Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 7 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 pm

"Thanks for that." Camden mumbled as she took of the charm. He followed her to the owlery but couldn't enjoy anything. Why did she pretend to do that? Is she pretending to like me too? Camden became upset but didn't want to say anything mean, but he had to know. "Katell can I ask you a question?" Camden asked his voice as even as he could make it. "Sure." Katell answered quietly. "In the hall, Devin said that you pretended not to know the counter charm, I understand why now. But I was wondering..." Could he ask her, would she be mad? He didn't know but he knew if he didn't ask her now he never would. "I was wondering if you're pretending to like me too?" There he said it and without looking at her or sounding mad. Now all he had to wait for was her answer...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 7 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:28 am

Greyback’s names stung like tiny little bee-stings. She had to bite her tongue not to snap back at him, telling him exactly what she thought of him. Not that he would care, she knew.
But before she could think too much on it, Miabella ignored him and continued, "The girl showed true courage and resolve today, I would be happy to except her into our family." And Alena smiled widely at her and wanted to hug her badly. She mouthed the words, “Thank You” to her. Then Alena felt the pressure fall off of her shoulders like letting go of heavy weights.
Now we can finally be together! Her mind yelled eagerly as she absentmindedly held her stomach.
But Shadow cut into her happy thoughts. "I won't be returning to the school until tonight, I need to bury my brother…” Not looking at her Shadow said softly "Alena, will you stay with me?" And before Alena could answer or even nod, it was Herman who spoke. "That wouldn't be the best for her, she needs to get the proper potions in her now so it won't be harder on her later...besides she needs rest after...yesterday..."
Alena tried shrugging Herman’s arm off of her shoulder, but he just held it firmer and pulled her closer. The constant references to ‘the night before’ were driving her mad with embarrassment. “It’s not like I had to move mountains by hand! I’m not that tired!” She mumbled crankily, obviously upset that everyone knew about her first time like this. It felt like a game made to taunt her to her very core.
Also, the very thought of being without Shadow suddenly repulsed her.
But when her eyes connected with his, the feeling behind them was telling her to behave and go. So she did.
"Meet me in our paradise then Alena, tonight..." She heard him whisper. Her knees weakened momentarily and she stumbled. “I promise.” She whispered back as she allowed herself to be led back towards Hogwarts, Cain holding one arm and Herman another.
“Thank you both. Your presence today helped a great deal.” She said as they neared the school, stopping to hug them both tightly. Professor Cain patted the top of her head.
The sun was getting ready to set and she was shocked that the whole day had passed out in those woods. She yawned. Maybe you are a little tired…
She slipped off the cat charm bracelet off of her wrist and held it towards Herman delicately. “I suppose I won’t be needing this anymore…”
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:30 am

Herman smiled and shoved the charm back at her. "I only told you one of its uses, I think you should keep it and make sure you wear it, just in case..." He smiled and ruffled her hair before placing his hands on his hips, a look of concern crossed her face. "I'd also like you to...forgive me for earlier. I was rash and of course the comments I made were not meant to sting just be factual..." Herman smiled and laughed putting his hand behind his head and facing the sunset. "Now Cain what things should we tell her about being pregnant in the wizard world? There so much to tell!" He laughed heartily taking Alena's hand and motioning for Cain to go into the school with them.

Katell froze and turned to face him. "I'm not pretending that...its just..." Tears filled her eyes and she sat on the bench located in the owlry and let the tears fall down her face. "I honestly do like you, you're great, I'm terrible!" Hands over her face Katell wept. "I've been in love with Devin since I was little, because Helga was in love with Salazar...and now the boys tell us we shouldn't love them anymore...it hurts so bad..." Katell looked up at him tears staining her face. "I never meant to hurt you, I was just trying so hard not to love him, and then you came and you're so great!" Crying still Katell stood and pushed past him "Excuse me..."

Shadow watched them go, so now it was only he and Miabella left in the clearing with Twilight's body. "I'll leave you to it child, I must go back to the Compound and tell them of Greyback's betrayl." The woman transformed into a russet brown wolf and sprinted into the trees. Shadow looked at the form of his twin and began. First he removed all of his and Twilight's clothes. Picking up the limp and cold form of his brother Shadow walked threw the trees. They arrived at a small stream in the woods, Shadow took them into the water and began to wash both of them. Twilight's body was healed now, just simply covered in blood. Shadow washed them and saw all of his tattoos wash into the river, along with Twilights. Shadow began to howl at the moon and all around him the world was bathed in the etheral light of the moon. "Spirits I have taken this wolfs spirit, his rank, his mate...bestoy upon me his gifts now...and let him travel unto the other side." At once Twilight's body burst into light and surrounded Shadow. Closing his eyes and inhaling Shadow let the spirit of his brother penetrate him and then leave. When he opened his eyes Shadow had a large tattoo covering his chest, around his back and down his legs. On his face he felt the spiraling tattoo of his brother and knew that it was complete. Glancing up the moon was high in the sky but he did not yet go back to the school instead transformed into his wolf which now was black and white, and ran into the forest

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 7 Animeboy102 ((Its sorta like this all over))
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:56 am

Alena smiled and slipped the bracelet back onto her wrist. "It's alright. I probably deserved to be yelled at anyways. What I did was pretty foolish.." She admitted with a giggle.
"Now Cain what things should we tell her about being pregnant in the wizard world? There so much to tell!" He laughed as he grabbed her hand. She wondered if she would ever be comfortable with the term 'pregnant' again. She didn't mind being pregnant, in fact she loved it. She simply could never utter the words, "My name is Alena, I'm fifteen years of age, I go to Hogwarts, I'm in love with a werewolf and I'm pregnant with his pups".
She sighed resignedly and allowed herself to be led once more into the school.

He has got to be joking.
Cain held back a laugh at the look on Alena's face. He was sure Herman didn't mean to do it, but when he pulled out the books, "Food For Your Fetus: A Helpful Source Of Healthy Tips For Expecting Mothers In The Wizard World" and "Your Womb: An Inside Look At What Happens When You Have Wizard Babies" and least but not least, "Pupped: A Documentary On The Birth Of Wolf Pups" even Cain wanted to crawl under a rock. As it was, he couldn't bring himself to look her in the eye for fear he would burst out into wild laughter.

He has got to be joking. Alena thought haltingly.
Herman had laid the books in her lap and was busily searching for more on the awkward subject.
He seemed to be enjoying himself way too much.
She looked out the window in disdain, hoping to catch a glimpse of Shadow, it was too dark.
She thought she saw a flash of black and white, but decided it was a trick of the eye and looked to Cain for help.
"Please tell me he's not going to make me read all of these?" She whispered frantically.
Cain thought for a moment and then shrugged. "I would consider that the lucky option." He said finally. She turned her head at a slight angle and he chuckled quietly.
"He just might read them to you." He added.
Her face flushed as she imagined Herman holding a picture book up for her to see. 'See the little turtle? That means it's a boy!' He would say. Or quite possibly, 'See it's little furry head poking out of the girl's part?'. And luckily she stopped there.
She looked back out the window, out of habit. What was that? She saw the black and white flash again, but this time she was convinced it was real.
Stealing a glance back at Herman, who was on his knees in his closet talking mostly to himself, and Cain was looking through a trunk, she was happy to see they were both occupied.
Maybe if I'm quiet enough... She thought hopefully. Herman is a kind of tracker though... Well, you have to at least try... She stood slowly, not taking her eyes off of the professors.
She inched towards the door silently and put her hand on the doorknob. They won't let you leave the school if you tell them. Go now! GO! Her mind screamed...

Last edited by ALLIEtheANBUmod on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:07 pm

Camden froze when Katell started to speak. She was in love with Devin this whole time, but she said that she liked him too. Why did he matter at all, why would she even care to look at him? Then Camden saw the resemblance through Katell's eyes...he looked like Devin. Anger filled up in Camden but it quickly went away as soon as he saw Katell crying. She looked at him, tears running rapidly down her face and Camden knew he shouldn't have asked her that. "Excuse me..." Katell said as she pushed past him and Camden was still frozen in place. He heard hear quickly going down the stairs and ran after her. He didn't want her to hate him, he wanted to help her and be her friend, for now at least, but he couldn't lose her not this fast. "Katell! Katell wait! Please let me talk to you!" Camden yelled as he flew down the stairs after her. At the bottom of the stairs he saw Katell standing there, head in her hands. "Katell," Camden began softly, "Katell, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to upset you. Will you forgive me?"
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:46 pm

"Alena if you leave I will read the books to you!" Herman's voice rang out happily, he stood by his desk which now had Birth: Why would you want to do it?: Now with pictures, and Sex with a Werewolf: Why am I still alive? Herman smiled and brought the stack of books over to Alena. "I spelled them so that all you have to do is simply touch the page and you'll know what it said, after all you'll have more important things to do than read." Herman skipped away, grinning, enjoying Alena's embarassment far to much for his own good. Herman reached his desk and looked at Cain who was still digging. "Keep looking Cain, she'll need that robe in a few days I can guess..." Mummbling Herman began to dig threw his desk. "Eureka! I found it!" He sand out, pulling out a small wand that had sparkles on it. "Alena go lay on that table, with this wand we can see what sex your baby or babies are!" Herman laughed again at her stricken face "Don't worry you only have to deal with me for six more months of your pregnancy."

"You hate me! You have to!" Katell eyes still filled with tears but she hugged Camden all the same. "I'm so sorry, I'm stupid and horrible and ugly!" Hugging him harder Katell didn't want to let go and yet all those words kept coming out of her mouth. "I'm so horrible, I should be thrown into the lake and eaten by grindlows!" She was verging on hysterics now and was clutching at him like he was the last thing in the universe..

Shadow transformed back into his human form and noted that like his wolf form, he was now taller and more muscular just a bigger package all around. His eyes now a lavender color narrowed as he walked back to the school. He could feel the power coursing through his veins, and all he wanted now was his mate. Even as he walked he growled, more wild than he was before, and still saddened by the loss of Twilight...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:00 pm

Alena sighed and moved away from the door to snatch the wand from Herman's hands.
She slowly made her way towards the table, grumbling the whole way and threw herself down onto it.
She held the wand over her stomach and sighed. It's a good thing I love you already, babies. She thought as she watched the wand hopefully.
It flickered different colors for a moment and then died.
She looked at Herman to see what he made of it...

"Aha!" Cain shouted happily, emerging from the giant trunk with black robes hanging over his arms. Along with the robes, he had a rubber duck sitting on his head, a broken pocket watch and a long piece of enchanted string hanging from the robes, a ladies sexy underwear (Which he blushed at) and a real life chicken! As he climbed from the trunk, he grimaced at Herman. "I know Enlargement Enchantments come in handy when you travel a lot, but Christ, Herman!" He grumbled as he chucked the underwear at Herman.
He walked over to the table where Alena lay and he asked her to sit up so he could hold the robes to her.
"They should fit perfectly." He chirped happily as he used his wand and a spell or two to get the Hogwarts patch off of her old robes and onto these new ones.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Herman smiled and snatched the wand back before tapping her stomach. Instanty her stomach became fuzzy like the static on a television before the picture became clear. "And here we are..." On the screen which was formally Alena's stomach two tiny forms were curled up sleeping. "And here we can see...ahh two boys congratulations." Herman caught the underwear with a smile touched the picture, on of the figures stirred and pressed its very tiny hand against the screen, you could just barely see the tiny claws on its fingers. "Now the robes that I had Cain get for you from my, very organized trunk, are called Pregnancy robes, these are spelled so that they will conceal your pregnancy, you put them on and that belly will disappear!" Herman chuckled at the robes "I also make them in dress robes, as well as nightgowns but we can use your own for that...."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Cain smiled at the image. The wonder of magic never got old to him.
He turned away before he got emotional himself and began to charm the pregnancy books so they looked like regular text books and then shoved them into a bag.

Alena couldn't tear her eyes away from her stomach, even after the image was gone.
Gingerly, she put a shaking hang onto her stomach, and she could almost feel the tiny hand on the other side of the wall of skin.
She gasped and and wiped the tears from her eyes before they could spill over.
She grabbed the robes from Cain's hands and smiled at the two of them.
"Thank you, but," She smiled. "Could you show them to me again when Shadow gets back?" She asked hopefully.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:57 pm

"No, no I don't hate you...I could never hate you." Camden said soothingly as he stroked Katell's hair and held her close to him. He truely didn't hate her, he had had no idea what she has to go through all the time. Camden gently pulled her face up so she could look at him. He looked into her beatuiful gray eyes and smiled. He slowly moved his thumbs to wipe the tears that kept falling from her eyes. "Please stop crying Katell, I'm not mad at you. Think about what would happen to this school if you did throw yourself into the lake. I don't think we could go on without you." Camden smiled and softly kissed her forehead. He was falling way too fast for what was normal, but he didn't care. "Lets go to lunch. I don't know about you but I'm starved." He laughed as he wiped the last of her tears from her eyes and moved his hand to take hers...

Raine entered the Great Hall and saw Draco waiting for her at the table. She took two or three calming breaths and walked over. "Hi honey." She said softly and kissed him on the cheek before sitting down herself. She took a turkey sandwich and some carrots and put them on her tray. She noticed that Draco didn't take his eyes off of her. "What?" Raine asked as she poured herself some apple juice.
Draco simply looked at Raine, waiting for an explaination. "What?" she asked and Draco became furious. "What? What do you mean 'what?' I should be the one asking questions not you. Why weren't you in Divination?" Draco asked as calmly as he could, he saw Raine gulp. "Yes I know you weren't there but why? I heard that you were seen talking to Devin, is that true?" Draco finished. While he waited he took a bite from his own sandwich.
Raine's vision became blurry and she felt a little dizy but she had to tell Draco the truth she had to. "Um...I was talking to Devin and that's why I didn't go to Divination." She saw that Draco's cheeks became flushed. "No, no, it's not like that. It was just we were talking and I got upset and couldn't go to class that's all." Raine felt better now but by the look on Draco's face told a different feeling for him.
"What were you two talking about? Hmmm? Were you talking about meeting him after school or what? And what did you tell him last night?" Draco yelled. He didn't care if everyone at the table was looking at him, but what he did notice was that a certain someone wasn't there at all. "Is he waiting for you now?!"
"Draco stop yelling and calm down let me tell you." Raine said softly while she stroked her fingers across his cheek. "Last night I told Devin that I would be honered to be one of his Snakes." Draco's cheek became hot under her fingers. "But today, before Divination, I ran into a wall and he helped me up. Then I saw his girlfriend Eirwen and he introduced us, but he introduced me as a Snake. So when she left I yelled at him because I didn't want you to know yet. The he told me that I wasn't a Snake anymore. When he left I ran to a closet and cried." Raine took a breath and saw that Draco was less tense than before. "So that's it. I'm not going out with him, I don't even like him, and I don't even care where he is now." She calmly told Draco but the truth was she did care for Devin but it was a different kind than she felt for Draco. Raine smiled and kissed Draco softly on the lips. "Now I don't want anymore jealous Draco coming out before he knows all the facts." Raine said with a giggle and took a bite of her sandwich. Draco, she noticed, nodded his head and went back to eating. Raine decided the next time she saw Devin she would talk to him about what happened...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:25 pm

"Oh of course I will, you'll need to come and get weekly cheekups with me..." Smiling Herman looked at Cain and whispered to Alena. "He's such a big softy." Herman snickered giving Cain the maniachal look. Herman pulled a potion off the shelf and gave it to Alena. "Here, seeing as you no longer need to take the other potion this will help replace the blood you'll be loosing now to the children and the blood you've lost and will loose to Shadow...and let me see..." Herman pulled out another potion this one was a sickly green color compared to the rosy purple of the other "This one you need to take every day before class, it will make the puppies go to sleep...it tastes horrible though which is why I suggest only taking it for class..." Herman smiled closing his eyes and nonchalantly winking at Cain.

Shadow walked into Herman's office, still completely nude except for his tattoos. "Alena..." He growled softly, calling her to him, wanting to take her right then on the floor. Walking up to her he kissed her feirecly "Mine..." He growled low in his chest and put his hand on her stomach, when he flexed his hands the Alena's stomach glowed blue again. Herman took out his fan and fanned himself. "Cain will you find Master Redpaw some clothes please, though he is quite fine to look at."

Katell smiled and stopped crying. "Okay let's go..." She took his arm and followed him to the great hall. They sat and Katell smiled. "Thank you for earlier, it's hard a lot of the time...thanks for understanding..." She squeezed his hand before blushing and taking a drink of her pumpkin juice.

Devin sat across from Raine and Eirwen sat across from Draco. It was weird to see the gold and red colors at the silver and green table, more odd was that the girl wearing the colors looked as if she could be Draco's sister. "Draco I believe you know Miss Eirwen Weasley, a cousin of yours." Devin said cooly taking a sip of his juice. Eirwen smiled and brushed her blonde hair out of her face. "Hi Draco! It's been a long time you probably don't remember me..." Eirwen gave a warm smile but when the other Slytherin's looked at her she fell silent and went back to eating her pasta. "Raine do forgive me for the misunderstanding this morning, may I assume you still wish to be a snake?" Eirwen looked back and forth between them before looking again to Draco who was looking upset. "So...Draco, how's Slytherin been treating you..." This too was obviously the wrong thing to say as the other boys (Crabbe and Goyle) and the girl (Pansy) next to Draco sneered at her...Eirwen simply dropped her eyes again...Damn she couldn't do anything right..
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Alena pocketed the two vials of potion and grinned. "What would I do without you?" She asked them both. But they didn't answer. Their gaze was directed somewhere behind her, and she turned to see Shadow coming towards her with a hungry look in his eyes.
She almost didn't recognize him. His eyes, tattoos and muscles were all changed. And where once stood a boy, stood a man.
His lips crushed hers and she felt the familiar warmth spreading throughout her again, and she could sense his need.
She felt very plain next to him suddenly as he placed his hand to her stomach and growled. As she watched the blueish glow spread and move around her stomach, and couldn't help herslef and she said, "Mine too." She flashed a small nervous smile as she corrected him.

Cain stood in awe at the sudden change in Shadow. If he hadn't seen it for himself he wouldn't have believed it.
He twitched his wand and a few moments later a stack of neatly folded clothes were in his hands. He held them out to Shadow. "I hope these fit." He said.
He threw a wide eyed look at Herman and stepped back away from the wolf and his mate, unsure of what to do next.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:35 pm

"Alena...mine..." He growled correcting her correction..."Pups...ours..." He spoke it softly. When Cain came with the clothes Shadow nodded and giving Alena one last heated kiss left the room to change. Herman smiled, "Well then it seems Shadow has become the Alpha of his clan, he'll be like this for a few days, the shock of the transformation does that, as well as the death that lingers on him..." Herman patted Alena's head like you would a small child. "Now I talked to the Headmaster and it was agreed that, because you are married according to wolf law which is binding for wizards as well, you will recieve your own set of rooms, located between mine and Cain's. The entrance will be the suit of armor with a wolf crest the password is Redpaw." Herman flitted about the room getting raised eyebrows until he came up holding what appeared to be a baby monitor. "This will be for you, you can call either myself or Cain with it, at night in case you need more potion....and umm hmm...Oh yes your rooms consist of a nursery, master bed and bath as well as a kitchen and library smaller than the teachers dorms though but quite comfortable." From the look on her face Herman stopped "What? Are they too small I can go back and get them resized?"

Shadow put on the fresh clothes and began to feel more like himself. He could hear them, even from the back of the room and he nearly teared up. They were being so good to him, and Shadow was glad that Herman knew so much about wolves, it would save Alena from quite a bit of the pain, espically since she still needed to recieve the other four mating marks...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Alena watched Shadow leave the room with a worried expression.
Whatever happened to him out there after they went inside must have hurt him deeply.
When Herman patted her head, she smiled faintly, but at the term 'married', her head snapped up.
Herman was rambling on happily, ticking down the list of features their new home would have. He trailed off and his face grew worried.
"Married?" She whispered frantically. She sat down quickly into the nearest chair and went pale. "Married.." She repeated slowly, the word sounding foreign in her mouth. "Married." At the third and final time, she began to get used to the idea.

Cain nodded and patted her arm comfortingly. "Yes, married, my dear. Come now, let's not make a big deal out of this." He watched as a smile forced it's way to her lips. "Sure, you two are the most out of the ordinary case this school has witnessed. Never before has such an home been made for such a young married couple." He continued, trying to comfort her. He stopped abruptly when her lips started to quiver.

Bursting into tears, Alena hugged Cain tightly. Through her sobs, she tried choking out what she felt, but she couldn't get her mouth to cooperate. He handed her a hankie, and they sat like that for some minutes until, slowly her sobs subsided enough for her to speak.
"You misunderstand me." She chuckled through her tears. "This is good news to me. It really is!" She continued as the hiccups started. "I don't act- hic - actually know why I'm- hic - crying!" She managed to choke out. Each hiccup brought her closer to giggles. And when she saw the confused look on Cain's and Herman's face, the giggles won her over and she was dissolved in them before her tears could even dry.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:08 pm

"Your welcome." Camden answered and blushed too. He was still holding her hand under the table but he didn't care, he could eat with his left hand. People looked at him and he saw the surprise in their eyes. This made him chuckle a little but he concentrated on eating. "So Katell, is it hard? I mean is it hard having the feelings of Helga mixing in with your own feelings?" Camden asked, truely interested in her answer...

Raine flushed red when she saw Devin coming to the table with Eirwen. She looked over at Draco and saw that he had the same reaction. Raine didn't feel jealous just sick, she hated blondes, well blonde girls anyway. They were always stuck up and rude to her, not saying that Eirwen was but still, she couldn't stand blondes. Brushing off her emotions she polietly said hi to both Devin and Eirwen before she went back to her lunch. Surprised by the fact that Eirwen was Draco's cousin, Raine lifted her head and found that Devin was staring directly towards her. "Raine do forgive me for the misunderstanding this morning, may I assume you still wish to be a snake?" Devin said cooly, his velvet voice as sweet as it was earlier. "It's no big deal really Devin, I over re-acted. I would love to be a Snake if that's ok with you." Raine said sweetly. Devin smiled and nodded and continued to eat, glancing to look at Eirwen and Raine while he did so. Raine was more relaxed and finished her sandwich. She stole Draco's hand from under the table and gave it a small squeeze before she took a sip of her juice. Hopefully Draco isn't too upset that I said yes Raine thought as she helped herself to same chocolate pudding.

Draco looked away from Raine to see Devin holding hands with...wait was that Eirwen? He couldn't believe it, it was Eirwen Weasley one of his cousins that he hardly talked to but why was she here? More importantly why was she holding hands with that piece of work? Draco flushed a deep shade of red and looked down at his plate. He didn't want Raine to see him getting upset over that, ecspecially after what had happened just moments ago. Eirwen said something to him but he paid no attention, giving her the cold shoulder but he smiled just incase. He heard the others at the table snicker when she talked and he couldn't help but get upset at that. He didn't let it show though and was surprised when she talked to him again, "So...Draco, how's Slytherin been treating you..." Draco looked up to see Eirwen not even looking at him. He turned to Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy, "Will you three keep your mouths shut when a guest is at our table. I don't care if she's a Gryffindor, she could be pink for all I care, just shut your mouths and everything will be fine." Draco spat at them. "Slytherin's been fine for the last years. So how's your mum?" Draco asked looking at Eirwen for the first time. He noticed that she had almost his hair color and had almost the same shape of face. No wonder his mom always said that she could be his older sister, she looked exactly like him. He smiled a brilliant smile and looked at Raine who was smiling with him. Maybe this could be his chance to talk to a family member about something else besides for you-know-who...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Shadow reappeared dress in the slightly snug clothes. He took the room in only a few quick strides and was by her side. "Alena..." He whispered and touched her face, brushing away the tears that stayed there even as she was giggling still.

"I told them, she'll want a dining hall and a living room and the god damn Olympic sized pool!!!! Did they listen? No sir, of course not who listens to Herman!" Herman still ranted away misconfusing Alena's tears. Shadow began to laugh it was a deep rumble in her throat. "Though a pool would be welcome, Alena won't have any reason to use it she won't be walking until after the pups are born..." Herman raised his hands to say something but Shadow's violet eyes flashed crimson red and he quieted. "Would you like to see them?" Herman asked once all traces of the red were gone from the wolf's eyes. Shadow nodded, "Yes thankyou..."

Herman performed the spell again and the babies had rearranged themselves so now they were spooning, you could see one yawn and the other had its hand against Alena's belly. "Our pups Alena...they are ours..." He whispered, kissing her lightly before kissing her belly. "Hello little ones, I'm your poppa yep here I am..." At the sound of his voice both babies pressed their hands against the 'screen'.

"Well yes it is hard, I see her life and mine as paralell sames. We are the same and yet different, and the courses of our lives will always run that way, I may take a different path than her but in the end it will be the same..." Katell didn't blush as the others looked at her, slightly confused and some angry but all of them surprised. Katell smiled and took anyother bite of sandwhich...

"Mum's great, though she misses your dad a lot..." Unknown most of the wizarding world Lucious Malfoy had a younger sister, who was disowned when she fell in love with a Weasley, the rest as they say is history. "I'm glad you've enjoyed it here, it would have been fantastic if you could have joined me at Durmstrung but I guess it all worked out for the best in the end hmm?" Eirwen smiled and picked at her food, glad that she and Draco were connecting. The others at the table began to really see how similar they were and it made Eirwen smile, if things were different she and Draco would have had the brother sister relationship that could still form now.

Devin took Eirwen's hand and squeezed it, glad she was there with him, even more glad that she and Draco were getting along even if he was an asshole. "So Raine, how was your first day of classes?" Eirwen spoke which surprised Devin. He knew she was outgoing but voluntarily being nice to someone who so obviously disliked her took guts.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:11 pm

Alena had been glaring full force at the back of Shadow's head when he made the comment about her not walking until after the pups were born, but the moment Herman turned her stomach into that screen again her focus turned to the babies. That was probably a good thing. She didn't want to upset him. He seemed to strangely terrifying to her when he was like this, but she found herself attracted to him more than ever...
Listening to Shadow murmur to the puppies brought the tears back again, "They love you, Shadow..." She whispered, staring in at at their tiny paws against the screen. Quickly, she grabbed Shadow's big hand and placed it under her shirt, against her bare stomach, and she watched his eyes widen in amazement when he felt the pups moving as they stretched slightly.
She leaned forward and pressed her forehead to his before kissing his nose. "Ours." She confirmed. Then she leaned back, never taking her eyes off of the pups, she yawned and stretched slightly.
"Herman says they're both boys." She continued, shifting her gaze back to Shadow.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:25 pm

Shadow closed his eyes and grew his hand away from her. "Twin boys..." He said softly before looking back at Alena. He tried to hide the guilt in his eyes but knew that a hint of it would still be there and would remain for a while. "May I take her? Back to our room?" He said polietly and Herman nodded. "Yes, I think it would be best to complete the mating as soon as possible...for the benefits of course..." Shadow nodded. Though his face didn't smile his eyes shone as he picked up Alena as easily as she would a rag doll and carried her down to their room. "Redpaw..." He said at the suit of armor. When the wall slid open Shadow brought them into their room and was pleased by what he saw. Candles lit the room soflty giving it a homey glow, while fire places in this main kitchen room and in the bac rooms roared to life, bringing heat and light. He could see that the furniture was plush and covered in deep red colors accented with black and silver. Carrying Alena to their room he was pleased to see a large canopy bed drapped in silk and covered with the same soft red fabric as the living room. The difference in this room was that on the wall opposite the bed a forest scene was dipicted in tiles, but what made him smile was that you could see the figures of wolves running threw the trees to the river.

Laying Alena in the bed, Shadow went to the large black closet (which like the other black accents had silver spiraling designs painted on them) and picked out a white night gown for her. He laid it on the bed and looked at her love in his eyes. "Will you be happy here?" He asked, kissing her lightly, before once again picking her up. He traveled into the next room which was the bathroom. Nearly as large as a dormitory it held a large natural hotspring that had had a tub built around it, black stones covered the floor leading up to the tub which was made of deep brown stone with stairs leading up to it. On one of the walls, a waterfall flowed down into the spring. Candles were placed around the room showing the streaks of silver that ran threw the rocks. On one wall was a huge black vanity and mirror. The ceiling here, depicted a gathering of sleeping wolves, painted in soft colors. Huddled in the back were a men's and women's toliet as well as a good old fashioned shower. "Let me bathe you..." Shadow purred into Alena's ear, and began to strip away her clothes. When they were both naked, he carried her up the stairs and into the hot springs...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:58 pm

"I could spend the rest of my days under a bridge, as long as it was with you." She murmured as she allowed herself to be carried into the large bathroom. It was exquisite. And they seemed to be heading for the hot springs.
Feeling herself melt at a rapid pace, she raised her arms so he could pull her shirt off as he purred into her ear.
The water was was hot and inviting, and Alena could have fallen asleep right there. Except of course she couldn't. She felt Shadow's eyes watching her, taking in her body with a need even deeper than her own.
Although she tried, she couldn't float away from him easily to examine the whole hot spring. His arms were wrapped around her gentle, but firmly.
She nuzzled his neck sweetly and whispered into his ear, "You know, we're married now..." Trailing off at that, she raised her hand and traced his bottom lip with her thumb, marveling at his beauty.
"I always wanted to know what it would be like to be married." She purred before taking the lip into hers and nipping it softly. Rubbing her cheek slowly against his, she took his arms and wrapped them tighter around her waist.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm

Pulling her against him tightly Shadow purred in her ear nuzzling against her neck. "You will know what it's like to be married Alena, every night until the end of time..." With delicate movements he captured her lips in his and began moving his hands down her body. When he reached her hips he lifted her leg slightly so that it was wrapped around his hips and deftly inserted two fingers into her. Still kissing her, he tugged lightly on her bottom lip, tracing it lightly with his tongue, begging to be allowed access, when she finally opened her mouth to him Shadow dipped his tongue into her. Laying her back against a smooth rock Shadow kissed her deeper, caressing her tongue with his, while his two fingers gently entered in and out of her and his thumb caressed her clit. "Alena...say you'll be mine forever...and scream for me..." He whispered into her ear before flicking the lobe with his tongue and nibbling on it softly. He began to pump his fingers deeper into her, grabbing her breast with his free hand he massaged bringing her nipple to a point before lowering his head and taking it into his mouth. Sucking deftly on it, he continued to pump into her and massage her breast....Breaking back for air he growled..."Scream for me..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:30 pm

Needing no encouragement, Alena yelped in surprise when his mouth greeted her nipple eagerly.
Eager to please, she let loose in a yell that echoed off of the walls and came back to greet her gasps and moaning. Continuing to moan with each pump she unwrapped her arms from his neck and ran her fingers through his hair, tugging slightly at the ends.
She kissed him, moaning into his mouth, nipping his lips and sighing.
"I'm yours..." She gasped into his ear.
Suddenly, she convulsed around his fingers, and threw her head back and screamed...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:34 pm

"Wow that sounds...confussing..." Camden confessed. If it were him he would've gone crazy years ago. Always seeing someone else's life then it some how conecting it his life was just plain weird. He felt honored that he knew Katell and was happy that she could talk to him freely without her feeling awkward. "Katell..." Camden said softly. "I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything and I won't judge you. I want to get to know you, the real you. Not Helga Hufflepuff but Katell Sparrow. I also want you to know the real Camden McKinley." Camden said and squeezed her hand. He didn't take his eyes off of hers throughout his whole 'speech'. Camden felt at ease with Katell even with everyone watching them...

Draco nodded, his smile seeming to never want to leave his face. It was strange to him that he could feel this way toward someone he barely knew, at least when it came to Raine he had known her since first year. This was a different feeling but a good feeling at that. He remembered when he was younger that Eirwen was always very nice to him, nicer than any other cousin, and they were very close when he saw her. He knew that he had once wanted to go to Durmstrung to get away from where his father had been and live his own life, but he was happy he was here or he never would have met Raine. "So how is Hogwarts so far? I mean I know some people have thought of you differently since you came here so late." Draco said making sure Crabbe, Goyle and Pansy could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Classes have been well. I'm really getting into Defense Against the Dark Arts this year, maybe its just the new Professor but it's a lot more interesting." Raine replied. Even though she didn't like Eirwen she had to be polite and honest especially since she was Draco's cousin and Devin's girlfriend. Maybe someday she could be friends with Eirwen but that wouldn't happen today. "I missed my last class though..." She added looking at Devin as he seemed to note the change in her voice. She glared at him slightly and continued. "I wasn't feeling well. I had to go to Madam Pomphrey to get something for my head. I ran into a wall before class started." She was actually telling the truth. After Devin walked off and before she found the closet she went to Madam Pomphrey to help soothe her head. Raine had told Madam Pomphrey that she would go back to her dorm to lay down when she really went to the closet. "That's where I first met you, do you remember? Devin had helped me up and introduced me to you. Sorry about being so rude to you before, my head was killing me." Raine was looking at Eirwen and Draco but occasionally turned her eyes to glare at Devin. Raine shrugged her shoulders, giggled a bit, and continued to eat her pudding.

During lunch Logan ate a little but was really concentrating on the book in her hands. It was about Arithmacy, she had a paper to write that was due at the end of the week, but she wanted to get a head start. "Logan...hey Logan." Logan looked up from the book to she her friend Livia staring at her. "What is it Livia? I'm trying to study." Logan said calmly even though she knew she didn't need to add that part. "I...I think Egan keeps looking at you...no he's definatly looking right now." Logan followed her stare and saw that he was, indeed, staring at Logan. Once he saw he look at him, though, he turned his attention back to his food. "Hmm" Logan said softly. "Why do you think he's looking at you? He looks like a love sick puppy at some stares." "I don't know Livia but I'm sure he has a good reason to. Just stop looking and eat your food. He might think you like him or something." Logan replied calmly but fought to keep the blush from her cheeks. She had to forget about it until tonight. She didn't like it how she lied to Livia like that but she wasn't sure if Egan wanted her to tell anyone. No matter, Logan went back to her book but occasionally she looked up to see Egan...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:03 pm

"But I am Helga, that's the point..." Katell said laughing, then she turned serious. "I'd like to get to know you as well, but don't get your hopes up about anything I might say or do...I can't afford to fall in love..." She said softly winking at him "But I can be a really good friend." Nodding as if that ended the point Katell began to laugh with the rest at the table, at ease with them as though nothing had happened.

"Hogwarts has been, an experience. I mean there are so many girls here!" Eirwen said sounding surprised. "I mean at Drumstrung we had maybe five girls to a year now I know why, they all come here. The boys are outnumbered like five to one you know?" Devin smiled at her and she smiled back getting that gooey feeling in her tummy like she had the first time she saw him. "And yeah people always say, 'You think you're so smart for skipping a year' and I just have to reply 'I can't help it that up North we actually study..." Eirwen let out an easy laugh. "Of course I remember, I told Devin after we left that I thought you must be having your period because you were so grumpy and..." Devin covered Eirwen's mouth with his hand and she grinned. "To much information Miss Weasley, remember you aren't one of the boys here you are..." Eirwen sighed "A respectable young girl..." Putting her face in hands and resting her elbow on the table Eirwen looked at Raine "You know for someone who used to be blonde you sure have a sour streak. You remind me of Lucious the first time I saw him, guy looked like he'd eaten lemons for breakfast the last eight years of his life..." Devin smiled and dragged Eirwen away from the table mummbling 'Too much infor Eirwen...' While Eirwen hollared "Later Draco! We'll hang out sometime and catch up...Nice meeting you again Raine..."

Hearing her scream Shadow let out a loud growl and replaced his fingers with his rock hard self. As she began to orgasm around him Shadow thrusted hard and fast into her, barely giving her time to rest between strokes. Grabbing her buttocks he began to move her hips back and forth in time with his thrusting, all the while his mouth was against her left ear whispering dirty things into it. When he felt his own release coming Shadow easily extended his fangs and bit into her shoulder with a final thrust. The blood pooling into his mouth was like ambrosia, the sweetest nectar of the gods. Pulling away he lapped it up and the marks moved together and turned black making a half moon in the spot...The second mating mark was in place..."I love you..." He whispered pulling out of her and grabbing a bar of soap. "Will you permit me to wash you?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:24 pm

Alena sighed remorsefully as he slipped out of her, leaving her with a feeling like she was suddenly missing something important. This time, only a slight ache hung around her shoulder, and the bruises on her body still appeared, but less noticeable. "I love you more." She whispered, nuzzling his Adams apple with her lips. She nodded towards the soap in his hands and smiled contentedly.
"I would we could stay here, like this, forever." She murmured, not moving from the rock as she gazed around the giant room. When he slipped back into the water, she slipped in right after and went straight towards his waiting arms, pushing the soap from his hands.
Something about tonight made her feel different. More bold. Perhaps it was all of the excitement throughout the day finally getting to her, but she felt stronger, mentally and physically.
This time, when she kissed him, it didn't feel like he was the one doing all the work. She didn't feel like his personal plaything. This time her lips demanded his solid attention, and they had to both break away to pant for breath. Then, with a grin she flew back towards him, attracted like a magnet to it's mate.
That's what they were, weren't they?
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:47 pm

Shadow was surprised and yet eager when he saw the changes begin in Alena. You never knew what what was going to happen when you began giving the mating marks, but he could see that his mate would be powerful someone to be reckoned with. Grinning he met her lips again, keeping up with her eagerness, her feirceness as she kissed him, when he was finally able to break free he smiled and laughed. "Alena, Alena love though I enjoy being with you, you need your sleep..." Shadow smiled at her pout and tugged at her bottom lip with his teeth, allowing her to pull him into another drugging kiss. Again when he broke free Shadow grabbed the soap and spun Alena around. "Let me show you how I can pleasure you in other ways..." He sat on a ledge conveintely placed in the large tub and sat her untop of him. Kissing across her shoulders Shadow followed his kisses with the soap that smelled like rain. Before the soap coasted across her back Shadow ran his hands their first, marking the path. When she was all lathered he slid into the water and laid on his back Alena ontop of him, and swimming this way he effectively cleaned her back. When they returned to the ledge he had goosebumps covering his skin from the simple contact with her, he was sure her shivers meant the same thing. Taking another bar of soap he lather her hair up with it, and then massaged in the shampoo/soap giving her scalp a nice massage..."Close your eyes..." He whispered into her ear, and flipping her around so that she strattled him kissed her, before taking them under the hot water....
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum