Our writing pwns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

4 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 6 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:43 pm

Alena gasped and slumped to the ground when he leaned off of her with an odd look in his eyes.
She remained leaning against the wall and closed her eyes for a few moments, trying to calm her wildly beating heart.
"Well that was unexpected.." She whispered, rubbing her arms trying to relieve the sudden aching in them. It felt like every inch of her was sore and she watched as the bruises slowly formed.
She reached up and touched her kiss swollen lips and sighed in a pleased sort of way.
She glanced up and eyed him warily, wondering if his sudden hunger was going to come back, and if it did she would like to be caught ready this time.
But his expression scared her. He looked like he was in agony. "Are you alright?" She exclaimed, jumping up and darting to his side...
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls - Page 6 Empty Re: Harry Potter and The Dreadful Fangirls

Post  Rouge_Taylor Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:54 pm

"Fuck...god damn..." Shadow murmmered and pulled Alena close to him. "I'm so sorry that I lost control like that...Look at your poor skin, and your lips..." Shadow kissed her and felt the tenderness of her lips, making him hurt inside. "I've taken your innocence, and...and your scent has changed, you smell like me." Running a hand threw his hair Shadow pulled Alena into him noticing how she shivered. "The Council of Elders, will wonder why I didn't wait for them to make my claim over Twilight....What will be worse is if you get pupped.." Notcing the way her face shifted Shadow smiled lightly. "Wolf sperm is a lot more potent than normal humans, even stronger than wizards, theres only a slim chance you won't be having my puppies..." Shadow kissed her and tears slid down his face. "Forgive me for bringing this on you, you never needed this oh my sweet..." Kissing her softly, Shadow let his hands roam her body, and felt a smugness inside that she was his, but also felt horrible for what he must have caused her, as still caused her. Looking at her body, she was covered in darkening bruises, hickies ran from her neck down to her stomach, claw marks were etched in her back, god he could have killed her...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:03 pm

Camden ran down the halls, slowing his pace when he saw a professor coming up ahead. He couldn't be late for class, again, this would be the third one he was late for. Not only was Divination on the top floor, he had Herbology before and was late getting talked to by the teacher. He ran the next three flights of stairs at an amazing rate, that he was surprised at, and ran into the room right beofre bell rang. "Whoo made it." Camden said to himself, but more loudly than he wanted and saw that Katell was laughing quietly to herself. Camden blushed a little and took his seat before the professor came out. He took a few notes but couldn't concentrate. Maybe it was because this was the most boring class ever or maybe it was because he couldn't take his eyes off of Katell...

Logan was about to ask her question when the rest of her class mates started to enter the room. She quickly got out her parchment, quill, and ink to get ready for notes. After she did this she thought she heard a quite laugh and when she turned around she say Egan smiling to himself. This made her blush as she turned back up to Professor McGonagall. "Okay class today is the start of the new year and I hope you all are excited about this year. So before I start this class, I would like everyone to know that Mr. Egan Pryce will be working here during this class as an aid for me during the school year. Please nobody disturb Mr. Pryce while he is here, and you may only ask him questions if he is helping me with your lesson. Mr. Pryce." McGonagall finished her speech and Egan stood up as everyone clapped. "Now on to todays lesson..." Logan took notes but just couldn't stay focused on the lesson, she kept feeling like someone was looking at her. When she had the nerve to look back she say Egan look away and go back to his work. Blushing Logan missed the last bit of the lesson but he mind was completely on another subject her next one...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Location : Under your bed partying with the monster...eating your socks

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:30 am

Alena shivered under his touch, but she couldn't exactly tell why. She leaned up from his tight embrace and kissed the trail of tears, the salt burning her lips but she didn't care.
"My love... Please don't feel like that..." She murmured helplessly. Then she blushed. "It didn't hurt so bad, you know. I was otherwise occupied." She added, avoiding his eyes shyly. "And I don't really mind the idea of babies." She pressed the last word, not wanting to think of them as puppies. She smiled reassuringly, but already her mind was moving at high speeds, wondering how she was going to hide her belly? And how was she going to deal with Herman and the other professors? What was she going to tell her parents? What about Twilight? Did werewolf puppies take as long as human babies to be born?
Instead of voicing these thoughts, she just nuzzled her face into Shadow's throat and sighed.
"I love you, Shadow..." She whispered sweetly. The heat that had rushed through her body was gone, she noticed idly. All except for one spot on her neck. It tingled with heat, and seemed to be growing warmer as the seconds passed. She tried ignoring it, hoping it would go away, but it grew hotter and hotter at an even more rapid speed.
Reaching up and touching it, she felt the blood coming from the wound on her neck. She quickly pulled her hand back in surprise. It had burned her!
And suddenly the heat waved over her body once more, and she kissed him wildly, almost not of her own accord.
"Shadow?" She whimpered fearfully..
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:14 pm

Laughing like a fool Katell opened her book and began to read her partners palm. Laughing again she noticed Cam looking at her. Blushing lightly Katell tried to concentrate on her studies but couldn't she could feel his eyes on her. "Helga pay attention!" Roeweana snapped. Helga nodded and blushed. "What's amazing is that you can forget Sal that quickly." Helga snapped her eyes back to Rowena. "I think its what they wanted, after all Sal and God both feel it would be the best." Rowena glared and then sighed. "I suppose you're right, ah well..."

Egan glaned at Logan throughout the lesson, knowing full well that it was he who put the blush on her cheeks. The papers he had were not being graded by him but checked for all sorts of magic that could be used to cheat or fool the eye. Already he'd caught a few students trying to fool the eye with a blank parchment appearing full, and even more who used spells to fix grammar and spelling. It made him chuckle to think that they thought they could get away with it. It would be even worse now considering Devon was studying under Professor Snape. When class let out Egan thanked Professor McGonagall and caught up with Logan, "Mind if I walk you to your next class?"

Kissing her neck Shadow calmed the burn with his touch. "That's my mark, to let all others know...and as it was made during consumation..." Shadow's fingers brushed over the bite which tramsformed on her skin into a shining half moon. "My mark matured faster than Twilight's did, and now its much stronger than him thanks to the feelings you have for me..." Touching her body Shadow came to a particularly deep gouge, sighing he kneeled and pressed his face to her stomach and began to lick at the wound on her hip. As soon as his saliva began to heal it he kissed all the way back to her lips. He could see the questions in her eyes and smiling Shadow kissed her again. "They won't be babies, they will be puppies...if you choose to have them their are many ways to hide it but...perhaps you should tell the Professors. Wolf pups are hard on wolves themselves, even harder for a mortal, but their are potions and spells to help you manage..." Pressing a hand to her stomach Shadow pressed up against her again, her naked body enticing him more. "Let's get dressed, and watch a movie...whatever it is...and forget about this until tomorrow..."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:36 pm

Alena sighed and sat up slowly and began to look around for her strewn out clothes, but quickly gave up. They were out of sight and she was too lazy to find them. So she opted for setting up the old fashioned VHS player to the projector so it projected onto the screen.
She slipped in a copy of Music From Another Room and climbed back onto the neglected couch, and under the big blanket draped over it.
Her right hand rested unconsciously on her stomach, but her left hand hung in the air as she stared at the cat charm bracelet dangling there that Herman had given her.
"This will make sure that you can keep your head threw the wolf pheremones given off around you. You are an Alpha female, and therefore are affected by Alpha pheremones...currently you're entering the stage where you can receive mating marks from any alpha male...the one that is stronger or places the most marks wins...but you won't be able to stop them unless you have this..." Herman's words echoed in her head, confusing her.
"You are special, Shadow." She whispered quietly to him. "What happened just now... I didn't do it because of the pheromones. I did it because of you..." She didn't know why she didn't expect it, but it was true. "I will go before the counsel with you. I truly believe we should be together..."
The warmth from the blanket had a calming effect on her and putting it from her mind, she curled under the blanket and let her eyes begin to slowly droop.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:02 pm

Sitting next to her Shadow was still naked just as she was, Shadow took her in his arms and layed down. Kissing her head he wrapped his arms tighter around her. "I know love...I know..." Watching the moving pictures on the screen Shadow thought and found comfort with Alena in his arms. "Alena...do you want them? Will you keep the babies? It is your choice..." Shadow felt tears fill his eyes at the thought of it, but he knew that it would be hard on her and who would he rather keep? His own flesh or her close to his side? "They will grow fast needing barely a six month period to grow, because I am a wizard as well as a wolf there is sure to be more than one...and when their claws grow they may tear apart your insides, you'll need to eat raw meats and take supplements to replace the blood and nutrients you'll loose to them...and the Council..." Shadow's tears spilled into her hair and he nuzzled closer into her, his skin warming hers. "They will be vicious now, espically if you truly are pupped...they'll call you names and berate you, even worse they may make you perform tasks to prove your worthiness to bear wolf pups..." Shadow's arms tightened again over her and he pulled the blanket closer to them.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Alena's eyes shot open and she gasped. Sitting up so fast she almost fell off the couch, she hastily replied, "No! We will be keeping them!" Of course the idea of eating raw meat, being torn apart from the inside and the tasks she would have to perform sounded horrible and terrifying, but she had already become attached to the puppies. A protective feeling of motherhood already cleared her vision of all obstacles. She felt she had been born for this.
"I'll talk to Herman about it. Maybe he will be able to help." She whispered comfortingly, trying to soothe the worry from his frame. She kissed his arm several times before leaning her head against it. "Don't worry, love. We'll be alright." She murmured things like that for a few more moments, until finally she started to believe it to be true as well.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:02 pm

When class ended Logan grabbed her bag while stuffing her notes into it. She was half way down the hall when she heard, "Mind if I walk you to your next class?" Logan turned around and saw Egan coming up behind her. Everyone around her stopped and looked at who he was talking to, but Logan already knew. "Um...I'd like that." She replied and started walking again. "I have Arithmancy next. So I thought the lesson was interesting and Professor McGonagall didn't really give us that much work to do. So, how was your job? Um...what exactly do you do during her class?" Logan was trying to make small talk to keep herself from concentrating too long on the stares she was getting.Why on earth does Egan Pryce want to talk and walk with me? Logan had been trying to answer that question but couldn't seem to find the answer...

Class was finally over and Camden couldn't afford to be late to Charms class, after all this was his favorite class. Camden quickly shoved his things into his bag right when Professor Trelawney excused the class. He was half-way down the first flight of stairs when he remembered that he left his wand in the class room. "Shit." Camden said as he quickly walked back into the class room to find that Katell and Rowena were still in the room. He sighed and quickly walked to his table and grabbed his wand. Not knowing if he should tell them why he was back he simply said, "Forgot my wand. You can't really do Charms without it." He slightly blushed and left the class room quickly. He was almost down the stairs when he heard "Hey!" Camden looked back and saw Katell following slowly behind him...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Shadow awoke the next morning with Alena in his arms, and liking the feeling snuggled closer into her. "Good morning beautiful." He mumbled into her ear before he looked over. On a bench two Hufflepuff uniforms were neatly folded, next to them were glasses filled with orange juice for him and coffee for her, as well as rare steaks, bananas, hashbrowns, eggs and toast. Glancing at the clock that was placed in the corner he noted that it was about time for breakfast to begin in the Great Hall. "Alena wake up, we have to go to school..." He kissed her before he saw the bruises, they covered nearly every inch of her body, not even her face had been spared as the brusies on her lips had spread to her cheeks, though they were not as fresh as they were having turned the sickly green color of healing so Shadow knew then. A shock went through him and he pryed himself away from her and put his head in his hands. "Oh god Alena..." He said when he felt her move beside him. "Hmmm?" She said sleepily. Shadow pressed a hand to her stomach which the day before had been flat, now it was protruding slightly, when his hand pressed to Alena's stomach it glowed a soft blue color before fading away..."I'm so sorry..." Shadow kissed her...not realizing that she welcomed the babies he felt horrible for doing this to her...

Egan took the books out of her hand and began to walk. "My job for now is to make sure that no one cheats on homework or tests...so far there have been quite a few cheaters." He laughed, and noticed it didn't sound hollow, he like this red haired girl but he really had no idea why. "Don't worry about work, McGonagal is just taking it easy on you all now, some of the stuff she has planned is really hard." Laughing he dropped the girl off at Arithmacy. "Here are your books..." Looking at Logan, Egan smiled and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Meet me by the lake tonight?"

Katell rushed up to Camden and linked arms with him. "Walk me to Charms?" She said sweetly eyeing him. It was wrong, but he did look like Devin, but he wasn't Devin so no one could say anything to her about it. He blushed and Katell blushed as well so nervous. She'd only ever had one boy in her life could she really leave Devin alone? Or would history repeat itself? Katell hoped not...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:00 pm

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, Alena sat up slowly, wincing unconsciously.
"What's wrong?" She asked, though her question was already answered as his hand dropped from her stomach and he covered his face. "So.. I am then?" She asked, pressing her own hand tightly to her stomach, which to her amazement seemed different. More full. She smiled to herself and sighed happily. Her dreams the night before had come true, then. "Don't weep for me." She turned to Shadow, placing an arm on his shoulder. "You have no idea what this means for me." She said, the smile growing into a grin. "It's my dream come true. And you've given it to me." She threw her arms around him and giggled shyly. The sweet aroma of the food drifted over to her and suddenly she was hungrier than she had ever been. So she hopped off the bed, threw on her uniform and began to dig into the plate of breakfast.
She even grimaced through eating the practically raw steak.
When she looked up, she was pleased to see Shadow eating slowly next to her. "Don't be upset, Shadow. I'm not." She said slowly, trying to make him see she was happy. "It may be foolish but I am hap-" She stopped abruptly when her gaze drifted to the mirror on the ceiling. Slowly, it slid down so it was eye level with her. The bruises were pronounced against her pale skin and she almost thought it was a different person altogether.
"Well, that just won't do, will it?" She mumbled to herself as she grabbed her wand.
After a few charms she had made her face have the appearance of her normal face, with only a few flaws that couldn't be fixed with magic.
"All better." She said firmly.
She gestured to the door and smiled. "Shall we?"
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:28 pm

Shadow ate his food and got dressed, when he saw her perform the charms on her he answered her. "Yes, you have wolf in you now speeding up the healing of your whole body..." Shadow kissed her "Its hard to see you bruised, and knowing they're there hurts all the more." Taking her hand Shadow lead her out of the room, knowing that he wanted to spend many more nights with her there. Walking hand in hand down the halls Shadow was surprised to see Herman waiting at the Great Hall entrance, even more surprising was the look on his face.

Herman had been woken up that morning but the Headmaster, telling him that four wolves were at the door. Herman was surprised to hear that the mating mark of Alena was being challenged. When Herman saw the two in the hallway he was angry. When he looked at Alena and could see the spells working on her features, covering bruises, he was shocked to smell that her scent had changed. It was easy to smell Shadow on her, and that her innocence was lost...even worse was that she was pregnant. All could be told by smell and Shadow knew that. "Well don't you look happy? Ready to go to class? The problem is, that four wolves approached the school this morning and they wish to speak to both of you." Shadow swallowed and held fast to Alenas hand as Herman looked at them. "Shadow please go get Professor Cain and meet us at the entrance door..." When Shadow reluctantly left Herman looked to Alena. "I thought you had better judgement, than to get impregnated by a wolf, even worse your offical mates brother...Alena..." Herman sighed and shook his head before placing an arm around the girl.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm

As reluctant as Alena was to leave their own personal little piece of heaven, she was excited to walk down the long corridors with Shadow holding her hand for all to see.
When they reached The Great Hall, she felt Shadow freeze in his spot, and it took her a moment of searching to find out the reason why.
Herman was standing in front of them with a livid expression etched across his features.
"Professor." She nodded meekly, the good feelings from this morning washing away completely.
She watched his face shift quickly, and should could see he knew. He knew everything. A deep blush flooded her face and her ears burned and so distracted was she, she missed all that was said. The only thing that brought her back was Shadow's hand leaving hers.
Forlornly, she watched him leave, and it took her a moment to will herself to look at to Herman's face, but avoiding his eyes.
"I thought you had better judgment, than to get impregnated by a wolf, even worse your official mates brother...Alena..." He sighed in a disappointed fashion. And that just makes me feel all the better. She grumbled silently as she allowed him to throw his arm around her and lead her to the entrance.
She was positive people were staring in disdain.

Cain was sitting in his chair by the door, waiting for the knock. Dumbledore had the good grace to cancel his lessons for the day due to the happenings to come this morning.
When the knock came, Cain was one his feet at once and pulling it open. Shadow was standing there, looking out of breath and worried.
"Yes?" Cain asked. Shadow grimaced. "Ah, yes. Well, let's go then." Cain added, closing the door behind him.
They reached the entrance way to find Herman lecturing Alena vividly, and she was hanging her head in pure embarrassment.
"Ahem." Cain cleared his throat. When Herman turned, Cain said, "Well, let us not prolong your fates. Let's go meet the wolves."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:11 pm

"Um...s-sure I'd love to walk you to class." Camden answered with a small blush. Katell linked arms with him and they walked down the rest of the stairs. People looked at him funny and he was happy with that. No girl every really gave him the time of day except when they were partnered together for a class. "S-so, you seem to like Divination and be good at it. That's cool, I'm more of a Charms kind of guy." Camden said, small talk wasn't his best subject either but hoped that Katell wouldn't notice...

"Wow your job sounds interesting." She laughed with him a little. When he had taken her books she didn't try to take them back or ask him why, she simply let him. Logan simply loved to talk with him; he was funny, smart, easy to talk to, and extremely handsome. "Ugh, I knew she would do something like that." She replied and realized that they were infront of the Arithmacy classroom. Egan handed her back her books and softly kissed her on her cheek, she blushed but didn't say a word. "Meet me by the lake tonight?" Egan asked her. Logan simply answered "I'd love to. What time?" She smiled and forgot all about her class that would be starting soon and jus looked at Egan...

Raine walked out of the Ancient Runes room, this was the first of two classes that she didn't have with Draco, and quietly walked off to Divination. She passed through the halls thinking about what had happened that other night. Devin had always been her friend and Draco her secert love, but could she hurt either one of them? Did she really...she couldn't think about that now or else she might just keep wondering the hallways. Raine took a sharp left turn but instead of entering another hallway she entered the wall instead. She fell backwards and landed on her butt, no one had saw her except for one. "Are you okay Raine?" asked the velvet voice of Devin McCourt...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Herman nodded and flanking the left side of the pair they walked out of Hogwarts and unto the grounds. As they approached the woods, they were greeted by the quartet of wolves. The male wolves were all tall, taller than Herman and Cain, Shadow was the only one who met their height. The female was tiny, smaller than Alena but the feirce look in her eyes quelled any thoughts they might have had about her being weak. "We come here as the protectors of Shadow Redpaw and Alena Lovett." Herman said and the wolves nodded. "Come we have a clearing in the woods were the Council will be held." It was Miabella who spoke.

Shadow held Alena's hand and followed them into the woods. He could hear Twilight growling from his position in the front of the group. When they came to the clearing the elders all sat at one end in a semi-circle on their left Twilight sat and Shadow grudingly took his place to their right. Herman and Cain finished the circle and Alena was forced to sit in the center of the circle.

"Alena Lovett, you have been called before council because of your mating mark. Do you know what this means?" Shadow watched as Alena nodded. Miabella, was doing the questioning today, and though her voice was soft Shadow knew that she was smelling what the others were.

"Of course she knows, look at her. Little bitch is a whore, nothing more than that, I say we stop wasting our time. She obviously is already pupped, I say we take it once its born and let her be passed around that's all she's good for." Greyback said with spite in his voice. Shadow fought to control himself, he felt himself begin to transform but held back, it wouldn't do any good to fight with them.

"Greyback please, let's give the girl a chance. Now tell us your story, why did you entice Twilight to mark you? Why of course did you then turn your back on him and choose Shadow instead?" Miabella held up her hand. "Yes Alena tell us this, and of course why you allowed yourself to be marked twice and then pupped by one of the Alpha's in question."

Herman watched Alena sweat, saw Shadow tense, but what he also saw was Twilight, grinning foolishly at Alena's nervousness. He could feel the hatred coming from Twilights body directed to the girl, and he could also tell that he was forcing feelings of sickness on her. "As Ms. Lovett's defense may I ask that neither Alpha male is allowed to use their affects on the girl?" Miabella nodded and glared at Twilight. "Permission granted, we wouldn't want her to miscarry or to become so ill that she couldn't speak..." Twilight smiled and backed off...

"Oh no I hate Divination, but that's the only class I have with Rowena, so I enjoy it more..." Katell allowed him to be nervous, she was too. "I prefer Herbology, you could say its in the blood." Laughing a bit they reached the charms class room and she took a seat next to him. "So umm, its really exciting that this is our OWL year! We're going to learn so much and then we can start learning about what we need to do when we're older..." She was slightly embarrased that people were looking at them while they talked, but she brushed it off.

Egan was taken back by how eager she seemed to do everything, he liked the enthusiasm but at the same time it was slightly annoying. How did checking papers sound interesting? Shrugging it off he put the easy smile back on his face. "Right after dinner, we can take a walk in the moonlight..." Leaving her then with a wink he walked up to his Potions class, where he and Devin could sit and talk in peace.

Devin helped Raine up and laughed. "Be careful next time sweetie, I wouldn't want a Snake harmed on my watch." Giving her a smile he took her books and began walking her to class. "Devin!" Eirwen called from down the hall. Devin grinned at the blonde as she fell in step with them. "Eirwen this is Raine, one of my Snakes...Raine this is Eirwen one of Egan's Lions and also my girlfriend." Devin watched the emotions on Raine's face change as Eirwen smiled and linked arms with Devin who still carried the books with ease. "Just recent but it was a wonderful thing, a date on the Lake at midnight...Oh sorry hehe, you probably don't wanna hear that...Devin you're meeting me at lunch right?" Devin smiled and kissed her nose. "Of course snowflake, now get to class I'd hate for you to be late..." Eirwen blushed, grinned and then ran off to Herbology. Devin turned all his attention back to Raine "You were saying?"
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm

Alena's stomach was clenched tightly, and sweat was pouring from her.
She wanted to curl up and die. When Twilight finally stopped forcing his anger onto her, the only thing that ceased was the sweating. Her stomach remained tight.
Still horrified by Greyback's idea, she couldn't tear her eyes from Twilight's face. The image of his sick and twisted grin when Greyback had suggested those things was never going to leave her.
Slowly, she moved her eyes to Shadow, and she felt her second bite throb gently, almost urging her to speak up.
She gulped. She couldn't do it.
Suddenly, she felt something shift slightly in her stomach, and she imagined the pups being torn from her arms directly after they opened their eyes.
A sudden anger was upon her, growing fiercer by the moment.
"Entice Twilight?" She snapped suddenly, startling herself. "Me? Entice him?! Are you Delusional?" Immediately she regretted her choice of words, and she willed the anger from her words.
"I don't see how I could entice him. I assure you I never meant to. He unfairly attacked my father and myself. I had no choice in the matter. And when I arrived at Hogwarts, the link between Shadow and Twilight was full. My body was in love with Twilight, but my mind, heart and soul belonged to Shadow." She stopped there, unsure of what to say next. "I will admit to letting myself become..." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Pregnant. It was my fault, but it was not what I had in mind, truly." A fine blush crept to her cheeks. "What I did have in mind was my love. I am in love with Shadow. I am sorry for the pain it may have caused you, Twilight. It was not my intention. I'm sure you're a lovely fellow, but it is not you I love. I know I did was unfair, and I'm willing to accept punishment." She said all of this while looking into Shadow's eyes.
"Do what you will with me, but please, please, please leave my pups to their father. They're Shadow's own flesh and blood."
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Camden smiled while he listened to Katell talk, he couldn't bring himself to say anything so he just smiled and nodded until they reached the class room. He was surprised that she decided to sit next to him and was also surprised that he found his voice in time to talk before class. "Yeah this year is going to be...fun. More of a challenge than the before, but definitly fun to learn new things to help us when we're older." Camden smiled and took out some parchment ready for class. "So Katell what do you think you want to do when you're out of Hogwarts?"

"Ok...I'll see you after dinner then." Logan replied with a blush and entered the class room. She could hardly concentrate and was surprise when the Professor called on her for the answer, she had to ask for the repeat. Logan became angry at herself for her being so pre-occupied with Egan. She fumed a little in her head at what she should do but decided it was best to not think about Egan until during or before dinner, she didn't want to forget to take notes in any of her next classes. Now that she completely forgot about anything about Egan, except for the walk tonight, she was able to concentrate much better...

Raine couldn't help but be a little confussed by the sudden appearence of Eirwen. She was even a little surprised when Devin said girlfriend but it didn't bother her as much as him calling her sweetie. When Devin kissed her nose Raine felt like she wanted to gag, was it out of it being gross or was she jealous, she didn't really care either way. "You were saying?" Devin asked as if they never had an interruption. "I was harmed at all Devin, I just wasn't paying attention thats all, and I don't mind carrying my own books." She was still off in another place but was slowly coming back to reality. "How dare you introduce me as one of your Snakes! Did you tell anyone else that I was a Snake? Uh, never mind, just don't let Draco know alright?!" Raine was angry that he did that, she didn't care if anyone was a Lion or a Snake, she could honestly care less, but him introducing her like that just set her off. She looked at his face and it looked hurt, this was the thing she was afraid of. "I didn't mean to yell like that, I'm sorry." She told him softly, glancing up at him apologetically, she didn't want him to be mad at her. "Thank you by the way for helping me up and for carrying my books. It's very sweet of you." She hated how he could make her feel certain ways just by looking at her but what could she do, he had that effect on her and everyone else...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:09 pm

Greyback's grin was large, lopsided and full of scorn..."We have heard the wench's side now let us here the boys side....Twilight." Twilight spoke softly. "From the moment I saw Alena I knew she was the alpha that would make our pack strong. She even admits that her body wanted to mate, it was that fact that compelled me to mate her. I would care for Shadow's pups as if they were my own until I had a brace of my own, all I want is my mate!" Twilight's voice was filled with helplessness but his eyes reflected his true intentions. "Thank you for the input son, now Shadow..." Redpaw had a fondness for his heirs but this situation was getting out of hand. "Thank you. The only reason I contest this mark is because I love Alena. Truly beyond her scent and blood, her mind is intriging..." Greyback interupted him. "I don't care what this whore means to you, why did you give her the mark without permission?" Shadow fought to keep his calm. "I loved her and I saw the pain Twilight's calling did to her..." "That I caused her? If that bitch would've come when I called we wouldn't be having this problem as it would be my pups in her womb not yours!" Shadow's eyes went black to match Twilights and without warning the black wolf leapt at the white wolf and took him to the ground. The elders stood and moved Alena away from the fighting. "It seems that the matter of mating has come down to a fight, whoever wins will also be named Alpha of the Redpaw pack..." Light Redpaw said his hand on Alena's shoulder. "Yes, though its better this way, the Council was getting no where..." Miabella said distantly almost as if she were having a vision. Marcus looked at Alena who's eyes were wide. "That's right bitch, watch as the men you've enticed kill each other for you." He sneered at the young girl "Twilight is stronger, I hate to think what that stomach of yours will do when his organs are laying in a steaming pile at your feet...

Shadow bit into Twilight's shoulder and the white wolf growl and threw him away. The two wolves circled each other, Shadow injured in his stomach from the clawed feet and Twilight in his shoulder and hind quarters. The lunging and dodging continued, both equally matched...."This will be interesting, as Twilight will surely kill the pups if he wins..." Herman said to Cain from their corner...

Katell smiled. "I'll be a midwife for a while, then a healer, before coming back here to teach. After all I'm connected to this school and its here that I belong." Katell smiled and was going to say something else before Flitwick came in and began the lesson. Today they were doing laughing charms and when the time came to pick partners Katell immediatly picked Camden. "Don't make it too strong or I'll never get to sleep tonight!" Katell said smiling, and letting him go first.

"I don't care what your foolish Malfoy thinks Raine...and if you don't want to be a Snake than consider yourself out." Devin handed her back her books when they'd reached the classroom. His eyes were dark, and dangerous, no longer was he in any mood. "I carried your books and worried about you because you are someone who has a bright future, but if you yell at the drop of a hat and even worse get jealous! Yeah that's right jealous I saw that look you gave Eirwen, then you have nothing in your except darkness and pain..." Devin stood stock still, looking quite menacing in his robes. "Eirwen is a nice girl, but did you even say hello? Do you care about anyone but yourself?" Turning Devin put his hands in his pockets, and called out "When the real Raine comes back tell her to owl me..." Devin went to the Potions dungeon where he sat with Egan, both began to converse in Parseltongue, while Snape prepared for class.
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Alena inched away from the one called Marcus. But no matter how far she went, she could still feel his hate rolling off of him in heated waves.
Unable to tear her eyes from the fight unraveling before her, she thought wildly around for things she could possibly do to make them stop.
She turned to Miabella hopefully and spit out, "Isn't there someone else Twilight could have?" Could she dare to hope?

Cain shivered at the sight of the two brothers attacking each other to viciously.
"Isn't there anything we could do? This is pure madness." He muttered angrily to Herman.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:48 pm

"No we can't stop them, this is for the title of alpha and for a mate, even if we did stop it now they would fight later." Herman said quietly, perhaps he was the only one who could appreciate the beauty of the two wolves. They were both strong and agile, in their prime some would say. "Besides, you heard the Elders its much easier to fight than converse, that's what kind of people they are."

Miabella looked at the girl and her eyes softened. "Of course child, any number of women could call to his blood. What enrages him now is that what should have been his he must share with his brother, not to mention the fact that both are Alpha's but only one can lead the pack." The wolf looked at the girl with kind eyes, "Don't worry, usually during these things neither male dies, it only happens about forty eight percent of the time." Where Mia was trying to comfort she didn't realize that she made Alena feel worse.

Shadow leapt at Twilight again, panting as heavily as his brother. Thinking of Alena spurred him on and with a final show of strength he ripped into his brothers stomach and tore. Twilight was thrown across the ring stomach ripped open, when he transformed back into his human form. The red haze lifted from Shadow's eyes and he changed back and ran to his brother. "Twilight!" He screamed, blood staining his face, streaking with the tears that were flowing freely. Shadow helped Twilight lay flat and looked at his brother, he looked almost peaceful until he tried to speak. "Shadow...I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.." The words rang true, truer than any that had ever been said by the wolf. Both brothers cried now, Shadow held Twilight's hand. "It's gonna be okay, you'll heal up..." Twilight shook his head. "No, you did quite a number on me little bro, my insides are ruined, I won't be able to heal..." Shadow kissed his brother and Twilight smiled. "I've missed that, being close to you it broke my heart watching you go without me..." Twilight's breath hitched and blood slowly trickled out of his mouth..."Shadow, be happy with her, raise your pups, live long happy years..." Shadow laid on the ground next to Twilight and put his arm around him, Twilight raised his arm and held tightly to Shadow.

"Its so dark...its been so dark for so long, I let him trick me into believing a mate would help me see light again..." Twilight's voice was so soft that only the elders and Shadow could hear it. "Who? Tell me..." Shadow begged, Twilight closed his eyes, and his breathing became heavy..."Grey...back..." He struggled out...Shadow gripped harder to him..."Twilight, don't leave me!" Shadow urged, his voice thick with tears. Twilight smiled "I've gotta...I love....you" Shadow felt Twilight's heart stop, and his brother was gone. Standing the teen let out a heartbreaking howl and then gripped his hair and fell to the ground. "TWILIGHT!" He screamed and took his brothers body in his arms and wept...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:22 pm

"That's cool but I don't understand why you just don't stay a Healer." Camden managed to fit in before class started. Katell paired with him and said "Don't make it too strong or I'll never get to sleep tonight!" Camden laughed and shook his head. "Don't worry, I'm good but I'm not that good. I'll be sure to go easy on you." He laughed and began his charm. He prayed that he got it right the first time and he knew he did when he heard Katell start laughing. "Ok...ok...do you want to go now?" Camden asked Katell, trying to not start laughing at her cute laugh...

Raine stood still from shock at what Devin was saying. She had apologized with sincerity and she couldn't understand why he was so angry at her. She tried to remember what she had said but was sure to listen to every word Devin was saying to her right now. When he brought Eirwen into the picture she became upset. How could he think that I'm jealous of that dumb blonde? Why would I be I don't like him that way? What did he see in my face? Raine tried to keep her cool but her heart felt like it was breaking, but why? She didn't understand anything that was going on. Did she really feel that way toward Devin? Raine shook off that when he walked away. "Well, just for your information the real Raine is still hear, but where is the real Devin?! Where did the guy that I could talk to go?!" Raine shouted back to him and ran down the hall. She didn't care if she missed Divination she would talk to Professor Trelawny about her abstence later. Right now she had to run somewhere, anywhere but her room, somewhere where no one could hear her. Rain finally found a closet, opened the door, and let herself in. Once she shut the door she feel to the floor crying. She was crying so loud that she had to put a silencing spell around her. Her whole body shook as she sobbed. She didn't understand why she was so upset about Devin, why was she? The only thing she knew was that as soon as she was done she had to speek with Draco, but that could wait all she wanted to do now was cry...

When Arithmacy was over, Logan slowly put her things into her bag and headed out the door. Her mind was still stuck on that lesson. She quietly walked down to the Great Hall for lunch, planning not to make any contact with Egan until later that day. As she walked down the hall she tripped and her books went flying. She sighed and bent to pick them up, this was an everyday thing that happened to her. Oh well she could be late for lunch...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  ALLIEtheANBUmod Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Alena let her breath whoosh out of her lungs and charged over to Shadow before she could have a chance to inhale again.
She paused timidly a few feet away from the two intertwined bodies and stared nervously at them.
She didn't know Twilight had passed already.
Shadow was weeping bitterly, and slowly she began to understand. Twilight was dead, and it was her fault. Sitting down on the ground, she put her face in her hands and began to sob for the two of them silently. "I'm so sorry... She whispered almost inaudibly, though to who she didn't know.

Cain sighed with relief when Twilight fell for the last time. Don't think him a bad person, he didn't want anyone's blood to be shed, but it seemed a better fate for everyone if Shadow prevailed.
He walked quickly and silently to Alena's side, and pulled to gently to her feet.
"Come, child. I'm afraid this isn't over quite yet." He whispered in her ear, feeling her sorrow rolling off of her body as he took in her state of dishevelment.
Her beauty charms had fallen and the bruises covering her body and face showed through and he winced.
He nodded towards the Counsel and they looked very angry. He felt her shudder against him and he gave her arm a gentle squeeze.
"You can do this. Leave him, he needs time." He said softly when he saw her look at him sadly. "You can go to him when this is over. For now, Herman and I will not leave your side, child." He comforted.
ALLIEtheANBUmod
ALLIEtheANBUmod
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 pm

"Now that an alpha has been declared I offically step down from my position as Elder and tribe leader." Light said, causing Greyback to growl. Shadow stood and went over to Light. "Thank you for the honor..." He said but his voice was hollow. Looking up his eyes were dead, no light shone in them. "My first act will be to call Marcus Greyback before the Concil for the crimes of attempted pack slaughter and manipulation." Marcus spluttered. "This is absurd!" Miabella went to stand next to Shadow. "No Marcus, I've watched you try to destroy our kind for far to long with your schemes, its time now to end our allegiance with you..." Shadow stepped forword, his movements dangerous, his voice and eyes dark. "Of the clans you have kept Greybacks from mating with the Blacksnouts and Redpaws...you are hereby banned from the compound." Greyback growled "Its all because of that whore, this is where everything went wrong." Marcus's eyes were wide and he transformed without anyone realizing it and ran into the woods. "Now the choice of Ms. Lovett..." Miabella said, and then smiled "The girl showed true courage and resolve today, I would be happy to except her into our family." Shadow nodded and went to Herman, Cain and Alena..."I won't be returning to the school until tonight, I need to bury my brother..."Not looking at her Shadow said softly "Alena, will you stay with me?" It was Herman who spoke. "That wouldn't be the best for her, she needs to get the proper potions in her now so it won't be harder on her later...besides she needs rest after...yesterday..." Shadow nodded, and turned away "Meet me in our paradise then Alena, tonight..."

"I..haha..can't stay a...hehe, healer...haha because I belong here...wooohoohehe..." Katell laughed and then smiled..."I'll go...hehe I'll go..." Trying to stay composed Katell cast the charm and began to laugh harder as Camden's laugh burst out louder than the rest of the class. "Shush...hehe Camden!" Katell burst out laughing and fell ontop of him. They both collapsed to the ground laughing, in fact they were laughing so hard that Flitwick sent them out of class to go to Madam Pomphrey. On the way the two were still laughing and joking when Devin rounded the corner. Katell stopped laughing when she saw him "Hey Sal..." She said softly before giggling again. Devin however was looking at Cam, a boy who could be his younger brother they were so similar. "Hey Helga, Laughing Charm?" Katell nodded and Devin smiled slightly. "You know the counter charm, and yet you pretend you don't, such a sweetie...See you tonight at the meeting okay?" Katell nodded and watched him walk away...
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonas_Obsession24 Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Camden tried to quiet his laughter as they walked down to see Madam Pomphrey. To keep the spirit up Camden decided to tell Katell a joke. "O-ok, so there are...haha...these two mmm-muffins...hehe...in an oven...hahaha...one muffin t-turns to the o-other...hehehe...and says 'wo-wow its hot in here'...haha....and the other muffin....HAHA...says 'Oh my god a talking muffin!' F-funny j-joke right?" Camden asked while Katell bursted out laughing. As they were still walking Katell stopped laughing and Camden looked ahead and saw why, Devin walked toward them. Camden tried to hold his laughter in while they talked and did just that. What he over heard made him confussed though. If she knew the counter charm why didn't she use it on herself then teach him? When Devin walked away Camden saw Katell's eyes follow him. He looked at her but she didn't seem to notice, so Camden quickened his pace and left Katell behind him as he finally started to laugh again...

Class had ended and so did Raine's crying. She was determinded to talk to Draco at lunch, but what would she say? Hello Draco darling. I just wanted to let you know that I'm one of Devin's Snakes, well at least I was until about fifty minutes ago... No that didn't sound right. How could she possibly tell him that when she wasn't sure if she was still a Snake. The thing that she knew she had to tell him was why she missed Divination, because even though he may not be in that class with her she was sure he would have found out by now. Raine also had to remember to talk to Devin about what happened earlier but she couldn't even think of what she would say to him. She felt more confussed now then she has ever felt before...
Jonas_Obsession24
Jonas_Obsession24
Chunin
Chunin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rouge_Taylor Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 pm

"If you're wondering why I didn't do the charm earlier its because I was having too much fun." Katell said now with no laughter to her voice. Waving her wand she wordlessly cast the counter charm on him before continuing to walk. They ended up near the towers so Katell smiled. "Um, now that we have time lets go visit the owls." She said avoiding his eyes. Leading him up the tower immediatly her tiny owl floated down to her and pecked her cheek. "Buttercup this is Camden..." She said allowing the bird to float over to him.

Eirwen was flying on the Quidditch pitch. Her odd way of surf flying never attracted attention but today she had an onlooker. Lazily flying down Eirwen leapt into Devin's arms and nuzzled him. "I'm sorry..." she said knowing what was wrong. He nodded and hugged her tightly. "We have a meeting tonight, so I'll be in late..." Eirwen smiled "Okay, I promise not to burn anything down."
Rouge_Taylor
Rouge_Taylor
Queen
Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum