Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Camden nodded. He did want to be her friend and he did want to get to know her, both of her. "I would like to be your friend." Camden answered as he took his last sip of juice. He slowly stood up and grabbed his books. Even though he loved to be with Katell he couldn't afford to be late to potions. New teacher, new ways to get detention Camden reminded himself. He turned to look at Katell "Well I guess I'll see you in Potions." he said with a smile...

Raine fummed when she heard what Eirwen thought of her. Eirwen was lucky that Devin took her away then or Raine would've put a Bat boggy hex or something worse on her. She didn't care if she got detention or not, no one was aloud to say that about her none the less to her face. "Who does she think she is!" Raine ranted. "I don't have a sour streak! She doesn't even know me! And how dare she say that about your father especially me, your girlfriend! What do you do Draco, nothing! Draco you should be very upset about this!" Raine angrily said to Draco and the others. She looked behind her to see Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy all shaking their heads in agreement while Draco did nothing. "You can't seriously be on her side about this Draco! She insulted me while I was being polite! How did she know I was a blonde?! Only people who have been here since my first year know that and....oh no! I can't believe they told her that!" Raine screamed and walked faster than normal.
"Hon I'm not defending her. It's just that you do seem to be grumpy sometimes and she must've seen you at one of your...Raine where are you going?" Draco said while he tried to keep her pace.
"I'm going to see my sister. Then I'm going to see Devin." Raine answered without looking back.
Draco caught up to her and pulled on her shoulder and she stopped in place. "Can't this wait until after classes? We have Transfigurations next and I really don't want to get into trouble by that old bat on the first day." Draco pleaded. Raine simply nodded her head and walked with Draco to Transfigurations. He knew that he would have to keep a close eye on Raine for the next couple of days, not letting her go near Eirwen, Devin, and espeically Isadora.
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Alena reluctantly burst to the surface of the springs to gasp for air.
The silly voice in the back of her head wished that they could stay under there forever. Grabbing the soap from him as he swam to the surface, she frowned at him. Then she held the soap behind her back.
“As much as I enjoyed that,” She started. “I won’t be turned down so easily.” Continuing, she swam to the opposite end of the pool and flaunted her naked body underneath the dim candlelight. “Soon I’ll be too big with these pups for any of this marriage business. You won’t be able to look at me the same way.” She added with genuine worry in her eyes. But soon the look was replaced with her desire again and she swam back and forth in front of him, eager to entice.
She swam closer to him, ignoring his glares as she pressed her body to his and pushed him against the rock. She took his ear in her teeth and nibbled it. Her hands roamed his body eagerly. Fingers running down the length of his shaft, she could sense his arousal and she grinned wickedly.
With her other hand she gently grabbed his throat and held it still as her lips clashed against his.
She grinned into the kiss when she felt his hips buck against hers greedily.
She ground her whole body tightly against his a few times before pushing herself away from the rock and Shadow’s grip.
With a wicked gleam in her eye, she climbed out of the springs and stretched her arms above her head and feigned a yawn. “God, I’m so tired…” She trailed off, grabbing a towel and patting it against her body. “I think I’ll just go to bed now.” She sung back over her shoulder as she sauntered out of the large bathroom.
Quickly, she walked to the bed and hopped under the covers to wait for him to enter…
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:32 pm

Grinning Shadow climbed out of the springs. He grabbed one of the silk towels that had been placed by it and dried himself, then carefully he wrapped another around his waist. Walking into the bedroom he saw Alena laying in the bed her eyes eager on him, waiting, but he could see it. Through her arousal and adreniline she was pale...So unwrapping himself Shadow put on his sleep pants and walked back into the kitchen. He heard Alena's dissatisfied hmph which caused him to snicker. Grabbing her purple potion Shadow shook his head causing a few stray droplets to cascade down his chest. Walking back into the bedroom he tossed her the potion which he was glad to see she caught easily. "Alena, you're pale, if you don't rest and take care of yourself then you'll get sick and have to stay in bed." Kissing her frowning forehead Shadow crawled in beside her. "You're going to be out on bedrest for a few weeks anyway, you wouldn't want to make that longer and have to repeat this year would you?" He knew that would make her think, knowing how she hated to be on bedrest.

Katell smiled and let him go, almost immediatley his seat was filled with Roe. "So spill!" She exclaimed and Katell smiled and launched into the story of her day.

Last edited by Rouge_Taylor on Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:40 pm

Alena glared in disdain at him as she took the potion.
He looked so smug she was sure her face was bright red from the embarrassment of being denied. She tossed the bottle back to him and stood up, threw her nightgown haughtily over her head and threw herself back onto the bed with a frustrated sigh. The heat rolling off of her body stayed in the pillow and blanket, causing a slight sheen of sweat to cover her body after only a few moments.
When he said goodnight, she ignored him and his chuckle.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Chuckling Shadow kissed Alena's forehead. Snuggling up beside her he felt how warm she was and grinned, knowing that she would be feeling the pups tomorrow...The next morning Shadow woke before Alena did, in fact the sun was barely rising. Shadow didn't know how he knew but he did. Pressing up against Alena Shadow nibbled on her ear. "Alena, rise with the sun..." He whispered into her ear, snaking an arm around her waist and kissing her feircely...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 pm

Alena blinked slowly and her skin tingled where his arm touched her through her thin nightgown.
"Let the sun rise without me." She grumbled, obviously irritated. She hadn't quite forgiven him for the night before, and her stomach felt positively dreadful. She imagined the sweet aroma of coffee and growled slightly. "Just a few more minutes, love..." She tried to switch tactics, but his kisses continued to rain down in plenty.
She sat up after a few moments and was sure she felt a tiny kick as the puppies grew annoyed at the sudden movement.
"I know, I know. It's not my idea." She grumbled to them, patting her stomach in reassurance.
"Well, I'm up. What now?" She asked Shadow, rubbing the sleep from her eyes...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Shadow kissed her again and then flipped her so he was on top of her..."Think you can handle another mating mark?" He growled in her ear, pressing his hard length enticingly against her. Grinding up he knew she was thinking about it and to make her thinking easier he simply shredded her night gown with his claws and removed his pants and pushed slowly into her. Alena felt like a dream around him and Shadow soared with the feeling of her tight wetness around him. "How about now?" He asked, before slowly beginning to enter in and out of her, then he delicately let a claw arouse her nipples..."Or now?" Morning sex, it was how his parents always started their day and Shadow decided it was quite a good ritual...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:09 am

The rest of the day went without any complications, though Draco could feel the hatred and anger coming off of Raine's body. He couldn't tell who she was mad at more; Devin, Eirwen, or her sister. Throughout all of their classes Draco had tried to calm her but fail. He could see her tense everytime she took a step in the halls. "Raine calm yourself this is nothing to get upset over." Draco kept repeating but all Raine had as a reply was a death glare in his direction. When they entered the Great Hall, Draco had made sure that Raine didn't see anyone of the three. They sat together and Draco filled both of their plates with goodies. "Darling I don't know why your so upset. This attitude is getting a little old right now, please just forget about it. At least until after tonight." Draco told her with a smile at the end.
"Draco, sweet heart, if you think the idea of me sleeping with you would take my mind off of this you are dead wrong." Raine spat at him as she took a bite of chicken. "And for your information I feel that my personal business should not be spread around to people that I don't even know or like. Yes Draco, I don't like your cousin." Raine said matter-of-factly.
Draco sighed, this was going to be harder than he thought. "Well hon, if you don't like her than you obviously don't care that much about me." Raine looked at him, hurt in her eyes. "She has Malfoy blood rushing through her vains as much as I do. So if you don't like her blood than you don't like mine."
"Oh Draco don't make this about you! Everything has to connect with you doesn't it? You want to know why I yelled at Devin it was because I didn't want you to find out that I was a Snake. Well, now that doesn't seem a big deal, but I always think about you before myself and that's my down fall!" Raine spat at him once more before throwing down her piece of chicken. "And just for the record if you really want to get laid my sister is avaliable but I guess you already knew that. Yes, Draco darling, I know that two days before we started dating you hooked up with her but I still said yes to you. What an idiot I am." So with that Raine left the table and angrily walked down the aisle to her dorm, but she was going to make a few stops on the way.
Draco stared at her as she left the table. How did she find out? He felt like a complete and total ass as Crabbe and Goyle both looked away from him. He sighed and dropped his head to the table. Draco had no idea what he should do next.

All throughout dinner Logan could hardly eat. She kept glancing over at the Gryffindor table to where Egan was sitting. He looked perfect and she looked so normal average compared to others. She didn't see what he saw in her. Dinner was almost over and Logan felt like she was going to pass out. 'What will I say to him? What if he doesn't show?' Logan thought frantically as the last few minutes of dinner quickly clicked away. Livia had already left the table and took Logan's books with her just to be nice, she could tell Logan was waiting for something. Realizing that Egan had already left his table, Logan quickly stood from the table and walked out of the hall towards the entance. Heart beating faster and faster as she neared the doors with no sign of Egan Logan didn't know what to do. Logan kept her pace all the same, thinking of excuses to tell others if she was caught standing alone when she saw a figure. She smiled and walked to it. When she reached the figure she saw it to be Egan, he was smiling as she appeared in his sight. "Ready?" he asked sweetly holding out his arm for her to take. Logan took his arm "I was afraid you weren't going to show." she admited sheepishly. She realized this made him laugh and she giggled with him as he lead her out of the school...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:09 pm

Alena gasped and shivered as he tore her nightgown off and tossed is across the room.
"What? What are you doing?" She giggled, pressing her hands to his chest. He growled into her ear and she stopped moving. "Think you can handle another mating mark?" And she barely had time to register the thought before he was slipping inside of her.
"I'm not some toy of yours, pet." She grumbled irritably, but not moving to stop him.
"How about now?" He asked as he ground down onto her, skin against skin.
"I'm not someone you can just," She started in a severe tone. "Turn on and off!" She realized her attempt at making him feel any remorse wasn't working. It is hard to sound disapproving when you interrupt your own words with a moan and a sigh...
"And now?" He continued, obviously pleased with himself as her breath hitched and sped up.
Her hands moved almost of their own accord to his back and she kissed his lips with fiery passion. "Well, I suppose now is a good time..." She whispered with a smile.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 pm

Grinning Shadow began to move slowly in and out of Alena, teasing and torturing, going horribly slow. Keeping his eyes fixed on hers, Shadow could see everything flash threw her eyes, as he was sure she could see in his. He lowered himself to her, and captured her lips in a slow drugging kiss that allowed her as much movement as him, and left neither wanting. Tracing his claws down her body he made sure to test every contour, every dimple, no curve was left untouched, all the while keeping up the slow pace of in and out. She began to rise and fall with him began to take and give just as much as he did, and the more he gave the more Alena gave back. Increasing pace just slightly Shadow kept his eyes on Alena, loving the sweet sounds she made, the way her skin flushed, they were experiencing now what their first night should have been.

He began to see her rising, heard her heart beat become faster, and as a unit they both increased pace, rising and falling together one single being in their pursuit of the same goal. His violet eyes locked with her deep brown eyes, and in this Shadow was able to convey all of his feelings the past few days, was able to see what she was feeling. As they emptied together, they both began to know each other's souls more intimately than ever before.

Alena closed her eyes, to catch her breath and Shadow slipped out of her. He kissed down her body and when he reached her core he licked up the juices that were still flowing out of her, it made Shadow's head spin to taste his earthy juices mixed with hers that tasted of sky. Giving a light growl, Shadow hiked up Alena's thigh kissing his way as he went, soothing, until the moment he sank his teeth into her. The hot crimson liquid spilled into Shadow's mouth, instantly causing his eyes to bleed red with need. She tasted hot, spicy, her blood still burning from their love making, but at the same time she tasted sweet, oh so sweet like rain and sky. Taking a gulp of her Shadow began to caress her thigh and as he took another drink slipped his fingers into her. He felt her pulse spike and growled loudly, beginning to pump in and out of her all the while teasing her clit with his thumb. Shadow took one more heady sip of her and began to lick the wound, still pushing his fingers in and out of her. When his bite marks shimmered and took the form of a half moon.

Eyes still red, Shadow extended his claws slightly and pulled Alena up and unto his fingers. Growling deep in his throat he captured her mouth, and her eager tongue spurred him on, as did the taste of blood still in his mouth.

Egan took Logan's arm and lead her across the lawn. The night was perfect, a sliver of moon hung in the sky shinning a pale light down on the ground giving everything it touched an etheral feel. The stars shone as bright and clear as diamond's not rivaling the light of the moon but accenting it perfectly. A light mist rolled across the grass, coating the ground in its silver radiance. As they walked Egan felt the heat coming off Logan's body, as a reincarnation he was naturally cooler than normal people, but the heat coming from Logan he was certain was from embarassment. It felt good, he realized, to be with a girl who didn't know everything about him, who could become embarassed, and flushed and annoyed at him for her flaws and his assests. Though they didn't speak even as they neared the large, ancient willow by the lakeside. Its branches hanging low, dipping into the glass of the lake rippling it in a surreal fashion.

Without speaking, Egan made Logan sit at the base of the tree and disappeared. When he returned he carried a bouque of flowers in his hands, glowing in the light of the moon silver, gold and white. The look on Logan's face when she saw the flowers, brought a light into Egan's heart. When was the last time a gift he'd given had truly been appreciated in this manner? Well not counting Katell's birthday that is. Dropping the flowers Egan lowered himself to her, and lightly took her lips in his.

Egan felt Logan wanting to speed his lips, to kiss in a feverish frenzy, but he stilled her with his cold dominance of the situation. Lowering her to the ground slowly, Egan lightly caressed her lips with his tongue until she gasped and he was able to dip slowly into her. He took her, slowly and carefully seducing her into relaxing. Egan breathed in her sweet breath and kept the kiss and his exploring of her mouth slow. Gingerly he traced his fingers down her body, from neck to navel and then back up to where his hand rested on her breast. Logan's breath hitched, but Egan was able to calm her again, but continued to lightly brush against her breast.

When he had taken all he could from her, the sweet beat of her heart, her smooth breath, the way her skin flushed and calmed under him, the way Logan's lips could be melted by his...Egan slowly brought them out of the kiss. When her eyes reopened Egan helped her up, and handed her the flowers. Then retaking her arm they began to walk around the lake again.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:45 pm

Alena grew lightheaded at the metallic taste coming from Shadow’s tongue, but she couldn’t stop herself from moaning into his mouth.
Her hips bucked beneath her as all of the half moon scars tingled excitedly as they felt his venom coursing through her veins.
For the first time since she began to receive the marks, Alena felt it from the inside. She felt it pump through her heart and into the various areas in her body, constantly moving and changing as it flowed. It felt ice cold and boiling hot at the same time, burning and freezing the paths behind it, until she didn’t know whether to shiver to screech in pain.
He more his fingers moved inside and outside of her, the faster her heart pumped, and the quicker the venom moved.
She dreaded the moment it stopped feeling like this. This was her high.
Moving her body up and down onto his fingers she felt herself empty into his waiting palm and she threw her head back and howled as the drug like venom flew her brain, feeling like a dream, leaving her senses groggy with ecstasy..
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:36 am

Logan's heart kept fluttering all while she was walking with Egan. She couldn't stop smiling or blushing and she could tell Egan took notice but she didn't care. This was the most beautiful night she ever saw, even in her wildest dreams. It was perfect, and it was happening to her. They walked in silence and Logan was ok with that, looking every direction to capture all of the nights wonders. When Egan sat her down she didn't know what to expect to happen next. She definately didn't expect Egan to leave her sitting there.

For the few moments he was gone Logan thought. She didn't think about anything in particular, just about life. Mostly about her life and how its going so right. Logan blushed when she saw Egan coming back. Her blushed deepend when he gave her the flowers. She was shocked, happy, amazed and so many more emotions. When Egan dropped the flowers she was confused but when he kissed her, she melted. Logan's heart beat faster as he kissed her more. She wanted to go fast but was slowed by Egan and obeyed. She let out a gasp and Egan entered her mouth. Slowly he roamed her body with his fingers and her breath quickened its pace. He calmed her again, and she reluctantly did so.

When the kiss ended it took Logan a while to catch her breath. She didn't want the kiss to ever end. Egan was entoxigating more than his appearance but of the way he had swoon her off her feet and showed no signs of letting her down. Logan blushed as she opened her eyes to see his gorgeous golden eyes. They seemed to shine and sparkle in the moonlight. She blushed a little as he helped her up and handed her the flowers back. She gladly took his arm and walked with him around the lake.

Logan kept glancing up at him, making sure she wasn't dreaming, making sure he was real. Egan kept smiling down at her when he occasionaly caught her glance. She didn't know what to say, so she answered with a small giggle and a blush. The lake was brillant tonight as was everything else. The way the moonlight hit the water, you could see in it forever. Logan found herself lost in the stars reflecting from the lake. She dreamed of a better night than this but came up short. She couldn't imagine a night this perfect without Egan being by her side. Letting out a soft slow sigh, Logan looked back to see where they were. They were half-way across the lake, still arm in arm, perfect.

Logan stopped and looked up at Egan. He stared down at her, his face an emotion she couldn't find a word to match. She smiled and his smile made her blush. "What?" he asked softly bending his head so their foreheads were touching. "Nothing it's just...tonight is perfect...thank you." She spoke quietly, not wanting to ruin anything thing. Egan smiled and bent down to give her another kiss. They walked the rest of the lake, hand in hand, looking at each other...

Camden was in one of the arm chairs, studying for his classes. He wasn't the only one in there, but he seemed to be the only one studying. Sighing, he shut his books and rubbed his eyes. How was this year going to be any easier to him? There was just as much studying to do and even more homework. Camden put his head to his knees, thinking of what he should do. Get a tutor? No. Ask for extra help from the teachers? Definately not. He seemed to be running out of options. "Camden? Are you okay?" A soft voice asked. He looked up to see Katell kneeling infront of him, a look of concern in her eyes. "Hmm? Yeah, yeah I'm fine just...school is stressing me out, that's all." Suddenly a lightbulb lite up. "Katell...ummm...I was wondering if you could...umm...actually help me in some of my classes?" Camden didn't want to sound stupid or dumb but this year was going to be a difficult one, he could already tell. Maybe with Katell's help he could actually pass this year without failing...

*ooc: sorry i had to put what happened in Logan's words...*
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:30 pm

The moment Alena released into him Shadow kissed her and laid her back on the bed. "Don't move sweetie." He said with concern, though as he stood and walked away he was licking her juices off of his fingers. When he returned he opened the blood potion Herman had given them and tipped her head up. "Here darling..." Shadow said calmly and softly tipping the potion in her mouth. "Now you might be feeling different soon, you see when a wolf picks a mate, and begins the mating ritual the ritual changes the female. She becomes a representation of her soul. She may change into what she would have been as a wolf, or she could gain powers beyond the wildest dreams of any witch or wizard...It will feel weird, but it will also increase your senses...and maybe help you carry the pups." Feeling her stomach Shadow winced as he felt them come awake and immediatley almost kicked threw her stomach..."Do you want your other potion?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Alena gasped in shock and pain as a sudden pang in her stomach forced her back out from the inside of her mind.
"No. No more potions. I think they're just hungry is all." She said, shaking her head, trying to bring order back to her jumbled senses.
Every sound around her seemed heightened to a deafening volume, and she was almost sure she could smell one of her roommate's daily overkill on her perfume from here.
She could even sense the concern radiating from Shadow as he watched her intently.
"Don't be such a motherly hen." She teased. But the laugh in her eyes was short lived because on of the pups kicked again. "I feel like I've woken up a different person." She added as she placed her hands over her stomach, where a bruise was forming already. "I can hear, feel and smell everything! How does that not drive you mad?" She asked while standing up and beginning to get dressed into her enchanted maternity uniform. "Let's go feed these pups, shall we?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:50 pm

"No, but it must be overwhelming to someone who has such dull senses normally." Shadow said pulling on his pants and throwing on his shirt. He still looked deliciously rumpled but now in a way that was proper for school. Shadow slid past Alena and into the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast. "What would you like?" Shadow said, watching her walk, god she was so beautiful. "Umm..." He heard her say and Shadow just grinned. "I'm having all the basics, rare steak, toast with livers, hearts, and innerads...and..." Alena's face turned delicatley green and she sat. "I'll just get you the steak and toast..." Shadow said quickly starting the stove and pulling out the meat. "I had the elves stock it last night with what I normally eat at night, unlike your stomach mine doesn't take normal food so well..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Alena hugged Shadow sympathetically. "Does that mean you've never had chocolate?" She asked, trying to be nonchalant, but failing miserably.
She leaned back in her chair, frowned and moved a chair farther away from where Shadow was standing over the stove. His pants were as low as they could possibly be, and she eyed his chiseled hipbones and stomach muscles through the opening of his unbuttoned shirt. His new tattoos stretched over his skin and broad chest in a delightful manner, and she caught a sigh just as it escaped through her lips.
Was it her imagination or was he stronger than a few days ago?
Whatever it was, she could stare at him for days.
Suddenly, an unpleasant thought hit her. She stood from her chair and mumbled an excuse and walked to the giant bathroom.
When she arrived in front of the mirror, she frowned deeply. Her hair was mussed and she looked like a rumpled mess.
Grabbing a tooth brush she brushed her teeth with one hand, while running a hairbrush through her hair.
Then she splashed some water on her face from the curious looking basin next to the sink (It seemed never to get and shallower!) and patted herself dry. She sighed, but settled for what her reflection looked like.
She waltzed back into the kitchen and shooed Shadow away from the stove and began to make breakfast herself. "I'm not an invalid!" She teased. "I can't guarantee an amazing turn out, but no time like the present to learn, right?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Shadow stilled her hand as she went to make her own food. "Can I teach you when you aren't having my pups...who by the way will be eating off of you right now, so I'd rather you be strong..." He saw the determined look in her eye and simply hid his smile. "Alright, then..." While he barely cooked his steak while waiting for his toast to toast, he watched her from the corner of his eyes, trying not to get frustrated made her look delicious. Keeping his comments in check Shadow cooked his steak a little longer than normal for herand threw another on for him. He pulled out his raw innards of various animals and sat at the table with a large glass of juice and began to eat savioring the flavors but knowing even as he started that this was not enough for him. "Oh and I do enjoy sweets, just its about 95% natural coco no added sugar, its easier when its closer to natural...like the juice no added sugar." Shadow said giving her a wink "I have some in the freezer if you get hungry."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm

Alena put a raw steak with some eggs on and began humming as she flitted around the kitchen, wreaking havoc as she went.
Only after a few minutes, she had flour in her hair (Heaven knows how, either! It's not like you use flour when making steak!) and she sneezed several times from the pepper that she had spilled all over the counter top when she picked it up and found that the lid wasn't on tight.
Then, to make matters worse, she burned her arm slightly when she was flipping the rare and juicy steak onto a plate, and she almost dropped it all on the floor with a screech.
With the sudden reflexes she had obviously just received, she scooted the plate over and caught the steak and eggs in midair.
Then she pulled her toast from the toaster, put Shadow's steak on a plate and brought it over to the table with a smug grin.
"Voila! Bon Apetit!" She said as she put the plates down. Suddenly, she was famished. So after waiting only a few moments, she began to eat eagerly.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:54 pm

Shadow grinned "Very nice Alena, I'm sure the pups will enjoy the raw steak you barely choke down now what are you going to eat for you?" At her look that clearly meant eggs he laughed...He pulled a plate of pancakes seemingly out of thin air and plopped it next to her plate. "Even when we're fully mated you won't need to only eat raw food...its bad for you, mostly." He grinned at the odd way he explained it, and cocked his head to the side. "When you're done eating, I want you to take your other potion, before class..." Alena's face showed it all and Shadow sighed. "Fine, don't take it, but I will warn you puppies even in the womb like to play." Her face said, 'I can handle it,' and he was sure her mouth would say the same later, and Shadow just chuckled and put all of his plates in the sink to be cleaned by the elves later.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Even if she wasn't going to let Shadow know it, Alena was glad for the pancakes when she finished her steak. This 'eating for three' business was a little new for her, and she couldn't even begin to imagine where all of this food was going.
She ate almost all of the pancakes before she was sure she couldn't eat another bite. Then she followed Shadow's example of putting the dishes in the sink and headed for the bathroom.
She shed her clothes quickly and dove into the deep springs and came up reluctantly. The hot springs seemed to hold a mysterious power that made you want to stay inside forever.
But she quickly washed herself and was out of the pool and drying herself off before she actually considered staying in all day.
After she got dressed and played with her hair in the mirror (Settling for simple pigtails, leaving her long bangs to dangle.) she walked into the kitchen and began to wash the dishes by hand.
There were only several, so she finished after ten minutes at the most. Glancing at the time, she sighed.
Waking up with the sun really did have it's advantages sometimes, she supposed.
She still had a half of an hour left before her first class!
"Shadow? Where did you go?" She called out, looking around for him..
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:38 pm

"I'm over here Alena!" Shadow called from the back room. It was the library, filled with everything they would ever need to know about babies, cubs, young wizards, and families. Shadow had settled down in front of the fireplace and was playing chess against himself. He saw Alena come in and her hands were slightly wrinkled. "You know I'm sure when you get farther along you'll appreciate the house elves, after all Gus practically begged to be our elf." Shadow stood and crossed to her faster than the blink of an eye, he wrapped his arms around her. "Come now, they have an extensive section on Quidditch, and everthing else your heart could desire..." Shadow kissed her neck and went back to his game, slightly more withdrawn now then he was that morning. Perhaps it was simply that he began to feel the world weighing down on him, he'd be studying, taking care of Alena, and his pack but it could me more than that. When he'd done the ritual in the woods he had gained all of Twilight's strength, his body still hadn't changed enough to hande it, but he'd also taken his flaws, he had two very different views of the world floating around in his head and it made Shadow slightly melancholy...

((Yes Shadow will keep getting bigger, taller and more buff as it goes on))
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:45 pm

Alena noticed right away something seemed to be upsetting Shadow, and she mentally kicked herself for not seeing it before.
Ignoring the temptations of the books surrounding her, she crossed the room and sat in the chair across from him. She sat in silence, watching him play the game, noticing how he played both offense and defense at the same time, as easily as a bird might land from flight, fly briefly and then land a few feet away.
Propping her chin up onto her elbow, she folded her legs beneath her and got comfortable.
"Do you want to talk about?" She asked quietly, not wanting to push him.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:57 pm

Shadow made another move, taking a pawn but almost immediatly blocked an attack for his king. Looking at Alena Shadow sighed and looked into the fire. "Will you hate me if I say no?" Looking back at her he let a smile cross his face but it did not reach his eyes. "Come here..." Shadow took her hand and lead her to an overstuffed chair, he pulled her into his lap and nuzzled her neck. "I have a lot of responsibility now, to you and the pups but also to my pack...they are mine. So I have you three..." Shadow rubbed Alena's stomach lightly "And then four hundred more at the compound, plus I lead the council now so I have responsibility for the two hundred and fifty six Greybacks, and the three hundred twenty eight Blacksnouts..." Nuzzling her again Shadow sighed. "I love you, but I'm not the same person I was when I went in those woods, I've changed can't you see it?" His tone was not angry, but sad, sad and weary.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:11 pm

Alena sighed and hugged him tightly, wishing she could take away all of his problems.
"I can see it clearly." She replied quietly after a moments hesitation. "But I would give anything to see how to make it better..." She still hadn't let go of him, and he didn't pull away yet. "You've been thrown into a storm of responsibilities, but inside you're still growing up." She said, letting go of her tight embrace, but still gazing at him with lovingly sad eyes. "I don't want you to worry for me until the day these pups are ready to be born, alright? I can handle it, and with all of these potions, nothing can happen.You just take care of your pack and your studies," She added on the last part, because even though he didn't say it, she knew it was on his mind too. "And soon this will get better." She sighed, knowing none of this was going to help him, and she was probably burdening him with even more now. "I don't know if the wizarding world follows any muggle literature, but I have something want you to remember. 'Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them'. I know it feels unfair that all of this has been thrust upon you, but if you tough it out, I know in the deepest depths of my soul, that you can be great, Shadow. To me, you already are great. And I can't wait until you show everyone else what I see in you every day." She smiled and played idly with his hair. "I love you, and I want you to remember that I'm behind you every single step of the way. You are not in this alone."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Shadow closed his eyes. "I know..." He said softly into her hair. "But, I will worry about you...I know you are stronger, very strong, but you will not go threw your pregnancy alone." How many times had he seen it? A young father leaving his mate as he went to live his dreams, Shadow would not leave Alena no matter what it was she wanted. "It is not only my responsibilites that have changed...Alena...I have Twilight in me right now..." He had wanted to keep this from her, until she had given birth, but it wasn't fair. She had to know what was going on inside of him, if he expected her to be truthful about what was going on inside her. "When you kill a wolf, you must perform a ritual, you cleanse the body and then give its spirit to rest...Before the spirit passes they grant you all their strength and goodness, but also their hate, and their anger...." Shadow kissed her again, hoping she could understand.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum