Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

4 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:10 pm

Shadow ran after her. "Alena! Wait Alena it isn't what it looks like!" She was already gone, Shadow chased after her. He used his sense of smell to follow her, until the stairs changed. "Damn...Alena!!" He screamed and it turned into a howl of frustration and despair..she was gone.

Twilight was in the school. He smelled her, his mate. Sniffing he wandered threw the halls before he saw the beautiful girl fall and land on the marble floor. Running to her he smelled tears on her. Picking her up he gently cradled her in his arms. "Poor thing...." He murmered running a hand threw her hair. This was her, she was radiating with heat...Ah. Twilights inner beast grinned, this girl was entering into her mating stage...and he was right her to make sure he was around when it happened. "Wake up darling...nothing to fear here..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:22 pm

A sharp pain was radiating from her leg, but with the warm hand on her cheek...
She looked up slowly, expecting to see Shadow's face, but to her surprise, it was someone else.
His bright red eyes seemed to penetrate her soul with their strong stare.
"I fell.." She murmured, still shocked from the sudden fall. His eyes... So familiar... So beautiful...
Her skin tingled when he brushed her cheek, and she shivered. Why are you afraid?
Something in her stomach was telling her to run, run while she could, but she couldn't move. She was mesmerized by him.
Slowly, she tried to save what pride was left, and she began to climb to her feet, doing her best to ignore the pain in her ankle.
"Who are you?" She asked softly, still unable to take her eyes off his.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:42 pm

He grinned, wolfish fangs showing. "My name is Twilight...and I've been looking for you." He steadied her as she began to fall, "Look at me...tell me you don't think we belong together....don't you feel an..." He licked his lips and whispered in her ear "Animalistic attraction for me?" Twilight traced a finger up her leg up to her quivering belly.

Shadow watched, hidden in the dim lights of the stairs. So this, his Alena, his brothers. Shadow let off a short snort, it figured the one girl he'd actually been attracted to at this school, that he felt a connection too; and she belonged to his brother. "Well I'm better off without her...espically if she was playing us both."

Devin walked into the Slytherin common room. "Draco Malfoy." He startled the two teens who were kissing. "Do you not recall that this type of affection is not allowed on school grounds." The Snakes were behind him, and Devin had to smirk and be mean. "Trying to get the little Raine in trouble?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:56 pm

"I... I don't even know you..." She tried fighting the bubbling feeling in her chest, but it couldn't be helped. Looking for me? With a last weak attempt, she pushed him, but he held on tightly, his arms wrapped around her waist.
Her head felt like a war was raging inside it, and she could almost hear the shouts.
Why are you fighting it? The foolish half taunted.
Run, he's not safe. Remember what Herman said!
Oh, forgot Herman. This feeling...
It's a trap! You can't trust a face like that!
Don't deny it... you CAN feel the attraction... With a sinking feeling in her stomach, she didn't hear the smarter side answer.
She was shaking now, shaking under his touch. And slowly, she was unable to take it any longer, and she gave in almost completely.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:05 pm

"Yes, young one...listen to your animal side..." He was purring deep in his chest, letting his hands roam over her clutching her tight butt his his hands he lifted her mouth to his with a growl and took her lips in his. It was fierce, the blood pounding in his head, calling that this girl would be his mate...For the time. As soon as he had a broad they would leave the mother and travel collecting others to force a clan war...but Twilight didn't think of that just now. Twilight thought of the heat, the response of her blood to his...he was about to give her the second mark when he smelled him. Twilight released his mate and sprinted into the trees.

"Ms. Lovett...I thought you would have better judgement..." Herman stood at the top of the stairs, naked, a fine sheen of sweat on his body, as he'd run to get there. At Alena's staring he grinned. "Right..." Quickly a pair matching stripped pajamas appeared on his body and he walked to her. "Your lucky I had a charm on you...to sense if you were in danger...." He looked at her startled face. "Didn't you know? You've just met your wolf sire...and he was about to give you the second mating mark...the second in a series of five that determine ownership of said mate...."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Alena's mouth dropped open in shock, and the blood left her face so quickly and suddenly, she fought to keep her balance.
The rush of emotions left her as suddenly as they came, and she felt so tired without them...
Hobbling over to the stairs, she sat down with a loud thump.
"Please, don't look at me like that. It was so terribly hard." She let her head fall into her hands in shame. "I knew who he was the whole time. I just couldn't say no. Give me a detention or something if you want, I wouldn't expect you to understand. I'm just a teenage girl." With an exasperated sigh, she pulled herself to her feet and limped towards the stairs. "I'm going to bed. He's gone for now."
When she reached the top of the stairs, she saw a fleeting figure in the dark shadows.
"How long have you been there, Shadow?" She asked in sad and tired voice, a voice she almost didn't recognize at first.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Herman smiled grimly. Oh he knew exactly what she was going threw...he'd gone threw the same thing only a million times worse...No he wouldn't give her a detention, just a spell to use to keep her mind clear...

Shadow looked at Alena, how she was worn and broken. He scented fear, and arousal from her, his nose twitched. "Long enought to see you and my twin brother kissing and acting like old lovers. How long have you been playing this Alena! I would have never...I wouldn't have..." Wouldn't have become attached, yes he would have it was all a lie...there was no way he couldn't feel these things for her. Shadow grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissed her softly on the mouth. "Why would you do this to me...and my twin...if I would have known you were his mate, I never would have fallen for you...Why did you do it Alena?" He was crying now, pouring his soul out...all for this pretty girl...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:58 pm

When his lips touched hers, she couldn't bring herself to move. Her body remained limp until he pulled back.
"You really expected me to have told my new werewolf friend that his brother, his own twin, had marked me? Marked me like cattle?" Tears started welling in her eyes and playing with her vision. "I couldn't do that. Not when I felt... what I felt about you."
She reached her hand up to his face and carefully wiped his tears with her sleeve. And if possible, she felt an even heavier weight fall over her when she realized the tears were for her. "I'm so sorry, Shadow.. I just couldn't." She whispered, gingerly kissing his cheek.
And that was it. She couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't make things worse.
So she turned and left him standing in the great big hallway. Alone.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:10 pm

Shadow watched her leave. "Shadow..." He turned around and saw Twilight. Shadow ran into his brothers arms. "Twilight..." They embraced, and Twilight kissed the top of Shadow's head. "Brother, I'm sorry that my mate didn't tell you...she didn't know..." Shadow looked into his brother's caring eyes, red and feral though they were. "You aren't mad at me?" Twilight let out one of his almost villanous laughs, "Never would I or could I be mad at you. You are my other half...besides you are just a pup when you grow older and find a mate you will realize that this was simply a pup fantasy..." Shadow couldn't help but agree Twilight just had that affect on people...

Katell whirled her hands, sitting in her white night robe in the nearly dark common room she jumped to her feet when Alena arrived back. "Alena..." She said it softly and when the other girl started to cry, it was such a soft cry she barely heard, the kind of cry that you know means they have been crying before. Katell rushed to her, filled with motherly instincts. "Oh hush....darling sweet girl...sit down and tell me everything..." Katell lead Alena to the nearest couch and hugged her tight.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:28 pm

"It's no use." Sobbed Alena, who was clinging to Katell for dear life. She didn't even remember being upset about her just a few minutes before. "It's no use. He hates me now. It's all my fault."
With Katell's arms around her, and her soothing voice trying to calm her, Alena felt strangely comfortable. It was like being home with her mother again. Soon, she had stopped crying, and the only sign left was her sniffling. "I just can't take all this pressure. I never could." She tried explaining, but was afraid that she was sounding more and more insane and trailed off.
Taking the tissue that Katell handed her, she wiped her face and slowly stood. "I hurt my ankle." She laughed mirthlessly. "Thank you... I'm pretty sure I'd still be crying without you." She smiled as nicely as she could, hoping Katell could understand her how thankful she was.
"Uhm... one more thing... I don't supposed you have an scissors?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Katell gave Alena another warm hug. "Thinking about doing something drastic?" When she saw Alena nod and Katell grinned, "I have just the thing." With a swoop of her wand a neat assortment of hair trimming equipment plopped in Katell's lap.
"Shall we give you a make over...and show that boy what he's missing." Even though she was talking about her brother, making her own housemate feel better was something she had to do. Plus, because Katell knew that even though he wouldn't show it, he was hurting too...hadn't he just raved to her about Alena Lovett...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 pm

Adele shrugged her shoulders. "It's not for him. It's for me.. Nothing could bring him back. I hurt him too much." Smiling at Katell, she felt a warm feeling in her stomach. "Thank you, Katell. Really. You're being so nice to me, and I don't deserve it. Now, do your worst!" She exclaimed, shoving the hair-care kit closer and closing her eyes.

-

In twenty minutes time, Katell told her to open her eyes and when she did, she almost didn't recognize the reflection in the mirror. "You dyed it too! Oh! It's wonderful! Thank you!!"
Still shocked at her new darker and shorter hair, she observed the reflexion from every angle. She loved it. "Wait until everyone sees this!"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Katell eyed her fancy work. "Yes I think this will do nicely..." She hugged Alena again, "You know that...right now everyone has bruised feelings and ego but...time will not heal the hurts...only words can fix it." She knew from experience.
It still pained her that Helga and Salazar were not able speak things over, and heal the wounds...it was up to Devin and herself...Katell gave Alena a friendly smile. "You know...when you walked in...Shadow, my nest mate and I were sleeping...we'd been talking about you all night..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Fresh tears sprang into Alena's eyes, but these ones were easier to blink away.
"And while he was chasing after me, I was kissing his brother." She admitted in a shame-filled voice. "And I don't know the words that could ever fix that." And then she turned and hopped up the stairs before Katell could glare her down.
Finally! She thought as she flopped onto her bed, not caring if she woke her roommates. Who are they anyways? She realized with a silent chuckle that she hadn't even met them yet.
Pulling the covers over her, she snuggled next to Humphrey, who had been waiting asleep on her bed since dinner, and soon she was asleep, too tired to think anymore.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:13 pm

It was morning, and Shadow's heart was still broken...but he wouldn't let Alena know. He'd finally accepted a Gryffindor girl's request to be a couple, she was cute and fun to be around...but Shadow had to force himself to act like nothing was bothering him. At breakfast, she sat next to him, twirling her fingers in his hair and rubbing her hands all over him, it made him crave things...but he didn't crave her he craved the little Hufflepuff girl...with long hair. Suddenly he looked up, and saw Alena's face staring out from underneath a new hair cut. 'She's even prettier than before...' He thought to himself...

Katell sat playing with her juice, before she flagged Alena...who was tired in the morning unlike the chipper Katell. "Alena sit with me!" As the new improved Alena sat Katell gave her a big grin before casting a charm Devin had taught her. It made everyone else hear them talking about boys and make-up while really they were having a private conversation..."I just wanted to tell you something...last night you ran out before I could tell you..." She sipped her drink. "Helga Hufflepuff was involved with Salazar Slytherin...they were very intimate...but Helga was already engaged to be married, though it was pre-arranged...Salazar decided that if she didn't pick him...well long story short is he married...and threw his marriage he and Helga still met in secret..." Katell cleared her throat as she tried not to blush from her mental images..."What I'm trying to say is that they never told each other...that all they wanted was the other...they never spoke...perhaps you should speak to Shadow...and tell him...and speak with Twilight..."

Herman came up to the girls, able to hear threw the charm. "Alena...I made you this." He gave her a small cat shaped charm on a thread. "This will make sure that you can keep your head threw the wolf pheremones given off around you. You are an Alpha female, and therefore are affected by Alpha pheremones...currently you're entering the stage where you can recieve mating marks from any alpha male...the one that is stronger or places the most marks wins...but you won't be able to stop them unless you have this..." He slid it around her neck and winked at Katell..."Give me a call when you find out how it works...you can slip parchment in its mouth with a message and it will appear in mine.." He held up an owl charm..."Good day..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Helping herself to some hot coffee, Alena's head began to swim with this new information. In fact, she didn't even know what to think of first. And to make matters worse, this coffee was doing nothing and she couldn't keep her eyes open.
Nodding her thanks to Professor Herman, she slipped the bracelet on and watched him leave.
He walked right past Shadow, who was currently being fawned over by a pretty little thing Alena recognized to be a Gryffindor. She let her eyes rest on him wistfully, but when he looked up at her she looked down into her coffee.
Then she turned and gave Katell a quizzical look. "You mean you're not mad at me?" She asked timidly. "I mean, his is your.. uhm.. nestmate, after all."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:47 am

Katell began to laughing, it was the tinkling carefree sort of laugh that drew eyes to her, it was the moment when people could really see how beautiful the Hufflepuff was. "He might be my nest mate but that doesn't mean I have to agree with him on everything." She took Alena's hands in hers. "Listen to me Alena, I care about Shadow because he is my brother...but I care about you too because you are my friend...never forget that."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:53 am

"Oh, you! you're gonna make me cry!" Alena teased with an easy grin. "If only a third of the people in this world were as kind as you. And half as pretty!"
Out of the corner of her eye, She saw the teachers had all left the head table, and with a squeal, she pulled Katell to her feet. "We're going to be late! Almost everyone else has gone!" And sure enough, when they both looked around, only a few students were left, most of them asleep with their heads on the tables. So she started shaking the boy next to her awake, and soon her and Katell were running to their classes.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Isadora walked into the Potions room, her least favorite subject. Just like every year, Gryffindor and Slytherin would have the same Potions class, a thing she always hated. She would get to see her sister excel, get every potion correct in five seconds and help her fellow classmates, but not her own sister. She couldn't blame her for hating her though, after what she did to her three years ago. Dora and her friends were the first to enter the class room and as every boy entered they stole a look at Dora, she was use to this. Today she her long hair up in a bun and light brown, her big eyes were now blue, and she had the make-up of a movie star on. Class was about to start and the last people to enter were Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Draco, and her sister. What really caught her eye was...no it couldn't be...were Draco and Raine holding hands? She couldn't pay much attention to that now, class had started and Professor Hargreaves entered the room.

Raine was still in a dream like state since her kiss with Draco last night. Everything seemed so senseless when his lips finally met hers. The only thing that ruined that moment was when Devin walked in and separated them, even then she was still dizzy, hardly remembering the events of last night.
Raine knew Devin better than some. In her first year she was having difficulties in Charms and Devin had helped her with her work. Ever since that day he had always helped her if she needed it, and he had always told her that she was the smartest half-blood that he had ever known. She found this as odd of course, because how many half-bloods were sorted into Slytherin house. That didn't matter, she always got to spend quality time with him, making many of her classmates jealous.
As she walked to the Great Hall this morning she met up with Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. He stole her hand in his and they walked down to the Great Hall together. Raine didn't even remember eating this morning, she just remembers sitting next to Draco, getting the evil eye from Pansy, talking/flirting with Draco, and holding his hands. One thing that struck her as odd throughout breakfast was when Devin walked in and saw her and Draco holding hands. He looked sad and disapointed at her, but why would he care? It didn't matter now, right now she was worried about being late to her first Potions class of the year.

Draco woke that morning thinking the events of last night were a dream, but when he saw Raine walking into the common he knew he was wrong. He greeted her with a small kiss on the lips and was hypnotized by her smile afterward; she had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. At breakfast he told her how he liked that she wasn't afraid of being herself and how she made everyday amazing. The only thing he wanted to change was the ending of their kiss last night...
Flashback to last night

Her lips were so soft, she sweet, and all his. He never wanted to let her go, he had been thinking of this moment but all of his thoughts could never compare to the way he felt when his lips met hers. Raine had began to kiss him back, he knew she waited for this moment too. Even though he had been with many women since the middle of his second year of school, he never had a kiss like this. Her kiss was like a drug to him, everytime she left his lips to take a quick breath, he felt like he was going to die. When the drug was getting even more intoxicating Devin, the same Devin Raine had been getting special attention from ever since her first year, walked in.
"Draco Malfoy." He softly yet forcefully said, ending their kiss and startling Raine. "Do you not recall that this type of affection is not allowed on school grounds." Draco knew Devin loved being rude to him, and he espically knew that Devin always hated every guy that would get too close to Raine, Raine who was in line to become one of Devin's snakes. "Trying to get the little Raine in trouble?" he said with a smirk.
"No I'm not, sir Devin." Devin gave him a deadly look as Draco stood to look him in the eye. "I'm sorry that's not your name is it? Sorry your highness, I didn't mean to offend you, now if you'll excuse..." Draco had started to say as he moved back around but Devin had moved to quick for Draco to respond. In seconds Devin's wand was in Draco's face, square in the middle.
"If I were you Malfoy, I would pack my things up and get moving before things get ugly." It seemed that Devin had forgotten Raine was sitting only inches near Draco.
Draco, being the prat that he was, nearly just smirked. "I'll do what I want, when I want. Unless you want to try and make me." Draco swiftly moved his hand and grabbed his wand from his robe. "I want to see you try."
He was just about to say a spell when..."Draco that's enough." Raine wispered from behind him and stood up, knowing that Devin could perform wordless magic, something that was not common knowledge in those outside the Snakes. "I don't want to have to walk one of you to the Hospital Wing tonight." Draco just looked at Raine in surprise as she turned her attention to Devin. "I'm sorry Devin, you know how Draco can be. We will be on our way to bed, he was just trying to comfort me. We are really sorry and I'm very embaressed to have you see him being a prat." She spat at him. She walked toward him, kissed him on the cheek and sweetly said "Good night Draco." She walked up to Devin and wispered something in his ear before leaving the common room. Devin looked at Draco, and walked to his room leaving Draco alone. Draco grabbed his things, wondering what she had said to him, and walked to his dorm.
End of Flashback
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Alena ran through the long hallways, occasionally swishing her head from side to side so she could feel the shortness of her hair rubbing against her neck.
She turned a corner and slowed to a walk as she passed some other kids who were walking ahead of her. From behind she couldn't tell if they were old enough to be prefects, so she stayed at her walking pace, praying her whole class would be late. The kids ahead of her stopped and began to talk amongst themselves, and as she passed, the red headed one with freckles stared at her, and then turned beet red and looked down when she smiled in a friendly way. She picked up her speed and hurried past them, and did her best not to roll her eyes. What's with the first years, this year? Do they ALL blush when you smile at them? She ranted to herself as she ran to her class. With one last burst of energy, she ran the last 20 feet to the door, and cursed under her breath when she heard Professor Hargreaves talking about some sort of potion. With a gulp, she stepped inside, her heart pounding in her chest.

"It has a distinctive mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from it in characteristic spirals. It has a different aroma to everyone who smells it, reminding each person of- You're late. Reminding each person of the things that they find attractive." He raised his eyebrow at Alena as she slumped into her chair with a red flush. "Amortentia, Ms. Lovett. Page 5."
With a quick wave of his wand, the desks in front of the students were suddenly full of different ingredients and a cauldron. The standard supplies needed in a potions class. "The recipe is on page 6, everyone. Don't fool around, you will be graded on this. Let me know if you have any questions." He said in an unamused voice. Another quick wave of his wand made a small vial appear in front of Alena with a note tied around it.
She looked up at him in surprise and he nodded politely. She picked it up and he watched her read, wondering what exactly it said. Riff probably said something like, "Can't join you for tea today, dear. Errands elsewhere keeping me away for the rest of the day. Here is your 'Disenchantment Elixir', take it with your dinner-time tea. Good day, Ms. Lovett." In that elegant script of his. She finished reading it and looked up and smiled, quickly pocketing the vial before anyone could ask what it was. Not that anyone would know what Disanchantment Elixir was. It was sort of a private joke they shared.
When he grew tired of watching students pour their ingredients into their cauldrons, he clapped his hands twice, and one by one bottles of finished liquids lined up on his desk like toy soldiers. "That is all for today. Enjoy the rest of your classes." And in a swish of robes, he had exited out of the door behind him, where Riff was waiting in his jacket, with a top-hat in his hands. "Ready to go, Riff?" Riff nodded and Cain grabbed his broom and they were both off to Diagon Alley.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 am

Shadow stood in the darkness of the classroom. Watching as the other classes came in and took their seats. A conjoined lesson, a lesson about werwolves for the entire student body, taught by the eccentric teacher Herman. Shadow smirked a bit, as he saw first years sitting by seventh and nearly fainting, but his smile faded as he saw Alena and her friend. Rushing foreword he caught the seat next to her, now he was sweating a bit. "Alena...we need to talk...about the other night..." A quick rap came to his head making his eyes water.

"We can discuss later Mr. Redpaw." Herman said with a bound in his step and a light to his voice. He walked to the head of the discussion hall. Filled to the brim was the room, with students all all ages and houses coming to hear his speech. "Today we are going to lecture on werwolves. I wanted you all present for the simple reason that all ages must be taught and as long as I teach here, you will be kept up to date on the current happenings of the world."

"What's so current?" Devin asked. Herman smiled and watched as the young blonde Weasley raised her hand. "It's mating season for all Northern and Western werwolf clans." Eirwen was quite proud of herself and the other Lions smiled. Devin simply grinned at Egan, glad the newest Lion was proving herself.

"Correct, it's mating season for our werwolves, and today that's what we're going to talk about, the difference between a mate and an imprint..."

((Had to throw in the Twilight bit...Hey Allie do you have the link to Kristina's cousins RP?))
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:25 pm

(=D Gee, I wonder what's gonna happen now!... and no I don't... I was supposed to add her on myspace. I guess I'll go do that.)

(P.S.*cough*WRITEMORENOW*cough*)
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:59 am

As Herman said this he looked to Shadow and Alena who he noticed were slowly turning red.

"Imprinting is what, Ms. Sparrow?" Katell looked up slightly red, she gave a small smile as the Slytherins who were not Devin's snakes began to snicker at her.

"Imprinting is when the wolf in question takes a special intrest in you due to scent or appearance. This can also help a wolf find a mate but normally it identifies one who could be a pack member, which normally is the case in most imprinting." Herman nodded.

"Yes, yes, ten points to Hufflepuff...What is mating Mr. Redpaw?" Shadow turned a deep red, and a few Gryffindors began to laugh.

"Mating is when the werwolf marks his mate, there a three steps in the mating ritual co-insiding with three bites. The first is a bite on the shoulder and is sealed with physical intimacy, the second is on the stomach and is usually followed by the mild transformation of the mate and intimacy in wolf form. The third bite is on the inner thigh coinsiding with physical intimacy and the consumating of the mating..." He put his head down as Alena looked at him, most likely fearing the teeth that would soon come to her.

Herman nodded again grinning like a fool. "The most important thing to remember perhaps is the fact that if you are giving the first bit up to the second mating marks they can be over ruled by a wolf of equal or higher ranking. All in all it is the mate who will have to decide between alpha's if the time comes...though only if the female is alpha. If she is delta then only a delta male can initially mark her though an alpha can over rule the mark...Why aren't you taking notes?"

Shadow wrote on a piece of paper, and handed it to Alena...'I'm sorry Alena...If I could I would take the mark away and let you go...'

"Now then, the way to become an alpha is to beat the alpha in your same age group, in rare cases twin wolves are born and neither is alpha nor delta until one takes a mate..." Herman continued to lecture watching Shadow and Alena all the while...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:48 am

Alena ignored the throbbing worries in her head and offered a small smile to Shadow. She wasn't planning on giving in so easily to his pleas, but when he looked like that she had the urge to drop everything and cry for him.
She scrawled on the bottom of his paper and slipped it back towards him.

Don't. You have your own cross to bear and I have mine.

She turned her attention back to trying not looking too guilty when Herman talked about Werewolves and their mates. The more he talked and watched her, the more uneasy she became. She turned to Shadow and raised an eyebrow as she passed him her class notes with a note scrawled on the side.

You don't think he'll call on us, right?

Shadow shook his head a little and chuckled nervously. Would he?

Cain walked beside Riff in Diagon Alley, winding through the crowd slowly, but not stopping to look at the store-windows. They suddenly halted in front of The Leaky Cauldron, causing a short old woman to bump into Cain from behind. She grumbled and cursed at him as he bowed low and offered his apologies. She stopped in mid-grumble when she saw his eyes, the glowing gold extra bright today, and inhaled sharply. She smiled politely and turned and walked quickly in the other direction.
Riff looked to see if this bothered Cain at all, but Cain was already pulling the door open to the Leaky Cauldron with more pressing matters on his mind.
They walked inside and sat down at the bar and ordered two butterbeers.
When Tom, the barkeep, began to walk away after setting the drinks down, Cain stopped him. "Tom, my good fellow." Cain said, settling two Galleons down the on the table. Tom turned and eyed the money quickly, then turned his attention two Cain and Riff. "Yes, sir?" He said warily, probably because people think it a good idea to bribe bartenders quite often, for all sorts of matters. Most of which are not likely to be enjoyable.
Cain leaned in close, and Tom did as well, causing a mirror-like reflection between their movements. "I was wondering if you could pass along any information you've might have heard from a passing stranger." Cain said slowly and quietly, eying the drunk witch in the corner and the two old wizards playing a game of Wizard's chess by the fire. "I do suppose if I've heard news you're waiting for, I'd pass it along." Tom offered, grabbing a rag off of the counter and cleaning off some dirty mugs.
Cain smiled briefly and continued. "I do think I should like to hear any news you've heard about a young werewolf around these parts..." He paused, waiting to see the bar-tender's reaction. There was none. "A young werewolf in the height of his young life, perhaps? A young wolf seeking to mate with an unwilling girl?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:38 pm

"Now then...let's move on to the symptoms of a mating bite and the ways to prevent these effects..." Herman scanned the room where his sharp eyes quickly saw the note being passed between the two, his smile was instant. "Alena...seeing as you don't have to worry about taking notes, you must be very knowledgeable about the subject..." He took the note and all the notes both she and Shadow had written. "Please now answer the question in full and don't leave anything out..."

Twilight rose his head. He was in the corner of the bar, his head hidden underneath the cowl of his cloak. The cloak itself was a mottled mix of demure greens, greys and other variations of the colors, it helped him blend in in the wild. What could these men want to know about him and why? Perhaps they worked for a rival clan wishing to rob the Redpaws their next alpha...or maybe while he was away from his trive a coup had happened...and the elders no longer were hoping for him as alpha but his brother the wizard? Twilight shook his head, sipped his brew and continued to listen intently.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum