Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:21 pm

Alena felt her stomach sink and she wrapped her hands tightly together so they would stop shaking. Looking up at Herman, she shook a little, trying to force the urge to giggle nervously back down.
"The symptoms of the first mating bite are very similar to the symptoms of the flu. Most of the time, the victim will fall into a feverish unconsciousness, of course rendering them incapable of protecting themselves, which leaves them to be carried off the by the werewolf who did the deed." She paused to breath and she shuddered when more blood left her face. How she hated speaking public! "But occasionally, the victim will only sustain a small bite and they will get cold-like symptoms. Nausea, headaches, splitting pain in the area of the bite and dizziness." Suddenly her mind went blank and he widened her eyes in the direction of Shadow, who began to quickly mouth words. Words that she couldn't understand. She shook her head, trying to figure out what a 'Guild Lock' was. Suddenly it struck her.
"Some say a Homorphus Charm works nicely to prevent these things from happening, but I for one don't put much trust in what that wanke- I mean the gentleman, has to say." She blushed when Herman sent her a warning look. "I suppose you could take a dose of Wolfsbane Potion every day. But personally, I think the smartest and least time consuming way to avoid these symptoms is to not be a damn fool and stay away from the bloody werewolves!" She exclaimed that last bit more angrily than she first intended and sat down in a huff, suddenly very angry at everyone in the room. She glared at Herman and refused to meet eyes with Shadow at all, and turned her attention to scalding her notebook cover with the tip of her wand.

Cain watched Tom ponder his question and he realized that Tom might need a little push.
"I would really appreciate it if you told me, kind sir. A very serious matter has come up, and I need to speak with him." Tom chewed this a bit before finally answering.
"Well, I suppose I have heard something about this. He lives in the woods, he does. Pure-blood werewolf. Belongs to the Redpaw clan."
Cain resisted rolling his eyes, this man wasn't telling him anything he didn't know. But when he replied his tone was level and polite. "Have you seen him around here?"
When Tom shook his head at Cain and Riff, Cain sat unperturbed and even smiled. "Well if you hear anything, you be sure to let me know, will you my good man? My name is Cain Hargreaves and I will be able to be reached at Hogwarts where I'm staying as a teacher." Tom nodded and took his money from the counter and Cain and Riff stood to leave. Walking out of the pub, Cain nodded politely towards the figure at the end of the counter as they passed and soon he and Riff were winding their way back through the crowd towards Hogwarts.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 5 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu May 01, 2008 8:34 am

Herman gave a slight chuckle at the girl, such spirit, no wonder she was an alpha female. "That was good, but I believe you left out one thing, care to answer Mr. Redpaw?" Shadow stood, slightly shaken from Alena's harsh words and slightly sick to his stomach. "Once bitten the woman or male in question is able to always feel the pressence of their mate, but the only sure way to release these symptoms is to...kill the wolf in question by ingesting him with a large amount of hemlock and wolfsbane..." Sitting back down Shadow was shaking, if she wanted to Alena could kill both of them now, and never have to worry about the wolves again...

Twilight nodded back at the man, paid Tom and began to follow the pair. As they weaved threw the mass amounts of people he began to think of how he could take care of them...a good rending would suffice, or perhaps he'd change one and make him attack the other...they were mates after all he could smell it on them. Twilight was about to make a move when the nausea hit him...Shadow was afraid and it was effecting him, Twilight fell to the ground groaning and clutching his stomach, "Are you alright?" Looking up Twilight smiled as Cain was standing above him hand outstretched...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu May 01, 2008 9:08 am

Alena still refused to make eye contact with Shadow, even as she felt him shiver slightly. Regret filled her chest, but she didn't know how to fix it.
It wasn't that she hated him, it was what she was afraid of seeing in his eyes. Her feelings for him were strong and unchanging, but she felt no use in leading him on to believing so if all she would do in the end was hurt him. Fate had linked her to his brother, and there was nothing either of them could do about it.
"Professor Herman, how could one get such a beast to ingest such a large amount of hemlock and wolfs bane without their consent?" She asked suddenly, interrupting him as he spoke. She felt Shadow go stiff next to her, and she was sure he had stopped breathing. Never mind him now...

Cain held his hand out to the man on the ground and when the man grabbed it, Cain wasn't surprised when his grip turned out to be like iron.
"Are you alright, man?" Cain asked politely, brushing some dust off of the man's curious looking cloak. "Should we get you a doctor?" He asked again when the strong man didn't answer...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu May 01, 2008 3:39 pm

Giving Alena a soft smile Herman came up to the desk. "The simplest way is with the potion listed on page 166 of this book. It allows the bitten to ingest the hemlock, which is fatal to humans, and the wolfsbane into their blood stream so when the wolf bites them again he will in turn ingest the chemicals and die..." He started walking away before he turned back around "One more thing, if the wolf is a twin and the twin is still living he will be affected by the potion as well..." He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "It would be in your best intrests I believe to have the secondary twin kill the first unless you plan on killing them both."

Herman walked away to chat with a few Slytherins about the treatment of his first years, leaving Shadow and Alena. "Alena..." Shadow spoke softly, still she did not look at him. "Alena...if you ask it of me...I will take the hemlock and wolfsbane...." He took her hand and kissed it. "For you I would forfiet myself..." She turned to him her eyes searching for the reason behind his selflessness...he touched her face softly. "I would do anything for you....mate." The final word was spoken and Shadow kissed her giving way to the passion he felt, before ubruptly standing and running from the room.

Twilight gave a light smile. "No sir, fit as a fiddle now, thankee sir." He spoke lightly and without qualm only slightly concious of the strange way the second man looked at his blood red eyes. "May I buy you a pint? Perhaps some dinner following that, it isn't often that a good man like yourself stops for a rouge like me aye?" He began to lead them both to a quaint pub that specialized in 'Muggle' delacies...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu May 01, 2008 4:10 pm

Alena stood and rushed after him into the hallway and grabbed his sleeve. When he stopped she reached up and kissed him. "Now, now. There's no need to go and do something rash like that." She said softly, staring at a spot on his chest. "If you went and did that, I wouldn't be any better off, if you think about it." She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, trying to put her thoughts into words. "If you killed yourself or if I was forced to be with him... I would still be losing the one I love." A tear trickled down her cheek and she hastily wiped it away. "No, I think we'll have to think of something else." She said simply, leaning against his chest. Her stomach twisted fearfully.
"I think love you, Shadow..." She whispered.

Cain looked at Riff, and then back at Twilight with a smile. "We could only stay for a drink, I'm afraid. We are due back before long." He said politely as he followed Twilight through the crowd. With one brief glance to Riff, Cain was putting the pieces together in his head. Aha, you little demon. I think found you... Cain thought as he stared at the back of the man's head.
He could feel Riff's uneasiness and could also feel his own growing slightly. Surely the wolf had overheard us at the pub. Why isn't he running the opposite direction? Why is he still here with us?
Suddenly, Twilight halted in his tracks, and Cain had to move his upper body to keep balance as he stopped too. He could hear Riff's gasp behind him and he could tell that Riff wasn't expecting the stop either.
Cain noticed that with a particularly wolfish smile, Twilight gestured to the restaurant they were standing in front of. "I've heard only great things about this establishment." Cain said conversationally. Riff nodded from behind him. Though I must tell you, neither of them had been to this place before, let alone heard of it...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Thu May 01, 2008 4:39 pm

In a rare move Shadow lifted Alena off the ground and held her to him. "I believe I love you too...my Alena...my sweet Alena...only mine." He nuzzled into her hair and left a trail of kisses down her neck. He set her back down and looked into her beautiful eyes. "I must fight and defeat my brother...that's the only way..." A lone tear slipped down Shadow's face, to defeat his other half would surely rend his soul in two but for his mate he would do anything...

Turning to grin Twilight ushered them inside. "This is the best spot in Diagon Alley, serve the ale you've ever had." Twilight pushed them inside and seated them in the corner. The young wolf threw off his coat and was greeted by a great chorus of hellos. "Welcome back Master Redpaw, what can I get for you?" It was an older gentlemen with eyes white as the fresh snow. "I'll take you're finest for myself and my guests Grandsire Greyback, and followed with a basket of the fish and chips." The older wolf bowed and scurried to get the order. Twilight grinned at Cain and Riff..."Welcome to the Bloodsnout the greatest werewolf Pub in all of England..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu May 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Alena bit her lip and wiped the tear from his face and held it in her palm. "You must be so torn." She said sadly as she admired the tear. "Perhaps I should run. Far from here. You could keep your brother that way..." She offered, suddenly clenched her fist so she couldn't see the tear any longer. "Think on it, My dear Shadow. I will go by whatever you tell me." She said with a small smile, locking her arms around him tightly.

Cain glanced at Riff long enough to tell him to keep his calm, and Riff obeyed readily. They allowed themselves to be ushered to the table, and Riff took Cain's jacket and his own and hung them on a rack by the door, and soon they were all sitting in a booth in the back of the room. Apparently Twilight's usual booth, seeing as it had a sign hovering above with his name on it. Sporting an excellent poker face, Cain spoke first. "So, Mr Redpaw, let's get down to business, shall we? I think we both know we're not here for a social calling."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri May 02, 2008 8:41 am

"You can not run, he will find you where ever you are...This is the only way..." He kissed her softly running a finger down her cheek. "The only other way is for me to over ride his mating mark...and for that I'll need tribe support..." He brought her chin up leaned over and kissed her lips. "I will find a way darling, I promise you that..."

Twilight looked at the men. "Oh and here I thought you wanted a pint with me and mine..." He took a swig of the drink when Grandsire Greyback set them down. "I think the business we're here to discuss has something to do with my mate and I." His eyes remained level on Cain's. "I seem to have a few wizards on my trail and I don't like it at all, you can tell me your qualms with my mating but I shall have to ask you no lies..." Twilight had a feeling that this was his clans way of getting rid of him as leader. He was more aggressive and would lead them to victory but most of them were old and wanted peace.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri May 02, 2008 9:06 am

Alena's eyed gleamed hopefully. "You think you could get the tribe's support?" She asked, wondering if this was the loophole they needed. "If you could, I would take the bite..." She offered, not wanting to push him too much. "Does the tribe like your brother particularly?"

"Alright, then. No lies." Cain said, obviously unruffled by the fact that they were in a werewolf haven, chatting over a very dangerous subject.
"Headmaster Dumbledore, another teacher and myself, wish that you would find another mate. This one is so young... it would ruin her completely." He said in a level voice. "It is ruining her completely. I've been sent to speak with you before any actions were taken by us. 'A fair warning', if you will."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun May 04, 2008 7:07 am

Giving Alena a little kiss on the top of her head Shadow sighed. "It isn't that easy. I need a two out of three majority vote by the elders counsil. Grandsire Greyback will side with Twilight as its blood he wants...Grandsire Redpaw will most likely side with me as I would try to bring more into the compond, so many wolves are being killed he wants to adopt and save them...." Shadow sighed, "Then Grandsire Blacksnount is the wild card, she has the power of vision and will always follow them, which is how she became leader and has held the title so long." He gazed at her, "I'll invite them here for emergency council consideration, but we both have to go before them...could you do that? Go before a council of three of the most powerful werwolves living?"

Twilight gave a faint smile. "According to the Wizarding Treaty that was laid down to the pure wolf clans of my compound by the wizards and I quote...The wizarding world will not interfer with the mating laws and rights of the Blacksnout, Redpaw or Greyback clans unless it becomes nessasary do to the prospect of clan war or infringes on a current marriage agreement..." Twilight took a french fry and ate it slowly, smiling. "I will have none of this fair warning, the girl is uncomfortable because the mark is mature and I have called her, if she responded as she should have we wouldn't have a problem." Twilight stretched his arms back an almost evil grin on his face. "I'll take good care of the witchlet, I promise and our cubs can go to Hogwarts...I plan on having a whole pack and when she runs out of steam and becomes an elder witch I'll take a few more junior wives..." He looked at Riff and Cain waiting for them to get angry to yell...to tell them that he was only planning on using the girl, that ought to push a few buttons.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue May 06, 2008 8:13 am

Alena gave a small half smile and shrugged. "Nothin' to it!" She said in a mock excited voice that was shaking on the edges in fear. "I do it all the time." She added with a smile while stepping closer to Shadow. "See? I'm looking at one right now." She added with a twinkle in her eyes.

Cain grimaced so his mouth was drawn into a tight white line.
He struggled not to open the top of his cane and put some deadly poison into Twilight's drink, but somehow he managed to talk himself out of it.
"You are forgetting that Albus Dumbledore is a powerful wizard. And she is but a student. A student of his. And I think we all know how serious he takes his student's safety." He paused briefly, hoping that some of what he was saying was sinking in.
"But if that's all you have to say, sir, I think we had better be going." He said with a curt nod. "I have come with the warning as I was told to do so, and I feel you know what you're up against. Have a good night." He bowed and swooped his hat on top of his head and exited with Riff in tow.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed May 07, 2008 7:41 am

Shadow tweaked her nose lightly. "Hey now, I'm not all that big and scary..." Neither were they he thought, unless they came in full battle mode that would most likely scare her espically Greyback..."Come now love, let's get to class. I won't have you serving any detentions while you should be spending time with me..." With an easy smile and grace, they continued off to the next class.

Twilight dipped his head, dealing with wizards was hard, and lying was harder. That girl, was his mate, why would he hurt her? The wizards didn't know what they were talking about. "How did it go son?" Greyback asked, lowering himself into the booth. "Its so hard Marcus, to lie about her..." Greyhback snarled. "You have to do this Twilight, when I step down and Fenir takes my place it will be two young males against that old bitch...we must retake England..." Yes everything was the old wolves plan...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Thu May 08, 2008 6:53 pm

Logan left the classroom with many notes on werewolves. She was fasinated by the differences between imprinting and mating. She wondered how a second and a fourth year knew so much and how she knew such little. Oh well, she would go straight to the library and find some books about werewolves and start studing. This was her rutine, she learns about something and then wants to find out more information as quickly as possible. She was so excited she didn't even pay attention to where she was going and before she knew it she tripped and fell on top of something or someone. When she lifted herself up she saw it was Egan, other wise known as Godric Gryffindor the re-incarnate. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too fall on you! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, did I hurt you at all?" Logan asked quickly, dropping all her notes while trying to help him up. She hoped she wasn't going to get in too much trouble for landing on top of him...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:16 pm

"No no injury to my person at all dear girl..." Egan replied helping the girl to her feet and gathering her books. "Let me escort you to your next class." He said with a sweet smile on his face. The group had decided that it would be best if they didn't rely on their incarnates emotions for the others so much, as such Egan was no open for all girls. This one was sweet and it was his first day so he had to try not to think of Rae.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:31 pm

Alena grinned as she grabbed Shadow's hand and began to pull him down the corridor.
It was the end of a long day of classes and they were supposed to be all asleep, but she had slipped him a note in Potions to meet her in the common room, and of course, he did.
She ignored his questions with a mischievous smile until they arrived on the seventh floor.
"I've just remembered something that Cedric... my brother I don't think you know that I have..." She giggled at the thought and continued, "Well, he told me before coming here. Now, I've got to do something, but don't laugh!" She exclaimed with a blush.
Then she turned away, and began pacing along the wall, her brow furrowed in deep concentration.
"What are you doing?" Shadow whispered, and she glared up at him. "Shhhh!" She exclaimed, and then went back to pacing.
Suddenly, a door appeared in the wall, and she grinned triumphantly.
She quickly pulled the door open and darted inside with a beckoning wave. "Come on!!" When she saw he had followed her inside, and giggled at the look on his face.
"It's called the room of requirements." She told him, lying down a strategically placed couch. She gestured to the giant white sheet hanging on the wall with a shy smile. "Want to watch a movie?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:58 pm

Shadow simply stared at the sheet. "Movie? What's a movie?" Instead of waiting Shadow merely shrugged and sat on the couch, arms open inviting her to sit. As she rushed around to set up Shadow watched her and smiled. "Instead of watching a movie how about I watch you instead?" He watched her blush and fumble, nearly dropping something he sprinted foreword and was able to catch it before it hit the ground. Behind her Shadow nuzzled into her neck licking softly at her sensitive point, loving the feel of her skin shivering against him. Shadow wrapped his arms around her holding her close to him and breathed in deeply, her scent causing him to sigh. "Or better yet we could watch each other..." With a playful nip he rolled to the ground taking her with him so that he was on top of her as she stared up at him and the ceiling one of which now sported a very large mirror. Kissing down her face, and neck Shadow reached Alena's shirt and sighed at the buttons, before reaching up to undo them, grinning all the while, seeing her flush and hearing her heart beat.

Light, Miabella, and Marcus sprang threw the woods on the quick feet of wolves, behind them ran a silver wolf, Twilight Redpaw. As they approached Hogwarts, one by one the elders untransformed but they weren't in their old forms but the young bodies that were gifted to the strong of the clan. All of them were deadly beautfiul in the moon light, behind them Twilight transformed, and bowed at their feet. "We will travel to the grounds alone from here as if you come with us death will follow." Miabella said her eyes filled with a seers wisdom. "Yes Elder Blacksnot." Twilight said calmly though his hands clenched into fists. "Marcus, Light follow me, in the morning we will ask the Headmasters permission and with a guard take Shadow and Ms. Alena into the woods to have a Council." Twilight raised his head. "A Council? But Elder, I thought this was just to retreat my mate?" Twilight fought to keep his voice steady, and Marcus growled. "That was what was agreed when we came." Light held up his hand, calming the two wolves. "One has asked to over-ride the mating mark that was given, to lessen the blood shed of wolves, Mia and I have decided to call Council..." Twilight growled, but one looked from Light and he was silenced, Marcus however spoke up. "And who has contested the mark?" Light grinned. "Why Shadow of course..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:37 pm

Alena shivered as Shadow's warm hands brushed her stomach and she replied by arching into his hands. A blush settled into her face but she didn't have to be embarrassed because her top button was being undone. She tilted her head and brushed her lips to his throat and upwards to his lips. They were even more heavenly than she remembered and she had to pause to catch her breath.
She watched the mirror with sincere interest as his lips brushed chest, sending chills throughout her body. Was that pale girl with her legs wrapped around the handsome boy's waist, really and truly her?
She tested it by gently pulling down his robes and kissing his neck. The boy in the mirror moaned and ground down onto the girl and the girl smiled; obviously pleased.
Hot tingles rose from her stomach as he kissed her. She felt like she was going to burst into flames.
Gasping loudly she slipped out of her shirt and pressed her fingers to his lips when he leaned down to kiss her again.
"I'm already half naked, and you've not even taken your robes off. That's not fair.' she pretended to pout, as she kissed his eyelids...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Logan looked up at him in shock. Was he actually talking to her instead of yelling? Of course she didn't expect him to scream but be a little more shook up than that. "Um...s-sure...thanks. I have Transfiguration next. I hope that's not too far of a walk for you. It is very nice of you to escort me like this. You're Egan right? I'm Logan, Logan Brogley incase you were wondering." Logan quickly stopped talking. She must have been making a fool of herself. People walked by and saw her talking to him with strange looks, not that she wasn't use to those kinds of looks, but still. It must look odd with her standing next to Egan, the Egan of Gryffindor, well actually Gryffindor himself but she shouldn't think that way. Logan shook her head, "Sorry, it's just that...well this is kind of weird. Not saying that you're weird or anything. I'm making a fool of myself..." Logan blushed red as a rose when she said that. Why is talking to him so different than talking to anyone else? Logan asked herself as she kept walking...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Giving Alena a quick and easy grin, Shadow slipped out of his robes, and his shirt before picking her up and moving her to the couch. Laying her back down, he was glad to note that the mirror moved with them. "There, all is even now..." He mumbled low before laying down upon her again. Kissing down her neck to her exposed chest Shadow growled in appreciation at the soft yet firm mounds he met there. Gently he took his right hand, keeping his weight supported on the left, and began to gently massage her breast while his mout kissed the other. His tongue slid over the soft cotton causing her nipple to rise, greedily he took it in his mouth and suckled, enjoying the way Alena moaned as she arched into him. Switching arms, Shadow began the same treatment on the opposite side, smelling Alena become more and more aroused. Sliding down her (as the couch seemed to have elongated itself and even become wider) Shadow stripped her of her Hogwarts skirt leaving her in bra and panties. Shadow touched Alena's face, and noticed her eyes were closed, kissing each he murmmered "Keep your eyes open, and watch as I take you..."

Nipping up her legs Shadow reached Alena's thighs with a low guttural moan, keeping his hands steady he gently pulled down her cotton panties and threw them across the room. Watching Alena, Shadow sighed and slipped a finger between her waiting, moist folds. He heard her shutter and sigh, as he began to gently work it in and out of her. "Alena, watch..." He commanded lowly as her eyes threatened to shut again, to make sure her eyes opened he slipped in his second finger and began to work still. She was hot and moist around his fingers, and it took all he had to be patient and wait for her okay, for him to go to the next step...

"Not at all dear girl, you are merely acting the way a girl should act that's all..." Wow, Egan knew he sounded like a jerk just then but like always, people just took it and asked for more. "I'm actually on my way there now, I'm working with McGonagall this term, studying under her so to speak..." Egan took her hand and noticed she blushed. "Logan, now that is a fantastic name...Logan, so much better than Egan that is for sure..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 pm

Forcing herself to keep her eyes open, Alena moaned loudly, unable to keep her voice low.
Her whole body was shaking and her skin was hot. Her arm stretched up above her head and she gripped the armrest tightly as she felt his fingers inside of her.
Looking down, she saw his smile growing at each sound she uttered. She slipped her feet down and rubbed them the length of his legs, pausing over the hard lump long enough to cause him to shiver and roll his eyes back into his head.
The movement in his arms cause her breath to quicken sharply, almost involuntarily.
"Sh-.. Shadow!" She murmured in surprise and pleasure. Her eyes connected with his and the message in them was clear as they could be. He had her permission.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 pm

Logan was surprised by him taking her hand but she didn't pull away. She actually liked that he took her hand, but she couldn't think too much about that or she might just faint. "Really, you like my name? Hehe...I don't mean to laugh its just that people don't usually say that about my name. During my first year all of my professors thought that I was a boy because of my name. Sorry you didn't really need to know that. And if you want a girls opinion I think Egan is an amazing name. It means 'little fire' right? Anyway, you're working with Professor McGonagall this term, that sounds exciting." Logan blushed again but felt a little more comfortable now knowing that he wasn't going out of his way for her.
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm

Slipping his fingers out of her, Shadow licked them clean of her and beyond words now simply growled comfortingly at her. Tracing his fingers up and down her thighs he shivered and nearly broke when her foot found his manhood, he nearly lost his self control and took her at that moment, instead he fought his instincts and pulled her legs apart. "Watch...." Shadow growled out, as he licked up her thighs, until his tongue found her waiting heat. Letting something between a moan and whimper out of his mouth Shadow licked his tongue up her slick folds and quickly penetrated her with his tongue. She tasted so sweet, and Shadow eagerly licked and probed, spending time probing her clit with his tongue. Gripping her butt he pulled Alena towards him roughly and pushed his tongue far into her and began to work it in and out of her. Panting Shadow kept his pace and began to massage her butt when he heard her moaning. Her walls clamped tight around his tongue and Shadow pulled out at the last moment given her clit one final push before she spilled out. Licking up her juices, Shadow growled and found her lips once again, kissing her rougher than he ever had. Taking her tiny hand he put it on his rock hard man hood, and sucked her neck. "Look what you do to me Alena, you drive me into madness..." He moaned, and ground into her while his hand tore her bra apart so that he could fill his hands with her, leaving hickies where he kissed, so eager was he.

"Yes, little fire, appropriate for me don't you think?" He said a grin on his face. "I never would have mistaken you for a boy..." He said softly and when they reached the class room he smiled. "Look we're both early..." Sighing he lead her to a chair and took out his wand. Muttering things paper flew at him and he went to his tiny desk to begin and check them, over. "Working here is not as exciting as it sounds darling..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Alena moaned loudly and arched one more towards him as his hands massaged her breasts and his lips kissed her hungrily.
He gently placed her hand onto the lump and growled warmly into her ear, his hot breath leaving traces behind in forms of goosebumps.
It took some effort, but she managed to roll out from under him and pushed him onto his back and she climbed on top of him.
She quickly began to appreciate his skill at balance as she struggled to hold herself up with one hand on the soft couch.
Kissing his stomach, and undid the buttons on his pants. Lowering herself, she pulled the zipper down with her teeth slowly, feeling his excitement growing beneath her.
She was so excited herself that she didn't even notice the couch had turned into a a patch of soft green grass, and that the room had transformed into a beautiful clearing.
Slowly but determinedly She lowered his pants down, inch by inch, mimicking his torturous slow movements from before. When she had them off, she tossed them aimlessly away from them and when he growled again, she raised herself alongside him and kissed his lips sweetly.
Her hands wandered down to the waistband of his underwear and soon they were off with his help.
She grabbed his manhood in her hands and began to massage the tip gently.
"Ready?" she whispered wickedly sweet into his ear. He groaned and arched in surprise, unable to speak.
She smiled and kissed him passionately, while massaging him slowly...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Logan blushed madly for what felt like the hundredth time today. She couldn't help but smile when he talked, he was so proper and sweet. How could she possibly believe the rumors that he was cold and rude when he acted like this? "Interesting, I would think your name would suit my little brother better than you. Well, I think working here would be a blast, I want to be a teacher when I leave school. Oh, thank you by the way, for walking me here." Logan smiled a took the seat she was standing by. The one thing that she noticed as odd, she didn't count her steps when she was walking with Egan. "Egan, could I ask you one question?"
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 pm

"Oh Christ and damnation woman..." Shadow said before letting out a low string of curses. Throwing his head back he leaned against the grass and let her small hands work him over. Inside his beast was tearing at him to take her, instead he let her wander over his naked form, tease and torture him as she may. He felt himself grow hotter and hotter, the pre-cum dripping from his manhood was snaking its way down his shaft to her fingers, but she continued. "Christ in heaven Alena..." He murmered before sitting up and taking her hands from him, though he whimpered as he did such. "Don't you know what will happen if you do that?" Shadow smirked and kissed her heatedly again. Picking her up Shadow pushed her up against a wall and kissed her roughly. In his mind he begged her to forgive him, but his body moved of its own. His teeth nipped her lips, bruiseing and pleasuring, his hips against hers kept her pinned to the wall, as his hand greedily took from her innocent body, leaving brusies over the ivory skin. Without restraint or thought for her frail body Shaodow roughly took her to the ground again and kissed roughly up and down her body, biting and clawing. Fueled by each moan and gasp that tore from her form, Shadow became rougher, letting out a final growl he lost all of his sanity. Grabbing her hips he forced her body up roughly and forced his rock hard form into her. He felt her hymen break but didn't care, all that mattered to him, all that ran threw Shadow's head was MINE! Pounding into her Shadow growled deeper and thicker in his throat, feeling her clawing at him, and in return sinking his claws into her back. Rougher and faster he drove into her body, until his own eyes began to roll back in his head, and he heard Alena begin to moan louder. As she clamped tight around him Shadow's fangs grew and he bit into her shoulder, while his seed poured into her body. Still continuing to pump, he was fueled by the taste of her blood in his mouth until they both shuddered in realease for a final time...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum