin turned into a tan tabby cat, with his swirled S markings. He leapt up on Egan's lap and began to purr. Draco sat almost fearfully next to Sophronia who gave him a warm smile.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls Tantabby
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:48 pm

(OOC: AWWWW! SO CUTE! I'm gonna pet him!)
Alena smirked at Draco. It couldn't be helped. With anyone else, he was a pompous ass. Completely at home with bossing everyone around, and she hated it. Watching him almost peeing himself in fear was worth sitting in this room full of people.
She took the ear buds out of her ears so that she could listen more clearly. She had heard all of these songs a million times, and she was getting tired of them at the moment.
When she saw Sal in his cat form, she wondered if he would object if she, a mudblood, touched him...
Alena clenched her fist, trying to hold the urge back. She tried so hard that it hurt, but she couldn't help it. She was never a really strong person. Leaning over Egan, she rubbed the soft patch of skin behind Sal's furry ear and then scratched his chin.
(What can I say? She loves cats!)
Suddenly, before he could object, a dark figure passed in front of the doorway, and she quickly looked up to see a young man, not much older than her, in a top hat and cane pause briefly in the doorway. He looked into the compartment and glanced over everyone. When he caught her gaze, she felt her stomach leap. Never before had she seen someone more mysterious, and more... beautiful.
He turned suddenly and without a word, he was gone, leaving her there, breathless and amazed.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:41 pm

The purring became loud in the compartment, causing Katell and Sophronia to chuckle to themselves, Devin was such a ladies man. With surprising speed the orange tabby was back as the blonde man who was being petted, with surely frightened Alena a bit but Draco just stood and practically ran from the compartment. Egan laughed and tugged Devin unto his lap a bit more, causing the blonde to twirl his fingers threw Egan's red hair. "Now Alena I know you're in my house, but tell me, do you really 'know' who we are?" Some of the younger students, didn't know, weren't allowed to know of the strange group of four, it was a privelage to know. "Hey Sal you're hogging my man." Sophronia said, Sal stood and the two switched spots. Katell was still looking intently at her house mate. Devin looked at Alena and grinned, "So you're a half blood right?" Katell smacked him "Sal that isn't really an apporpriate question, coming from you..." She hissed and Sal smirked, "What I have the nose, I can sniff out Muggle blood two leagues away..." It was an old joke with the group, but Katell still looked nervously at Alena.

Eirwen was wandering threw the compartments and the hall of the train. So far she'd seen nothing that interested her. It was only when she arrived at the compartment in the back of the train that she perked up a little. Dark hair, mysterious feature, a little bit dangerous, finally something she could recognize in a man. All the boys at Hogwarts were usually too brave, too smart, too sweet, or too much into the fact that her blood ran blue. Plopping down across from him Eirwen smiled. "Eirwen Princely..."She said holding out her hand.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:18 pm

Alena felt the heat creeping up her neck as she sat under the uncomfortable stares of everyone in the room. "Yes. I am a half-blood." She said in a stronger voice than she thought she could. Sitting up straighter, she felt her uneasiness melt away. What was she thinking? They couldn't bother her. She was proud to be a half-blood. Because they represented some of the bravest and more talented wizards out there.
"And no, I don't know who exactly you are," She paused, not wanting to seem unfriendly, she added, "But please, tell me. We have a long trip ahead."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:26 pm

"You BAKA!" Katell threw herself at Sal who ducked, "Look you offended her! Say sorry!" That second one was Sophronia, who was standing. They were all pure bred, but were so offended by this, Sal only laughed. "My apoligises...My name is Devin McCourt, my father is a school minister and my mother..." He winked at Katell, "Is a school teacher, in the local muggle elementary school. I too am a half blood...don't let the green and silver fool you." He sat and the girls sat to, Katell cleared her throat.

"Well to begin, I'm Katell, the black haired girl is Sophronia, we're both in fifth year. Devin and Egan the boy with red hair are in seventh year." She smiled sweetly, talking animatedly with her hands, allowing Devin to smile and touch her arm softly.

Katell smiled and continued. "We...the four of us are very..unique wizards and witches. Most people cannot control the Malfoy like that but Devin can because...well I'm really horrible at this..." Katell blushed and Devin started talking. "What she's trying to be polite about is the fact that I'm Salazar Slytherin re-incarnated. The man in glasses, with the stupid look on his face is Godric Gryffindor. Katell, is the sweet adorable Badger Helga Hufflepuff and Sophronia is the witty Ravenclaw..."

Sophronia sprang foreword "If you dare say that quote I will kill you Sal. It's bad enough having to listen to it in my tower but honestly!" Devin laughed and all four of them were looking intently at Alena...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:36 pm

Alena looked from one face to the next, trying to see if they were pulling her leg. I knew it had to do with them being from all of the different houses!
She felt her mouth try to shape words, but nothing she said was coherent.
"I see." Was all she could mumble. "I-..." She trailed off, not knowing what to say.
"Does this sort of thing happen often? We- I mean, the muggles, believe that when you're reincarnated, you become someone strange, someone very much unlike you were in your past life. Isn't it odd that you all know who you are and know each other?" She asked as calmly as possible. Alena! Could you be a bigger geek?
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:55 pm

"Don't let this fool you, we are very different from out past selves." Sophronia said truly running a hand threw her black hair. "We all know each other because well...we all have our memories from our former lives. We all have the same birthdays...and what else?" She said looking at Egan who was grinning, "We all grew up in the same city, we lived maybe a block away from each other...and we all have the same birthday..." Katell nodded and fussed with her robes. "I think we were meant to be together, almost like a second chance..." She looked at Devin who looked away. "Yep, this is who we are, the people you'll see when we arrive at school, they aren't us they are what people want us to be..." Sal shrugged and smiled.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:05 pm

"So, let me get this straight," Alena said slowly. "You spend your lives being what other people want you to be?" She couldn't understand how someone could do that. "Isn't that like being a prisoner inside your own body?" She shook her head slowly. "I must say, I'm sorry for you then."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:39 pm

"By jove I think she's got it!" Sophronia said laughing "Are you sure you weren't supposed to be in Ravenclaw?" Katell huffed "Are you trying to steal my students Rowena?" "Naw Helga all in good fun!" Katell leaned against the wall of the compartment, and sighed. "We have another reason." Devin tensed, and put his head down a bit, blocking his eyes from focus. "The ministry said that if we don't...keep...Salazar under control he'll be locked away in Azakaban..." Devin spoke than his voice rough, "They go threw all this just for me...just because I was born with the memories and abilities of perhaps the greatest dark wizard of all time..." Egan grinned. "Said but true, Sal is the nicest one of us, I would have burned the place to the ground.." Sal chuckled "I can't wait until you tell the minister that face to face God, really I can't."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Alena felt sad all of a sudden. She couldn't imagine a life like that. Looking at Devin, she felt a twinge of pity. "I'm sorry for you, then. It must be hard. For all of you." She glanced back out the window and felt a insuppressible grin spread across her face. "I can see Hogwarts!" She exclaimed, jumping to her feet. "Well, thank you all for joining my in this dingy compartment, it was truly enjoyable and you saved me from 4 hours of boredom." She smiled and curtsied. "Thank you for sharing your stories with me as well, I needed to be enlightened. Now, excuse me, but I have to go," She stopped in mid movement and made a serious face. "I really did enjoy your company." Then she whisked Humphrey into his carrier and grabbed her trunk off the top shelf, and was already out the door before they could even stand up.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:21 pm

"So, do you think she's safe? I mean she is Hufflepuff but..." Egan began and Rae nodded, "We know what Hufflepuffs can do...Katell?" Katell smiled and winked, suddenly her wand was a heavy staff. "If it comes to it I can perform a simple memory charm that should suffice...but I have a feeling we won't have to worry..." Devin smiled and waved his wand, instantly he was in his very immpressive Slytherin robes, and Egan did the same. "Off to our school..." Sophronia said softly..."To another year together..." Katell touched Sophronia's hand..."To always together..." Egan grasped Sophronia's hand as well..."To another year alive..." Devin clasped hands with the others, a light surrounded them and the murrmered together "Together and apart, Hogwarts lives in me...I protect it, I am it...We are the Guiding Light..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:45 pm

"Don't look at me like that, Humphrey. I know you think I'm crazy for believing them, but I don't care." Alena muttered into the cage as she made her way through the crowd of students. "Excuse me." Alena concentrated on not stepping on anyone's feet and avoiding being squished against the walls. "Excuse me, miss." Alena stepped out of the trained and breathed in the fresh air with a sigh of relief. "Excuse me." She looked up to see two bright green and gold eyes staring into hers. "Me?" She asked ungracefully, looking around wildly. The owner of the eyes nodded and her eyes widened. "Yes you, madame." He bowed. "My name is Earl Cain Hargreaves, and I was wondering if you could help me." Alena curtsied and tried to remember her manners, but it was hard not getting lost in his eyes. "I'm pleased to meet you, Earl Hargreaves. My name is Alena Lovett, how can I be of your assistance?"
"I'm a new teacher here, you see. And I should like to have the company of an attractive young lady on my way to the school. I'm arriving later than the other teachers, and I don't want to have to face them alone." He smiled politely. She was already falling in love with him. Reacting exactly as he planned, she took his arm and followed him towards the Thestrials.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:57 pm

Nyx Jute got off his broom and grumbled. "Stupid, letters, always arrive to the half breed late..." Oh well he thought and shrunk his broom down and stuck it in his pocket. Currently he was behind the train, with no hopes of being mistaken for a student, though it had said in his letter another new teacher was set to be arriving. Nyx concentrated and could feel the magical energy swriling around, until he'd locked on target. The boy was leading a girl...well it was supposed to look like she was leading him I suppose. Gathering his very large duffel bags Nyx pushed his way into the crowd. Than when they jostled him one too many times he yelled, "Everybody move!" His voice rang clear over the crowd and the children parted like the red sea. Giving an easy smile Nyx fixed his hat and strode to the carriage where the girl and other teacher were seated. "Mind if I sit here? Great!" Not even allowing them a chance to answer Nyx threw in his bags that took up the rest of the carriage and sat ontop of them. "Hey mister, whatcha got in those bags?" A second year asked, Nyx grinned "Weapons..." The boys eyes widened, "Really?" Nyx pulled out his deadly looking sword "Oh yeah really...now what's your name?" The boy stammered "Quincy...Quincy Smith...Ravenclaw..." Nyx gave a wolfish grin "I look foreword to seeing you in my class...the Dark Arts...oh sorry the DEFENSE Against the Dark Arts...how foolish of me..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:11 pm

Alena was very confused. Part of her wanted to look at this Earl fellow, but the other part wanted to look at the other man. What is with this year? Walking reincarnations, two distractingly attractive teachers and Thestrials. And we haven't even been inside the school yet! She thought while turning slightly, so she could keep her eye on both of them.

Cain looked at this other teacher with a small interest.
"I'm Earl Cain Hargreaves," Cain held out his hand for a shake. "And this young lady is Alena Lovett." He could see her blushing and almost heard her thoughts (Alena:I didn't think he would remember my name!). "I'm the new Potions teacher. I'm sorry, what did you say your name was?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Nyx smiled. "I didn't...Earl." Smiling Nyx unwrapped on of his special lollipops and popped it into his mouth. "For all intents and purposes, call me Herman." He could feel the stares, Herman seriously? Nyx smiled and looked at the girl. "Hufflepuff? Very nice, if I had gone to school here I would have been one of those myself..." He winked at her and than looked at...Earl. "So Earl, potions eyh? Like I said..I teach the Dark Arts and their Defense..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:22 pm

Cain was trying to figure out if this man was being serious. Chuckling, he replied, "No, my name isn't Earl. I am an earl. You can call me Cain." He looked over at Alena, and could tell she was thinking the same thing he was. "The dreaded Defense job, hm? You're a braver man than I. But it seems we have both lucked out, finding such a great tour guide isn't an easy feat." She flushed pink under his smiling eyes. "You flatter me too much, sir. I'm just doing what any other young lady would. I'm happy to be in the company of the two newest teachers."

When the carriages stopped, the Earl jumped out and held his hand for Alena to hold onto. As soon as her feet touched the ground, an ice cold breeze whipped around them and she shivered and pulled her cloak closer around her shoulders.
He noticed right away and wrapped his arm casually around her, his hand resting on her shoulder. It was a friendly gesture, and she appreciated it. But suddenly the scar on her lower neck ached like it had been re-opened and she bit her lip to keep from screaming out in pain. Blinking back tears she held her calm facial expression, and cast a glance over at the Earl. He didn't seem to notice at all.

Last edited by ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:00 am

Nyx continued to smile. "I know your name isn't Earl, just as mine isn't Hermon. I believe that we all deserve a bit of back lash now and again..." Nyx grabbed his five large duffel bags and procedded to go to the school. When he got their his two very excitable house elves Ururu (the small frail looking thing wearing a spotless pink dress) and Jinta (feirce for a house elf in his blue sweat suit.) Also with them was Nyx's older brother Tessai (he had all his magic taken away by the demon concil and is now considered a half breed troll, though Nyx never talks about it much his mother got around with a lot of strange men). "Ah hello..." Nyx said brightly allowing them to take his bags. "Now, take those to my room please and go to the feast, enjoy espically you Tessai...I have business to take care of." Nyx left just before the first years arrived, into the forest he went...

In the Great Hall, Egan, Devin, Katell and Sophronia all sat with their classes but none of them wore their school robes. Egan wore a red sweeping cloack with golden trimmings, under which he had on his black shirt and pants. Devin wore an open shirt of Slytherin green and black pants, even the girls who thought he was evil swooned over the sight of his abs and pecks. Katell sat quietly with her group of Hufflepuffs, she wore a sweeping dress of yellow silks in all different shades, around her neck was a black necklace that hung down to the spot right between her breasts. Sophronia sat amongst a group of girls, who were all beautiful but she stuck out like a gem in coal. A tight dress of blue silk hugged her curves, and was very revealing with no back and hardly a front. Over the dress was thin shawl of bronze that let you see her dres and was not warming in the slightest.
Tonight was the night, where the whole school would be told...that they were the four founders alive again. Funny how they'd waited for this night, but now that it'd come, none of them were so sure that they wanted the lineages being past to them...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Special K Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:04 pm

Harry looked around the great hall. He laughed as McGonagall, the transfiguration professor, handed out detentions to four students that weren't wearing their robes. He smiled at Ron and Hermione, happy to be back home. He awaited the sorting, and Professor Dumbledores welcoming speech, and of course, the feast. He was starving, and he could see that Ron was too. He looked over to where the Draco Malfoy was sitting at the Slytherin table, smug as ever. When he turned away, the first years were shuffling up the center of the Great Hall, probably thinking they had to battle a troll to get in. He smiled at the fond memory, and sat back for the sorting.

Professor Dumbledore stood up as the last student was sorted into Hufflepuff (Huff 'n Puff). Dumbledore's speech was sort, and Harry didn't absorb a word he said. He only started paying attention when the four students who were given the detentions filed up to the front of the Hall.
Special K
Special K
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:26 pm

McGonagall handed Egan his form and gave his hand a squeeze. "You'll be fine, just be the Gryffindor I know you are..." Egan's heart sank lower than it was. Tonight was the night that they, the four of them, were going to tell the entire school that they were...well the four heirs to Hogwarts. Egan clutched the parchment closer to him, to any student observing would see a simple detention but what it really was, was the power. The power of a teacher, in the hands of a student, more power than a Head Boy or girl, what was on the parchment was power over the school itself. Breathing deeply Egan tried to stay focused on the sorting, waiting for the eventual speech that would come, god he hated speeches.

They were laughing at her, miss perfect Sophronia getting a detention, and she would let them laugh. It was the brains and the beauties of this world that could only truly relax among each other and in each others company, that was how it had always been. Sophronia could feel the power, coming out of the slip of paper, what it contained was the one thing she was missing. As a reincarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw, she had her memories and her gifts, even a weapon but what none of them had was the link. Their link to Hogwarts, with this paper and a declaration to the school they would have power over the grounds and the school, so much could be changed. Sophronia smiled her secret smile, and waited for the sorting to finsih, all the while feeling her nervous companions.

The other Hufflepuffs were surprised that Katell even thought of wearing something other than her school robes. She just had to tell them that, it was time Hufflepuff started standing up for themselves, they were never meant to be lacking House of the school. Most scoffed at her, and said that was easy for her to say, as she was easily the prettiest girl in the house...Katell could only smile and accept the slip of paper. Now in her hands, she could change her house...force the change on them to be like the Hufflepuffs of old, but she wouldn't. Katell knew that it would be up to them to decide how they were going to live their lives.

It was the Snakes that came to Devin's defense. "How low is that? Giving you a detention for something Dumbledore wanted you to do." It was Marcus, one of Devin's own that spoke in the hissed whisper, half in parseltongue half in normal speech. Devin smiled, perhaps when he was a known heir to the entire school he could set up a language class. Though Parseltongue was his first language, Devin could also speak many others like Mermish and Troll. Sighing Devin tucked the parchment in his coat and looked to Marcus. "Hey, now, we don't want anyone listening..." Devin cast a glance to the small Gryffindor boy with black touseled hair, oh he was a parseltongue to be sure. The other snakes around Devin relaxed to the eye, but Devin could feel their nervousness and could see them fingering the small silver snakes they wore a gift from him. Soon it would be time to go in front of the hall, Devin took a deep breath.

Nyx walked back to the school, blood dripping slowly from the bottom of his robe. There were demons in the Forbidden Forest, though usually they stayed in slumber as wizard was not what stirred their blood. From the moment Nyx Jute set foot on Hogwarts ground, the demons had woken from their slumber and began to form a plan to attack the school...Currently no demon was living in the Forbidden Forest, and Nyx Jute was off to the Sorting.

The Four students walked to the front bringing a hush upon the scattered tables, even the teachers looked on with respect. Egan linked arms with Sophronia and Devin with Katell, together the four stood in front of the students and smiled. "Hogwarts, has been a home away from home to many wizards and witches over the generations." Egan spoke softly, a golden glow radiating off his skin as he spoke, it warmed the room.

"It has been a place of learning, it was made to be a place to teach and learn, and Hogwarts has done so through out the years." Sophronia spoke next, eyes shinning her whole body a quiver with the desire to learn and teach. "Hogwarts, has been the place to be accepted, and for all to feel equal..." Katell smiled and looked at her house, the unusal Hufflepuffs, soft and generous.

"Hogwarts, is the place to form bonds and to make alliances, to forge a better future." The room cooled and Devin spoke, but the light shinning from them all together was a sight to see.

The four clasped hands and the glow was brighter, they spoke in unison "Together, Hogwarts was meant to stand, with four equal parts. The founder Godric, Rowena, Helga, and Salazar deemed it so. Jealous, fear, loathing, hate, and an unwilling to accept has covered Hogwarts and the students." The four houses began to murmer amoung themselves. "So the four founders were reincarnated, to begin the healing of Howarts, before it cracks and breaks..."

Each one pulled out their parchment, Egan spoke [/color[color=red]]"I am Godric Gryffindor, I am Hogwarts Courage..." he slapped the parchment on the floor, and a red light grew at his feet.
"I am Rowena Ravenclaw, I am Hogwarts Knowledge..." She too slapped the parchment, a blue light at her feet. "I am Helga Hufflepuff, I am Hogwarts Acceptance..." The yellow light spread at her feet, and all had eyes for Devin "I am Salazar Slytherin, I am Hogwarts Ambition...." The four colors melded together and the hall was covered in the celestial light, the four students smiled...and the doors opened.

Nyx was aware he walked in at an awkward moment but brushed it off as Albus Dumbledore rose. "Forgive me, in light of the special ceremony I forgot to mention the two new members of our teaching staff...." Dumbledore motioned to Cain who stood. "Allow me to introduce Cain Hargreaves our new Potions teacher..." The applause was scattered, by the students who were not still in awe of the four shinning teens, who were currently heading back to their house tables. "and N-" Nyx held up his hand. "Please, no names. All staff and students will call me Herman, or if you wish to get technical Professor Herman..." Dumbledore nodded.

"Professor Herman who will be teaching Defense...Yes?" Nyx had raised his hand again, and smiled. "That's wrong as well, I will be teaching the Dark Arts and their defense, a minor difference in wording that makes all the difference in teaching." Most of the teachers looked horrified, but Dumbledore simple smiled, eyes twinkling. "Yes, Herman will teach the Dark Arts and their defense, as well as be taking over for Professor Sprout as Head of Hufflepuff house..."

Nyx took his seat next to the old Hufflepuff head of house, who had retired due to her love of teaching, she hated being distracted by house problems. On his other side was Minerva..."What are you thinking Mr. Jute? That you can come in and tear our school apart, by teaching dark magic..." Smiling Nyx pulled out his fan to fan himself. "No I plan on teaching practical magic to these students, and I did notice the four heirs, trust me your school is going to be quite an interesting place to be this year..." The braclet on his wrist sparked black as the emotions in the room reached Nyx, he took out a blood tablet and dropped it in his pumpkin juice, letting Minerva snort and turn away. "Filthy habit..." She said quietly, Nyx tipped the blood to his lips "Not a habit, a lifestyle...one that involves not ripping open your students and draining them of all hope and life's blood..." She paled, good...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:01 pm

Dumbledore smiled and nodded at Cain. He opened his mouth to speak, but his throat was dry. he cleared his throat and tried again. "I am Professor Hargreaves and I will be teaching Potions." Out of the corner of his eye, he watched 'Herman' exchange angry words with McGonagal, and then drop something into his drink. Cain knew exactly what it was, in fact he was expecting it. "I hope you all enjoy my class and I wish you all a lovely school year," He took a drink of his wine. "No matter how odd it may prove to be."

Alena wished Headmaster Dumbledore would hurry up and say the magic words already. Her mouth was dry and her throat ached. And even though she wasn't moving at all, the scar on her back ached as if she were ripping it farther open. Trying to ignore it, hoping it would go away, she began to search inside her robe's pockets for some gum, but alas, there was none. Trying quickly to recall the last time she had something to drink, she held on to the edge of the table so hard her knuckles turned white.
Suddenly, there was an extra large bite of pain on her back and she struggled to not scream.
Feeling dizzy, she tried to stay sitting up, but soon everything was turned black and she was falling backwards off of her seat.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:11 pm

He caught her, before she hit the ground supporting her head, Nyx Jute had moved like a blur the minute he'd seen the yellow and black crested girl fall. Looking at her face he saw that she was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, but was icy cold to the touch. He put his head in front of her mouth, she was breathing...but it was an icy breath that hit his cheek. Frowning, Nyx tugged gentley at the girl's robe and saw the scar she was currently sporting..."Oh my, my...foolish girl...very foolish..." The mark was a werewolf bite, he was sure of that...but seeing as she currently didn't have a trace of lycanthorpy in her blood that meant one thing. "Professor is she alright?" A Hufflepuff with large buckteeth asked Nyx and he smiled. "Just a little dazzed by my good looks...nothing to worry about. Excuse me we need to go to the hospital now.." He picked Alena up with ease and was about to take her from the hall when she stirred..."What..." He hushed her..."Now child, I'm taking you to the Hospital wing...tell me how long have you had that bit on your shoulder? Has it ever acted up before?" If it hadn't that meant one thing...the werewolf that had placed a mating mark on this girl had arrived to Hogwarts and was staking claim....
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Slowly she came to. I'm floating... The brief thought breached the fog in her brain before she could stop it. She opened her eyes and saw that it was that teacher again.
"Professor?" Then she realized... he was carrying her. She put pushed on his chest; trying to get him to put her down, but he just held on like she wasn't awake.
"Now child, I'm taking you to the Hospital wing...tell me how long have you had that bite on your shoulder? Has it ever acted up before?"
He looked dreadfully serious, and she fumbled around for the answer. The answer to everything.
"I-... what bite?" He looked at her and she felt like she had shrunk ten sizes. She closed her eyes. "I've had it for a little more than a year. No one knows about it. Please don't tell anyone!" She pleaded, feeling the tears coming to her eyes, but not caring if he saw. He threw her a funny look like she was nuts.
"I never showed signs of The Hunger. Believe me, I looked for them." She tried reassuring him, but another pang of pain from the scar stopped her. "I don't know what's happening. But it will go away." He didn't look her in the eye. "Won't it?" She pleaded.
When he didn't answer she pushed on him again. "I can walk." He cast her another weary glance and stopped to set her down.
And then caught her with a smirk when she almost toppled over from head rush right away.
"Please. I'll be alri-" She stopped in mid-sentence, and if it was possible, got even more pale. "Who saw me faint?" She asked fearfully. "You know what. Nevermind. Don't answer that. Look, Professor Herman, I don't need to go to the hospital wing. I'm fine..."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum